Bad Heather Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers

"I've always thought she was the best of your friends, Heather." What he really thought about the little waif was not something he'd willingly share with his daughter.

Heather got up and cleared the table, then returned and stood beside her father, leaning back against the table.

"Daddy? Do you think that something like that might help me?" She asked quietly, her head bowed.

"Like what?" Harold asked.

"Punishing me when I'm bad. Not just take things away, but... you know, like Lynn."

"I'm not sure I do. How is Lynn punished?" He asked, intentionally obtuse.

"She gets spanked."

"Oh." Harold was lost for words. Could this be for real?

They were both quiet. Several seconds of utter silence.

"Do you think that might help? I really do want to do better," she asked, pushing.

"I...I guess it might. I mean, immediate feedback is always good. And that way the punishment is over with and you can go ahead with trying to do better."

Heather leaned down and hugged her father tightly. "Thank you, Daddy. I hope I'll never need it, but I'm so glad you're willing to help me."

Harold could barely think straight. The image of his daughter bent over his lap, lifting her skirt and spanking her firm ass was burning in his brain.

Heather walked away with a smile and a sway in her step. "There," she thought, "that was easier than I'd expected."

* * *

The next day, Heather maintained the good girl routine, and after dinner, Harold thought she deserved a reward, a little positive reinforcement. While she loaded the dishwasher, he retired to the family room, and waited for her. When she appeared in the doorway he broke the good news.

"You know, Heather, I'm proud of you. Really. I don't say it very often but I am. And I think we can return some of your privileges. You can have your phone back, and you can have a friend over."

She ran to him, and climbed into his lap, something she hadn't done in years. "Oh! Thank you Daddy. I'll try to keep you proud of me." She hugged him, and wiggled in his lap.

"Now don't get carried away. You're not off the hook yet." He explained, shifting a little, feeling an uncomfortable stirring. "None of those boys are welcome over yet. You can have one of your girl friends visit, but you have to clear it with me, and no sleep-overs."

"Thank you, thank you!" she gushed and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. She slowly crawled off of his lap. "I'm glad you believe in me."

She disappeared into her bedroom, and Harold thought some time spent in the study would be really good right then.

He shut things down before 9:00pm, thoroughly relaxed. He expected Janice to call soon, and check in. Her nightly calls were like clockwork, usually just for a couple of minutes. He wanted to update her on Heather's new behavior.

Janice's call was on time, as always, and they shared a short chat before he let Heather say hi. He told his wife that things were going well, and Heather was still behaving. He explained he'd returned her cell-phone to her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Janice asked.

"No, but really she's been so well behaved, I think she's earned it."

"That's a pleasant surprise. I'm glad you're getting along." She didn't add the words 'for once', although she thought them.

"Your project still going well?" Harold asked, not wanting to hang up quite yet.

Janice was reclining in the bath tub, soaking her aching body. Roger was only staying over every two or three nights, but she was still sore all over from the previous night. He was so rough while they made love, tossing her body around like a rag doll, stretching her legs out like some high-school gymnast. During the moment it was wild and wicked, but afterwards it was just painful. The relaxing bath was perfect.

"Great. We're still lining up our two key partners, so we can present a complete solution to the guys from Singapore. It looks like we may be able to lock-in our first choice. Tomorrow we could make the partnership official."

"I'm so glad the trip is paying off. I may have a possible job lead here as well, pretty exciting, as an aide to Bart Quinn." Harold broke his good news.

"The congressman? That's a change." Janice was pleased to hear him looking for work, but wasn't sure if that was the best direction.

"Yeah, but it's nearby. It's a first step into local politics, and although it doesn't pay a lot, the potential is there, and there's even the possibility of a second pension, if I stick with it. The title is staff assistant, but the next step up would be aide."

Janice was surprised at how excited Harold sounded. It was good to hear him happy for once. "That's great honey. I'm sure you'll knock their socks off."

In spite of Heather's being just across the room, Harold couldn't help himself. "I wish you were here, knocking my socks off."

"Just a couple more weeks, babe, if everything goes well. Then we'll see if I can't knock a lot more than your socks off."

"I love you. Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Of course. Love you too," Janice responded, unexpectedly meaning it.

When the call was over, Heather stood in front of him, looking awkward. She was dressed in her nightshirt, and kept shifting from one bare foot to the other.

"What's up, baby?" Harold asked. He looked her over, happy with her new look. She used to walk around with a tight t-shirt and panties, which seemed so sluttish for a teenager. Tonight she was wearing a long over-sized night-shirt, light pink with a big eyed puppy on the front. She had big pink slippers on, as well. Damn she was cute, and looked so much like her mother.

"I've got a confession. I told you I'd applied to some schools, but it was only one, and that's not looking too good. I'm afraid it's probably too late for any others. I shouldn't have lied about it."

Harold took a deep breath. He had suspected as much. "I'm disappointed in you."

"I know, it was stupid. And I thought I might have Lynn over tomorrow to help me fill out some applications. She's already done all hers, and is already accepted at Tech. She can help me."

"I'm glad you're taking responsibility for it. Thank you for being honest with me. If you need me to do anything, let me know."

"I'll need some checks to send in with the application," Heather said softly.

"Just let me know how many and how much," Harold replied. He expected her to go, but she just stood there, as if she was waiting.

"Is there something else?"

"Are...are you going to punish me?" she asked.

Harold caught his breath. "I guess that would be the best thing to do. Even though you're doing the right thing now, you shouldn't get the impression it's easy to get away with bad things."

Harold walked into the family room and sat down on the ottoman. Heather was right behind him and as soon as he was seated, she leaned over and laid across his lap, her rear end positioned just over his right leg. She reached back and pulled her nightshirt down to cover her panties, but it just barely managed that.

Harold rested his left hand on her back, and tried to ignore the feeling of her nubile breasts pressed against his thigh. He slapped her far cheek, not too hard, but hard enough to make it felt.

"Oh!" Heather cried.

He stared at the thin material stretched across her firm young butt, and smacked the nearer cheek, just a little harder. He heard his daughter hiss between her teeth.

He smacked her again, alternating cheeks, and let his hand linger a little longer after each one, until he was almost caressing her rear with each stroke.

On the sixth one she cried out, "Ow! Daddy, that hurts."

He gave her a couple more firm strokes, the last one the hardest yet.

"Please, Daddy, no more, I'll be good. I promise!" She was wriggling under his attack, and her night shirt had pulled up, exposing half of her panties clad rear. She reached back with her loose hand to cover her bottom, but Harold leaned across, catching her wrist in his hand, and pulling it up to the small of her back. He caught the edge of her night-shirt, and it came with her hand, leaving her pink bikini panties exposed.

"Two more, Princess. I hate to do it but you have to learn," he lied.

He spanked her softer, landing on her thin underwear, the angle of his blow exposing her rear even more.

He gave her the last swat. It was almost a pat, rubbing her, and he let his hand rest on her rear longer than he should, giving her ass a little squeeze as he finished. "That's it." He couldn't help himself, and gave her butt another rub, "I hope that didn't hurt too much, sugar."

She slowly got up and to his surprise sat in his lap, apparently unaware of his hardness. Her eyes were red and she looked on the verge of tears. "I'm sorry Daddy, but thank you for punishing me. It'll help me remember." Then she hugged him tightly.

He held his baby girl in his arms and rocked her. "Whatever I can do to help you, you know I always will."

She hugged him tighter, wiggling in his lap, pressing against his hardness. "I know Daddy."

He held her for a long time, gently in his arms, while his hands stroked her back and calmed her.

Once she'd gone to bed, he hurried to his study. He felt guilty as hell for the thoughts running through his head. He wondered if Jeff, Lynn's father, felt the same.

* * *

When he got back from his morning meeting, he headed for his bedroom and changed out of the suit into sweats and a t-shirt. He was riding high on excitement and adrenaline. The interview had gone so well, he half expected them to offer him the position on the spot. He would report to Martha Abbot, the congressman's aide, but she insisted he have a meeting with the congressman himself, when he was in town the following week.

Harold headed to his study to compose a thank you letter for the meeting, and heard the voices of Heather and her young friend coming from the backyard.

While the girls frolicked in the pool, Harold watched them from the window of his study. He found himself continuously dreaming of bending them over his knee, while they took turns being punished. He pictured their sweet young asses, barely encased in their bikinis, quivering with each blow. In his dreams they fought over who would be spanked first. He'd lover their bikini bottoms and expose those tight little butt cheeks, before turning them pink. Of course he'd noticed how attractive they both were in the past, but never before did he have thoughts like these. Shaking his head, he powered up his computer and started his letter.

* * *

"I thought you'd be grounded for the rest of the summer," Lynn remarked, as she stretched out on the lounge chair for some sun.

"I'm working it out. I think I should be out of the doghouse pretty soon." Heather said, drying herself off before laying out.

"That would be pretty amazing. How's that possible?" Lynn asked, curiosity getting the better of her.

"The old fart has a thing for spanking schoolgirls. You should see the stuff he looks at on his computer."

That got Lynn's full attention. "You're shitting me!"

"Not a bit. What's with these dirty old men? Can you believe it? Both our fathers. Is it some kind of suburbia epidemic?" Heather laughed.

"So he's spanking you now?" Lynn asked

"Just once so far. I hinted at your getting it too."

"Heather! Please, tell me that you're kidding!"

"Nope. You inspired me." Heather laughed, stretching out.

"Jesus, Heather! You didn't say anything about Jeff spanking me, did you?"

Heather sighed. "I had to do something."

"Fuck! I'm dead." Lynn groaned.

"Oh, come on. He's not going to say anything. And you told me how after you got yours, he felt so bad he finally bought you that sweet car," Heather said.

Lynn was quiet. "Heather. I didn't tell you everything. He's been looking for reasons to spank me. It's like every other day now, for any stupid little thing, and they're getting a little out of hand."

Heather turned on her side and looked over at her friend. "How's that?"

"He expects me to be bare-assed when he does it, and he's been touching me during and after," Lynn confessed. "Touching me a lot."

"Oh my God, Lynn! Did you tell your Mom?"

Lynn just looked at her. "I don't want to." She hurriedly added, "He treats me so good now, buys me anything I want. I could get away with murder, and it would only earn me another hot whipping."

Heather looked at her friend in amazement. "Wow! Do you like it?"

Lynn looked almost in tears. "I hate it." She heaved a big sigh. "I love it."

"Shit. Which one is it?"

"I hate that I love it."

* * *

Lynn had just left, and Harold was writing out three checks and closing the envelopes when he heard a crash from the kitchen.

"You Ok, honey?" he called downstairs.

"Just a minute, Dad."

He heard the noise of cleaning up and went to look in on his only child. She was bending over, cleaning up a broken plate. She was still wearing her bathing suit, demurely covered with a nice cover-up, which was almost covering her head as she bent over. Her bikini was stretched tight across her tail, exposing those succulent teenage cheeks.

"God, I'm sorry Dad. I was trying to juggle too many plates, I was in a hurry to get everything put away, and I just lost one. I hope you're not too mad," Heather explained, standing with the dustpan and brush in her hand. She dumped the dustpan in the garbage, and straightened her cover-up, hiding the treasure underneath.

"No, but I still think you'll have to be punished, to learn to be more careful," Harold said, trying to hide the eagerness in his voice.

"Of course," Heather answered, hiding the eagerness in her voice. She followed him back into the family room.

She came and stood before him, while he seated himself in preparation. She felt herself blushing, knowing her skimpy bathing suit was all that would be covering her rear. She was glad she wasn't wearing a thong; she didn't think she was ready for that.

"Ready?" she asked.

Harold just patted his lap.

She stretched out across him, and waited.

Harold had his legs closer together, and he raised her rear-end higher, forcing her to lean over and keep her balance with her hands on the floor. She felt the blood rushing to her head, and spread her legs a big to help maintain her balance. She felt so much more exposed than the day before. The slope of her back had her cover-up sliding down her body. It was covering nothing but her shoulders and the back of her head.

Harold could barely think straight. He was getting hard even before she was in place. He reached across with one hand, and held her hip, steadying her. He placed his other hand on her ass, just feeling it, before he drew back and gave her the first blow. She flinched a little.

"Oh!" she cried, just like the first time.

His left hand was just resting easily on her back, feeling her young smooth skin, holding her in place.

He alternated spanking her cheeks, not too hard at all, enthralled by how they pinked up and the outline of his hand remained for a moment. After a dozen or so he rested his hand on her ass, gently caressing her.

"Are you Ok?" he asked.

"Yes," so softly he barely heard it.

He spanked her lower, on the bare flesh, just past the edge of her bikini. It was louder, and yielded a delicious response as she squirmed underneath him, yelping.

After each smack, his hand remained longer, now obviously stroking her ass, gently squeezing her cheeks. She was moaning a little, in between her cries, and pushing herself back against his hand.

On the next blow, on the near cheek, he left his hand where it landed, his fingertips brushing against the bit of cloth covering her crotch, feeling the puffiness of her flesh there.

"Oh, Daddy," she moaned. "How many more? It hurts."

"Just a few more, baby," he answered, sliding his hand between her legs for just a second, rubbing against his daughter's barely covered pussy.

He caught himself, thinking he might have gone too far, and finished with two more easy smacks, right in the middle of each cheek. Then he caressed her ass cheeks, "That wasn't too bad was it, angel?"

"No, Daddy," she told him, once more climbing into his lap, pressing against his hardness. "I'll try to be better."

"I know you will," he told her, holding her gently, while she sniffled.

That night, on the call with Janice, he didn't mention the spankings again.

* * *

Things were pretty quiet for a couple of days, resulting in an almost normal household. He'd even dropped Heather off at her friend Teri's house, letting her spend the day there, while he got caught up on a few chores around the house. When she called asking if she could go to a movie, assuring him that Teri would give her a ride and she'd be home before 11:00, he decided she'd earned that much.

"So, is our little princess around," Janice asked on the call that evening. She always spent a few minutes talking to Heather at the beginning of the call.

"I let her go to a movie," Harold explained.

"Really? I guess things are getting better there. Anything else going on?"

Janice was delaying. Roger and Dan Jones, the president of their new corporate partner were in the living room of the huge suite that Dan had. She was back in the bedroom, making the private call, and more than a little worried about where the evening was headed. Roger had picked out the clothing she was wearing, what little of it there was, and Dan had been very touchy-feely all evening. She wondered how she'd ever gotten herself into this position.

At the other end of the line, Harold was eaten up with guilt over what he was doing with his daughter. He just blurted it out. "I spanked her."

Janice wasn't sure she'd heard him correctly. "You did what?"

"I spanked her. Twice now. Over my knee."

"Jesus, Harold! How did that happen?"

"You're not going to believe it Janice, but it was her idea! Her friend Lynn gets spanked when she's bad, and I'm thinking Heather would rather have the 5 minutes discomfort from a spanking, then lose phone or car privileges."

Janice was more than a little shocked by the whole idea. She imagined her little girl bent over Harold's knee, getting her tushy smacked. It wasn't hard to picture. During their own sex play, it was fairly common for her to play the bad girl and have to get paddled, bare-assed, before the punishment got even more intimate.

"You're not crossing any lines are you?" She asked. She found herself getting a little excited by the whole idea.

"No, she's kept her clothing on, and it's not been anything too drastic. Just a dozen or so solid smacks on her rear." His mouth was dry, and he was nervous admitting it. He was also getting hard, just talking about it.

"Is it working?" Janice finally asked.

"Amazingly so. She's so well behaved, courteous, and obedient." He told her, "It still makes me nervous doing it. She's not a little girl anymore."

Janice could hear the underlying hesitation. "Listen Harold. If it's working, I think there's nothing to worry about. After the last four years, anything that brings her back in line is Ok by me. Anything." She thought about her own situation. "Sometimes, I think the ends DOES justify the means."

"God, I wish you were here, Janice." Harold told her. "I really need to be with you. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I'm getting myself worked up, and it's hard to have you so far away."

Janice giggled. "I imagine it's hard. Really hard. Is it hard now?"

"Yes."

"If I was there, I'd let you spank me, for going away for so long. You'd lift my skirt, and pull down my panties, and blister my ass for staying away. And when you saw the juices running down my thighs, you could punish me with that hard cock of yours, over and over again."

"God, promise me it's true." Harold gasped, his hand going a mile a minute.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,365 Followers