Bad lil Girl: First Things First

Story Info
Lessons in Priorities .
1.2k words
3.87
23.2k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? Please Sir, I just finished saddling Somnium and am headed out for a ride."

I smiled softly and sweetly whispered, "Thank you Sir." as I hung up the phone.

My heart sank a little. I should have gone to see him. But, still, he understood, he said it was okay.

I finished my ride, finished some last minute chores, showered and prepared for Master's arrival home for the day. I headed out to the barn for the evening feeding. Master pulled up in the drive earlier then usual and I was surprised to see Him come out to the barn rather then go directly into the house.

"Hi! How was Your day Sir?"

His smile warmed my heart and wet my panties.

"It was good."

I locked the tack room and before I could slip the padlock key into my pocket, He took it from my hand, turned, and walked toward the house. My heart dropped into my stomach, a sense of dread overcame me, and I did not follow. He turned and smiled.

"Perhaps Sir, I should spend the night in the barn."

He nodded.

"You could. But, do you think I would let this go at that?"

My gaze dropped. That was a question I did not want to answer.

"Of course you don't. And do you think by staying out here for an hour, a few hours, a day, a few days and then, when you decide to come inside you are going to find a different man - one who has put away his cane?"

My eyes almost popped out of my head.

"CANE!" I shouted, glaring hard at Him.

He dropped His head, shaking it and chuckling softly and raising His head, returning the hard glare, spoke calmly but firm.

"First you want to avoid the issue and now you want to fight?"

He stepped toward me and I dropped to the ground, head hanging, shaking resolutely to and fro, whimpering, and voice trembling.

"No...no no...no Sir...please, I do not, absolutely do not want to fight...please forgive me, please."

"Tell you what, if you think the cane is too harsh, you stay out here for as long as you like. In the meantime, I will be in the house trying to think of one good reason as to why the next view you have of those horses shouldn't be a view of their back side as they are being trailerd away to their new home."

And with that, he turned and headed to the house. And with that, I ran up behind Him, wrapping my arms tightly around Him. He paused.

"What are you doing?"

In a remorseful, pouting voice I replied, "I'm hiding."

Another soft chuckle. He pulled me in front of Him, holding me close and stroking my hair.

"Now you want me to protect you from your own destructive foolishness. I can't do that without teaching you to think more wisely and in the absence of discipline, you will not learn. I could eliminate your conflicting desires by getting rid of those horses. But, I know you love them, I know they bring you joy. It gives me great joy to see you happy and I love the adventurous woman that you are. If I got rid of those horses, where would that woman go?"

"I don't know" I timidly replied.

"I don't know either. But, I do know that I don't want to lose her. Do you?"

I shook my head.

"I could eliminate the possibility of poor choice on your part by requiring you to speak to me and gain permission every time you want to go riding. But, I love the fact that you choose to obey me. It brings me honor and pleasure. If I made such a rule, where in that is there freedom for you to serve me because you choose to do so out of the desire of your heart?"

"There would be no freedom Sir."

"Then what does that leave us if we want to protect and maintain the very unique and beautiful relationship we share?"

"Discipline Master."

"Do you want me to protect you by protecting our relationship?" "Yes Sir."

"Are you willing to accept and submit to the punishment I deem fit and necessary?"

"I am Master."

I followed Him into the house and took my place at the foot of the bed standing in the middle, clutching my teddy bear that I retrieved from the pillows at the head of Master's bed. I watched Master as He solemnly collared my neck and attached the chain that pulled taut and bent me over the hard foot rail. The sadness in His eyes brought harsh realization of the harm I had caused. How could I have done such a thing to a man who cares so much for me...so much that he thought of me and wanted to take time to see me in the middle of His busy, crazy day. He cuffed and chained each leg to the bottom of the foot post and reached for His cane. There was no pleasure in this. The saturation I felt in my cunt was not from arousal. It was a simple biological function wherein my body was expressing remorse and a willing readiness to submit...though a crude example, much like a dog's submissive peeing when she knows she has done wrong. I so, so wish He didn't have to do this. And He wouldn't have to if I had not been so selfish.

He raised the cane and lashed hard. I bit teddy's ear, screamed and tried to run to the head of the bed...no go with cuffed legs. I pulled back to sit...no go with the collar and chain. I shook my head back and forth whimpering softly; "no, no, no" He waited for the pain to ease, pulled back and applied two, hard back to back lashes. I screamed again. There was no pleasure...only intense agony. I clutched the bed covers biting teddy's ear amazed that teddy still had an ear. Please, please let it be over. The pain eases, my writhing and whimpering eases...He raises the cane a third time, three hard lashes...agonizing, horrible pain,screaming, pulling, writhing pain. He puts the cane away, frees my legs, and lays on the bed. I crawl to Him, head hanging, whimpering, exhausted, and hurting. He cuddles me close and speaks softly, firmly....

"I will be first in your life. I will not be second to anyone and I sure as hell will not come after a horse. Am I understood?"

I nod and hug Him.

"If that ever happens again, you will see those horses trailerd off to a new home even if I have to give them away. Am I understood?"

I reach up and kiss His neck.

"Yes Master."

"Do you have any questions or anything to say?"

I hugged Him as tightly as I could..."I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, Please, please forgive me."

"Am I safe in assuming that I will never have to deal with this issue again?"

I reached up again, kissing his neck over and over again. "You are Master."

"Then you are forgiven and the matter is settled."

What blessed joy there is in the harsh reality of punishment; What comfort there is in knowing He has the strength, integrity, and fortitude to see it through.