Bad Vibe: Continued Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

Nancy asked that one, or both of them check the upstairs for leaks if the weather got warm enough for the snow to melt. She said that they had a leak in the fall that was repaired but just wanted to be sure.

She said that while watching the TV news down there she heard the weather man mention that the upper Midwest was going to have some relief from the cold with the temperature getting up above freezing for a few days.

Craig promised to check it out and let her know how it looked, she told him which corner of the roof had needed the repair.

Just after he hung up the mail came. He went down to the street and got their mail, mostly catalogs and adverts, as he carried it back inside he thought it would be a good time to check Nancy and Tom's house.

He got the key from the basket by the front door, it was clearly labeled, and just one key, he walked over and got their mail. A car pulled up in his Mom's driveway and Alice got out.

"Hey Craig, what's going on?"

"Just checking the neighbors' house, they're snow-birds and went south for the winter."

Alice walked over to Craig.

"I just came over to drop off a Christmas present for you two, then I'm off for a few days with Steven."

"Mom said you were spending a lot of time with him."

"It's getting pretty serious I guess. So who are these people? Retired or something?"

"No, he's a consultant, always gone, not sure what Nancy does, she works from home I think, she's always around. I was just taking their mail in, and need to check for leaks since the sun's out and snow's melting."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, have you seen Mom?"

"She'll be a few more hours, the clients liked the house she showed today and they made an offer and there's already been a counter offer and a counter-counter offer, it looks good."

"That's good news, I know she's been worried about business."

"It hasn't been good, this last year we had to let the other two agents go, and all the staff except Sherry – our receptionist file clerk. She really keeps us all together."

They were at the front door and Craig let them in with his key.

"Your Mom showed this house when it sold, we both went through with the sellers giving them tips about how to stage it for showings. It'll be interesting to see what's been done in the last 5 years."

They went inside and put the mail on the coffee table where his Mom had been doing it, he noticed that she was separating the junk mail from bills etc, and magazines and catalogs in another pile.

Alice was being a busy-body and looked through the magazines and catalogs.

"I need to check in the attic for leaks," said Craig as he headed up the stairs.

"Wait for me."

They went up the stairs and Craig quickly found the door in the upstairs hallway that let them into the stairs to the attic. He turned on the light and was checking the corner where Nancy said the problem was, it all seemed dry and in order.

He and Alice went down to the upstairs area. She wanted to look around and he thought he should check the windows to make sure they were all closed properly.

As they went into the master bedroom Alice wondered aloud what kind of people they were and what kind of secrets they had. He had been thinking the same thing.

"I just want to look in their nightstands," she said.

"I don't know..." Craig answered, he secretly wanted to poke around as well, but didn't want to admit it.

"Oooooo, this is interesting," Alice said.

She had opened up a drawer and there was a book and some sex toys, she lifted out the book.

Craig couldn't help himself, he walked to Alice and looked over her shoulder.

"I think they have naughty fantasies, it's a dirty book and it's about a wife cuckolding her hubby." Alice whispered as she looked at the book and turned a few pages.

"Cuckold?"

"Oh silly, that's when the wife has a lover, or lovers, and hubby knows about it and stays home and waits, sometimes, in stories, he has to clean out the lovers' cum from his wife's pussy."

"Oh jeeze."

"The hubby is always subservient to the wife. I wish I could have done that to my ex, that, that, asshole."

"Hmmm, this blurb on the back cover says the hubby asked for it. Liked it."

"Yeah, guess you'd have to have to have the right hubby."

"I suppose," Craig was thinking of some of the fantasies that Maude had talked about last semester, having him in lingerie and serving guests, or watching her lover fuck her, then clean her out.

She had said they were just fantasies, but she had been getting more and more demanding lately. He didn't know if he was cut out for her particular fantasies yet. He liked kink to a point, but he would rather be the other man, not the hubby.

She looked further in the drawer, there was a several dildos, one of glass, a vibrating one, and a huge realistic one.

When she opened up the next drawer there was a few DVDs, all seemingly cuckolding related movies, or feminization ones, and a strap on dildo. She pulled it out.

"Oh, this is nice Craig, see, she puts this part into her self, and then this part goes into her hubby, the straps hardly seem necessary."

She went over to the other nightstand, opened up the drawer and there was a box of photos, she pulled a few out and Craig recognized Tom, dressed in lingerie in some, in some he was completely dressed in feminine clothes, with make up and a wig, even high heels.

"Hmmm, he looks pretty good."

Craig was seeing himself, is that what he looked like when Maude dressed him up? He wasn't feeling good about this snooping, he knew how bad Tom would feel if he knew someone had seen these pictures.

"Ooooo, she's pretty hot," Alice was looking through the photos and found several of Nancy dressed up as a dominatrix, Thigh high boots, thong, leather bustier that exposed her breasts, and carrying a whip. In another she was wearing the strapon.

There were several more photos, more of Tom, sometimes in the lingerie, sometimes completely dressed as a woman, and very convincingly, and a few with leather bondage gear, several even with a complete leather hood with only some holes to breath and a zipper closed mouth.

Craig's curiosity got the better of him and he looked into the closets, there were two walk in closets, one for each of them. In Nancy's he found the leather bustier along with other things, the boots, gloves, several corsets, leather bras and a harness of some sort.

Craig wanted to explore more fully, but didn't want to have Alice along. But he was getting really horny.

Hadn't been in the basement and thought it would be a good idea to check down there to make sure it was OK., Nancy had mentioned that if he had a chance the furnace filter was due to be changed. Alice followed him down there.

It was partitioned off into several rooms, The main area at the bottom of the steps was for laundry, there was also another one that had a couch and some chairs as well as a TV set up.

Next to the furnace room they found what looked like a dungeon.

"Wow, would you look at that, your neighbors are really kinky Craig."

"I looks that way, but I need to check the furnace filter."

"You go ahead and look I want to see what they have in here."

Craig went and changed out the filter, put the old one in the bag the new one came in and took it upstairs and put it into the trash can in the garage.

When he returned Alice was sitting on a bar-stool placed against a wall, she was holding her hands apart and above her head, next to some chains with cuffs that where hanging from the wall.

"Hi Craig, I think this is where she chains her hubby to the wall."

Craig walked over and saw that the leather cuffs were fleece lined and that the connectors couldn't be unhooked by the person they were on, unless the other hand was free. They looked custom made.

"Hook me up Craig, I want to see what it feels like, I think I may get something like this for Steve."

Craig could also see another set of chains with similar but larger cuffs set lower down and further apart on the wall. He started smiling. He had been tied up enough by Maude that he was eager to try it from the other side.

"Yeah, sure, let me see how this works."

He took one hand and pulled it over to the cuff, it had a simple closing, there were large snaps and a large hook and loop strap, it also looked like the strap could be locked on, but the padlocks weren't in sight.

"How's that?"

"It feels pretty secure, but the fleece is comfy."

"Here, let me try the other one."

He saw how he could adjust the chains and soon her arms were making a large 'V' above her head.

"I'm getting ideas Alice," he said with a grin.

"Me too, can you get my jeans down?"

He quickly unbuckled her belt, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. Her boots blocked them, so he pulled the calf length boots off, then her jeans and panties off.

Standing between her legs pushing them apart he kissed her roughly.

"Oh, looks who's feeling all dominant," she purred, looking forward to a good fucking.

He reached over, and sure enough the lower cuff and chain assembly was perfect for going around her thigh just above her knee, and held her leg out to the side.

After chaining back her other leg she was helpless against the wall. He had a massive erection.

"I wonder how far you would sag down if I took away the bar-stool?" he said in a conversational tone.

"Craig honey, I don't like the look in your eye, just let me out of here and I'll do anything you want, just let me out."

She was squirming her wrists and hands, trying to reach the cuffs to unfasten them. He didn't say anything.

"It's cold here, the wall is cold against my back, you need to let me go."

"In a little bit, I'm not done yet."

He closed with her, pressing against her, he kissed her again, his mouth dominating her, his tongue invading her. She accepted him, she sighed, her eyes closed.

Craig started unbuttoning her blouse, he pulled it open and yanked her bra above her breasts, looking straight into her eyes he pinched her nipples, squeezed them hard and twisted them.

"Oh god no, please Craig, no, please, I'll scream, I'll scream, nooooo."

He reached his hand down and felt her pussy, she was dripping and as he stroked her slit she hunched her hips toward him, trying to impale his finger.

"I think your mouth is saying one thing, but your pussy is saying something quite different Alice," he said in as menacing a tone as he could manage. He had noticed some items on a set of shelves by the door, he went over and picked up a ball gag.

When he turned around he saw her eyes bugged out, She continued to to demand release and her voice was getting louder. It was beginning to worry him that someone might hear.

He thought that she made quite a sight spread out on the wall, her legs open her pussy bare and glinting in the overhead light, her boobs pulled out below her bra, so he took out his cell phone and started taking pictures.

She saw him taking pictures and got very much louder.

"STOP THAT, STOP THAT, DON'T YOU DARE! HEELLLLPPP!

He quickly stepped in front of her and shoved the ball gag into her open mouth, in a moment he had the strap buckled behind her head, all she could do now was make grunts and groans.

He again felt her pussy, still sopping and she again began hunching at him, trying to get his finger into her pussy.

He pulled his jeans down and his boxers followed, he leaned in and talked into her ear, her eyes round and staring at him.

"Calm down Alice, nothing is going to happen that you don't want, I'm going to fuck you, and you're going to cum, when you've cum enough times I'll let you go and that's that. You're going to enjoy this. I know I will."

With that he took hold of his erection and pushed it against her slit, he bumped it against her clit and she lurched, he slid it up and down and back up to her clit. She lurched and tried to push herself against him.

He held his cock at her entrance and looked directly into her eyes.

"You want this don't you?"

Furious nods up and down and pleading looks in her eyes. "You'll do anything I say to get this cock won't you?"

More nods, more begging looks, thin whines came from her gagged mouth.

"If I put this cock into you now, you'll do whatever I say from now on won't you."

She was nodding again, rapid mews came from her.

"You'll come to me when I want you, you fuck me whenever I want, you'll suck me, you'll deep throat me, won't you?"

She was desperate to have him, her hips were pushing herself toward him, trying to engulf him, they threatened to spill her from her stool.

"You'll obey me in all things won't you?"

Frantically she nodded and pleaded with eyes with whatever sounds she could make.

He smiled and pushed into her swamp of a pussy. He couldn't believe the power rush he had. Part of him was appalled that he dared to tease her like this, to tie her up like this. The rest of him was excited.

Craig knew what she was feeling, he had been on the submissive side before with Maude. While he always felt a little odd, a little disturbed by it, he knew how erotic it could be to let go. It was after all just a game, and it would be over soon, wouldn't it?

The sounds that Alice was making sounded like happy sounds to Craig as pushed in and pulled out of her pussy.

"You like this don't you, you like a cock in your slut cunt don't you?"

"Mmm Mmmfff"

"If you let me I'll do terrible things to you."

"Mmmmfffff mmm"

"I'll make you fuck strangers, I'll enter you in wet t-shirt contests."

"Nnnnnrrrrwwfff."

"Have you ever been gang-banged?" As he said that he slammed into her hard, holding her against the wall.

"Nnnnnnngggg."

"You'll dress like a slut, I'll make you seduce your daughter."

"Hhhhnnnn hhhnnnnn hhhhnnnnn"

She came, her eyes rolled back, her cunt spasmed and clamped onto Craig's cock. Then she seemed to pass out, slumped down she hung from the chains, her eyes closed.

Craig pulled out, his cock still hard, a little worried. He pulled his jeans up and unhooked her her legs, then her arms, he carried her to the floor and laid her down.

"Alice, Alice, are you OK."

Her eyes opened lazily.

"Mmmmmmm"

He took off her gag, tossed it into the corner.

"I've never cum so hard," she managed to get out when she got her jaws to work.

I don't know what came over me. It was never like that with my husband, and Stephen is a wonderful lover, but something about you, this, here. I've been on edge all day, then that sexy stuff upstairs."

"Maybe we should get dressed and get out of here."

"You haven't cum yet Craig, we can stay a while."

"No, that's OK, you scared me a little, and anyway I want to be rested for Mom."

"OK, I understand. I really enjoyed this, and I enjoyed it last night when you came in on the two of us, we should do that again."

"Yeah, that was fun, I want to do it again. Maybe I'll get you two to wrestle to decide who gets me first." He smiled and laughed as he said that. But the idea was intriguing.

She pulled off of him and started getting dressed, the cool air in the room quickly deflated his penis, and he got his shirt tucked in and zipped up.

They made sure everything was as it was when they came in and then left. After Alice left Amy called to tell him that she was going to have dinner with the clients, she thought that they could come to an agreement with the sellers this evening since the other realtor and the sellers were just as motivated.

"That sounds great Mom. Alice was just here and dropped off a Christmas present and said she was going to be gone for a few days."

"I know, I'm going to close up shop here and we aren't opening until after New Year's day."

"Oh goody, I get you all to myself until then."

"You do, I hope you can think of something for us to do."

"I'm sure we can come up with something, and I expect a lot of the time we'll be naked and in bed."

"Yes dear, that will be fine."

"You can't talk right now can you? The clients are right there aren't they?"

"Yes, that's right."

"I'm going to fuck you every chance I get. I'm going to fuck you in the ass, you are going to have so many orgasms you won't know which way is up."

"I think we can do that too."

"Maybe tomorrow we can go out and get you some sexy slutty clothing, mini-dresses, low blouses, super high heeled shoes."

"Whatever you say, but you don't have to go to so much trouble."

"Oh? You would rather just walk around the house naked? Maybe we can go out to a restaurant with you naked under your parka?"

"I'm not sure about that." Her voice was a little strained, thinking about the things that she was hearing. Her son had become much more forceful and confidant than before, and it was turning her on.

"Maybe we can find a place with tablecloths that reach the floor and you can get under and give me a blow-job."

"We'll have to talk about that before-hand." She could feel her panties getting damp, she tried not to show her excitement to the clients sitting just a few feet away.

"Or I could bring some friends over and you could be a naked waitress while we watch football, you would be the half-time entertainment."

"Oh!" She squeaked. Her pussy leaking at his outrageous talk. "I have to get back to my clients, we need to get going."

"OK Mom, you know I'm just teasing don't you?"

"I don't know, maybe we can manage that."

"OMG Mom, you're not serious are you?" Now he was worried.

Amy was laughing to herself, she'd teach him to tease her.

"We'll just have to see." And she hung up.

Craig wished that he had stayed with Alice now, the talk had gotten him even more horny. He then called Nancy back and told her that he had checked and everything seemed OK. He thought about the things they found in the house and decided he would like to go over there again, on his own and explore.

"One thing Nancy, I noticed that it seemed a little stuffy in there, maybe I should open a window for an hour or so to get some fresh air in there."

"That sounds like a good idea Craig, but I wouldn't like you to leave an open window, even if it's just cracked, unless you stay there while you're doing it."

"I can handle that, I could bring a book over and read, or my laptop and play some games for an hour or so."

"That would be fine, you can watch our TV if you want, we get a lot of premium channels, and we have a lot of DVDs you could watch, they're all there in the entertainment center."

"I might do that, I think I might pop over now, Mom's working late and won't be home for a while."

"Be our guest Craig, and if you feel industrious you can do the laundry too, I think there's about a load's worth in the hamper," she laughed as she said it.

"Probably not, I have a hard enough time getting my own done."

"There are." then she stopped.

"I'm here."

She paused, as if she started to say something and stopped.

"Oh well, if you can't find anything in the TV cabinet in the living room that you want to watch, we have some more stuff in the basement lounge."

"All right, I think I'll be fine."

Nancy laughed sort of oddly and they said their good-byes and hung up.

Craig left a note on the kitchen table in case he was over there when his Mom came home, then put a few slices of left-over pizza he found onto a paper plate and headed over with his pizza and laptop.

As he suspected the single key worked in the back door to the kitchen as well as it had for the front door. He put the pizza into their microwave and looked into their fridge for something to drink.

He was settled into an easy chair in the living room, a window in the kitchen cracked up a few inches as well as another upstairs, and one in the basement giving some gentle cross ventilation.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers