Bad Teacher: Living Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers

"Oh Ryan. We shouldn't....," she whispered, almost choking with passion. "But I love you so much..."

I took her hand and led her out of the kitchen and down into the basement. Just at the stair landing, we kissed again and she reached down to squeeze my hard cock. She moaned and pulled me by the hand down the stairs to the laundry room. We rushed along, bursting with lust. The feel and sight of her lush body made me want to jump on her right there, fuck her on the stairs, and take her against the wall.

We made it to the laundry room, and we tumbled into the room. Carmen turned and wrapped her arms around my neck and we sank to the floor. I kicked the door shut as I scrambled to grab her full round tits and bury my mouth in her delicious, deep cleavage. She was already unbuckling my pants and zipping me open. As she pulled my cock out, I pulled her cover-up open and worked the straps down over her shoulders. By the time I had, her cover-up off she had my cock out and was helping me inside. My cock was rock hard and her cunt was smooth and tight. As I entered her, she gasped and clawed my shoulders. As I worked my cock in deeper, she raised her knees and grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately.

Soon I had filled her up with my huge cock and now I was fucking her for all I was worth and with every thrust, she groaned and moaned. I pumped harder and faster, raising my hips off the floor. She started squealing in pleasure and pulling her cunt up as I rammed my cock down into her. It was not a leisure fuck, now it was a furious copulating as I pounded my cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

Carmen's squeals became low-pitched screams, and she bit into my shirt to muffle her orgasm. After some time I felt my balls start to burn. Pumping even faster, oblivious to everything, including her fingers frenziedly yanking my hair, I felt myself cuming, and cuming, and cuming. I froze for a moment, shooting what seemed like gallons into her. Then, I started pumping again as I felt her whole body shudder and she began gasping.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg," she moaned, and wrapped her legs tight around my ass, pulling my cock tight into her cunt.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkk," she cried out as her cunt spasmed around my cock, milking it of every drop of my hot, thick cream.

I gave a few more pumps and then collapsed on top of my mature lover. After a minute I said, "That was great, but we'll have to move."

"It was fantastic, Ryan," Carmen whispered in my ear.

We untangled ourselves and I got up putting on my clothes. Carmen also got dressed and soon we were back in the kitchen. My father was there drinking a cup of coffee and grinned at us.

"Your mother decided to give Eva a bath," He said.

Carmen blushed at his knowing look and said walking out of the room, "Oh thanks, I'll go help her."

When she had left the room my dad turned to me and said, "I'll be damn, Ryan. You have really conquered Carmen . Never have I heard a woman scream out her passion, as she did last night and just before in the basement."

I just grinned at him and said, "Thank you dad. You know, I have just awakened her passionate side. But I'll have to admit, she is a great fuck."

"Your mother couldn't believe the noise you two made last night, but I just laughed it off. She'll be okay, but you have now gone from being her little boy to a man, who are screwing one of her friends. I will have to take her away from here, because I do not want her to be getting any ideas about how passionate a relationship can be. You'll put me in a bad place, son." My father laughed and moved in and hugged me.

An hour later, my parents left giving Carmen and me their approvals.

---

The next weekend Tony and Michelle visited us. Michelle was just happy on our behalf, but Tony was a little more reserved. Michelle was a hot young woman, but I decided right away, not to pursue her in any way. With the expression "Don't shit where you eat" in mind I was friendly towards Michelle and nothing more.

While Carmen and Michelle were cooing over Eva, Tony and I went out and played some hoops.

Tony had the ball in his hands, but just stood and stared at me for several long uncomfortable seconds.

"Hey Tony, how is college life treating you?" I asked as an icebreaker.

"Good, but don't try to change the subject, Ryan. What the hell are you doing with my mom?" Tony said sounding somewhat angry.

"I really don't know what to tell you. Living together made me realized how special your mother is and then one thing led to another. I'm as surprised at this as you are," I lied to my best friend.

"Yeah you are full of it," Tony snorted.

"I know it's a difficult concept to grasp, but I can honestly tell you I'm in love with your mother and I think I'm making her really happy"

Hearing this Tony became silent for some time and then replied, "I talked with Michelle last night over the phone and I have done a lot of thinking since mother told me about you two. It's clear to me, that you make my mother happy and it is good support for her at the moment. But, dude I'll have to admit it will take me a little time until I feel totally comfortable with the relationship you two have together. I know my mother was hurt by dad's decision about keeping Eva."

"I think your dad's way of handling the situation hurt your mother a lot. But, over time she accept her role as a single parent and decide to move on with her life. Our close proximity over the last couple of months had an effect on both of us and now we are a couple. I know it's strange for you, but I can without a doubt tell you, that the age-difference doesn't mean a thing to me."

"Okay hearing this make me feel a little better. As long as you are making my mom happy, I will be happy for you too."

"Thanks Tony. Now let's play some ball," I said cheerfully.

The rest of Michelle and Tony's visit was very pleasant, it was only at breakfast that Tony was a little glum and asked me sarcastically, "Did you sleep well last night?"

I just looked at him and thought back to the night. As usual, I had fucked Carmen and even with her grownup kids in the house, she had screamed out a couple of times, when I made her experience multiple orgasms. She had tried her best to keep the noise down, but slipped-up a couple of times. Staring directly into Tony's eyes I responded, "I slept great. But, don't give me shit over what you may or may not have heard last night. If you were alone in a room with your girlfriend I'm sure you also would have made some noise."

Tony backed down at this and mumbled, "Fuck it's strange hearing you and my mom, but you're right. But, fuck it's gonna take some time getting used to this. You know I have heard stories about you and many of the girls in high school and now you are doing it with my mother. It is strange and when I think about it, it becomes even stranger. My mom is a petite woman and you're so much larger."

I interrupted him and said with a grin, "Well she definitely likes one large part of me."

"Oh fuck, I think I'm going to be sick", Tony said getting a little pale.

"Don't l always treat your mother very well," I said and got out of the chair and walked towards the dishwasher.

"I know," Tony said behind me and then we changed the conversation.

Some minutes later Carmen walked into the kitchen holding Eva in her arms. I knew she was wearing a sexy camisole, but she had covered it up with a blue silk robe. She walked over to Tony, placed the baby in his arms, and gave him a kiss on the top of the head. Then she walked over to the fridge but I intercepted her on the way and pulled her into my arms. Giggling she said, "Don't Ryan, not in front of Tony."

"Tony doesn't mind. He is totally cool with us being a couple," I said and leaned down and gave my best friend's mother a passionate kiss. At first, Carmen hesitated but not before long she gave back as good as she got. I moved my hand up to her left breast and in front of Tony I caress and teased the nipple through the fabric. I got a kick out of openly fondling my best friend's mother in front of him, while he was holding his sister. After some time I let Carmen go and got back into my chair at the table.

Tony stared at me but before he could say anything, I whispered, "Get used to it. She's my woman now and I'll not let anyone dictated how we are going to act, when we're together."

For some time Tony did not say a word but then he responded, "All right, but you'll have to admit it's weird."

I just grinned and pulled Carmen into my lap as she got to the table. She gave me a brief kiss and then then started up a conversation about Tony's college life.

After Michelle and Tony, left Carmen gave me a hug and smiled at me. Her children had definitely accepted us as a couple. I smiled back and knew before long her ex-husband Peter would hear about it. I could not wait to show him, what had become of his once faithful wife...

hetup
hetup
2,853 Followers
12