Bad Penny Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked earnestly at me and said "I don't need you to be my master. I don't need to be ordered. I don't need to feel guilty. I enjoy my body. I enjoy our lovemaking. I enjoy it with Tara, and the others. And I want to do the things I enjoy, and you enjoy, without feeling guilty about it. They are wrong. The lot of them. My parents, my teachers, the priests, I mean how could I ever have taken a priest seriously! They don't even have sex! How would they know anything about it? And my parents? I seriously doubt mum ever gave dad a blow job, she sure as hell has never had two men at the same time and if she ever kissed another woman's pussy... Or had a man lick hers! What the hell do they know about it? How dare they make me feel guilty for doing something so good, so loving, so much fun? Liz taught me that. I have missed her terribly these last few weeks. And I have thought about it. We lived with her for three months, and sinned every day and night, often several times a night, and it was wonderful. And I love her, and I miss her. And I don't feel the least bit bad about that. So screw them all -- I don't and won't feel guilty. And I will go to Tara's this weekend, and I will have a bloody good time."

We talked and touched and caressed and made love again in gentle quiet passion. I don't think I had ever been happier.

We went to Tara and Mike's house that weekend. We had a bloody good time.

We were welcomed with open arms. And other things. Veronica and Tim were already there when we arrived in Friday evening, and Mike was plying gin and tonics. Tara had opened the door and kissed both of us in greeting. I got a peck on the lips, but Penny didn't let her away with that. It was a good smooch, and both of them laughed when they broke off. "Oh, so that's how it is?" said Tara, grinning.

Veronica got the same treatment, but I noticed Tim was not quite so favoured. Mike, on the other hand, was definitely in the good books. She held the back of his head and opened her mouth to him, and pressed against his body. Veronica laughed.

The doorbell went just at that moment and Penny looked round. "I didn't know anyone else was going to be here?" she said quizzically.

"Oh, it's a little surprise," said Tara, smiling.

It was a very handsome young man, called Dave, and with him was Lucy, the tall blonde who had been best friends and lover of Tara's cousin, Naimh. My heart leapt. I had not realised how much I had wanted to see her again. To make love with her again.

Penny grinned, as Tara introduced her to Dave. He was, not to put too fine a point on it, a hunk. On the rowing team. Fit as a flea, muscles all over, face tanned by all weathers, he would have been handsome in any company, and he had a charming manner. If it wasn't for the fact that he was such a likeable guy I would have hated him on sight.

Penny held back, waiting to be introduced, and his formal handshake didn't give her, or anyone else the chance to kiss him. But I did kiss Lucy on the cheek, and she flashed me a very warm smile when she said "Good to see you again."

Dinner was delicious, as always. Tara had put me between Lucy and Veronica, with Penny between Dave and Tim.

Tara held up her glass when Mike had done the rounds with the second glass of dessert wine and Port. "A toast, Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome back Penny and Sean."

There was loud agreement. Particularly from Tim, who was a bit pink in the face.

"And to celebrate I propose a game."

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She smiled at me. "Spin the bottle."

I laughed, and Lucy giggled. Veronica said "I haven't played that in years!"

I had never played it, and said so.

"Oh well, in that case you get to go first."

We retired to the living room, and sat in a circle on the floor. The lights were dim, and we all had drinks on hand. I spun the empty wine bottle, and the neck ended up pointing straight at Tim. There were roars of laughter, and Tara said "Okay, it's kiss or tell, so snog him or ask him a question. But it has to be sexy."

I asked him a question, "If you could have seven blow jobs a week or one full sex session, everything allowed, which would you choose?"

Without hesitation he said "One good session -- I can always wank in between if I needed to."

Tim spun, and got Lucy. He chose to kiss her. Lucy kissed me next quite warmly, I got Mike, and asked him "Who was the first famous person you ever fancied?"

"Jane Seymour. In that Bond movie. Still do actually."

Mike got Veronica. She leapt on him. Tara broke them up after thirty seconds. Ronnie pouted but spun the bottle and got Penny. "Oh good!" she cried, and leapt on her too.

Dave looked a bit surprised, as Penny and Veronica made out, and he heard Penny give a low moan. Tara reached into the middle and spun the bottle herself saying "Let's give them a minute. She got Dave.

Tara stood up and walked across the small circle towards him, pulling her long skirt up a little so she could straddle his crossed legs and lower herself into his lap, facing him. She kissed him with intensity. I glanced at Mike, who shrugged, and then Lucy said "Oh well, that looks like the end of that game."

She crawled across to me, onto me, kissing me and pushing me back, saying "Let's play another game. I know a really good one."

Lucy was nineteen, or maybe twenty by then. A hockey player, and enthusiastic fan of Soft Cell. Her love was not tainted. She was beautiful in soul as well as body. It was a pleasure to play with her.

Somehow we ended up on the sofa, making out and gradually stripping each other. When I glanced up at a squeal from Tara she was naked and so was Dave, although their position had not changed. She was resting panting on his lap, and I knew his cock must be inside her.

Penny was underneath Mike. She had lost her skirt and blouse and the cups of her bra had been pulled down to reveal her breasts, but she still had stockings on. Mike was in his shirt and tie, with his trousers round his ankles. I was pretty sure his cock was well lodged in Penny's warmth, although their bodies were still, and they were kissing slowly and gently.

Tim was getting blown by a topless Veronica. Who I had to say, was spectacularly beautiful with a cock in her mouth. She really did have incredible breasts as well. Her nipples stood like two dark pink cones about an inch across on flawless mounds of smooth, springy flesh.

I looked down again to see Lucy smiling up at me. I smiled back, as she slid down the sofa towards me, taking my cock in her hands and pressing it against her soft, curl covered mound. "Would you like to...?" she asked with a little incline of her head, and a sparkle in her eye.

"Very much." I replied, and pressed my hips forward, opening her pussy lips with my tip.

She shuddered, a thrilling sight as her full breasts jiggled and the muscles in her stomach rippled. I pressed deeper as I lowered my head to kiss her, and took her lip between mine as she sighed and raised her knees.

Lucy felt wonderful. Her skin was smooth and firm and warm, and her hair smelled of vanilla and cinnamon. She folded around me, my cock squeezed in hot embrace, my balls resting against her ass, her tongue touching mine as we shared breath and space.

We had made love a few times before. Each time had been special for me, although I could not say why. There was just something about her. We just fitted in every way.

I forgot the world for a long time. Lucy and I just kissed and writhed and rolled over and back again. She rode me, I lay on her, she was on her side, I was sitting up with her on my lap, she turned around and I took her kneeling up, then lying down, then rolled her over again and face to face we finally came, panting and holding each other and kissing gently, soft kisses full of love.

There was no one else in the room when I finally noticed it again. From upstairs I could hear at least one couple was energetically heading for orgasm, but who they were was hard to tell.

There was a rug on the back of the sofa. I pulled it over us, and Lucy and I talked in gentle voices. How good that had been. How strange it was that we always made love so well. Penny. Dave. Love. The future. I had Final exams, she was in second year. It was all too complicated.

We were interrupted by Tara. She wandered in wearing only a silk scarf that was tied around her, concealing nothing. She had a wine glass in one hand and what looked like someone's skimpy underwear in the other. "Hello, darlings," she said "Why don't you come and play with us upstairs. Mike is rolling, and you really ought to see what Dave is doing."

Lucy frowned and said "What is he doing?"

"Well at the moment he is doing Veronica!"

Tara wandered off. From above I could hear a rhythmic banging.

"I suppose we should go and see," said Lucy.

I really wanted to stay and maybe make love with her again quietly, but she was right.

Things had changed in the main bedroom since my last visit. The walls were now painted in dark brown and cream with red highlights. There was a large print of a classical nude above the bed, and a chaise long where the dressing table had been. The TV was mounted on the wall, and a couple of padded stools had replaced the bedside tables. The enormous bed was still there, now stripped back to just the dark purple sheet and half a dozen pillows. Veronica's pale legs looked stark against the dark plum cotton. Dave, still wearing socks, was ploughing her with long, hard strokes, and it looked like she was going to come at any moment.

Penny and Tim were lounging on the chaise, and Mike was standing by the bed with a Polaroid camera, lining up for a shot.

A glance at Penny was met by a smile, and I saw Tim's hand was gently cradling her left breast as she leaned against him. Tim's cock was flaccid, despite the naked girl he was fondling and the sight of the couple on the bed. Sated, I thought. I wonder if it was Tara or Penny who drained him.

Ronnie came. Whooping and gasping and throwing her arms up, and the camera flashed. It was what Mike had been waiting for. He pulled the sheet from the back of the camera and handed it to Tim, saying "Give it a minute," before moving round to take another shot, between their legs, freezing for all time an image of Dave's cock halfway into Veronica's blonde fringed pussy.

Lucy and Tara had entered the room in front of me and went to climb on the bed. I was standing by the door and as I watched them kiss and lounge back beside Dave and Veronica, I had a flashback to the night I came up there and found Penny on the bed with three guys fucking her in every hole, and another ten waiting their turn.

I think she saw me blanch at that memory, because she rose and came to me then, and touched my face. Her thigh and breasts were warm against me as she pressed closer and said "Hey, Loverboy, how are you doin'?"

"Fine, just fine Lovergirl." I said, and smiled, and kissed her. Penny responded warmly, not hard or overly passionate, but with sexy affection. As she moved against me her nipple brushed my arm, and sent a thrill through me. Her knee went between mine and her hands came down to pull my hips forward. We were suddenly entangled in lust.

Lovemaking with Lucy again had been soft, friendly, un-pressured and warm. It was just great sex. But with Penny there was fire. Need. In her and reflected in me. Something deep and almost desperate in both of us. A flash caught my eye and I looked up at Mike. He had taken a shot of Tim going down on Tara. He saw me look at him, and waved airily. "No. Problem mate, I know, no pics of you or Penny. It's cool."

It had killed the buzz. I couldn't relax, and Penny knew it quickly. "What's up, love?"

I told her, and we cuddled and kissed, and went to sit on the chaise, to watch Dave and Ronnie again. Lucy sat beside us, and kissed Penny affectionately. "He's quite something isn't he?" said Penny, nodding at Dave as Veronica wailed and clasped him to her in an iron grip.

"Oh, yes. And he can go all night."

"Really?" Penny said with an arched eyebrow.

Lucy laughed "Which can quite literally be a pain. In all sorts of places. He is a monster." She grinned.

Ronnie needed a break. Dave rolled over towards us, leaving her spread and half conscious. Penny glanced at Lucy and me, and said "Mind?"

"Go ahead."

She bent forward and climbed onto the bed, surprising Dave by sucking his slick and fragrant cock. I watched her perform for a while. She knew she was the centre of attention, and she played to the crowd.

Lucy snuggled beside me and whispered in my ear "She's quite something too. Is she all better now?"

I shrugged. "Better, but not all better I think."

Dave whooped when Penny deep throated him. Lucy sighed "I still can't do that."

"I wouldn't worry, it looks better than it feels, and of you don't mind me saying so, you are very good at what you do."

She looked at me with a sudden softness and said quietly "Thank you, Sean. So are you."

We watched Penny climb onto Dave, and lower her pussy onto his cock. She wriggled down, moved her hips in a circle and then pulled up. Dave groaned, so she did it again.

We watched her ride him, bend down and pump her bottom fast and hard, sit up and grind her hips, rise on her feet and bounce on him. His cock was fat and slick and her pussy lips clung to it, the dark pink of his shaft glistened with the evidence of her arousal.

Of course it was Tara who upped the ante. She walked over and placed a finger on Penny's anus. The tip was covered in gel, and Penny groaned as the slim digit simply vanished into the instantly welcoming flesh.

Two fingers, pumping hard. Tara pulled them open as she pulled out, stretching Penny's asshole wider.

Dave didn't know what was happening as Penny suddenly started gasping and writhing, but then he felt the fingers inside her ass rubbing against his shaft in her pussy. "Woah! What the fuck?"

"Relax Honey," said Tara, "It's just me. Now just you hold still while Sean gets his cock in there. You'll love it. And so will she, won't you Penny?"

Penny grunted "Oh, yes."

Tara looked at me, and said "Your turn first Sean."

Lucy giggled and pushed me forward. I was half hard, and Tara reached for my cock, wanking me and pulling me towards Penny. She told me to get some lube, and nodded at the bottle. I let her spread it over my shaft once I poured it on.

Tara had taken her fingers out of Penny for a moment, letting Penny bounce on Dave for a while, but once I was slippy she again took control of Penny's ass. Two fingers easily slid in, and out, and she guided my cock to the well glazed ring of dark flesh.

I sank into Penny's ass, making her moan, feeling the tightness of her body with Dave's cock deep inside her. He groaned too. "Woah, fuck!"

Tara laughed and said "You heard the man, fuck her Sean!"

Penny groaned again and said "Oh gosh, that is so good. Please Sean, fuck my ass. And Mike, or Tim, I want a cock to suck as well. I want fucked in all three, oh god that cock in my cunt and ass, oh yes!"

Tim stepped up to the task. Mike lifted the camera to show me with a hopeful grin and shrugged when I shook my head. He put it down and climbed onto the bed, kneeling beside Tim so Penny could swap back and forth between the two cocks in front of her face.

We all fucked her.

It was strange. Everyone was suddenly madly abandoned, combined in the moment, all of us serving Penny's pleasure. When Mike took over from me, sliding that ridiculously long pale cock between Penny's golden tanned asscheeks, the white shaft gripped by the dark hole that took it all, I stood back and watched for a moment. Here was my girlfriend, in the same room, on the same bed, getting gang banged again, airlocked, fucked by three men at once. But this was joyous. This was how it should have been, how I knew Penny had thought it was. I could see it now, and I laughed.

Tara and Lucy and Ronnie were very generous that night. They watched, and sometimes played, Tara at one point using two dildoes on Penny, and later Ronnie sat on her face when all the guys needed a break, while Lucy licked Penny's pussy with soft, long strokes of her tongue. Sometimes one or two of the girls would join in, stroking or sucking or licking Penny or one of the boys. But the night was Penny's. She needed a rest after her second orgasm, and after her fourth, but time and again she started again. It wasn't all three guys all the time, or even two, but every combination, every swap, every orifice and every part of her, and most bits of us, was tried.

Lucy and Ronnie and Tim went off to the spare room after 1 am, leaving Dave and Mike and me with Tara to carry on. Dave left us about half an hour later, and the four of us swapped back and forth, and Mike and I watched as Tara and Penny sixty-nined, and we ended up in a tangled heap, falling asleep sometime around four. As she drifted off in my arms Penny kissed my shoulder and muttered "Thank you, Sean. I love you." I knew it was the truth.

Very late the following morning Penny and I showered together before breakfast. It was a quick scrub, under time pressure from Tara, who had poked us awake and told us Mike was frying and the eggs were going on in five. We found time for a kiss and a soft, soapy touch or two. Penny was in elated mood, although sore in places.

Breakfast was taken in dressing gowns. We decided to go to a gig that evening - a band that included some of our friends was playing at the Kings Head. The girls decided they wanted a pampering afternoon, and the boys were barred from upstairs. That suited us, as we took to the music room and the snooker table, Tim and Dave vying with the cues, while Mike and I played piano and guitar together for the first time in many months.

We had decided to go out for dinner before the gig, so at five the boys went for showers and to get changed, and at six we took taxis to the pub, eating in the restaurant upstairs and going down to the gig later on. It was all very civilized and grown up. We danced, swapping partners often, and drank, and flirted, and in the taxi home as I sat in the front and chatted to the driver I knew that Dave was getting molested in the back by Ronnie and Tara.

The other taxi was following us, Mike and Tim in the back with Penny, Lucy in the front seat. I found out later that Penny had also had a fun time. She had slipped her panties off earlier in the evening, so I could stroke her bottom when we sat in the bar, and she flashed everyone when she danced. Mike had seen that, and placed his hand on the seat beneath her as she sat down in the taxi, discreetly fingering her all the way up the Malone Road.

She was very turned on by the time she got in to the house. So was Dave. He was standing in the hall with Ronnie kneeling in front of him, his cock deep in her mouth.

They made an impressive sight. Veronica had thrown off her jacket and was wearing a white ribbed top with a polo neck and very shirt sleeves. It hugged her figure, emphasising the smooth, large mounds of her breasts. Her legs where encased in white tights, her black mini skirt with its pleats spread out around her. She had been beautiful to watch on the dance floor, but with a cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard, a new beauty was displayed.

Dave had pulled off his shirt. Most men look a little ridiculous with their trousers round their ankles, but his well toned and muscled physique would make anyone jealous. They looked like very high end porn stars.

They performed as well.

Ronnie was a stalwart of the drama society, and as extrovert as one would expect. Dave was just a mass of self confidence who had found himself surrounded by horny women whose boyfriends didn't mind him fucking them in front of them. He was on for the ride, wherever it took him.