Bad Vibe: Domination Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"No just those two. Not many guys liked working with me. Really, you act like I'm some kind of beauty queen."

"No, not like that, but there's an air about you, something, something really sexy, I don't know what, maybe pheromones. Something."

They were standing very close together now. Unknown to them Craig was at the top of the stairs, laying down on the hallway floor and listening to them, in a very very hard condition.

Were the two of them going to do something. He had had been with his Mom with two other women, Alice and Maude and it had been incredible. Or was he jealous?

"You never said anything." Amy whispered, they were almost touching, Amy realized that they were under the mistletoe and wondered what would happen if she initiated a kiss right now.

"I didn't want things at work to get weird."

"But now?"

"I know there's been an offer on the firm, I know how little business we're doing."

"I've always wondered about you, you and ...."

"Us? For how long?"

"It was curiosity, I've had, a couple, a few, experiences, in school and ..."

"In college, that was a while ago."

"Yes then." She wasn't about to mention Alice right now, and certainly not Alice and Craig and her, together, the other night. And Maude, she didn't need to know about Maude.

"When did you first get curious, about me."

They were touching, their breasts, with hardened nipples, just barely grazing. The taller woman had a hand extended, resting on Amy's upper arm. Amy's other hand was resting on her own tummy.

She sensed that Sherry's lower tummy was nearly touching the back of that hand. They both spoke in whispers, barely audible. Upstairs Craig could only hear murmurs.

"My ex-husband, he knew, or suspected about you. A long time ago, in bed one night, he wondered, he thought it would be sexy if you and I ... it was just a passing fantasy, I think, for him."

"And he would watch, and when we were done, he would fuck me, with you there, and convert me."

"Probably, he never said anything again, things were starting to go bad about then, not long after I think he started seeing someone else."

"But you didn't forget about it did you?"

Amy's arm moved under Sherry's hand, moved as Amy placed her hand on Sherry's hip, she gently pulled a little, bringing Sherry even closer. Amy's other hand turned outward, it was a little awkward but she raised it as their bodies closed and cupped Sherry's boob. Sherry's other hand closed around Amy's waist and also pulled.

Their heads tilted and their lips met, softly, so softly, just barely touching, gentleness, reverence. Amy realized that while Sherry had something under her soft flannel blouse, perhaps a camisole, she didn't have a bra, the taller woman's C cup breasts were free, why hadn't she noticed their freedom? Had Craig. Why was she thinking about Craig?

The kiss intensified, a little nibbling on Amy's lower lip, then a soft barely there touch of tongue between her lips, she opened, she let Sherry take the lead. It was wonderful, softer even than Alice, or Maude, gentler. More experienced. She went nearly limp, she knew her panties were soaked.

Amy tugged Sherry, upstairs, softly, muffled giggles as the quietly climbed the stairs, Amy hoping that Craig wasn't waiting for her in her bed. Surely he had heard them flirting under the mistletoe. They slipped into Amy's bedroom and she was relieved to note that Craig wasn't there.

Craig stood crouching in the dark, peering out the crack of his not quite closed door. He had a hard time believing that Sherry and his Mom were seducing each other. His cock was hard and throbbing, he wanted to join them, but knew that he shouldn't, if his mother wanted Sherry to know, then let her spill the beans.

Even after deciding not to interrupt, he couldn't stop himself from slowly opening the door all the way and creeping across the landing toward his mothers' bedroom.

The door wasn't quite closed, and left a gap of about 8 inches for him to look through. Did his Mom leave it open on purpose, if so was it to let him watch, or to let him see she had company and stay away.

Amy purposely left the door partly open, hoping that Sherry wouldn't notice. She wasn't sure why she did it. The two of them walked arm in arm the few steps to the king sized bed, they both looked at the surface of the bed, both a little nervous that they hadn't misinterpreted the intentions of the other.

There was only a small bedside lamp on, and that, with the aid of the moon shining in the window was all that Craig needed to see what was going on. He could make out that the silhouettes of the two women, see that they each had an arm around the other. He listened carefully.

The two women turned toward each other and met in another kiss, then part enough to look at each other in the semi darkness.

"Sherry, in here we forget what we are at work, we're just us. I hope you understand."

"Yes, and I wonder if you've had much experience with another woman, you kiss well, but you're nervous and your voice shakes, we can stop if you want."

Amy kissed her again.

"I want this, yes I've had some experience recently but not much."

"I've seen a few looks you and Alice have exchanged the past few weeks. Shhhh don't say anything, I certainly won't."

Amy clasped Sherry closely nuzzling her neck, smelling her scent.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"But Amy darling, there is one more thing, I like to be in charge in the bedroom, is that clear?"

They stood apart a little, just a foot or two separating them.

"I, I, I'm n not sure."

"I'm a little bit dominant dear, I enjoy ordering my girlfriends, or my boyfriends, around. I like to make them do things for me before their turn."

"Th, things?"

"Little things, or embarrassing things. Maybe things that hurt, just a little. Would you like to play?"

Amy was excited, she was expecting some exciting fun, but this suddenly coming from someone who she had always assumed was meek and quiet, practically flooded her panties.

"Oh yes, yes please."

"Undress then."

Just that, flat, unremarkable, just 'undress then'. Amy was trembling, she had been thinking about these kind of things for some time, but now. Now so unexpectedly, so suddenly.

Craig was hard, hard and stroking his cock, he was kneeling as he peered through the gap in the door. He could just barely hear the quiet murmuring, and was thrilled that his mother was going to play with Sherry.

He thought that he should be invisible, there wasn't any light at all behind him, he knew from experience how dark the hallway was. The night light that they usually kept there had burned out recently and he hadn't replaced it. He should be just a shadow against the blackness.

Amy stepped back and started to sit at the stool of her dressing table to take off her tall sexy boots.

"No dear, you're not allowed to sit on chairs with me. Sit on the floor."

Amy gulped, her eyes widened as she crouched, then sat on the floor. Lifting her leg to get at her boot allowed her skirt to fall and bunch against her waist, she pulled first one boot then the other free, placing them upright beside her.

"I've always admired your legs Amy, you don't have any idea of the number of times I've imagined us in the this situation. Now I want you too keep your dress pulled up and kneel on the floor facing me."

Amy did as she was told, assuming she didn't need to respond, not sure her voice would work if she tried to. Craig was beside himself, he thought back to the times that he had played the submissive with Maude at the university, even if he no longer wanted to play the submissive anymore, the sight of his mother with a dominant woman was almost more than he could bear.

"Now Amy, remove your sweater and blouse."

Amy pulled her sweater over her head, then patted her hair back into place. The older woman was mesmerizing her. With trembling hands she undid her buttons and pulling the tails from her skirt she carelessly tossed her blouse aside.

"Poor little Amy, so eager to please, to obey, you have so much to learn. In the future you will have to remember to fold your clothing and carefully place it next to you."

Amy was speechless and her hands were trembling, she thought she heard movement behind the door, oh no, the door, was Craig watching?

If Sherry heard anything above the pounding of her heart she didn't show it. She knew she was playing the part of a firm dominatrix but she had never done it for real, all her experience in this type of game was in on-line chat rooms. And of course in the erotic fiction she devoured.

"You can stand up now." Sherry wasn't sure at this point how she kept the trembling out of her voice. She had many girlfriends over the years but never as a Domme, The thrill of ordering her boss around was electric.

"Now your skirt."

Amy unbuckled the belt around her pleated skirt, then unhooked the catch and lowered the zipper. Dropping the skirt down her legs was a sight that had Craig entranced. He marveled that somehow the two women had managed to dress so much alike this evening.

Yes they wore different colors, but both wore heavy pleated skirts that came below their knees, with sweaters over blouses above. They also both had on tall stylish winter boots with good walking soles and moderate heels.

Craig watched his mother step out of her skirt and carefully fold it before placing it beside her boots.

"That's a good little pet, so quick to learn. I'm proud of you."

Amy stood in her bra and panties. Both in pale blue with moderate amounts of lace. Her hair seemed to glow in the diffuse light.

Sherry beckoned her more toward the center of the room, then slowly walked around her, inspecting her capture. Craig tried to hold off the orgasm that he could feel trying to burst forth.

A finger slid under Amy's bra strap, pulled and let it snap back. This was signal enough for her to reach behind and unhook it.

As soon as both hands were behind her releasing the catch, Sherry grasped her hands, pinning them behind her victim's back. She leaned forward over her victim's shoulder and whispered in her ear:

"Wouldn't your son be interested in what's happening right now? How would he react if he saw his naked mother submitting to another woman. Would be be excited, aroused, or disgusted? Perhaps we'll find out later."

Amy whimpered.

Sherry released her hands and Amy let the bra fall forward, she carefully folded it and placed it atop her skirt, then stood straight with her hands at her side. Her nipples were extended, Sherry could already smell the aroma of Amy's arousal, it added to her own.

"Lose them." Sherry ordered pointing at Amy's pale blue satin panties

Craig shuddered as watched his mother bend at the waist and push her panties down, past her knees, then step out of them one foot at a time, straightening she folded them and then dropped them onto her other clothes.

Her bare pussy glinted in what light the bedside lamp cast, and Craig could now smell how aroused she was, he froze in place and came as he watched his mother, naked, standing still while Sherry, fully clothed looked her over.

His cock pulsed and shot, again and again. He tried to catch it all in his hand, but in the dark couldn't be sure that he got it all. He was trembling and his cock hardly got soft. He prayed he hadn't made any noise, his heart was still pounding and his breathing was labored.

A few minutes later Sherry and Amy heard the bathroom door close and soon after the shower started. It was just a quiet hiss and might have been missed if both women hadn't been listening ever since the quiet gasp came from the doorway. Sherry smiled.

Sherry sat on the edge of the bed and extended a boot, Amy was quick to unzip and pull it off, followed by the other. When Sherry stood Amy took each article of clothing as Sherry removed it, then folded and placed it carefully on the chair.

When Sherry was only wearing her bright red satin panties with black trim she stood still, pointed in front of her. Amy stood looking up at the taller woman, and sank to her knees when a slight pressure was applied to her shoulder.

"Take them off."

Take them off, Amy shuddered with ecstasy and put her hands on Sherry's hips, then gently pulled the panties down, she took in the soft aroma of an other woman, and as soon as she had folded and placed the panties beside her she started to lean forward, and was stopped.

"Not yet." Sherry sat back down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

"Ask for permission."

P, p, please please let me."

"Let you?"

Let me ... go down on you."

"Do you want to lick my pussy?"

"Yes, please Sherry, please, let me lick your pussy, let me lick you until you cum!"

"Good little girl, you may start." Amy knee-walked the short distance forward.

Craig stood under the water for a long time. Long enough for his imagination to stop his cock from deflating. He didn't know why, but watching his mother follow Sherry's order to strip and then to stand while Sherry looked her over, totally aroused him. For his mother to be so aroused at the same time added to his arousal.

He eventually shut off the shower, erection still intact and dried off. He hadn't taken time to go to his own room and get a change of clothes, not even a clean T-shirt and boxers to wear to bed, so he shut off the bathroom light and stepped into the darkness of the hallway. And someone was there, he could sense someone.

"Mom?"

"No, shsss, quiet, she's sleeping."

"OK, Sherry?"

"Yes, look, I wanted to make sure you didn't mind me and your Mom, uh ..."

"No, that's OK, it was just a little surprising. Actually kind of neat." Sherry chuckled quietly.

"I thought so too. Look, I'm not trying to start a long term relationship, things just happened."

"That's OK, are you staying for Christmas Day?"

"I forgot that it was Christmas Eve, my gosh, no I think I'll leave early."

"No, really, I'm sure Mom wouldn't mind, you can stay, I didn't get a present for you thought."

"Are you sure it's OK?"

"It's fine."

"That's settled, I didn't have plans, no relatives nearby, I hate the holidays. Oh, yeah, I need to use the bathroom."

They parted, and as he turned toward his room, he felt Sherry pull his towel loose and slap his bottom. He turned, erection at full rise and slapped hers as she turned into the bathroom.

Sherry flipped the light on and gave a quiet laugh as she stood in the doorway and pulled her robe apart. He saw her naked body.

"Sweet dreams baby!"

He waved and went into his room. Craig tossed and turned and started to stroke his cock but slowed down and finally stopped, deciding that it was probably better to hold off for now.

He fell asleep quickly and was having a wonderful dream, he was watching Tara and Zoe from the Library at school in a torrid sixty-nine, then somehow Tara was sucking him. He woke up just before he came.

"Did I wake you Craig, it seemed like you were having a great dream."

"Sherry?"

"Mmmm." She went back to sucking on his cock, her mouth completely engulfing his cock, he felt himself sliding into her throat while her hands softly caressed his balls.

She slid up, he heard her take a deep breath and noticed that as her mouth gave up his cock, her hand held onto it and kept stroking him.

"I'm almost there, nearly there."

She pulled up, and moved up his body, in the darkness he felt her breath, then her lips on his, it was a soft and sensual kiss, he put his arms around her and slid his hands to her bottom, squeezed both cheeks then let one hand wander up to try to squeeze her breast. She pulled her lips away just as his fingers latched onto a nipple.

"I want you to cum in my mouth honey, just let it go, I hope you don't mind kissing me after."

She went back to work on his erection, he tried to hold on to her nipple, lightly pinching it, but the angle was wrong and he found her pussy. Part of his mind marveled at how wet and slippery it was, he easily slid two fingers into her, and then began to stroke in and out as he tried to find her clit with his little finger.

"Don't worry about me honey, your Mom has been very good, and I'm heading back there later."

He loved that she was shaved, he couldn't even feel a bit of stubble.

"I'm cumming, cumming," followed by a sigh, then a grunt as he shot into her mouth.

He felt himself shooting and shooting, he also felt as she swallowed once. Her hand milked him as his cock slowly deflated. He was glad he hadn't jacked off that second time.

Once again Sherry positioned herself to kiss her newest lover. Craig didn't flinch and found himself tasting his own cum, she had obviously swallowed some of it. And the two of them explored each others' mouths for some time. Craig could feel himself becoming aroused again.

"Honey this is really fun, but I don't want your mother to wake and miss me."

"You aren't going to hurt her are you?"

"No, just a little spanking, and believe me she enjoyed it. I'm glad you took so long in the shower. She came in a second when I let her, and went out like a light right after that."

"Are you going to, well ... dominate her tomorrow morning?"

"I don't think so, unless you want me to?"

"No, I don't want to mess up her Christmas day. And she might get embarrassed with me there."

"You seem to be accepting of this kinky thing."

"I've had an education at college. Some experience as a submissive."

"Oh, that could be really fun honey."

"Well, lets say I had enough to know that I think I will be more comfortable as a Dom, or at least as a loving and fairly gently Dom. At least I want to try."

"OK sweetie, I better get back to your Mom."

Craig drifted off to sleep, he was half wondering if he had dreamed the whole thing as he drifted off to sleep, he was deep asleep and dreaming again.

This time he was making love with his mother, they were both naked and in the library at the University, Amy was on a large library table, her bottom at the edge of the table with her legs spread.

Every time he tried to walk over and fuck his mother either Tara or Maude would be kneeling in front of him and sucking on his cock. He could see his mother masturbating as several freshman watched eagerly. He woke up and thought he heard something.

It was still dark outside, but the reflection of the street light and the moon on the snow outside gave a ghostly light that enabled him to see shadows and shapes in the room. He saw someone walking toward the bed.

"Who?"

"It's me honey," Amy whispered.

To be continued.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers
12