Bad Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

"Well, I don't think so. Please sit down and take a look at this video," I said imperturbable.

Carmen looked shaken as she sat down and I started the video of her and Mr. Watson. As we came to the part were she copied the file I said, "As you can see, I don't doubt that you helped Tony, but I don't think the principle and the school-board like the way you did it."

Carmen didn't deny the fact that she had helped her son cheating but only stuttered, "My god no. Please this can't be true. Where in heavens name did you get the video from Ryan?"

"From the web-cameras I had installed on the new computers in the teacher lounge, Mrs. G. I downloaded it to the hard drive on my computer and also made a backup of the video," I replied in a very serious tone.

"Oh. Ryan. What are you gonna do with the video?" Carmen asked sounding quite queasy.

"Both you and I know this is a very serious matter," I replied and saw that Carmen began to shiver in her seat as I continued, "This could very well involve the name of the school in a terrible scandal, not to mention your husbands humiliation and reaction to all this."

"Oh god, please Ryan. I can't have Peter finding out please. Please don't say anything to anybody," Carmen said as she began to cry.

"I don't know if I can keep silent Mrs. G. I think I have a duty to the school-board not too mention my fellow students," I replied.

"Please, please Ryan. Please I beg you. Please you know I love my job very much and I will definitely loose it. And if Peter finds out he'll be devastated," Carmen wept.

"I can only imagine what Peters reaction will be if all this comes out," I said forcing the point while I silently was really happy with Carmen's reaction to the video.

"No please Ryan don't tell him I beg you. What I did was a mistake. It was a moment of insanity. I was desperate and surprised by Mr. Watson's test and before I knew it I had copied it to my flash drive. And in the evening I just showed it to Tony so he would have a chance at the test," Carmen nervously explained.

I had Carmen right where I wanted her. She had admitted to her wrongdoings and as I had been recording our conversation I now had solid proof about her actions.

"You have behaved like a cheater, Mrs. G. In your own class you have always stressed the point about doing the work. You piss me off. I thought you was a respectable happily married teacher and mother, but you have shown your true color," I said getting great joy from watching this hot Latina milf squirm as I gave her a dressing down.

"Oh god no. I didn't mean to..." Carmen stuttered

"You didn't mean to cheat or you didn't mean to get caught?" I said in a tone that was demanding an answer.

"Oh, Ryan I have made a terrible mistake. I'm sorry. Please I'll do anything you want," Carmen pleaded.

"Well Mrs. G if you want my silence to keep your job and keep Peter in the dark about your actions, I have a proposition," I said leaning forward to rest my hands on the table with a posture of authority.

"What...,what do you want from me Ryan?" Carmen asked nervously.

"In exchange for my silence Mrs. G. You'll have to help me with a problem," I said

"Yes, of course I'll help you," Carmen quickly replied.

"Well, Mrs. G. It's quite embarrassing for me to say, so I'll just come out and say it. As you surely have noticed the last couple of years Tony and I have gotten a lot of experience with dating. Often the girls enjoys the date up to a certain point, but often they think I'm to rough on them. I have great difficulties being gentle towards them and I have tried and tried. I'm eighteen years old and I would like to be good at dating before I went to college. So I have come up with a solution to my problems. Mrs. G. I want you to help me getting better at dating," I said sounding nervously. All of this was just bullshit as I over the last couple of years had developed quite a reputation at my school as a ladies' man and all my dates were really satisfied with my dating skills. But I thought that once I got Carmen on a date with me, I could easily win her over so she would want me as much as I wanted her.

"Oh, Ryan. I had no idea you had this kind of trouble. But Ryan I can't go on a date with you. I just can't honey, I'm happily married and I don't think it would be very comfortable for you dating your best friends mother," Carmen said silently.

"Mrs. G. I want nothing else and if the answer is no then I guess I have no other recourse but to go to the school-board," I said closing my laptop.

"Ryan, I don't see how I can help you. Why not practice with one of the nice girls you know," Carmen replied.

"I don't want any of them to think I'm inexperienced. I know I can trust you and that's why I asked this of you," I snapped back at her.

"Now listen Ryan. I don't know if I could make-out with you. I still think of you as kind of a kid. I would also feel like a whore for cheating on my husband. I love Peter too much to do that to him."

"I totally get it, but how about we try it out. I have thought about 20 dates starting with a little kissing and then we could take it from there. I'm just interested in getting some pointers so I can impress my girlfriends with my skills. I'm after getting some experience, and maybe we don't have to go all the way," I said trying to placate Carmen and getting her to accept the idea.

"But..."

"Don't make a decision here and now, Mrs. G. I'll go for a run and when I come back, you can tell me, what you have decided. You now know my demands, so either you accept or you suffer the consequences." I said and took my laptop and walked out of the kitchen.

---

An hour later I was back from my run and had showered. I went to find Carmen and it didn't take long before I found her in the living room where she was standing looking out of the window.

"Hey Mrs. G. I'm back."

Hearing my voice Carmen turned around to face me and trembling she said, "I'm so sorry about what happened. You have to believe me Ryan."

"Oh I know you're sorry. But I no longer care about that. Have you thought about my offer?"

"No please. I can't do it, it would only make things worse!" Carmen cried.

"That's a chance I'm willing to take." I replied heartless.

I could see Carmen was afraid of what I would do. She glared at me for some time as an uncomfortable silence came over the room. But after awhile her current situation was beginning to get to her. It was as if she knew that I was holding all the cards and if I went through with my threat there was nothing she could do.

"Well, it looks like you've made up your mind. I guess I'll be going." I said while turning to leave.

"Ryan, wait. What are you going to do with those recordings?" Carmen asked.

"I'm going to send a copy to all the members on the school-board, the principal, your husband and post it on the net," I replied in a cold voice.

Hearing my threat Carmen could only muster a weak gasp and the tears began to run down her cheeks.

"Ryan,.....please don't." Carmen begged as she reached out and grabbed me by the arm.

"Does it mean you're gonna be my date?" I responded.

"Oh, but....okay I'll go on a date with you...just promise me you'll delete those recordings." Carmen sobbed.

I smiled looking down on her and said, "Remember it's only 20 dates and then you'll be free and I will delete the recordings."

"Okay, when do we start?" Carmen whispered sounding quite nervous.

"Might as well be today. Peter and Tony will first be home in the evening and I have no other plans." I said to her and continued, "Why don't you take some time in the bathroom to freshen up. Then come find me in the tv-room in the basement. Our first date can be a movie date at home."

"All right," Carmen said and walked out of the room.

---

About half hour passed before Carmen came down to the tv-room. I had made some popcorn and put it in a big bowl and plopped it down on the coffee table. Carmen was still wearing the blue tank top and dark blue jeans.

I shut the blinds to make it a little less bright in the tv-room and then I walked over to the couch. I patted the couch and said, "Come and sit next to me, Mrs. G."

Carmen walked over and sat right down next to me. I started the movie. I had chosen "The Rebound" with Catherine Zeta-Jones, because it was a romantic comedy about a mom who starts dating a much younger guy.

I gazed over at Carmen and she was a vision of beauty and sensuality. She sat on the couch with her black hair cascading midway down her back and framed her exotic face. Her brown eyes were a testament to her Spanish heritage as was her tight olive colored skin. I couldn't wait to get involved with her so I scooted closer to her and reached my right arm behind her. I could fell she became tense and I whispered for her to relax and enjoy the movie. I put the bowl with popcorn in her lap and I rested my right hand on her waist as my left hand scooped up popcorn.

I could sense Carmen just was waiting for me to make my move, so I just sat back and enjoy my popcorn and the movie. After awhile I took the bowl and placed it on the coffee table and got back into the same position as before, close to this hot milf keeping my hand on her waist. Carmen was beginning to relax and was leaning into me a bit. I began to whisper comments about the movie into her ear and she giggled nervously. After some time I began to lightly kiss my best friend's mother between her temple and ear. I could tell that Carmen became more tense, but she didn't stop me. Slowly I kissed her temple, ear, and cheek for some time before I reached up with my left hand and caressed her chin. I turned Carmen's exotic face towards me and said, "Remember to tell me, if I'm being to rough," and then I planted a soft kiss on her lips. I kept on kissing her lips while she remained still. She didn't seem enthusiastic, but she kept her promise and didn't back away.

Carmen closed her eyes and pursed her soft moist lips tightly as I pressed my lips harder against hers. Getting into the role as a rough date, I pulled her tight against me feeling her full round breasts mash against my chest. I pressed my lips against her harder and pushed hard with my tongue trying to part her lips and slip my tongue into her mouth. It was quite clumsy and I knew Carmen had to respond to it.

She pushed away from me and I looked at her with a disappointed look. She just stared back at me clearly not knowing what to say.

"Was I to rough, Mrs. G?"

"Yeah, it was kind of rough." Carmen said softly as her beautiful brown eyes met my blue ones.

"Please give me some pointers so I can become a better kisser."

"Well you're the first guy except Peter I have kissed in more than twenty years. But I think you have to relax and be more gentle when you kiss. At first it felt really good but then you became way to aggressive," She said as I sat more up.

Hearing I had become a member of an exclusive club of men, that had kissed this gorgeous housewife made my cock throb and I said, "Okay, I'll try to be more gentle."

Once again I pulled Carmen closer to me and started to kiss her slow and gentle. Between the kisses I whispered, "Better..."

"Mmmm...yes," Carmen moaned against my mouth.

I once again began to caress her face with my hand and pulled her body even closer to me as I kept on planting soft kissed on her moist lips. After some time I let my fingers move to her lips and with my thumb I gently pulled down her lower lip so my tongue could gain access to her mouth. This time Carmen didn't object and as she parted her lips I let my tongue slide into her mouth. I almost couldn't believe I - for the first time ever - had my tongue inside the mouth of my best friend's married mother. Finally, after all this time, I possessed the woman of my dreams. Before long our tongues were wrestling and our kissing struck deep in a sensual and potent explosion.

As we kept on kissing I could feel I was not the only one affected by it as Carmen's hands flew up and clenched into my wide strong shoulders. For some time one kiss led straight into the next and her fingers dug into my shoulders. We were now exchanging feverish kisses while the passion exploded through us both and I could feel Carmen was shaking against my large powerful body

"Wow, you're gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous and a really good kisser," I said thickly as I looked into her eyes.

With a gruff sound in my throat my mouth swooped down on hers again with a dominant force. Gone was the gentle kisser but it seemed as if Carmen didn't care any longer as I felt her shiver of delight as she moaned into my mouth. After several minutes Carmen was really getting into this as she was kissing me back.

I decided to take the next step, so as I kissed her, my left hand slid up her body and cupped one of her full breasts and squeezed tightly. Carmen gasped at my actions but didn't move away. True to my character I began to roughly fondled one of her breasts this caused her to gasp and pull away.

"Sorry, Mrs. G. I got carried away."

"Is that how you are with the girls?" Carmen asked me while taking some deep breaths.

"Yeah I guess. I thought the kissing went well and I just tried to caress you," I replied.

"Well you're right. You were a much better kisser this time, but you almost hurt me with your hand."

"Please, show me what to do," I said in a begging tone.

"I don't know if it's appropriate for you to feel my breasts."

"Come on, Mrs. G. You have to teach me, so I'll become a good date."

"I don't think I can show you how to caress a girl."

"Please Mrs. G. Use my body as an example. Show me what I should do."

"I guess, that could work," Carmen said as she moved up close to me while continuing, "You should be more like this."

Carmen moved her well manicured little hand up to my chest and began to stroke it gently. She continued giving it gentle squeezes and looked me into my eyes. "Do you see what I'm talking about," Carmen almost whispered.

I nodded as I gazed down at her, and then I kissed her again slow and deep. Once again Carmen's arms were wrapped tightly around me and our tongues began to wrestle again. She started to moaned, parting her full moist lips even more, and buried her fingers in my hair, tugging me closer as our tongues danced together. I definitely got the feeling, that this married housewife was beginning to settle fine into this date. Our kisses became even more passionate, as I gently reached up this time and ran my left hand over Carmen's breast. She did not do anything to stop me and this time she let out a soft moan into my mouth. I continued to gently stroke it and then I gave it a little squeeze, it felt really soft and pliant. But before long I could feel, that with every gentle squeeze it got firmer and her nipple harden.

This continued for a long time and I didn't try any more advances as I had my best friend's mother right where I wanted her. But I had to admit I had develop a hard-on and I was hungry for more of this hot mature woman. As if Carmen could hear my thoughts she suddenly jerked free of my embrace.

"I've got to go," she told me shakily as she scrambled off the couch with a haste she couldn't hide.

Startled by her abrupt flight from my arms I said, "What's up?"

"This should never, ever have happened. I'm embarrassed!" Carmen gasped.

"Why should you be embarrassed? It was not as if you had a choice. But I have to admit that what we just shared was an amazingly good make-out session," I commented pushing my powerful shoulders back against the couch's backrest.

My words made Carmen blush and her hands knotted into fists. She was clearly upset about the kisses and as an attempt to get some control of the situation she said, "Why don't we just go our separate ways and do our homework?"

"All right, but this was not the end of our first date. I'll accept you idea, but for the rest of the day, we have to get together a couple of times for me to practice my kissing," I replied.

Carmen's head flew up, her brown eyes full of dismay, as she tried to understand my statement, "No, I can't... Are you saying that—?"

"What just transpired between us, was really good, but I had expected more for a first date, so you have to make up for it during the rest of the day," I said.

Carmen had dug her hands into her pockets, "Right. Okay," she said awkwardly. It seemed as if all she wanted was to get out of the room and away from me.

"Then it's a deal," I grinned at her and admired Carmen's tight ass as she hurried out of the room.

---

The rest of the day I found Carmen in different places in the house and continued my kissing lessons. I also used every opportunity to caress her tits, but didn't go any further. It was clear to me, that this hot mature woman also became aroused by our intimate relations.

The last time as just before bedtime, where I had told Carmen to meet me in my bedroom just before she was off to bed. As she came down to my room she was wearing a tight silky white nightgown that showed off her ample cleavage. Carmen's round firm breasts strained against the material and her nipples were clearly outlined. The dress were long and she wore a matching cover up that were buttoned and but did little to hide the gown.

"I don't no if we should this Ryan. Both Peter and Tony are upstairs."

"Let's just kiss for a couple of minutes, then you can leave."

"Okay," Carmen said and settled down beside me on the bedside.

I put my left arm around her and bent down and kissed Carmen on the lips. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips tightly as I pressed my lips to hers. With my tongue I tried to part her lips and almost instantly she open her mouth. Soon my tongue was wrestling with hers. As I kissed her my right hand slid up her body and cupped one of her firm breasts through the fabric of the dress. Carmen gasped at the feeling of my hand on her breast but kept on French kissing me. While I caressed her breast Carmen's hands was holding onto my shoulders.

I got my right hand inside the dress and began fondling the hard nipple on Carmen's left breast. She didn't object to this and as we were locked in a passionate kiss, I could feel Carmen stroking and rubbing my leg with one of her hands. Instantly I became hard as steel and my cock sneaked down one of the trouser legs almost seeking Carmen's tiny hand. She continued rubbing my leg but after some time it was as if she became aware of the fact, that she no longer only was stroking my leg but also was rubbing my long hard pole.

As Carmen got the notion of what she had been touching for the last couple of minutes she suddenly jerked free of my embrace and got up.

"I've got to go to bed," she told me shakily as she scrambled off the bed looking chocked down towards my trousers.

With a grin I said, "Okay, and thanks for a wonderful first date."

My words and the fact that my ten-inches cock were clearly outlined by my trousers made Carmen blush and she almost ran out of my room.

I couldn't help to think about what she would tell Peter about her absence, so I decided to take a walk in the backyard to see if I could peek into their bedroom. I left my bedroom, went to the kitchen and opened the door at the back, and slipped outside.

It was a moonlit night. I took a deep breath and immediately noticed the lights from Peter and Carmen's bedroom. I looked for an opening through the windows. After a little snooping around, I was able to find an opening through the drapes. I positioned my eyes at the opening and peeked inside their bedroom.

Hiding behind the window, I watched Peter laying on their bed while he was talking to Carmen. I couldn't hear anything but in didn't take long for Carmen to get to bed. Peter turned off his bed-lamp and settled for sleep, but Carmen wanted it differently. She started to caress his back and when Peter turned his face around, she quickly kissed him. Peter seemed surprised but kissed his wife back. They kissed for some time before Carmen got rid of the sheets. Now I had a clear sight of Peter's cock and he was clearly exited. I felt a little sorry for him, because I thought even in erect form, his dick was kind of small.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers