Bad Penny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I licked her out and had two fingers in her, and she came. And then she pulled me back up, and took my cock in her hand and said 'Thank you. What's your name?' So I told her, and she said 'You are a good cunt licker, Sean. So since we can't fuck, I'm going to do something for you that I don't do for many boys' and she went down on me. Wanked me, and sucked me until I came, but not in her mouth. She pulled away at the last moment and made me shoot all over myself, and then used her hand to spread it all over my stomach and chest. Then she kissed me on the lips, and said 'Sleep well' and just rolled over and went to sleep.

In the morning I was woken by her getting out of bed. We chatted, like nothing had happened as she dressed, and she gave me a kiss on the forehead and said "Ta, Sean" and was gone.

"Okay," said Penny, a little slowly, as she was thinking about it. "I can see how that would happen, and I'm okay with that. I mean, I know if I had done that with a boy I wouldn't expect him to fight me off. So what about number three?"

I could feel myself blushing. "Well, again it was not on my initiative. Not the first time. And I'm not saying that as an excuse or anything, just that it is the way it went. I mean, I was keen, and I was keen to do it again, several times, but I really put it out of my mind when you got back, Penny. Really from when you came to me and we kissed again, until last week when we had that doped cake, I hadn't even thought of it."

Penny looked a little puzzled "What do you mean?"

"Well, I had been a bit unhappy. After I snogged Kim I was a bit shocked at myself. And then after that party at Kim's, the way Elaine was so casual about it all, and I realised that if she or I had a condom that I would almost certainly have had sex with her, well I was confused. I wanted to do it, to have done it, I felt annoyed that I didn't get to do it, that I didn't have a rubber with me. I was a bit annoyed to be honest that we, you and I, didn't do it before, so I would have had a rubber with me. And annoyed that we hadn't done it when we had been going out for years -- I mean there was this girl who I didn't even know and she wanted to fuck me, why hadn't my girlfriend wanted to do it? Sorry Penny, but I was sort of screwed up. And I felt guilty because I had been playing with her, and Kim, and I felt that I had betrayed you, and yet you had dumped me, and Oh hell, I don't know. So I got drunk, for about two weeks. Mike was very good to me, let me stay here, kept me alive. Then I slowed down on the drinking, and got a bit more sober, and resolved that I would buy some condoms and I would most assuredly have sex with the next girl who would let me."

Penny looked a bit pale, and murmured "Oh." but just nodded then and said "Okay, so then Number three came along, and ..."

"Well, I was a bit drunk. Not very. Not like I had been, but I'd had a couple. So I missed my bus home, and had to crash on the sofa."

Penny interrupted, "Where were you?"

I swallowed my fear. "Mike's parents house. It was before he moved here with Tara. I spent a lot of time there, there were loads of parties, his parents were away all summer."

"Okay. Mike's old house. So did you two know about this?" asked Penny looking at Tara and Mike. Mike blushed, Tara said "Yes. But Sean didn't want us to tell you. He was afraid you would be hurt."

"Okay." said Penny. "Ok, I can see that."

"So," I went on, "I was about to go asleep on the sofa, actually I think I was sort of half asleep at least, when the door opened and Mike came in. He was in his dressing gown. He stood in the doorway and said 'Tara and I were wondering if you would like to come upstairs to bed with us.'"

Penny gasped and looked round all three of us. I went on quickly, "But I said no thanks, I was comfortable enough on the sofa."

Penny nodded and said "Okay" again. Again I swallowed my fear.

"Then a minute or two later, Tara came in. She was in her dressing gown as well. She came over to the sofa and sat down on the edge of it beside me, and said 'Mike is an idiot. I sent him down here to invite you to come upstairs with us and he obviously didn't make himself clear.' So I mumbled something about it being fine, I'm comfy, and she said 'Now you are being an idiot. I'm not inviting you to come up and sleep in our bed, I'm inviting you to come up and fuck me.'"

Penny was in shock by now. She didn't say anything, just stared at me open mouthed. I decided to push on, get it all out.

"Well, that got me awake. And I said 'What?' and Tara said 'You heard. I want to have sex tonight, and I want lots of it, and want you and Mike to take turns fucking me. Now if you say no, I'll just go and fuck Mike, but if you want to you can fuck me first, and then he can have a go, and then you can do me again. Ok?'

"I was sort of taken aback. I mean, you know, you and I not only hadn't done it, but we never used words like that. Elaine had said 'fuck' and it shocked me, but the way Tara was talking had me reeling. I think all I could say was 'What? Are you serious?' and she said 'Very serious. I fancy you, and Mike and I have talked about it, and he's okay with it, so why don't you just come upstairs and we can all have a good time?'

"I remember I spluttered something about this being a crazy idea, and that I was Mike's mate and didn't want to make him jealous, and it all sounded fun, but it could have terrible consequences for our relationship, and for Tara and Mike's, and really it sounded like a bad idea, and then Tara said 'Don't you think I'm sexy enough?' So I spluttered some more, about of course she is very sexy and pretty, and ordinarily I would fancy her but she's Mike's girlfriend, and .. so she interrupted me and said 'I may be Mike's girlfriend, but I'm not his property. I love him to bits and think he is the sexiest man on earth. I fucked him four times this week and I plan to do it at least three times tonight, but that is beside the point. I fancy you, and I fancy having two guys at once. Mike has no problem with either part of that. He likes you, trusts you and is comfortable with you, and if you come up stairs he will tell you that himself. So leave Mike out of it. The only question is, do you fancy me? I'm offering you my body tonight, to do with what you will, on the one condition that fucking me is part of the deal. So do you want this?' and she threw off her robe."

I had been looking at Penny all the time I had been speaking, watching her reactions. She was processing all of this, and didn't look too happy. I had to go on. "So there she was, naked, sitting beside me, and after a moment when I am sure I just stared, she leaned forward and had her lips half an inch from mine, and said 'I am going to kiss you. If you don't like it, you don't have to come to bed with me, but if I give you a hard on, its mine to use.' And she kissed me, and put her hand on my cock. It was a pretty passionate kiss. When she stopped, she looked at me and said 'Ok, you do fancy me, and that hard on is all mine. Come to bed with me' And she quite literally dragged me upstairs by my cock."

Penny laughed. "You really are hopeless aren't you?" she said

I wasn't sure how to take that. "What do you mean? I was confused. And a bit drunk. And Ok, hopeless."

"So you fucked her?" said Penny, and her voice was as harsh as I had feared.

"Yes. I'm sorry."

Tara could not hold in her rather tart response, "That's not very complementary." For a moment Penny bristled. I thought she was going to launch at Tara, and then she laughed again. It wasn't an amused sound.

"You fucked her and you never said? Even last week? You fucked her, and he was there, and the three of you... and then last week the three of you set me up to do that." She turned on Tara, "and you, you talked me into coming back here this week, just so you could fuck my boyfriend again," she turned back to me, "and you, you bastard, you pimped me to him, what was it payback time? You got to fuck her so you had to give me to him? and ...oooh, you bastards" she cried, and wrenched away from me, tears overwhelming her, and ran from the room.

I went after her, but she beat me to the bathroom, slamming the door, and I was left outside, plaintively bleating my apologies and explanations.

After a few minutes Mike came out on the landing. He looked rueful. "Well, that went well." he said.

"Yeah, great."

"What do we do now?"

"Usually I wait about half an hour until she calms down and opens the door."

"Ah. She does this then. Tara normally throws things at me while I run away. I'm usually the one in the bathroom, waiting for her to calm down so it safe for me to come out."

"Could you bring me our clothes please?"

"You going to take her home?"

"We'll see. But I think she'll want to put something else on."

I waited. It was a long time before a cold voice behind the door said "Sean, are you there?"

"Yes. I have your clothes if you want them."

There was a silent pause, then the bolt shot back, and the door opened

"Give me them." she said with out thrust hand. She took them, and closed the door again.

I had dressed in the meantime, so when she opened the door I could stand in front of her without feeling too exposed. "Are you Ok?" I asked

She glared at me. "Sure, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be fine? I just found out my boyfriend is a fucking liar who has been whoring me out to his pervert friends, why shouldn't I be fine? Tell you what, why don't we go round to Owen's house and I can fuck him while you watch, and then we could go on to Lenny's? Maybe you could invite Kim and Elaine over so I could lick them out for you after you've fucked them. Wouldn't that be fun? Hey, since Lenny and Owen don't have girlfriends to swap maybe you could even charge them money. What do you think I'm worth as a whore then? 50P a go?"

"Ok, Penny, I know you are more than a bit angry now, but we need to talk. Please Penny love, come and sit with me and we can talk about this."

"Sure why not, although maybe you should ask Mike in to fuck me while we're at it, and Tara can stuff my mouth with her tits to keep me quiet."

I looked at her seriously and said "I didn't want to do this, but, Penelope Miranda Harty, I Sean Francis Carver swear to tell you the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, ten questions. Do you agree?"

"I'm not playing your fucking games."

"No game. I'm scared Penny. You have had a shock, I know. You are upset, but you are not listening and you are on the edge of doing or saying something we will both regret. And you must be freezing after sitting about in there with no clothes on. It's warm in the kitchen. I'll make a pot of tea, you can count out the matches. Ten questions, okay?"

It was a ritual we had. It had started as a game, ten questions and you had to tell the truth. Then one day we had a row, and she thought I was lying, so I said Ten Questions, and made the oath. It seemed to work, and we had done it several times. The only time she had refused was when she left me. She was thinking. I pushed her thoughts along by saying "The last time you refused to do this we broke up, and well, you know what happened. I don't want that happening agin. Ten Questions, Okay?"

She snapped "Okay." and stomped off down the stairs.

In the kitchen I made the tea in silence, she counted out ten matches for each of us, and we sat opposite each other. I said "You start."

She picked up a match, held it in front of me and said "Did you plan with them to drug me so they could fuck me?"

I took the match. "No. Absolutely no. We have never discussed doing any of this with you." I put the match on the table to show I had finished, and kept my finger on it while I counted to ten, leaving thinking time for her. I lifted my finger and she instantly lifted another match.

"Did you fuck Tara before you fucked me?"

I took the match, and instantly answered "Yes, I fucked Tara last summer, when I thought I had lost you and we would never see each other again. And no, because I have never fucked you. I fucked her, several times, and I had sex with her for fun, several times, but the first time we did it, and every other time, every time with you, it hasn't ever been fucking. I never think of it like that."

When I took my finger off the match she hesitated before picking up another. "Ok. I think I know what you meant by that, but I want to be clear. What difference do you make between 'fucking' and what we did?"

"Fucking is just sex. It is, I think something you do to someone, for your own pleasure. They don't really matter. Or if they do, it is only because it is a conquest thing. Dominance. It matter who they are because you are dominating them, not someone else. Its one step up from rape. I did that to Tara. And she did it to me. And I feel sort of bad about that. Both ways. I used her, she used me, I didn't matter, the sex didn't matter. It was sort of hollow, and I felt hollow about it all. Thats 'fucking'.

Sex for fun, that's different. You need to like the person, and want them to have fun, and care about them. It is much more mutual. That's what it is like with Tara now, and I think it's what you did with Mike. He wasn't just fucking you, and you weren't just fucking him. I don't think you would ever just fuck someone. But while you like Mike, and like having sex with him, and Tara, and you like them to have fun and make them come, it isn't just for your ego, your pleasure. You want them to have fun for themselves with you.

"But us, when we do it, that's different again. It's not just for fun. And it really isn't fucking. The first time I did it with Tara I didn't come. She did, but I didn't, I just got tired and cramped up. Then Mike had her, and she wanted me again, and I did it again, and she came, and I didn't. And then Mike had her again, and she sucked me while Mike took her from behind, and I wanked myself off into her mouth. And that was what it was. Masturbation with someone else to rub against. That was fucking. It got better with her after that, it got to be fun sex, but it has never been like it is with you.

"You know when you came back, and rang me, and said you wanted to talk to me, well you know I had my coat on before I put the phone down. And when I had talked to you and you wanted me back, I rang Mike that night and told him. I told him I was back with you, and we had talked and agreed not to ask about what happened when we were apart, and I said to him that I wanted to be faithful to you, so I wouldn't be staying over anymore. And Mike was happy. And the next time I saw Tara she said 'I'm so glad' and kissed my cheek, and that was the last time she kissed me, until last Friday night. And we never ever discussed it. And we never ever planned to do it again, with or without you.

"And I never thought about her or them in that way again, because I was with you and with you it's, it's just... It is making love. I mean that. It is warm and wonderful, and free and beautiful. It's not just fun. It's fulfilling. The first time with you was so different, so special, so right. I came with you, and it was the best, the most complete I have ever felt, and with you it is like that every time. I am more me, more openly me, when I'm with you. The first time with you really was my first time."

I put the match on the table, and held it in place, and lifted one of my ten, to show I wanted to ask her a question. "I want to know if you understood what I just said, and if you, from your perspective think that when you had sex with Mike, did you fuck him? Not did he fuck you, but did you fuck him? And did you fuck Tara? And did you fuck me?"

Penny took the match. She paused. "I understood. No, I didn't fuck Mike. Or Tara. Or you."

She put down the match, but didn't lift one immediately, giving me the chance to lift one when she removed her finger from it.

"Okay. Do you think Mike or Tara or I fucked you?"

She paused again. "No, you never did. And last night with Mike, and with Tara, that was fun sex. But maybe last week, maybe that was fucking. Sometimes. But that's ok, I think. It was all so chaotic and we were all stoned, I wasn't really aware who was doing what to me, just that I was having fun. So no, that wasn't fucking in that sense either. But I do think that, well Tara is a bit of a dominance freak, she likes doing things to me. And doing things to Mike, and you. Mike likes doing things with me, not to me. But even Tara is caring. I think. No, I'm sure. She just has a bit of a thing about being in control. I wonder why?"

"You still have the match, but if you want to ask me that as a question, I could tell you what I know" I said, although protocol was that I shouldn't speak. Penny put down my match and lifted one of her own.

"Tell me what you know about Tara, and why she is like that?"

"This was secret stuff, told to me in confidence, but you should know. When she was twelve Tara was molested by her brother. And one of his friends. It went on for years, until she was sixteen. So she freaks out sometimes when she isn't in control. And she has deep insecurity problems. She isn't sure about relationships, and well, I think she almost hates sex as much as she likes it. She uses it to test how much other people like her."

Penny was horrified. "Her brother?"

"Yes."

"Twelve?"

"Yes. At first they just made her give them blow jobs, but when she was fourteen they started fucking her."

"Oh my god. Oh that's awful. Oh god, is it any wonder. That's what she meant about being screwed up about sex when Mike met her."

"Yeah. That's why she lied when she told the story about her first blow job. Although I think in a way it wasn't a lie, for her it was the first she gave, rather than had taken from her."

"Jesus. What happened? Did she go to the police?"

"No. Her father came in early from work one day and caught the two of them fucking her on the kitchen table. They were holding her down. It was pretty obvious she wasn't happy. Her Da went buck daft. He knocked the other guy unconscious with one punch, lucky for him. He then beat the brother nearly to death. Broke ribs, jaw, one arm, and kicked him in the balls several times. It was only that Tara's mum came in that stopped him doing any worse. When the brother was in hospital her Da sent him a note, saying if he ever saw him again he would finish the job with a hacksaw. The police got involved of course, but no one would talk about it, no one would prosecute. The brother has never been seen again, and no one ever talked about what happened to Tara."

I held up the match, so she could see it, placed it on the table with a finger on it, and lifted one of mine. She nodded

I asked her "I am so sorry that you got hurt by this. I really am. But I didn't mean to hurt you, and if I had known you were coming back to me none of it would have happened. Do you believe me?"

She nodded, and put the match down, almost in tears.

I lifted another "Are you Okay?"

"Oh, Sean. I think so. But I don't know what to do now. Except that I don't think we need the matches anymore. Hold me."

I came round the table and held her, and kissed her, chastely. "I love you, Penny. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. We should have told each other about what we did over the summer."

"No, Sean, I was afraid you wouldn't take me back, and you, well I bet you were scared too. But I'm glad you were my first, and that I was the first girl you made love with. And I believe you. I know you didn't set this up. But I'm not sure that Tara didn't. And I'm not sure how I feel about that. And I said some nasty things back there. Did I say anything bad to them?"

"I don't think so. But Tara was upset. She didn't mean to upset you. She thought if I told you about the summer you would be ok about it since you had been quite happily playing with both of them. I think Mike was ok about it. He is used to living with a woman who shouts at him."