Bad Medicine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers

Todd slid the toy inside me. It went in easily. I barely felt it. I moaned anyway. People love the sound effects.

"Mmm. That's nice." Todd's voice sounded rough. He moved the thing in and out of me a few times, watching my face. "Nurse. Pinch his nipples."

"Yes, doctor." Derek sashayed over to stand behind my head, reached down, and plucked both of my nipples. "How does that feel, sir?"

I licked my lips. "Feels nice. Yeah, harder. Twist them."

Derek pulled and twisted. Electricity zinged over my skin. He twisted harder and I let out a sharp cry of pain. Derek gave me a horribly fake concerned look. "I'm sorry, does that hurt you?"

"Yeah," I panted. "Do it again."

That wasn't in the script. Evidently ad-libbing was okay, though, because George didn't make a peep. Derek grinned at me, bent over, and sank his teeth into my nipple. He tugged hard, stretching the little nub of flesh. I howled and arched against his mouth.

"Pain turns you on," Todd observed. "Good."

I didn't have time to wonder what the fuck that meant. I felt the blue dildo being removed and something else taking its place. My hole stretched wide, then closed again. The same thing happened three more times before my lust-fuzzed brain realized that Todd was filling my butt with anal beads. Extra large anal beads, if the feel was any indication. He gave the string a sharp tug, one bead popped free, and I lost it.

"Oh ... oh yeah ... God, yes, oh..." I have no idea to this day if that was anywhere close to the right line or not. I didn't care anymore. Pure sensation had me in its grip, and all I could do was ride it.

I'll say this for George: he might be a lousy director for a lousy, low-rent gay porn studio, but he knows when to shut up and let it happen. He kept quiet when Derek bent and kissed me, fingers still tugging at my nipples. He remained silent when Todd dropped to his knees and started sucking my balls and pulling on the anal beads. Everybody, including George, knows that true passion in a porn flick is as rare as it is arousing. He kept his mouth shut and the cameras rolling while I moaned and shook under the sweet torture of hands and mouths and toys.

My control had just about unraveled completely when Todd stood up suddenly and yanked the whole string of beads free with one hard pull. The feeling was beyond description. I let out a long wail, muffled by Derek's tongue in my mouth.

"Give me the plug," Todd growled.

Derek straightened up. He looked dazed, eyes hot and hazy, lips swollen. "Y-yes ... um, yes, doctor." He reached for the black bag with shaky hands.

I took a peek at my chest while Derek pulled a great big butt plug out of the bag and squirted lube all over it. My nipples were a dark, angry red, swollen and hard. I had time to think vaguely that they'd probably be black and blue in few hours. Then Todd pushed that fucking huge toy up my ass and my brain quit working.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh," I moaned. "Fuck ... Oh, fuck, yeah ... Fuck, yeah!"

"Feels good?" Todd twisted the thing inside me and I about fell off the table.

"Oh, fuck, yeah." I bucked my hips. "Suck my cock."

Todd's eyes gleamed. "Yes, I think I will." He glanced up at Derek. "Nurse?"

"Yes, doctor?" A tiny corner of my brain noticed that Derek was staring at my bruised nipples and stroking himself. Something about that turned me on even more.

"Get on his face," Todd ordered.

Oh, hell, yes. Todd gave me a thoroughly evil smile. Derek tore his dress off and climbed onto the table, straddling my face so that his ass hovered right over my mouth. How Todd knew I liked giving a rim job, I have no clue. But he obviously did. Fine by me. I shucked off the gown that still clung to my wrists, clamped my hands on Derek's hipbones, and went happily to work.

I felt Todd and Derek shift forward at the same time. Two hot, wet mouths closed over my cock and balls. God, it felt good. I dug my fingers into Derek's ass cheeks, spreading them wide to give me better access to his hole. His moans vibrated against my balls as I licked and tongue-fucked his asshole. I could hear the cameramen scurrying around trying to capture all the action. I didn't know or care how far we'd strayed from the script, but it didn't matter. Even through the lust scrambling my brains, I knew we were putting on one hell of a hot scene.

I had Derek right on the edge by the time Todd moved. Todd sat up, and Derek followed his lead. His legs were shaking. I was so dazed, I actually grabbed Derek's ass and tried to pull him back down.

Todd laughed. "Turn over on your stomach."

Derek sat back on his heels to give me room to move. I rolled over, letting my legs hang off the end of the table. Todd pulled the butt plug out of me, leaned over, and licked up between my shoulder blades.

"Ready to get fucked, Mr. Auf?" he rasped in my ear.

"Uh," I grunted, and pushed my butt against his crotch. That was about as coherent as I could get at the moment. I felt Todd smile.

Rustles and clinks sounded behind me as Todd shed his clothes. Then his fingers spread me open, and he shoved his cock deep inside me. I let out a long, shuddering cry. God, his prick up my ass felt so fucking great.

"Suck his dick," Todd ordered.

That suited me just fine. I pulled Derek's hips toward me and gulped his cock right down.

"Ah, yeah. Yeah, suck that cock." Derek's best porn star voice. He was always on. I would've laughed if my mouth hadn't been full. Derek clenched both fists in my hair and fucked my mouth deep.

Two cocks at once, and the one up my ass was attached to the finest man I'd ever laid eyes on. Who cared about the camera crew and the lights, and all the guys who'd eventually jack off to this scene? Not me. I was in heaven.

Todd pulled out of me just as his cock started to swell and pulse against my hole. For a second, I couldn't figure out why. Then I remembered. Had to have that come shot on film, and there was no way to film him shooting inside my ass. Yet.

I didn't want to think about that too hard.

"Come on his back, doctor. Yeah, yeah. Shoot your hot load on him." Derek the Porn Star strikes again. I stuck a finger up his ass, and his porn-star speech disintegrated into porn-star moaning. He pulled out of my mouth and started jerking his cock hard.


Todd came first. I felt hot spunk splash across my back and run down between my butt cheeks. Derek came a few seconds later, groaning as his dick pumped semen all over my face. The cameraman knelt beside the table, shooting a close-up of me getting a face full of come. I licked my lips for him.

Hands on my shoulders pulled me to a standing position. Todd stood behind me, his body big and solid against my back. He pulled me backward a few steps. Derek slipped off the table and knelt at my feet, gazing up at me. His make-up was smeared and the white nurse's hat was askew on his head. He grinned at me.

"Nurse, remove the cock ring," Todd said. He sounded calm again.

"Yes, doctor." Derek loosened the leather ring and pulled it off.

I drew a sharp breath at the way my dick throbbed once freed from the leather. But before I could make a sound, Todd yanked my head back by the hair and kissed me.

God ... Nobody had ever kissed me quite like that. The room tilted around me as Todd's tongue slid into my mouth, aggressive and demanding. I reached one arm behind me, around his neck, winding my hand into the thick hair that had come loose from the ponytail and now hung in silky waves around his shoulders.

Hands roamed my body: twisting a nipple, stroking my cock, invading my still-open ass. I didn't know who was doing what, and couldn't have cared less. It was Todd's kiss that set my body on fire and sent me soaring into the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced, on either side of the camera. My prick pulsed against someone's palm. I felt warm sticky splashes on my thighs as I came, and the world turned gray.

When I became aware of anything again, I was lying on the exam table, with a whole bunch of worried faces bending over me. I gave them a weak smile.

"Goddamn, boy," George exclaimed. "Don't fucking scare me like that!" He ran a hand through his thinning hair. "Hell of a scene, though."

"You okay?" Derek laid a hand on my arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled at him. "You still have come on your face."

He wrinkled his nose. "So what else is new? I always get the fucking facials."

Derek wandered away, complaining about having to wash semen out of his hair. The crowd started to disperse when they saw I was okay. I looked around for Todd, but didn't see him.

"Where'd Todd go?" I asked George when he momentarily stopped yelling directions to the crew.

"Break room," George said. "Listen, I don't know what the fuck's going on with you two, but whatever it is, don't stop. That's the fucking hottest scene I ever got on film."

"Yeah." I stood up, carefully because I still felt a little off kilter. "So, we done for today? We didn't finish the office scene, did we?"

"Naw. But what the fuck. Got one smoking hot sex scene done, and I got places to be. We'll do the after parts tomorrow."

"Works for me."

"See you, Billy."

"Yeah, see you." And for fuck's sake call me by my real name, I didn't add.

I scooped my briefs up off the floor and put them on. The come all over my ass and face had dried just enough to feel unpleasantly sticky. For once, I didn't care.

I found Todd on the sofa in the ratty little lounge, sipping Gatorade and flipping through the channels on the TV. Those pretty gray eyes lit right up when he saw me.

"Hey, Jim," he said. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah." I plopped down beside him. "That was weird. Me passing out, I mean. Never done that before."

"I've heard about that sort of thing. I've never actually fucked anybody so hard they fainted, though."

"What makes you think you did it? Maybe I got a heart condition or something."

"Maybe, maybe not. Hope not."

I frowned at him. "Why'd you leave? I mean, if somebody I was just fucking passed out cold, I'd be worried. You just went to the break room like nothing happened." It surprised me how much that stung.

He gave me a strange look. "Oh, I was worried about you. But when I saw you lying there on that table, unconscious and naked and covered in semen, I wanted ... Well, I wanted to do things to you that I shouldn't have wanted to do, not right then. And I wasn't sure I could control myself. So I left."

I stared at him. The strange, hot look in his eyes made my insides shake. I couldn't decide if I was scared of him, or horny for him. Or both. I gulped.

"Um. Okay. Uh..." There went my powers of speech again. He laughed.

"Don't worry, I'm not a psycho killer or anything." He slid a hand onto my knee. "You look so fucking hot like this."

I licked my lips. "Like what?"

He nuzzled my neck, licked the outside of my ear. "Almost naked. Your lips swollen from kissing and sucking cock. Your hair all sweaty and tangled. Come all over you." Without warning, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up to straddle his lap. "God, you can't even imagine the things I want to do to you."

I sat there with my legs on either side of his hips and stared at him, stunned speechless. He smiled a heart-thumpingly sexy little smile, buried both hands in my hair, and gave me a kiss that curled my toes. When we pulled apart, I felt weak and dizzy, and damn if I wasn't halfway to hard again.

"We've got that fisting scene tomorrow." Todd ran his fingertips up my bare back, making me shiver. "Wanna go back to my place and practice?"

Oh, hell, yeah.

"I guess, if you think it'll help," I said, trying to play it cool.

Todd laughed, pushed me off his lap, and stood up. "You know you want to."

"What makes you so sure I want your hand up my ass, huh?" I gave him a reasonable facsimile of an innocent face.

"Because," he said with a grin, "I'm telling you that you do."

Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. That did things to me. "Uh..." I said, eloquent as usual.

He pulled me into his arms. Those stormy eyes glittered. "Do what I tell you, Jim, and you won't regret it. I'll make you come 'til your balls drop off."

How the fuck did he make that actually sound like a good thing? Hell if I knew. Hell if I cared.

I smiled up at him. "Yes, doctor."

AllyBlue
AllyBlue
54 Followers
12