Bad Heather Revisited Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,400 Followers

"It's true, baby. Just a little more than a week from now. Think about it."

"I miss you so much," he said.

"I know. I miss you too. Just keep up your good work with our wayward daughter, and I promise you I'll show you how much I appreciate all you're doing. Good-night, and know that I'm wet for you right now."

Harold could barely gasp out his own goodnight, as he filled a fist full of tissues.

* * *

Harold was watching for her, and saw Teri's car pull up to the curb at 10:50. He was a little disappointed, at first. Then he watched as his daughter stayed out in the car, not entering the house until 11:10. A boy climbed out of the car, and opened the door for her, pulling her close for a kiss before she pushed him away and made her way to the front door.

"How was the movie?" He asked pleasantly. He was seated in the middle of the couch, watching the news.

"It was pretty good."

"Just you and Teri?"

"No, we met some friends, there were about 8 of us altogether." She was fidgeting and he could see the redness around her mouth, and another bruise on her neck that looked like it might turn into a hickey.

She walked over and stood directly before him. "I'm sorry I'm late, time just got away from me."

"It's only ten minutes," Harold reminded her, "it's not a capitol crime. But if you're going to make out with boys, I'd prefer if you didn't let them chew on your neck like some cheap little tart."

"You're right. I think I need a better quality of man in my life. Derek is such a jerk. If it wasn't for him I'd have been on time." She was still fidgeting strongly. "I'm sorry, and I'm ready to take my punishment."

Harold watched her peel off her tight jeans, down to her red thong underwear. Her ass was completely exposed.

"Just don't be too hard on me, please?" She stretched out on the couch, her rear centered in his lap.

He took his time, slowly spanking his baby girl, alternating a continuous parade of carefully placed blows on her sweet ass. As she slowly pinked up, getting redder and redder, his hand rested longer on her skin, in between smacks. One of her legs fell off the couch, spreading her legs wide, and he looked down at her, gazing at the slender piece of material covering her privates. With each blow, she'd moan and flinch. He watched her hands stray back to cover her ass cheeks, and he brushed them away, just swatting her harder for her efforts.

"Move your hands, angel. If they're in the way, I'll just start over."

She sobbed and held her hands still, just above her ass, still grunting sexily after each new blow shook her.

His spanking slowly changed. His hand would land on her flesh, and he'd hold her, squeeze her skin, always pulling away from the crease of her ass. On the near cheek he'd tug with his fingers. On the far cheek, he'd push away with the heel of his hand. And with each new contact, he'd open her up a little. He looked at the string like material covering the pucker of her little asshole, the gentle change in coloring, shouting out to him. He found his hand was striking closer to the center, and his fingers were curling down, his fingertips brushing, even pulling at the little piece of red material covering her.

The spanking was little more than open fondling, his hand patting coming down at the bottom of her ass, and his fingers brushing across her moist pussy. She was moaning for him, and not a moan of pain.

"Harder, daddy," he heard her say softly, and he picked up the pace a bit, adding just a little more force, and targeting the space between her legs with more frequency. Her legs had spread even wider, and he was hypnotized by the view. Every third or forth stroke was now landing across her barely covered mound, and his hand lingered even longer, pressing against her. She was struggling against him just a bit, trying to avoid the more sensitive places, but he just held her tight and continued.

He brought his second hand into more intimate play, holding her far ass cheek, squeezing it, opening her up, exposing her more completely. His hand that was holding her was pulling her open, and in a burst of insanity, his fingers reached out and slid under the material. His next blow landed directly on her swollen pussy, and as he pulled away, he let his fingers on the opposite hand push inward, his fingertips entering her slightly. On the next blow she gasped, and he could feel her coming for him.

He landed a couple of more gentle swats for form, one for each pink cheek. He gently released her, and turned her over pulling her into his lap. She leaned against him sobbing, holding him tight.

As he held her, he caressed her more openly than ever before, stroking her reddened ass, the inside of her thighs, and her back and shoulders.

He felt her lips pressed against his neck, kissing him.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bad girl, daddy."

"I love you pumpkin, and you're not bad, just a little naughty," he told her tilting her face up and giving her a kiss on the lips. They lingered before she finally slid out of his embrace.

"Thank you for letting me go out tonight. You're not going to ground me again for being late are you?" She asked softly as she picked up her clothing.

"No, you've had your punishment for that. You've been very good otherwise. Although I still think you can make better boy judgements."

"I'm trying," she said as she walked away from him, her bright red ass a testament to how hard she was trying. "I think I'm just starting to learn how I'd want a man to treat me."

Harold thought about his conversation with Janice, once more ashamed at the liberties he'd taken with his daughter. Did the end really justify the means?

* * *

It had been two days since he'd spanked her. She was sitting in front of the TV, killing brain cells.

"Heather? Have you ironed those shirts as I asked? I need them for my interview."

"Geez, Dad. You have plenty, do you have to have that one?" She responded, falling back to her old ways.

"If I had a dozen and I asked you for that particular one, I'd still expect you to do it and not to be talk back." Harold reminded her.

"That's just stupid! If you had a dozen you could wait."

Harold walked to the TV and turned it off. "Stand up."

She rolled her eyes sullenly, but stood up in front of him.

"I will not stand for you being disrespectful. I won't stand for it!" He barked. He grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her over to the couch. "I think it's time I taught you to keep a civil tongue in your mouth."

Heather was more than a little irritated. She didn't want a spanking right now, she was in the last 10 minutes of her show. She opened her mouth to tell him so, and was surprised when he reached up and pulled her roughly across his lap. "C'mon Dad! I didn't do anything!"

He reached out and pulled her loose shorts down. For just a moment her underwear slid down her ass with them, but she reached back and pulled them back up urgently.

Harold slapped her ass hard, and she cried out, twisting in his lap. He reached out with his far hand and grabbed her by the back of her neck and stretched her out. She was stunned to feel how strong his hand was, and shivered.

"You will respect me and your mother!" Harold told her, and quickly delivered a dozen or more hard blows to her ass. He had her crying out and begging him to stop, as he showed her just a little of his strength. His had stung, so he imagined his message was getting through.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Heather cried out, she reached with her hand to protect her bottom but her father shifted her in his lap, and captured both her legs between his. He let go of her neck and grasped her tightly around the waist, immobilizing her ass.

"This is not a game, young lady. You will learn respect, and you will do as you're told, or you WILL pay the consequences. Do you understand me?" During his entire lecture he slapped her ass every couple of seconds, each blow stinging hotly.

"I understand," she swore, then after a particularly strong smack, she cried out. "I do! I understand Daddy! Please, it hurts!"

Harold looked down at his daughter's reddened cheeks, and slowed down. "Ten more, and I just might believe you." He spanked her hard on her far cheek. "I think you should count them off for me." He smacked her again. She mumbled something. "I can't hear you, and if I can't hear you I'll just start over."

"Two!" She cried out.

Harold rubbed her cheek gently, "That's one. Now start counting."

She counted them out from two through ten, and at the end he was just barely swatting her, letting his hand rest on her ass in between strokes, and rubbing her. The panties were a tease to him, and he longed to pull them down her butt, and spank her bare cheeks, but he was afraid that was taking it a little too far.

At ten, he caressed her ass for a few more seconds, then released her.

"Do we have an understanding?" Harold asked.

Heather turned over nervously. This one had been a lot harder. It had hurt. And strangely enough she felt as hot as she ever had. She needed to get back to her bedroom. "Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."

"And my shirt?"

"Right now. I'll take care of it right now."

"Good."

* * *

"Daddy, I thought Lynn might come over again, if it's Ok. She'll have to wait until her Dad comes home though, her car's in the shop."

"Why don't you go pick her up. You've barely been out of the house in weeks, and you've certainly earned it. Here, take my card and do a little shopping. You could use a new bathing suit; the old one is pretty faded. Just make sure you're back before 2:00." Harold told her, car keys in one hand, the ATM card in the other. "Don't go crazy - I don't want you to spend more than a hundred dollars, Ok?"

Heather leaped into his arms and gave him a quick peck on the lips. "You're the greatest! I promise I'll be back on time."

Harold secretly hoped she'd be late.

* * *

The girls got back by 1:45, to Harold's chagrin, and Heather modeled her new, very small bikini for him when she returned. Lynn was wearing one that didn't cover much more. She wasn't as developed as his little girl, and didn't fill out her bikini quite as fully. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a cute pony-tail; her body was much paler than Heather's.

"Do you like it?" Heather asked.

"It's kind of small, don't you think?"

"Oh Daddy, it's just for wearing here. I can get more sun this way. I've got one Mom would approve of for going out in public," Heather explained, twirling and letting him see that the back of this one was no more than a couple of strings disappearing down her crack.

"I guess it's Ok then."

"Ok? Don't I look nice in it?" Heather asked.

"You're beautiful," Harold told her, hoping it didn't sound as desperate as it felt.

"Doesn't Lynn look nice?" Heather teased.

Harold looked her over. She was so cute. Her breasts were small, barely denting her top, and her hips were smallish, but her round little butt stood out nicely in back.

"Lynn always looks nice, she's a lovely girl." Harold said with a smile, and Lynn blushed nicely.

Heather ran to him and gave him another big hug and a kiss, her lips pressing firmly against his for just a second, before the two sirens headed out to the pool.

Harold headed to the study. And locked the door.

* * *

"Daddy?"

Harold jumped when he heard the knock on his study door. He quickly pulled up his knit shorts, and turned off his monitor.

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I come in?" Heather asked plaintively.

Harold got up and unlocked the door, opening it for his daughter. God she looked good. She had her cover up on, but it was open in the front, showing off her young body.

Heather walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Where's Lynn?" Harold asked. She couldn't have gone home; it hadn't been an hour since they'd gotten back.

"She's by the pool." She seemed nervous, "Daddy, I have a confession,"

"What's wrong?"

"I went over your limit. I spent about $120 dollars."

"Heather, you know I was very specific," Harold told her, his pulse suddenly racing.

"I know, and I'm sorry." She walked past him and leaned over his desk, her ass inviting his attention. "I know what I've got coming."

Harold approached her, his shorts tenting obscenely. "Yes, as much as I hate to do it, you need to be reminded to follow the rules."

"I know Daddy, I was wrong. I shouldn't have bought the skirts I bought."

Harold was mesmerized by the view in front of him. Heather was stretched across the desk, and her feet were spread about two feet apart, giving him a full on view of just how little the thong covered.

"Not too hard, please, Daddy," Heather begged.

"If I don't spank you as hard, I'll have to give you more," Harold warned her.

"I understand."

The spanking was not quite the same as the last one. He spent several long minutes alternating occasional firm smacks, with little more then pats and overt caresses. Harold was squeezing and fondling his daughter's bare ass, pulling her cheeks apart to see the string barely covering her puckered butt hole. He could see the lips of her young pussy exposed on each side of the thin material pulled up inside of her. His actions had her moaning openly, squirming, and crying out with each surprise real smack. It had started slowly, but the continuous spanking and the intermingled hard slaps had her cheeks almost cherry red.

"Daddy," she gasped, "you might have to stop."

"Do you think you're punished enough?" He asked his baby girl, his hand squeezing her butt cheek, his fingers caressing her exposed labia.

"I feel funny," she gasped, "just a few more."

He was using two hands now, squeezing and caressing one cheek, while he patted the other one. "Just a few more," he agreed.

Switching sides, he smacked her firmly right between her legs, spanking her right on her pussy.

"OH!" she cried out, and then shivered while he caressed her ass, and his hand cupped her pussy, massaging it. "Oh, shit," she groaned, her feet kicking up, her whole weight resting on the desk. He felt the moistness soaking through the thin cloth.

Heather was definitely starting to enjoy these little spankings.

He let go of her incredible rear, and pulled her upright, pulling her into his arms. She clung to him, her hips pressing hard against his erection.

"Am I forgiven?" she asked, her lower body grinding against him.

"Of course," he told her, reaching down and cupping her ass, pulling her against him. "Have you learned your lesson?"

She pressed her lips to his cheek, just beside his ear. "I was naughty."

Harold tensed up, but Heather turned her face and kissed him on the lips, firmly. He felt her moist tongue brush across his lips.

"I'm sorry dear, if I got carried away," he murmured.

"Oh no, Daddy. I deserved it. I earned it."

* * *

"Where were you?" Lynn asked as Heather approached.

"Getting my just rewards."

"What?"

"I was getting a spanking, for spending too much money at the mall," Heather laughed, turning and showing her friend her reddened cheeks.

"Oh my God, Heather! He just now spanked you?"

"And pawed me nicely, thank you," Heather laughed.

"God now you've got me jealous," Lynn confessed.

"Want me to get you a spanking too? I bet Dad wouldn't mind. You're even more his type than me," Heather teased.

"Don't you dare!" Lynn shrieked. "How was it?" She finally asked.

"I came," Heather whispered.

"Damn! You little slut!" Lynn giggled.

"Lynn, I hate to ask but would you put some aloe on my butt? It still stings."

"Jesus, Heather! Here?"

"Please. But do it nicely, I bet he's watching."

Lynn took her time, thoroughly taking care of her best friend's tingling tail. All the while she could feel eyes burning into her scantily clad flesh. She was going to be a bad girl when she got home. She needed it.

* * *

Janice had a hard time working up the nerve to call her husband. The night before had gone pretty much as she'd feared in her worst scenarios. For two nights, she'd been part of the festivities, with both Roger and Dan manhandling her, groping her and kissing her. Luckily she hadn't been alone, and Melissa had been there for their attention as well. Those first two nights she'd managed to escape their clutches back to her room, and Roger had followed her the first night. She wondered if Melissa had been as fortunate.

Last night had been different. Melissa wasn't there, and she was alone with the two. After a couple of bottles of celebratory champagne, Roger had insisted on holding her in his lap and kissing her, still celebrating their success. Then he'd lifted her and placed her in Dan's lap, where they'd celebrated in the same way. The two men just passed her back and forth, kissing her, fondling her, charming her, complimenting her, and undressing her. They'd taken turns using her, and then used her together. For the first time she felt what it was like to have cocks in her mouth and pussy at the same time. Repeatedly.

All through the night, they'd wake up and use her, sometimes just one, sometimes both. Dan had even screwed her in the ass, and she was still sore there.

She'd had to sit in conference rooms with both men all day, burning with the shame of being their sex toy. She had to wonder if everybody else noticed the way Dan looked at her.

She'd watched the two men walking off with Melissa from accounting, at the end of the day, and she was glad for the respite. Let Melissa be their plaything for the night. She needed a break.

Ten minutes into their conversation, she asked Harold about Heather.

"Is she around?"

"Nope, she took Lynn home, but should be home by now. I'm surprised she's late, she's been pretty responsible lately."

"Does that mean you'll be punishing her tonight?" Janice asked.

"Yes, I imagine I will."

"Have you spanked her lately?"

Harold had already alerted her to the spanking Heather had received for getting back late from the movies, and for being disrespectful.

"Yes, just this afternoon for spending more than she was supposed to shopping." Harold explained.

"It sounds like it's a zero-tolerance program over there."

"Pretty much. Most of the time, when she's done something wrong, she comes right out and confesses it, and takes her punishment on the spot."

Janice thought about that. "Are we still being good?"

Harold hesitated. "She's still dressed, but she seems to be enjoying it an awful lot. She came today."

"Oh my God! Harold, are you telling me she came from being spanked on the ass?" Janice asked, pointedly.

"Some of the smacks have fallen away from her butt. On her thighs, or even on her privates."

"Jesus, Harold. You're spanking her pussy? That might be a little much, don't you think."

"Yes," he admitted. "I can barely help myself. Please come home soon."

"Just a few more days. I can hardly stand it myself. Until then, keep up the good work."

"Good work?" Harold answered, incredulous.

"You do have her behaving and responsible for her own actions, don't you? In my book that's a new miracle. Good night, and think of me."

"Every night."

* * *

Harold checked his watch as Heather walked in the door. He was surprised at how much he'd missed having her around all day. He'd allowed her to spend the day over at Lynn's house. He never would have guessed he'd actually want her around.

"Heather, what time is it?"

"I know Daddy, I'm late. I'm sorry. Lynn's Dad wanted us to clean up her room, and it took longer than I thought; I lost track of time."

"And you didn't think of calling? You did have your cell phone, right?" Harold demanded.

"I forgot to charge it, I'm sorry."

"Do I need to take the phone away again? If you're going to be allowed to have one, you can't turn it off when you're away, or let it charge down. I need to be able to get hold of you."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,400 Followers