Bad Poker Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Evelyn meets the clients.
3.6k words
4.33
116.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet's cab pulled up in front of the Bellagio. Violet got out and made her way into the hotel and immediately headed for the penthouse elevators. As she got close, the Chinese man picked her up in his sights. He recognized her as one of Evelyn's friends, and thought that Violet might be here to try and bail Evelyn out. Instead of confronting Violet right away, the Chinese man decided to wait for Violet to make the first move.

"Hi, I'm Stacy," Violet said. "The password tonight is mesmerize."

The Chinese man was a little taken aback for two reasons. First, that Violet did not use her real name, and second, that Violet had the password. Needing some time to figure things out, the Chinese man quickly came up with a plan.

"Allow me to call upstairs Miss Stacy," said the Chinese man.

"Sure," said Violet, trying to hide her nervousness.

The Chinese man then walked away, pulled out his cell phone and called the man upstairs.

"Hello sir," started the Chinese man. "It seems we may have a little bit of a situation here."

"What is it?" asked the man.

"One of Evelyn's friends is here. It seems she is pretending to be a client. She has the password, and did not use her real name when she introduced herself," continued the Chinese man.

"Interesting," said the man almost to himself. "See if she has the money. If she does, let her come up. I will deal with her then."

"Very good sir," said the Chinese man, and he hung up.

The Chinese man then walked back over to where Violet was standing and asked "Do you have the money?"

"I do," answered Violet.

Violet dug into her purse and pulled out ten crisp one hundred dollar bills. She handed the money to the Chinese man.

"Enjoy your evening Stacy," said the Chinese man as he let Violet into the elevator and used his passkey to activate the penthouse floor.

As the elevator doors closed, Violet's shoulders fell forward and she let out a big sigh. One hurdle passed, one to go, she thought to herself.

Violet composed herself as the doors opened on the top floor. She walked out of the elevator confidently and was greeted by a taller gentleman with gray hair who was wearing a tuxedo.

"If you will follow me ma'am," said the man.

Violet followed the man down the same hallway that Evelyn had just been down. She was led into the same room. It was empty. The man told her that someone would be in to get her shortly, and to help herself to the bar should she want anything to drink. Evelyn accepted the offer and poured herself a glass of wine, sat down on the couch, and waited.

After a few minutes the door opened. In walked the man that had been initiating Evelyn and two rather large men Violet assumed must be bouncers. Violet tightened her grip on her wine glass hoping that she could get through this stage of the evening without giving herself away.

"Good evening," started the man. "My name is Timothy, and I help organize the events here. Who might you be?"

"My name is Stacy," lied Violet.

"And how did you hear about the party?" asked Timothy.

"I got word of it," answered Stacy nervously.

"Really, from whom?" asked Timothy.

"A-a-a friend," stammered Stacy.

"Gentlemen," said Timothy to the two large men behind him. "Please leave us for a few moments will you. I will call you back in shortly."

Violet's blood started to run cold and she seriously wondered if watching what Evelyn was about to get into was really worth it. No one knew where she was and this man in front of her apparently had a great deal of control over things. Violet was frightened.

"My dear Stacy," began the man, "or should we say Violet."

Violet was stunned; how this man knew her real name she had no idea.

"That's ok my dear, of course I know your name. I also know you are friends with Evelyn," continued the man. "But the question I don't have the answer to is why you are here. Could you explain that to me please?"

Violet briefly started to think of a way to lie her way out of the situation, but realized it was useless. At this point, she figured it was over so she would just tell the man the truth and hope to get away as quickly as possible.

"Evelyn and I are not really friends. In fact, I hate the bitch. I am here in Vegas with her only because she is with other friends of mine," explained Violet. "She has been acting really strange lately, and not joining us for group activities. I saw her leaving our hotel tonight dressed like a hooker and decided to follow her. I suspected she was having an affair and I wanted proof so I could blackmail her later."

The man smiled. He admired this girl's spunk that was for sure. Unfortunately, he now had a dilemma. He could let Violet witness everything and risk alienating good clients, or he could send her out the door and risk having her expose his very lucrative operation. Always preferring to have control, the man went with the first option.

"Tell you what," said the man. "I have an offer for you."

"You do?" asked Violet incredulously.

"It goes something like this," continued the man," you get to stay and watch from behind the one-way mirror. You are not to make your presence known until I come for you. I have a very special plan which I think you will really enjoy."

Violet relaxed. It was more than she could have hoped for. Not only was she inside, but she was now getting the best seat in the house.

"May I ask what the plan is?" queried Violet.

"Not at the present time no," stated the man. "But you will at some point be asked to join in the festivities. Once you enter the room, I will expect you to fully comply with what I tell you to do. Failure to obey me will result in very bad things happening to you. Do you understand?"

"Yes," nodded Violet.

"By the way," said the man as he was leaving, "do you have any experience with a strap-on?"

"I do," blushed Violet.

"Good," said the man. "Let's hope you remember how to use it."

With that the man left the room and Violet was alone again. She swallowed the rest of the wine and pondered the rest of her evening.

While Violet's scenario was playing out, Evelyn had been led into a small room with a one way mirror that faced a large living area. The area had a window that overlooked the front of the hotel. Evelyn could see the top of the Bellagio's water display from her vantage point. She also noticed that there were quite a few people in the room. Most of them were men, but there were some women. All were dressed in what appeared to be very expensive clothes. Evelyn wondered who they were.

The door to Evelyn's room opened and it snapped her out of her trance.

"Evelyn," started the man, "I am going to brief you on a few things before we go into the room. Everyone here is a client of mine. They are paying good money to use you sexually for as long as they wish. No matter what anyone asks you to do, you will comply."

"Please put this in your ear," said the man as he handed Evelyn a small piece of plastic. "It's an earpiece, I can talk to you and you can hear me, but you can't talk back. I will be giving you instructions throughout the evening."

Evelyn nodded, it was about to begin. She was very scared and very nervous.

"Remember," said the man trying to lighten the mood a little, "these folks are paying off your gambling debt. If you do well tonight, they'll be back tomorrow to pay the rest of it off."

Up until that point Evelyn thought this would be it. She felt her heart sink into her stomach when she realized it was only Friday night and this man actually had use of her body until Sunday morning.

"Come, my dear," said the man as he grabbed Evelyn's hand. "Let the fun begin!"

The man was cheered loudly as he entered the room from behind the one-way glass door.

"Timothy!" said the crowd in unison. "What have you brought us tonight?"

Evelyn shuddered. These were obviously people who knew each other and did this often. From her standpoint this was bad since she knew people who didn't know each other would be hesitant to be deviant in front of people they didn't know. This was not going to be the case tonight.

"I have," declared Timothy, "a young housewife from the Midwest. She had the unfortunate plight of losing to me in a card game last night. She is hoping all of you can help her pay off her debt. Will you help her?"

"Yes!" cheered the crowd.

"Great," exclaimed Timothy, "then let's begin!"

Timothy backed away from Evelyn as the crowd moved around her. Suddenly Evelyn heard Timothy's voice in her ear.

"Why don't you saunter over to the pole in front of the window and give us a little strip tease," Timothy instructed.

As if in a trance Evelyn moved toward the window. The crowd parted to let her through. This was how it always started. The new ones would dance in front of the crowd to loosen themselves up, and then it would be a free for all.

Evelyn grabbed the pole and twisted herself around it. She could hear Timothy's instructions in her head "Lift your arms over your head – let your dress ride up your thighs. And remember to smile – you are enjoying this."

Evelyn was appalled that she was about to show herself off to a roomful of strangers but she did as she was told. Closing her eyes, Evelyn slowly raised her hands and grabbed them again behind the bar. The move had the desired effect of pulling her dress up over her thighs to the point where it was nearly exposing her panties.

"Now slide down the pole and spread your knees apart," Timothy told her. "I want the crowd to get a look at that nice red thong you have on."

Evelyn spread her legs to shoulder width to support her slow decent down the bar. Once she was in a squatting position she spread her legs for all to see. Her dress was now bunched up around her waist and her panties were struggling to keep her pussy hidden. The crowd erupted.

"More!" they chanted. "Show us more!"

"Push your hips in and out like you are fucking someone," said Timothy through the earpiece. "Then start to rub the front of your panties. Make sure you get them nice and wet so the crowd can see your excitement."

Evelyn pumped her hips into the air. She closed her eyes tighter and tried to picture her husband in front of her fucking her. It was the only way she could get the right rhythm. With the crowd cheering Evelyn moved one hand off the bar and onto the top of the fabric covering her pussy. She noted that she was getting wet. She found it hard to believe her body was enjoying this even if her mind wasn't. Evelyn moved two fingers down her pussy until they were right between her legs. She then returned them to the top of her panties. She repeated the process while pushing against her fingers with her hips.

"Make eye contact with one of the ladies in the crowd," instructed Timothy. "Then push aside the material from in front of your pussy and insert your fingers. Do not break eye contact while you do this."

Eye contact was not what Evelyn had bargained for. She noted that Timothy knew all the tricks on how to make her degrade herself both physically and emotionally. So much for being anonymous in her own mind, and closing her eyes to shut out the event. Making eye contact brought the reality home.

Evelyn tried to pick a girl from the crowd that she deemed non-threatening. She focused on a girl wearing a short mini-skirt standing beside a man who appeared to be her husband. Evelyn noticed as the girl worked her gaze up from Evelyn's shoes to her pussy, past her chest and finally to her eyes. As their eyes met, Evelyn's immediate reaction was to look away, but she quickly restored eye contact so as not to incur punishment from Timothy.

"Very good Evelyn," Timothy said into her earpiece. "Now your fingers please."

Keeping her gaze on the girl, Evelyn slowly moved the fabric to one side of her pussy now leaving her completely exposed. She felt a rush as the cool air swept over her bald pussy lips. Evelyn slowly sank one finger into herself and began to move it in and out. She then inserted another finger and methodically moved her hand up and down forcing her fingers in and out of her now very wet pussy. As if by instinct, Evelyn used the thumb on that same hand to push against her clit thereby giving her more stimulation. She was starting to really get into it when she heard Timothy give her a new set of instructions.

"Pull your fingers out of your pussy, walk over and put them in the girl's mouth you are looking at. Do it now," said Timothy.

Evelyn stopped what she was doing, stood up and walked over to the girl. She was a little unsure if the girl was even going to accept this, or if Evelyn was going to get slapped. Fear of Timothy overrode fear of being slapped and Evelyn inched her fingers up to the girl's mouth. The girl opened her lips ever so slightly and allowed Evelyn's fingers to pass through them. When Evelyn's fingers were all the way in, Evelyn felt the girl's mouth close around them and the girl's tongue begin to lap the juices off her fingers.

Evelyn didn't think she had ever felt anything so erotic in her life. For this one moment, it seemed like she and this girl were the only two people in the room. Evelyn continued to look into the girl's eyes as the girl gently sucked on her fingers. By some force of nature Evelyn slowly pushed her body up against the girl. The girl in turn reached her hands up and put them on Evelyn's shoulders. The slight pressure that the girl exerted downward gave Evelyn all the notice she needed as to what was expected of her. Slowly Evelyn sank to her knees. Evelyn's fingers slipped out of the girl's mouth. The girl then lifted her miniskirt slightly to expose a perfectly shaved pussy. Evelyn put her hands on the girl's hips and pushed the skirt up so she could get closer. As Evelyn moved her face toward the girl's pussy, the crowd tightened its circle around the pair.

Evelyn's only prior lesbian experience had come with the Asian girl earlier in the evening. This one would be much different as Evelyn had now lost the luxury of privacy. An act that was once unthinkable to Evelyn was about to be played out in full view of a roomful of people she didn't even know.

Just as Evelyn's tongue was about to touch the girl's pussy, the girl backed up ever so slightly. Evelyn was forced to lean forward a little. The effect was not lost on the crowd behind her. When Evelyn leaned forward, her ass began to stick out.

"Please spread your legs sweetie," the girl suddenly said. "The people behind you want to see your pussy while you're licking me."

Evelyn spread her legs a little wider and readjusted her weight.

"That's better dear," said the girl. "Now please put that tongue of yours into my hot little pussy and make me cum in front of all these people. I want to see my sweet juice running down your chin when you are done."

Evelyn gazed into the girl's eyes, "Ok," she said breathlessly.

Evelyn pushed the tip of her tongue past the girl's outer lips and into the soft interior. Slowly she ran her tongue up and down the girl's slit until the outer lips were covered with her saliva. As Evelyn gained confidence, she thrust her tongue in deeper. Evelyn's tongue was now in so deep she felt her nose grinding against the girl's pelvic bone. The girl was beginning to move her hips in time with Evelyn's tongue. The girl reached her hands behind Evelyn's head and started pulling Evelyn in tighter and tighter.

"Fuck me with your tongue honey," panted the girl. "That's it, make my little pussy cum all over your pretty face."

All of a sudden the girl pulled Evelyn's head in as tight as she could and didn't release her. Evelyn knew the girl was about to cum so she starting sucking the girl's clit for all she was worth. It was getting hard to breathe for Evelyn, so she wanted this girl to get off in her mouth quickly or she was going to have to pull away. Finally, just as Evelyn was about out of breath herself, she felt a warm stream of cum gush into her face. As she did, the girl pushed Evelyn away from her with such force that Evelyn fell backward. The crowd closed in to watch as Evelyn attempted to re-gain her balance. The girl quickly put her foot on Evelyn's chest and pushed her down so that Evelyn was now lying on her back on the floor with her legs splayed wide open.

"Wh-what did you do that for?" asked Evelyn incredulously.

"Because I can," said the girl. "And it is just the beginning of what you are going to experience here tonight."

"Now," said the girl, "pull the top of that dress down so we can see your tits."

Evelyn, still lying on the floor, reached up and pulled the lycra dress down past her breasts. The crowd cheered.

"Spread your legs and play with your nipples," commanded the girl. She pushed her foot down on Evelyn's stomach for incentive.

Evelyn lifted her knees ever so slightly and spread her legs. She then took the forefinger and thumbs of each hand and began to gently massage her nipples.

"You have thirty seconds to get them hard bitch," hissed the girl, "or else I'll get someone to squeeze them really hard for you."

Evelyn started working her nipples with a feverous pitch. She pulled them away from her body and twisted them to get them hard.

"That's it, my dear, it seems to be working," said the girl. "You'll make a great toy."

The girl leaned down into Evelyn's face and said, "And now that your nipples are nice and hard, I expect you to keep them that way. If I see your nipples go soft I am going to spank you until they are hard again. Do you understand?"

Evelyn looked up sheepishly, "Yes," she said.

"Good, then over on all fours and let's let the men at you for a while. Lord knows they want a piece of you," said the girl.

Evelyn got onto all fours and spread her legs. The men lined up behind her. She felt the first cock enter her fast. It wasn't too big so she was able to accommodate it. The man grabbed her by the hips and was thrusting himself in and out of her at such a pace that she knew he wasn't going to last. Without warning, the man pulled out and flipped Evelyn over. He then proceeded to jerk himself off all over Evelyn's bunched up dress. When he was done he stuck his cock back into Evelyn's mouth and told her to clean him off. Evelyn licked and sucked the remaining cum off the man's cock and then returned to her doggie style position to accept the next man.

Violet couldn't believe the scene she was watching unfold in front of her. Evelyn was being used as a sex toy by all the people in the room, and was doing nothing to try and get out of the situation. At times, Violet had begun playing with herself just to relieve the sexual tension she was feeling. During one of those episodes Timothy happened to walk in on her.

"Enjoying the show are we?" asked Timothy.

Violet quickly pulled her finger out of her pussy and tried to straighten out her skirt.

"Yes I am in fact," she stammered.

"Good," said Timothy, "are you ready for your part?"

"I'm not sure," answered Violet. "What do you want me to do?"

The man walked over and whispered in her ear. Violet smiled.

"You'd let me do that?" she asked.

"I would," said the man. "But you must promise to go through with the whole event. Failure to do so will make the clients extremely upset. Nobody wants upset clients."

"I guess not," stated Violet emphatically.

"I have brought an outfit for you," said the man. "Please put it on and come out when I call you. As soon as you enter the room, your scene begins."