Bad Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't last very long and like John a few hours ago he pumped his balls into me with a juddering thrust before collapsing onto the bed. I wasn't finished though and without changing position I put my hand onto my cum smeared pussy and started rubbing my clit.

'So you really going to go to that shop tomorrow Jess?' He asked, chuckling when he saw what I was doing.

'Yes...sir...' I moaned.

'You're not going to enjoy it you know.'

'I don't...want to sir,' I moaned, 'I....want to hate it.'

He laughed incredulously.

'What?' He said as I came hard.

'I don't want to enjoy it sir,' I said after catching my breath, 'I want to be used and humiliated.' I looked deep into his eyes, 'I love the anticipation before and I love the feelings afterwards but that's only because I let you do things to me I don't enjoy, much.'

'Wow,' he said, 'you're fucked up.'

'I know sir, and yet you still want me,' I said with a smile and a wriggle of my ass.

He just smiled, he really was a very good looking man.

'You'd better get your outfit and go home, you've got a long day tomorrow Jess. I might pop in and see how you're doing.'

Knowing when I was being dismissed I climbed off the bed and left.

To be continued....

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Bad Party Ch. 02 Previous Part
Bad Party Series Info

Similar Stories

Dangerous Hobby Curiosity made her fall.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Beth's Disgrace Pt. 01 Uptight girl afraid the world will discover her kinks!in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Van A college girl needing money is tricked and used on video.in NonConsent/Reluctance
[ENF] The Embarrassing Vacation A girl on vacation gets nude and ends up humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Exhibitionist Pet A college slut is forced to humiliate herself, and loves it.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories