Bad Teacher Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers

I also made an effort to make a statement whenever Carmen and Peter talked on the phone. Once we were in the kitchen when Peter phoned and as she spoke to her husband, I bent her over the kitchen counter and started to fuck her doggie style. Slowly but relentless I began to fuck my mature lover with long hard strokes and soon she did her best to suppress her moans and groans as she reached a climax. After the phone-call Carmen tried to reason with me, but I just told her, that she was my woman now, and I just had to make it clear to her every time she spoke with her husband. Soon she was getting used to me taking advantages of her, when she was on the phone with Peter. It didn't seem as if Peter noticed Carmen's changed behavior, but I definitely got a kick out of cuckolding him.

---

One day Carmen had an appointment with Peter and the lawyers. Before she left the house I found her and said, "Carmen, I hate the fact, that you're spending time with Peter and I can't be around. So I have gotten a little token of my affection for you, and I want you to wear it so you'll always have a reminder of me on you, even when we are not together."

I took her hand and caressed her fingers, where her rings were in place. "I hate the fact, that you're wearing another mans rings, but I can deal with it for the time being. But I have found a discreet token of our love." With that, I handed Carmen a black jewelery box.

She took it and as she open it, an open heart pendant with a charm was revealed. It was a diamond heart-shaped pendant in platinum with a heart-shaped gold charm. Both was mounted placed on a silver chain. In the gold charm, barely visible to the human eye, I had gotten engraved the words, "One man's woman."

"Oh, Ryan. It's so beautiful, but I can't wear this. What if anyone asked about the words?"

"Carmen, hold on for a minute. First of all, the engravings are barely visible. It's important for me, that you wear this, as it's a discreet symbol that you're taken. I can't tell the world, you're my woman, but I had to express it in some way. You and I will both know, what this necklace means and that's of the essence for me," I smiled as I looked at Carmen.

"If that's how you feel, Ryan, I'll wear it for you. I know we have some difficult times ahead of us, but you should never doubt my love for you."

I took the necklace out of the box and opened the clasp and clipped it around her neck. I glanced down at her necklace to see the heart-shaped pendant hung low enough to settle into the crease of her exquisite cleavage. I looked back up into her eyes and smiled and moved her over to a mirror.

"Do you like it, Mrs. G." I asked.

Carmen looked into the mirror and then said, "It's so lovely, but I have never had a pendant hanging so low."

"I know, but I love to think about how it will pull mens attentions downward to your gorgeous full breasts. They can look both they can't touch, because you're my woman." I said as I filled my hands with her luscious tits.

"Oh, Ryan," Carmen moaned as she placed her hand on the pendant. I let go of her breasts and noticed how her nipples had harden.

"I'm not really comfortable with this, Ryan. Maybe I'll only wear it when we are together. Is that okay with you?"

"No, it's not okay with me at all. It's a sign that I have taken you, Mrs. G. You're my woman and you'll keep the necklace on. I want you to play with it in class, so I can tell you're thinking of me even if we can't show our love. But remember I'm not going to share you with anyone, and with this chain you have accepted me as your man. If you don't want to do that, then take it off – but then it will be finished between us. Do you understand?"

Carmen eyes got huge hearing this and tears started to fall from them. "Oh Ryan, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I will keep the chain on. But, Ryan I think I still have difficulties believing you'll want to be with me. I'm getting a divorce from Peter, but do you really want to live with me in the future?"

"Now you're getting the picture Carmen. I'm not going anywhere without you. You're my woman and we'll keep living together, even as I enroll in college. After some time we'll tell friends and families, that we have fallen in love, but right now I endure the fact it has to be a secret. Both you'll have to accept I'm your man in every way."

Carmen tears kept falling but she turned and reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me down and gave me a long soulful kiss. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I love you so much, Ryan. And yes...yes, you're my man."

"You're my woman. Before you leave for your meeting, you'll have to take care of this," I replied an unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock.

"Sure," Carmen smiled and subserviently dropped to her knees between my legs. She looked up into my eyes and I smiled down to her as she kissed the head of my dick. Soon she was liking the base of my head and clear fluid started to seep out of my cock, as I clearly was aroused. Carmen reached between my legs with her left hand and began to fondle my huge cum-filled balls.

I reached down and unbuttoned her dress, parting it to reveal her breasts in almost their full glory. She was only wearing a laced demi-cup bra. I leaned forward and rubbed my cock back and forth across her chest.

"I really want to cum on your tits, Mrs. G. Soiled your new pendant with my cum." I grinned down at her.

"If that's what you want, then we'll do it. Remember I'm your woman now, Ryan," Carmen smiled back up at me.

Once again she took hold of my long, thick shaft and proceeded to flutter her wet tongue over the very tip of my cock, wetting it enough so that her thumb effortlessly could make delicate circles over the sensitive nerves on the underside of the huge mushroom head. Pre-cum was really oozing from me now, and I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up long before I would explode.

Carmen was now stroking my cock with both hands while teasing it further with her tongue. I was so turned on and really enjoying the blowjob Carmen was giving me. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls. After a minute I could feel a well-known tingling all over my body. I groaned, "Oh God yes Mrs. G. I'm cumming."

I could feel it would be a massive load. My climax happened so fast that Carmen barely had time to react. As I groaned she leaned forward, her tongue continuing to flutter over the tip of my little hole as a rush of thick cream shot out in a ribbon that found its way to the back of her throat. Carmen had to close her mouth to swallow to keep from choking as I continued cumming. Splashing her closed mouth, nose, cheeks, lips and chin as she softly kissed my little hole. I took hold of my cock and continued to spray my semen onto Carmen's gorgeous tits for several loads. Her new heart-shaped pendant was soiled in my cum. When I was all done I looked down and Carmen smiled at me before she once again took my cock into her mouth and cleaned it of cum.

I leaned down and began to massaging my spunk into her tits and pushing it down into her cleavage and under her bra to her hard nipples. I took her hand and helped her up. After a brief kiss I buttoned up her dress. Carmen popped her new heart-shaped pendant into her mouth and swirled my cum away with her spit. I pulled her toward me and began kissing her. Again my hands found their way to her breasts and I pinched both erect nipples. As I broke the kiss I said, "Now you're ready for your meeting with Peter and the lawyers. I've marked you as my woman."

---

From that day on, Carmen was always wearing the necklace.

For months Carmen and I fucked like rabbits at least 3 or 4 times a day. We were fucking so much that it seemed on a typical day all we did was go to school, come home, fuck, then sleep, fuck some more, then get up and the cycle began again. We fucked in every room in the house, in the garden, against the windows, against the front door only seconds after Tony had left for home. We fucked on, over or against every piece of furniture in the house. Having the house to ourselves gave us plenty of opportunities to fucked each other mercilessly and tirelessly. It became clear to me, that Carmen for many years had been ignoring her passionate side and now she was determined to make up for lost time. It seemed as if the more we fucked each other, the more addictive to each other we became. Over the next months our bodies grew increasingly attuned to each other, and it seemed as if our orgasms grew more intense as the days passed.

Fortunate I was a straight A student and had no trouble keeping my grades up, even as my school efforts inclined. I still participated in sport, but my head was often elsewhere during practices. I was still the big sports hero on campus, but had become more adapt letting my teammates take over some of the responsibility for success. This way I saved a lot of energy for my actions with Carmen.

As the divorce proceedings moved along I got an in depth picture of Peter and Carmen's marriage. They had both been in their teens, when they'd wed. Neither of them had any sexual experience before the marriage, and when the children had arrived they had settled into a conservative gender role emphasizing the parent role and not the passionate side of the marriage. I made sure, that this wouldn't happen to my relationship with Carmen. I was the dominating part in our relationship, and Carmen was quite submissive. Carmen clearly liked it when I took charge and told her what to do sexually, she loved to constantly sexually pleasure me in every way. Our relationship as teacher and student pretty much continued as before, but sometimes I would blink at her in class and she would often blush in response. Carmen was now dead set on getting a divorce. Together with her lawyer she came up with a strategy, which would make her set for life. I became aware of the fact, that the Grants had huge assets and she without a doubt could walk away from the marriage with millions.

As the time went by, Carmen's pregnant state became more obvious. Over time I had discovered, that there was something about a pregnant woman bearing my child, I found really hot. Carmen was definitely showing as her firm, sexy belly stretched out before her. However fortunately she carried her pregnancy largely at her stomach and breasts; her legs and ass were still trim. If you walk towards her from the behind you had no idea she was pregnant. And if you only could see her face you could not discern her pregnant state because she remained as beautiful as ever.

---

One day Tony asked me about my celibacy, as I had not been with a girl from our school for a couple of months. I told him I was seeing a college chick but became aware of the fact, that Carmen and I had to be more careful. My sexual habits had changed a lot and clearly it was not gone unnoticed by my friends. Previously, I had been taking full advantage of my local sports star status, and having sex with just about any good-looking girl I could seduce – and there were a lot of those. I told Carmen about it, and we decided together, that I should keep having sex with some of the girls, but take a care, so I wouldn't get an STD and even pass it on to her. So I continued dating and having sex with some of the girls from school, keeping up appearances at school as a stud. Carmen was somewhat jealous, but accepted it. But often she would punish the girls, when she graded their work in class. When they complained, she just gave a nod and told them to pay more attention to their schoolwork and not so much to boys. Carmen definitely embraced her new living situation, she still excelled as a teacher but even in her pregnant state she walked around with a spring in her step and a near constant smile on her face. She told her co-workers that her marriage had fallen apart, but she was excited about the new baby. Nobody suspected she was getting fucked by a student, and the smile on her face was because she was getting more sex than she'd had in her entire married life.

---

My life was amazing and things got even better for me as the months passed. The relationship between Carmen and me grew even stronger, as deeper bonds were forged between us thanks to my sexual dominance and the growth of our child. At school I was still playing the field but the rumor about my relationship with a college girl had spread, and I didn't have to spent so much time on seducing girls.

As time passed I was only a month away from graduating high school, and already had gotten a scholarship from University of Miami. Carmen and Peter had gotten a divorce. Carmen walked away with 54 million dollars, child-support and a huge mansion situated only 10 miles from my upcoming university. She had told friend and family, that she had to move away, so she could get a new start on her life. They all accepted it and didn't suspect anything. At the same time as the divorce was finalized, Carmen gave birth to a little girl and we named her Eva. My parents praised how I help my best friend's mother with her new life, and thought it was a great idea, that I would move in with Carmen instead of living on campus. Tony was also relieved at this, as he was looking forward to college life in Chicago. Even Peter thought it was a great idea, not realizing I had been fucking his wife for almost a year now.

So Carmen stopped being a teacher, and we moved into the new mansion and started the next phase of our life. Gone was the bad teacher and I was extremely proud of making her my woman.

---

This is the end of Carmen and Ryan's adventures at high school. What happens at college I don't know yet – but maybe the tale will be told one day, just not in the foreseeable future. Thanks for reading...Hetup

hetup
hetup
2,856 Followers
12