Bad Moon Rising

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Coming out!”

“Jesus!”

“What, is it that bad? I thought the color would look good on me. Oh dear, it does doesn’t it, it looks dreadful. I’ll go take it off.”

“No, Sally wait. It looks really good, I just didn’t expect you to ware something so, I mean...”

“It is a bit risky isn’t it? But if the reaction I got from you is anything to go by, my boyfriend is going to love this.”

“You have a boyfriend?”

“Well, no but. I really want one, recently I’ve been so horny, all the time. I just think it’s time to go out with someone.”

Today was a total success. I tried on at least a hundred outfits for him, it made me feel so sexy. Once he got into it he really had some interesting things to say. I also learnt allot. Let’s see, he doesn’t like brown and is turned on verrrry easily. He especially likes red and green, thongs and stay-up stockings. He prefers silk to cotton and when he’s really excited makes this little noise right in the back of his throat that has my knees buckling. I can’t wait for the second part of my operation seduction. Ma was so helpful, she’s clued the guys on so that even though I’ve invited them all to dinner they declined. Leaving Gilbert at my mercy. I’ve got exactly one hour. Let’s see, I’ve had a bath, done my hair, smoothed on lotion, sprayed myself with perfume, I’m warring his favorite lingerie set and a sexy little violet dress with high-heels. Now all I have to do is prepare the fruit salad and lay the table.

There goes the door-bell.

“Coming! Good evening, flowers? Oh, they’re lovely. Do come in. Make yourself comfortable while I put these in a vase.”

Dum, dum, dum, now which one will go with red roses? Hmmm, a plain one I think. There we are, fill it with water and...

“Gilbert? What?”

“You’ve got such a tiny waist, I can fit my hands round it with ease.”

“You do have big hands, you know.”

“Shhh, what I’m trying to say is that you’re so fragile I fear that I’ll lose control and hurt you. But darling, I’ve come to the end of my tether, that dress and the candle-lit table, I just... When I turn you around they’ll be no turning back, so if I read the signs wrong say so now...Oh baby.”

His kiss is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, mmm, it’s like molten fire. I’m drowning, it’s taking me over. My legs have gone week, I’m sure I’d fall if he wasn’t pressing me against the sink. I can feel myself soaking my panties as his tongue strokes mine, seducing it out through my lips into his mouth. He tastes sublime, I need to feel his hair against my fingers.

“O-hhhhhh!”

His hands are on my ass, squeezing and caressing me so forcefully all I can do is pant and feel the pleasure of the contractions in my hungry pussy. He’s staring into my eyes as he parts my legs and lifts me to press against him.

“Ahhhhh-h, please I can’t stand it. Take me now, please.”

“Tell me what you feel, how you need to feel.”

“I’m desperate, please Gilbert, fuck me. I need to feel your cock up my slutty cunt!”

Oh, he’s so savage, he’s ripped my panties off and OHHH, he’s so big! Oh my God, he’s ripping me apart but the pleasure...

“YES, YES fuck me, oh G-GOD! Faster, u-hhhhhhhhhh! Faster.”

“Your so tight, fuck you’re TIGHT. That’s it squeeze my cock, milk me!!!”

I can feel the pleasure exploding behind my eyes as my orgasm starts to roll from my bashed and abused clit all the way through my body...

“Y-ssssssssssssssssssssssssss. OUU-OUUUUUUUU.”

“I’m COMMING, SH-IT!!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

“Darling are you ok?”

“Never better.”

“Good, let’s take this to a bed shall we?”

“You’re not um, spent?”

“Darling who have you been fucking all these years, of course I’m not spent.”

Thank you God. He’s so strong and he smells fantastic, it won’t spoil his concentration if I just place a little kiss on his shoulder, will it? Just one little taste...

“Oh. Baby stop, or we’ll never make it.”

Knowing one has power over a lover is definitely exhilarating, even with the knowledge that he has equal power over you. It brings me to heights never before imagined; I’m so turned on, the feel of his strong arms around me gently cradling me to his body. I can feel his slightly erratic breathing pounding through my body as if we were one.

“Now you are safely deposited on the bed, my Lady, you may do as you wish with me.”

“Sounds promising. I can do anything?”

“Yes.”

“Then my darling, stand. Now close your eyes and wait.”

Where did I put my silk scarf? There you are, now to blindfold my love.

“A blindfold?”

“Scared?”

“No.”

“Good.”

Ok, pace yourself, one button at a time while trailing your tongue ever so slowly down his neck. A nip on the shoulder and slip it off. Caress his torso with your hands and graze his nipples ever so slightly. He gasped, mmm, undo top button with lips, man that was hard, make sure you nudge his erection through his pants. Slide the zipper down while grabbing his ass, let his pants fall to the floor. Dispose of shoes and gently lower his boxers to the floor, no contact. A kiss on his knee, the inside of his thigh and totally pass him over end with a peck on the mouth.

“This way, careful the bed, now lie down on your back. Don’t move a muscle.”

This is going to be fun, at last I’ll be able to use those exercises I’ve been practicing all these years. Remember control. Lower yourself down on him inch by inch, shit that feels good. Control, control, slowly.

“Baby, what? O-hhhhHH!!!”

Squeeze and ripple up and down, contract, relax, contract and ripple. Oh-hhhh. I’m not going to last long, he just throbbed. Fuck, he did it again!

“Ahhhhh-h. YES!”

“That’s it, come here, kiss me. Now. M-mmmm. Rap those long legs round my waist.”

“Darling, what are you doing?”

“Getting in a better position, so I can fuck you.”

“On your knees?”

“Do you question my knowledge, wench?”

“No, my lord.”

“That’s better, but I’m going to have to punish you.”

“What? Ouch! My ass!!! Oh my... OH! Yes, spank me, spank your naughty girl! Sp-ank me!!!”

“My little slut likes that, doesn’t she?”

“Yes, yes, YES!”

The friction on my c-lit against him every time he spanks me... OHHHH! I’m being rocked on his dick, yes slap me, fuck me oh yes!!!

“So my little wolf, you want to come don’t you?”

“Yes, make me come!”

“Plead with me to forgive your naughtiness.”

“Plea-se, forgive your little slut, your naughty wolf. Please!! Ohhh, forgive me, I’m beg-ging you to please!!!”

What? No, don’t lift me off please, yes, toss me over. Slam into me, yes, yes!!!! Fuck me from behind, FUCK ME!

“Fuck me, yes, yes, ram your slut. Faster! O-hhhh!!! Harder, YES, YES, PLEASE OH YES!!!!!!!!!! OU-UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!”

“That’s it clench those muscles on my cock, fuck yes, I’M COMMING!!! UHHHH-OU-UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!”

“Rise and shine, sleepy head its breakfast time.”

“Brefst?”

“That’s right, now open those stunning eyes, I’ve got strawberries and cream!”

“Arberys?”

“Yes my love now give me a kiss, m-mmmmm, oh Sally. I tell you what, the strawberries can wait.”

“Oh no you dnt. Those strawberries have my name on them. I stake my claim now.”

“Darling before you bound down the stairs I have a confession to make.”

“Ok, but make it quick, I’m starved. If you remember a certain person made me skip dinner.”

“Worth every minute, now sit down. This might sound like a silly question but, have you been sleeping well?”

“Why are you asking?”

“Just answer the question.”

“No.”

“Why?”

”You’re going to think I’m crazy, but, the last few months I would wake up every night with the feeling that someone was in the room with me. You think I’m nuts right?”

“On the contrary it’s what I wanted to confess about. I saw you when we first arrived and fell madly in love with you. I didn’t know how to approach you so I snuck into your room at night. I’m sorry but I couldn’t help it.”

“Oh.”

“Are you angry?”

“Nope, just incredibly hungry. Look I practically fell in love with you at first sight too, so I totally sympathize. Anyway, no harm done, I just might want to go to bed more often than usual, do you mind?”

“No.”

“Good that settles it, now please can we go and eat?”

The end.

12