Bad Teacher Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

"Let loose, Mrs. G. Forget we are in a store and just let loose. Succumb to your emotions," I grunted as I hit her cervix over and over.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Gooooooooooooood," Carmen cried and I felt her pussy muscles contract and release as she came. Her juices were now almost pouring out of her as I gave her a real good pounding. I let go of her hips since she was on auto pilot now, and moved my hands up to her chest so that I could squeeze her swaying tits.

"Ohhhh, Ryan. I'm cuuuuuumming," Carmen cried out completely lost in the moment.

I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples hard, which only spurred on her passionate cries. Carmen bucked and squirmed, her body dancing lewdly on my cock as she came again. My cock was thrusting in and out of my best friend's mother so fast that her juices squirted out of her with each plunge. I squeezed her tits hard.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeees," Carmen continued to moan in orgasmic bliss. The sensation around my cock was so exhilarated I couldn't hold back any longer. We were both grunting and groaning now, as our bodies were still smacking against each other in my desire for a release. I moved my hands down to her hips, and held her tightly against me as my cock exploded. My balls shot rope after rope of cum and I lost all sense of time as I held her there while we both came. Slowly, we found each other's eyes in the mirror.

"Wow!" Carmen panted.

I just grinned back at her, my cock still hard and stiff inside her wet, exhausted pussy. We stood like that for a minute, maybe two, my cock still hard inside her. Then I turned Carmen's head and leaned down and kissed her. Gently, my lips brushed hers. We kissed sweetly, lightly, our tongues dancing fluidly. Our lips clung together softly before I broke the kiss.

"You're a wild wild woman, Mrs. G. I would never have thought you were into public fucking," I teased her making her aware of the situation.

"Oh, my God, Ryan," Carmen blushed staring up at me, "Do you think anybody heard?"

I smiled and said, "You were screaming the store down, but don't fret, I have already taken care of the situation."

"Oh, my...."Carmen replied and after a pause she asked, "How did you take care of it?"

"I've promised the sales clerk a huge sale, so we have to buy a lot of panties and bras," I responded flexing my still hard cock inside of my mature lover.

"Ohhhhh," Carmen whispered and the continued, "Let's hurry up, so we can get out of this store."

"Okay, I'll go and check the store and tell you when it's save to come out," I agreed and pulled my cock out of her. Quickly I pulled my pants up and left the dressing room.

The only person in the store was the sales clerk, and as I closed the dressing room door, I was met by her disapproving glare. The sales clerk was openly annoyed at me, no doubt not approving of my behavior with Carmen in the dressing room.

She hurried over to me and said, "You promise to be quiet. It was so loud, the other customers left the store."

"Sorry, just got caught in the moment. We'll make it up to you in a matter of minutes and then leave your store."

"You better," She replied still really angry.

"Give me some time alone with my girlfriend, and we'll make a huge buy."

She vented her annoyance for some time, then left me alone.

Carmen came out from the dressing room a minute later dressed to perfection again. Soon after I had made a huge pile of panties, bras, babydolls and slips at the register. The sales clerk still looked disapproving at us, as she rang up the clothes. The anger only amused me and when she was almost finished I dropped the soaked red thong down on the counter and said, "My girlfriend has tried those on, and they made a huge impact on me. Please, don't put them in the bag, I like to hold onto them."

Carmen blushed at this and the sales clerk became even more upset as she said, "I'll not touch those soiled panties. You can have them for free."

I locked eyes with Carmen as I picked up the thong and twirled it around my finger, "My prize."

Her eyes went wide as I put them in my pocket.

Carmen blushed and I looked at the red faced sales clerk and winked. In a hurry Carmen paid the bill and we left the store carrying a lot of bags.

Outside the store Carmen said, "I have to use a toilet, Ryan. I'm leaking."

"Okay, I'll put the bags in the car and we meet up again." I replied and went out to the car with a huge grin on my face.

The rest of the day we shopped a lot and Carmen left the mall with a new sexy, yet discreet wardrobe, as we tired drove home.

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers
12