Bad Neighborhood

Story Info
Out of gas in the wrong place.
2.2k words
3.79
109.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon looked down at her watch and cursed silently. It read eight pm. She was twenty minutes late already, and was stuck in what seemed to be a horrible traffic jam. Sharon, who was in her late twenties, was supposed to be meeting friends at a new bar, but this stupid roadwork was making driving extremely slow going.

Not only that, she was still wearing her work attire, which consisted of a white blouse which strained tightly against her big tits and a black skirt that was now riding up her long stocking legs.

"Oh Shit" she thought, as she stared at her gas gauge which was close to empty. Sharon swept her long brown curly hair behind one of her ears and sighed. The next exit was very close, so she took the off ramp and looked for the nearest gas station.

Now Sharon knew that there were seedy neighborhoods in between where she worked and where she lived, but didn't think much of it. She pulled into an old and not well-lit, but open gas station. Sharon opened her door and exited her car, long legs first. She smoothed her fine black skirt down as she walked to the entrance of the old beaten down store, not paying attention to the stares that her big ass and tits were bringing.

"Ding" went the bell as she entered the door. The room was deceptively small, with a cooler filled with malt liquor and other assorted beer taking up most of the back. A few people were waiting in line, so Sharon took her place behind them.

Tyrone was homeless and spent most of his time hanging out at this particular gas station, having really no place to go, and nothing better to do. And since the guy who worked the late shift didn't mind him hanging around, he did just that. Now on this particular night as he approached his favorite hangout spot, he noticed a sporty silver car that pulled up, and a hot white woman with a fine legs and ass get out. Tyrone's eyebrows raised while he watched her big tits slightly bounce as she straightened herself out.

"Nice piece of white ass" he thought, as he watched her hips sway from side to side as she walked into the store.

Tyrone watched as she entered the store in front of him. He drank the last swig of the liquor he had left and threw the bottle away, as he stumbled his way into the store after her. Tyrone greeted the guy working behind the counter who nodded. He lit up a cigarette and took his usual spot, conversing with the patrons, if they let him.

Sharon waited her turn as she watched the strange black man, who just came in behind her, babble about the police or something she couldn't quite hear. The clerk working the counter, said "Bullshit!" and the other grimy looking man laughed and nodded.

She watched as he then lit a cigarette and glance up at her. She saw his gaze drop to her tits, just like so many other men had done before to her. She looked away and pretended not to notice. A few seconds went by and she looked in his direction again, relieved that his attention was on the clerk behind the counter again.

Sharon approached the clerk and said "Twenty on five, please." The clerk, another disheveled man with a scruffy beard stared at her ample cleavage as she dropped her money on the ground and bent over quickly to pick it up. She handed the bills to the clerk and turned to go.

Tyrone watched her through blood shot eyes and made his move. He approached her, slurring his words slightly. "Excuse me miss, but is that your silver car out there?" Sharon, slightly unnerved, stared back for a second at the counter, as if the clerk was talking to her as well, but he was busy helping the next customer. She regarded Tyrone suspiciously as he followed her out the door.

"Miss" he began again, stumbling after her. "Miss, your silver car there has a low tire in the back, you should take care of that sweetie!"

Sharon, who was initially nervous at this disheveled black man following her, clutched her purse to her side instinctively. He repeated himself again as he followed her to her car, stumbling to her back tire and pointed down to it. It was low! Sharon hadn't noticed it when she left work, but she was in such a rush, she must not have noticed! Sharon breathed a sigh of relief. She had flashes of this drunk man snatching her purse and running off with it, but he was actually being helpful!

"Oh wow!" Sharon exclaimed out loud. Tyrone nodded and smiled as if he found buried treasure.

"Yeah!" he said. "Bad to drive on this mother!" He knelt down and tapped it. "Bad to drive on, so fill her up in the back there, where there is a pump, see?" he pointed to the back of the gas station. Sharon followed his finger and didn't see it. She frowned a little.

Tyrone noticing her frown, quickly said "You can't see it from here, but trust me!" as he turned around and walked off suddenly. Sharon, a little surprised at his sudden departure, was still relieved. She was sure he was staring at her legs and ass as she walked out of the gas station!

Sharon filled up her tank and drove behind the gas station. She saw the air pump! She pulled up next to it, and looked around. It was quite dark back here, and she felt quite unsafe. Sharon was just about to pull out of there, when all of a sudden she heard a tap tap tap on her front passenger window. It was that black man again!

Sharon not knowing what to do, waved at him and managed to say "Yes?" He replied with a flourish of his new forty ounce malt liquor bottle, " Why, miss, don't get out I'll fill 'em up for ya!!"

Sharon, not knowing what else to do replied uncertainly " O...er...OK!" Tyrone busied himself, holding and swigging on his beer in one hand, and dragging and filling up her tires with the other. He was having a grand old time, feeling like he had a purpose. Sharon on the other hand, watched him with nervous anticipation. She wanted to hit the road again!

All of a sudden, Sharon heard him exclaim out loud "Miss your tire is fucked, you better look at this!!" Sharon, not knowing to do said in a slow hesitating voice "What is it?" Tyrone noticing her hesitation, smiled. "Lady, this tire has a big ass bubble in it!" Sharon slowly unlocked her door and stepped out. She approached the rear tire, which he was standing by, swigging on his malt liquor. Sharon slowly bent down and examined her tire. The bubble was the size of a dime and had a small hole in it. She cursed inwardly.

While Sharon had bent down to inspect the tire, Tyrone was inspecting Sharon's fine ass. He had a good view of her legs in her stockings, and her shapely thighs through her form fitting skirt. Her boyfriend was jealous whenever she wore it, knowing the guys at her job probably stared at her ass all day. He took another swig from his bottle and watched as she wiggled her ass back and forth, as she examined the tire further. "Damn!" he thought to himself, as he felt his member swell in his pants. Sharon, oblivious to Tyrone staring at her ass, said "Do you think I can ride home on it?"

"Oh yeah lady!" he replied, looking to his left and right quickly, seeing if anyone was around. "You can make it home, I'm sure of it, but there's just one thing" he said as he threw his bottle away. With that, he grabbed Sharon around the waist with one arm, and put his arm around her neck and covered her mouth with his other hand.

There was no one around to hear Sharon and her muffled screams. Tyrone tightened his grasp and hissed in her ear " Okay, you white bitch, don't make a FUCKING noise or I choke your ass out!"

Sharon, who had initially fought against his grasp, slowly nodded. Her mind was a jumble...what was happening!? "Where's your purse bitch?" he hissed again in her ear. "In the front seat" she gurgled as his hand went back over her mouth. Sharon was shocked at his transformation!

He seemed to look around again, to see if anyone had seen what he was doing. Then he opened her back door to the car and pushed her in. She lay there on her stomach, to afraid to move. Her skirt rose up to her ass, as he scrambled madly on top of her to grab her purse from the front seat. He took it and laid it just outside, under the car. Sharon, numb with fear, was unable to move. The black man looked down at Sharon's shapely legs in pantyhose and bunched up skirt and felt a stirring in his groin again. He told her "Don't move bitch" as he drunkenly lifted her black skirt to show her big, white ass hugging a black thong. His breathing became excited, and turned into short raspy gasps. He ran his rough dirty hands over her ass and grunted.

Sharon whimpered slightly when his hands ran all over her ass grabbing and kneading each cheek. She flinched when his fingers touched where her panties covered her pussy. Tyrone's eyes lit up and now animal lust overtook him, as he roughly parted her legs and pushed her thong aside. He rubbed her slit up and down, licked his fingers and proceeded to quickly rub her slit up and down again. He spread her legs further as he asked her

"You ever have black dick before?" When she didn't answer him, he stuck his finger in her pussy and asked her again " You ever have a black dick?" He watched her long curly hair from behind shake slowly from side to side. Sharon dropped her head as a tear trickled down. Tyrone smiled.

He pulled down sweat pants and quickly got his cock out. He spit in his hand and worked it on his cock head and shaft. He then grabbed Sharon by her hips and pulled her ass close to his cock, so that her ass was sticking high up for easy access to her pussy. Tyrone proceeded to rub his purple cock head up and down her slit, enjoying the sensation and the power over this white woman.

He stuck his purple mushroom head past her pussy opening, Sharon shivered as she felt him pull it out again. Tyrone couldn't believe he had his prick in this white lady, it felt so much tighter then the loose whores he was used to fucking. He savored the feeling of his cock head, pulling it out, and rubbing it all around her entrance before plunging it in again to the hilt, enjoying her body as he continued to ravage her. Tyrone quickly worked his cock in and out at a frantic pace, drool crept down his lower lip as he was in total ecstasy. He looked down and watched as his dark cock worked its way in and out of her pink pussy, her labial lips grasping his shaft as he thrust in and out. He threw his head back and grunted out loud, over and over as he pounded away.

Sharon felt his hands rip her shirt open and push her bra up, as her big tits spilled out and hung down. He grabbed her nipples with his fingers and pinched them over and over, rubbing them with his forefinger and thumb. Sharon was disgusted as she felt his cock slamming deep in her pussy. She heard him grunting a deep sound as he now positioned his head by her ear, still fucking her from behind. "Oh god, oh god, white women have tight pussies" he whispered hoarsely in her ear.

She grimaced as another tear rolled down her cheek. His thrusts became more frenzied as his orgasm was nearing. Sensing this, she struggled against him, feeling his swollen balls slapping against her anus crazily, knowing what was soon going to happen.

"No,....stop.... this...please" she said, between his thrusting into her delicious pussy. His response was to grab her hair from behind and kept telling her "Here it comes baby, here it comes!"

Sharon cried out as he pulled her hair back even harder and proceeded to ejaculate hot thick spunk into her pussy. Tyrone felt absolute pleasure as his orgasm pulsed again and again inside of her pussy. He shot the last of his load, shaking crazily on top of her, breathing heavily.

Sharon felt his cock pulsating and knew he was blowing his load inside her. She felt him having what was like a seizure on her, he was jerking all around! She closed her eyes, hoping it would be over soon. When he was finished, Sharon felt him slowly withdraw his cock from her pussy, with a satisfied sigh. She felt his semen roll down her leg in a thick clump. She collapsed onto her side and covered up. Tyrone quickly pulled his pants up, got up and ran off with her purse down the dark alley.