Bad Work Day - Dept Store Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers

"Sure, come right in," Jessica waved them in. There weren't any other customers to be seen anywhere.

"Santa, we'd like to sit on your lap."

Michael was going to enjoy this, Jessica knew. He parted his legs so the two blondes could perch themselves on a knee each. They both sat astride, straddling his thighs. What an awkward position, Jessica thought. You could almost see their panties. The guy circled around, passing comments and taking pictures. He definitely liked what he saw.

"Kelly, act like you're about to have an orgasm sitting on Santa's lap," the cameraman remarked. Jessica shot him a dirty look; what kind of guy would ask a girl to do such a thing? She watched from the side as the ponytailed blonde compiled, rubbing herself on Santa's red thigh, head thrown back in mock ecstasy.

"Kelly you're such a slut!" her friend goaded her.

"Ha-ha, it's all for fun, Tania!" Kelly tittered back as Tania joined in, opening her mouth as if in the throes of passion.

The two girls laughed as they played. Jessica was a little disgusted, but watched in fascination as Kelly pushed her breasts together for another picture. Tania reached in from behind and grabbed her full breasts, sending both girls into streams of giggles. She looked around and was glad that there weren't anyone around. Michael could lose his job if he was reported. She could always back him up to witness that it was the customer who requested it.

"Hey why don't you sit on Santa's lap too?" The guy turned to Jessica.

"Wha... no it's alright, he's already got his hands full," she quickly replied.

"Oh come on, it's Christmas! Girls, is there space over there?"

"Sure there is." Tania and Kelly twisted in their seats, bringing their legs inward, forcing Michael to open his legs wider to accommodate. They wiggled over to sit at the ends of his knees. "You can sit here it the middle!" Kelly invited.

"But, but..."

"Come on!" Tania wheedled.

Jessica demurred a little longer before moving to sit between the two girls. She kept her knees tightly closed and didn't want to think about where she was sitting. This was just for a photo. The three girls smiled for the camera and Jessica tried to get up after the first flash, but Tania held on to her arm. "Let's take more!"

Jessica smiled weakly, Darren would certainly not approve of this position. All she could think about was his face, contorted with rage. If he saw her like this, sitting on Michael's lap, she'd get into so much trouble. She was beginning to feel something stirring beneath her, but Tania kept a firm grip on her arm to prevent her from leaving. The camera continued to flash away while the other two girls shifted and preened. The stirring beneath her was starting to take shape, and she tried to squirm away. To her horror, the squirming only seemed to speed the process up, and she could feel his hardness pressing against her butt through the thin cotton skirt. She hoped Michael wouldn't take it the wrong way. It seemed so naughty to be sitting there on his lap, but she stayed put as a myriad of conflicting emotions assaulted her. She could feel the blood pounding in her head, making her feel dizzy and light.

"Santa, why don't you hold on to your elf?" suggested Kelly between shots. She pursed her lips in an exaggerated pout, the camera snapping it up.

Michael's white-gloved hands came to rest on Jessica's hips. They were comfortable and non-threatening, and Jessica felt at ease with his hands supporting her. His cock beneath her, however, was making her mind spin. He wasn't moving or anything, but she could feel it twitching on its own accord. An unfamiliar stirring in her belly made her frown; was it something she ate for lunch? He adjusted her to the right, and his firm member shifted with him and was now pressing right between her butt cheeks. She jumped at the new sensation, parting her legs and knees slightly to balance herself against her new support.

"It's such a nice costume, don't you think Kelly?" Tania fingered the material of Jessica's vest. "What material is this?"

"Ah, um, probably cotton," breathed Jessica. Why was she out of breath?

Tania's fingers strolled idly down the front of the vest, as if feeling the texture of the vest. "It's really nice!"

Kelly's hand floated down the length of Jessica's body and ended its journey along the jagged edge of Jessica's elf skirt. "Ooh, Tania, feel this skirt. It's really nice." She stroked it, running her fingers along the gold trim, leaving a trail of goose bumps on Jessica's thigh as she went. "You've got such beautiful legs!"

The camera had stopped flashing, though the cameraman still kept his position, lens pointing it at Santa's throne and the four of them, but Jessica hardly noticed it anymore. What were the girls doing? Tania's hands now roamed freely over her vest, not applying much pressure, but always present and teasing. Kelly's fingers alternated between stroking the Jessica's skirt and thighs. They continued this dangerous dance, Jessica becoming more confused as they went. Her stomach was doing flip-flops and the stirring within was getting chaotic. She felt intoxicated and inexorably drawn into the girls' play.

Tania's hands caressed her breasts through the vest as Kelly's hands rubbed and stroked her inner thigh as they made the slow, subtle journey upwards. Jessica's legs had opened on their own accord, and the two guys with the camera were treated to a peek-a-boo of her white cotton panties under the short green skirt. Michael's hands joined the girls', gliding up and down her sides to the same unspoken rhythm. Jessica's mind was a blank; she had never felt anything like this before. Her body seemed to know what to do, and she lost herself in the crazy moment. Her movements were jerky to start, but she began to move slightly against him, his fat suit providing a soft comfortable cushion. She could feel the heat growing in her loins and the heat brought forth water that did nothing to quench the fire. The water started as a trickle and she felt it swell like a river about to burst its banks after a torrential downpour. The feeling grew stronger and stronger as the flames grew more intense. She closed her eyes as her breaths came harder and faster, and everyone else but her seemed to know what that signalled. Tania had undone two of the buttons on the vest and was massaging Jessica's left breast through the opening. Kelly lingered about Jessica's spread thighs. She had teased her way up to where Jessica's legs met, and had lifted the skirt to openly expose Jessica's panty-covered crotch. The front was already damp and Kelly knew Jessica would not be able to resist for long.

The pounding in her head had reached fever pitch, and Jessica's lust was so thick she could hardly breathe. When Michael's hands had left her hips to circle her waist, she leaned back into him, resting her head on his padded chest. His fingers travelled down to her exposed crotch, and stroked random circles around her mons pubis. Between Kelly and him, they caressed and fondled her inner thighs and labia, deliberately skirting around her clitoris. The cameraman suppressed a whistle as he saw the full impression of her hooded clit pressing firmly against the soaked fabric.

Jessica shuddered under all the attention, her body writhing uncontrollably as the six hands encircled her, touching her in all her secret places. The time was ripe, she was ready. She barely registered it as Michael's gloved hands drew the soppy crotch of her panties to the side to give the camera a clear unobstructed view of her neatly shaved pussy. The evidence of her arousal was apparent, dew drops clung to her labia and her clit had fully extended past its cover. Jessica sighed as Kelly's thin fingers traced lazy circles around her nether lips, still avoiding her clitoris. Michael kept a hand on her panty, and his other hand strayed up to her breasts to join Tania.

The floodwaters continued to rise, and the pounding in her head was matched by a pounding in her pussy. She could feel cracks forming in the dam and her body lurched in anticipation as the fire within threatened to burn her alive. Kelly seized the moment and tweaked her throbbing clitoris, sending Jessica into a frenzy she had never experienced before. All at once the dam broke and she let out a violent moan. Her eyes rolled back in her sockets as wave after wave of lust, fire and water washed over her. The tingling in her spine shot out in all directions, and she could feel it in her toes, her fingers, her breasts and her soaking pussy. Michael held on to her as she thrashed in his embrace. In her drunken stupor, she looked up at her Santa, passion burning in her eyes, taking in his fuzzy white beard and scruffy black stubble underneath.

Black stubble. Black stubble. She tried hard to remember what that was supposed to mean. Black stubble.

"You fucking slut, you really would put out for your damn Santa," Michael spat down at her. No, not Michael...

She flew off his lap and whirled around as if stung by a bee, but her legs were still too weak from her orgasm to support her and she stumbled to the floor. His disguise now unnecessary, Darren yanked the hat and beard off and flung it aside. "Damn fucking hot in there!" He got to his feet and stood over the trembling Jessica.

"Did you enjoy that? Best fucking time you've had? You got off humping your beloved Santa!"

"What did you do to Michael?" Jessica screamed from the floor, willing her strength back into her legs, but it wasn't returning fast enough for her to escape.

"We had a little talk," replied the guy behind her. "He needed some persuasion to lend us his costume, but he agreed in the end."

"We're going to finish this, bitch. You've rubbed yourself off on me for thirty minutes, and I demand satisfaction." Darren undid the oversized Santa belt and revealed his enraged warrior. It was throbbing and purple and angry, and it wasn't going to wait for Jessica all day. He grabbed her by her hair and forced her to kneel before him.

"No, Darren!" Jessica pleaded as he rubbed his penis against her lips. She pursed them shut to reject the invasion, and he slapped her full across the cheek. When she continued to resist, he grabbed by her neck and choked her until she opened up. Before she could change her mind, he drove his 6" length as far in as it could go. Inexperienced as she was, it wasn't very far. Jessica gagged and choked again and he eased out slightly before ramming into her once more. She put her hands against his muscular thighs and pushed against him as hard as she could but he was too strong.

"Good girl. That's my whore! Suck my fucking cock!"

Her teeth were scratching against his cock, but Darren was too engorged and too persistent to care. Being denied for so long, this was payback, this was revenge. Jessica's mascara was beginning to stream down her face as Darren continued to pump her mouth. His movements became faster and he could hold it back no longer, emptying his pent-up frustration into her mouth. She gagged as his hot fluid erupted against the back of her throat. He finally released her head after the third spurt and she turned her head away, coughing out his white cum mixed with her saliva. Darren walked around her, not bothering to hide his spent penis, as she continued her fit of coughing.

"We should have done that ages ago! You're pretty good! Will, why don't you try it out too?" He made an offer to his cameraman, who passed the camera to Kelly. She kept the lens trained on Jessica; it must have been on video mode all this time. Tania walked over to Kelly's side to watch the action from the best angle. Will had a knack for angles, possibly from his wide experience with watching porn.

"Gladly," Will positioned himself before Jessica and unzipped the fly of his jeans. Her eyes widened when his monster emerged from its denim cave. It was longer than Darren's, though perhaps not as wide. "Open wide, bitch. I've been saving something for you too."

She tentatively opened her mouth, not wanting to anger Will. He seemed like a reasonable fellow, though comparing anyone to Darren would make them a saint. He wasn't as rough as he entered her mouth, but he warned her that he would not tolerate any teeth. She nodded her acquiescence as she closed her lips on his hard member. He thrust himself into her warm mouth a few times slowly, encouraging her to use her tongue. He seemed nice and patient, except for the fact that he was forcing her to suck him off.

Will was getting into the groove, when he suddenly grunted and collapsed. Kelly screamed as she watched him fall. Jessica looked up and saw Michael standing over him with a metal queue stand. "That's for earlier!" he exclaimed as he slammed it into Will's sprawled body twice more. Michael was in a pair of jeans and an ill-fitting t-shirt, both still had their tags on. He had pulled them from the rack after he woke in one of the changing stalls in only his boxers.

He turned to approach Darren, ready to bash him up good, but stopped in his tracks when he found himself staring down the barrel of a gun. "Don't you fucking try it, hero."

"What the hell is going on here?" Jerry had heard the loud crash when Michael struck Will. It was an odd scene that he walked into. He saw Michael wielding a queue stand, Jessica on the floor in a mess, two girls with a camera, a guy comatose on the floor and a second guy with a gun. "I'm calling the cops!"

"No you're not, old man. Walk over here. No sudden moves. Drop the stand, hero." Michael tossed the stand aside, letting it clang against the hard floor. Darren motioned them to stand together with his gun.

"Stand up bitch," Darren grabbed Jessica by her hair, dragging her to her feet before she could resist. Tania and Kelly moved silently to the side to get a good shot of Darren and Jessica. They were ready to run at the drop of the hat if anything went wrong. They were already in too deep, and this was not going according to plan, but they were not about to anger Darren. He had a really nasty temper, and anyone with a gun and a temper was not to be argued with.

The gun in question was now at Jessica's temple. Her breath got caught at the lump in her throat. Who is this Darren? When they had met a few months ago, he had been really sweet and romantic, buying her flowers and following her around. Was it all a lie? The feeling of the cold steel pressed against her head emptied her mind of all thoughts of the past. The Darren of old had disappeared, leaving her with this monster.

"Take off your vest," he commanded. "You're going to show your colleagues your fucking slutty body. You love showing it off don't you? That's why you prance around and tease your poor fucking Santa and your fucking boss. Damn whore! Now take it off!"

Jessica's fingers trembled as they moved to the last two buttons. She closed her eyes as she undid the buttons, praying that when she opened them she would be back at home in bed. To her dismay, she opened her eyes to the stark reality. This was it. This was real. The buttons were undone and she froze a moment. She looked at Jerry, and saw the lust mixed with shock in his eyes. Michael was looking away, as if to give her some shred of dignity.

"What are you waiting for, bitch? Do you want me to sweet-talk you into doing it? Oh Jessie, Jessie, please take it off? Pretty please, sugar pie?"

That was the final straw that broke the camel's back. Everything had been a game to him. It had been a play, a well-orchestrated game plan to get her. How could she have been so foolish? She shivered a little as she unshouldered the vest to reveal her white push-up bra. It was modest, covering most of her 34C breasts, but the push-up created a lovely swell that even Michael found hard to ignore. It caused a similar swelling in his jeans that he could not ignore either.

"Off with the bra," came Darren's next command.

Jessica didn't even try to reason with him. The old Darren was neither dead nor lost, it never even existed. There was nothing left to say. She reached behind to unclasp the bra, letting it fall to the floor in one swift motion. Freed from their constraints, her breasts swung outward. All three men ogled in wonder, enthralled by her twin milky white globes. They seemed to defy gravity, perched high and proud on her chest.

"Look long and hard, gentlemen. She loves the attention, and loves to display her body for strangers. Don't you?" Darren left hand gripped her arm as he rubbed the barrel of the gun into her right breast.

"Darren, let's go. This is enough," Kelly piped up. The game had got out of hand. Everyone had had their fun, and they had to stop. But Darren was not having any of it. "Don't you stop shooting, bitch! I call the shots here."

Kelly meekly compiled, Tania and her were stuck until Darren was satisfied.

"Hold those breasts up for your friends to see." Darren's attention returned to Jessica. Make sure everyone gets a good view. Her rapt audience had already seen a lot, but the sight of Jessica in nothing but her elf skirt and boots holding her breasts up like a common porn star was impossible to ignore. Both men leapt to attention, their erections creating obvious tents in their pants.

Jerry's was more obvious in his dress slacks. "See what you've done, you whore! You've given your boss a hard-on!"

He threw her forward, sending her careening towards Jerry. "Take his cock out."

"No I won't!" Jessica refused. All three girls screamed in shock as Darren took a shot at a nearby mannequin, blowing off its head and showering the floor with many fragments. Tania's knees were shaking. He was a maniac! "I'm not playing around, fucking cunt-whore! Take your fucking boss' cock out!"

"Don't do it, Jessica." Jerry put up a token protest as Jessica drew his zipper down. He cooed a little as he felt her small hands reach into his briefs to fish his swollen penis out of his pants. It stood out, its whiteness a stark comparison to his black slacks.

"Now your Santa," Jerry continued. Jessica sidled over to Michael and looked up into his concerned eyes. His jeans were too tight to extract his cock, so she undid the button and pulled it down past his boxers, all the time looking up at him. Her eyes seemed to apologise as she pulled his boxers down to meet the jeans at his knees.

"Jack them both off." Michael gasped as Jessica's cold fingers wrapped around his blazing erection. She had him in her right hand and Jerry in her left. She looked down as she started to stroke them simultaneously. Kelly and Tania had inconspicuously moved to capture it all from the side.

Michael was lost in heaven, as inappropriate as it was. Jessica's fingers danced across his penis, floating up and down his length, robbing him of the ability to think straight. Beside him, Jerry too was beginning to squirm. It had been a long time since he had any action. Jessica's ministrations were not lost on either of them. She kept her face down and let her hands move on auto-pilot. This is not me, this is not me, she repeated under her breath. I am not here, this is not me.

"Enough," came the command. Jerry was so close to the edge, he was ready to grab her hand to force her to continue, but he held back in case he angered Darren. Jessica gratefully withdrew her hands from their throbbing cocks, still refusing to look up at them.

Darren swaggered over, wagging his gun casually. He had one more card left to play, one more act of degradation planned. He had grown tired of Jessica's constant refusal of intimacy in the three months they had been together. It only took one night with Tania and he knew that Jessica wasn't worth the wait. She was only as fun as she acted virginal. And there was one way to remove that act to reveal her inner slut. He stopped in front of the three of them, reached down and pulled Jessica to her feet by her chin. "Nobody fucking move," he cautioned the two men. "The only prize for being a hero is a trip to the hospital."

vexcave
vexcave
143 Followers