Bad Heather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,284 Followers

Then he pulled the other straight back chair directly in front of Harold's. He sat down and summoned Heather over, who was naked except her panties.

"That's fine, you can leave them on for now. Come here."

She slowly moved beside him, and then under his guidance, leaned across his lap.

"Please, Mr. Davis. Please, don't do this," she said softly.

Jeff ignored her. "How does it feel, eh, Harold." He patted Heather's scantily clad bottom, "How about this?" He gave her a half-hearted smack, eliciting a small cry. "How do you like it now?"

When Harold turned to look away, Jeff barked at his daughter. "Stand behind him and make sure he doesn't look away."

Lynn placed herself behind Mr. Payne, put her hands on each of his cheeks, and guided his gaze back upon his daughter.

Jeff was ostentatiously caressing Heather's butt, "Nope this isn't quite right is it? What's wrong? Oh yeah!" He grabbed Heather's underwear and pulled them down her legs, exposing her ass. "Now this is more like it, isn't it?"

Harold hated to watch. He hated even more that it was exciting him to see his pretty little girl manhandled. He was a sick excuse for a father, and deserved what he had coming.

"Don't take it out on her," Harold finally gathered enough courage to say. "I was the bad one, not her."

"Oh you don't want me to do something like this?" Jeff asked, before cupping Heather's pussy, and roughly shoving his middle finger up her.

"Oww! Don't!" Heather cried out.

Jeff played with her tight little pussy, then pulled her upright and sat her on his leg, facing her father. "Look at him Heather." Jeff reached around her, and once more grabbed her crotch, sliding a couple of fingers inside. "Look at him. He's hard. He's excited by what I'm doing to you."

"Fuck you!" Harold cried out, while Jeff held Heather diagonally across his body, one hand roughly fingering her, the other, manhandling her breasts.

"Untie his arms, Lynn." Jeff laughed, while Heather moaned in his arms. "Tell you what, Harold. I'm going to do you a favor. You can play with yourself while I play with your little girl. And as soon as you cum, I'll let her go. Now isn't that nice of me?"

"You're an asshole," Harold muttered as Lynn finished untying his hands.

"Did you say asshole? Not a bad idea." Jeff flipped Heather over like a rag-doll, and laid her back across his legs. Then he spread her legs wide, and pushed his finger into her butt.

"AWWW! NO, IT HURTS!" Heather cried out as his thick callused finger forced its way into her.

Harold at that time was stroking his cock fast and hard, hoping to end his daughter's awful treatment. He almost died when Lynn's hand reached down and cupped his balls while he jerked himself off.

"Hurry and cum, Mr. Payne, or he might hurt her for real."

* * *

Janice Payne looked in through the open garage door, and couldn't believe her eyes. Jeff Davis had her baby across his lap, and she was naked. He had his fingers between her legs, and was obviously handling her badly. She turned back to the garage and pulled out a long handled shovel. She only wished she had a gun.

Jeff was facing away from her at an angle, and as she snuck in the house, she noticed there was someone else there. As she got further into the room, she could see the edge of a chair. Peeking forward, she saw her sorry excuse for a husband sitting in a chair watching, while little Lynn Davis help him masturbate. As she watched, he came all over her little hand.

She blew a fuse.

She screamed as she ran into the room and Jeff turned just enough to catch the back of the shovel across the side of his head, instead of the back. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he collapsed to the ground. But not fast enough to avoid another shovel swing that connected full force on his upper arm. You could hear the snap of the bone.

"Thank God you're here!" Harold cried out just before catching his own shovel blow on the top of his head, turning out his lights.

Lynn was crawling away from the scene as fast as she could, "They made me!" she cried out.

Heather ran to her mother, "Oh Mom, finally you're home. You wouldn't believe what they've been doing to us."

"It's alright, honey," Janice gasped. "You too, Lynn. It's Ok now, those bastards won't hurt you again." She spit at the man at her feet. "Now go get some rope and tie them up before they wake up."

Both girls felt a little nervous when Janice added, "Then we'll see how they like it when they're on the other end of the beatings."

"So you saw the video?" Heather asked.

"Yes. I never would have thought he'd have gone that far. I'm sorry, baby, I would never have left him alone with you."

"Oh Mom, it's been a nightmare," Heather whispered.

The two teens walked out to the garage to get some rope as directed. Heather still hadn't had time to put anything on.

"Didn't I tell you?" Heather giggled.

"Yes, you were right, as usual," Lynn laughed. "Did he hurt you?"

"Naw. I mean the finger up the ass was a little unexpected, but I'll survive."

"How about your Mom with that shovel? Wow!" Lynn joked, as they found a long laundry line.

"You call your Mom?" Heather asked.

"Shit, I forgot, I'll call her now," Lynn said, pulling out her cell phone.

"So what did I tell you. Worst summer to best summer in 4 weeks. I mean, we should be able to milk this for all it's worth." Heather laughed.

"I know, but I'll miss the spankings."

"Yeah, me too."

*******

Don't forget to vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,284 Followers