Bad Work Day - Dept Store Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers

Michael itched to take a swing at him. He was sure that he could take Darren down if he didn't have the gun. Darren's left grip on her chin was beginning to cause her pain and Michael's rage grew exponentially watching her torment. Jerry, on the other hand, was completely docile. He wasn't sure what, if any, he would miss in his life if he was gunned down today, but he did not want this day to be his last. Better to sit quietly and maybe reap the benefits of being at the right place at the right time. Sure there was the possibility of great pain or death, but having this hot elf jack him off in the middle of his store was an undreamt dream come true. Now only if she could get him to cum, that would be divine!

Holding her chin up so he could look Jessica in the eyes, he savoured the flashes of fear in her doe-like eyes. She was trembling like a leaf in a storm in his grasp and he could almost breathe in the scent of her anxiety. He basked in it for a moment before spinning her around to face the two men. His arm snaked around her bare waist as he brought the gun to her temple once more. "Look at your damn Santa. Look at your fucking boss. See that lust in their eyes? See what your slutty body has done to them." His left arm around her waist stroked up slowly until it cupped her right breast. He had big hands, and she didn't make a handful. Jessica struggled to free herself, but the more she writhed, the more he tightened his grip on her poor flesh. Eventually she gave up her fight and he loosened his claw-like grip.

"Are you going to listen to me?" She nodded without hesitation. "You're going to fuck these two men as punishment for teasing them. You're going to let them have their way with you, and if you don't make them cum, I'll kill all of you."

"No please, Darren, no," Jessica shook her head violently, pleading with him.

"Get into position bitch; you have wasted their time for too fucking long!" He forced her to bend over, and with one hand at the back of her neck and the other with the gun at the back of her head, she had no choice but to comply.

"Beg them to fuck you. Fuck your slutty pussy, fuck your slutty mouth, even fuck your slutty ass if you like. I'll even let you choose who goes where." Darren waved him hand dismissively, as if he were a king bequeathing a grand prize. "If they don't cum, you know what will happen."

Jessica's crimson locks were plastered to her face with freshly shed tears. How could all this have happened? Was it because she had innocently sat on Michael's lap? Was it something she had said, or done? What would possess a man to sink to this level, and to force her and humiliate her so?

She raised her face and looked straight at Michael, and with the last shred of her pride she screamed, "Michael, fuck me, please fuck me! I beg you, please fuck me...." Her voice trailed away into sobs.

Michael was heart was in turmoil. He wanted to run to her and hold her and promise her that everything would be alright, but the maniac with the gun started tapping his foot impatiently. "Come on Michael. You heard the slut. She called for you to FUCK her Michael. She wants you to FUCK her!" Each 'fuck' was emphasized with a jab of the gun in Michael's direction. Looking back after the ordeal, Michael would wonder if Darren was ever so jealous that Jessica had chosen Michael instead of him.

Michael took in her beautiful form, breasts dangling as she bent over. As he moved behind her, he remembered the beautiful view from the morning. He reached out and finally touched her luscious ass. She fidgeted as if startled by his gentle touch before allowing him to continue to caress her proffered butt. He massaged her ass cheeks with both hands, revelling in their softness. Stretching forward, he lightly weighed her breasts. They felt light to the touch, and as he traced patterns around them, her nipples began to harden. Jessica gasped as his fingers ignited a slow fire as they worked their magic across her pendulous breasts. He gripped them tightly with both hands, his tender grasp a world's difference from Darren's vise-grip. He circled her nipples, tweaking and pinching and pulling, each action eliciting a moan.

Keeping a breast well satisfied with one hand, Michael's other hand followed the taut muscles in Jessica's belly down to the waistband of her skirt. He liked the skirt on her; it reminded him that she was his elf. He stroked along the side of her leg until he reached the golden hem. Jessica was getting lost in the streams of pleasure that Michael was exciting in her body. Her breasts were on fire, and only his fingers could cool them off. She took a step back and collided with his cock. Her body taking over, she found herself rubbing up and down along his turgid length.

His left hand left her breast momentarily, and she whimpered as the loss of his touch. He caressed her thighs through the skirt guiding her gyrations against him before reaching up under her skirt. In a swift motion, he brought her panties to her ankles, and lazily stroked her calves and thighs on the way back up. Jerry was furiously pounding on his cock, jacking himself off ferociously at the show, impatiently waiting his turn. Michael was in no hurry to give him his turn at all. He pulled away from her humping ass to guide his penis up her skirt, stopping when he felt her squishy pussy lips. He stroked himself along the outer labia, coating his head with her juices.

"Please be gentle," Jessica whispered, as she felt him lining up for entry. Michael gave a little push, but could not make his way in. He knew she had to be lubricated enough from all the juices that were freely flowing from her pussy. He pressed in a little harder and felt her muscles at the entrance relax to let the tip of his penis peek in. He pulled out a little and applied just a bit more pressure and this time, her lips enveloped the full head. She was so tight it was unbelievable. He stayed like that a moment, trying to compose himself. It would be a shame if he came right then.

Jessica could feel every move Michael made. Now that a part of him was inside, she felt a deeper connection to him than she ever felt with him, with anyone, before. She recalled his smiles, his gentle ways, his silent strength and wondered if the quickening in her heart could be what love was meant to feel like. Michael drew back slightly, and she knew what she wanted to do. As he tentatively moved forward again, she pushed back with as much momentum as she could muster. A searing pain ripped through her core as he broke through her hymen and made it in halfway. Jessica closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying hard not to cry out.

Michael knew what had been breached and hugged her from behind. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked as he held on to her, not moving as her body shuddered in pain.

"I wanted it to be you, Michael. Please make the pain go away."

Michael started to move again, out a little, in a little more. She was so tight it was almost impossible to make any headway, but as he continued to move, he could feel her slowly relaxing. His fingers returned to her breasts to revive her nipples. The added stimulation brought forth more lubrication and she sighed contently as her pain slowly faded. Her pussy stretched to accommodate him as he finally buried his penis to the hilt. She moaned as he ground himself against the wall of her cervix. She felt so good, so filled up, and lost herself in her feelings of bliss.

"Bloody whore! Shit fucking bitch! Don't you dare fucking enjoy any of this!" Darren's rage seemed to have reached a boiling point. It felt like his plan to humiliate her was becoming unravelled at the seams. The bitch was not supposed to enjoy herself. She was supposed to whine and beg and plead and get raped, not get romanced and feel loved and accepted!

Pointing the gun at Jerry, who had been satisfied with just his hand, he snarled, "You, shove that dinky cock into her mouth. If it leaves before you cum, I will fucking blow it off!"

Jerry needed no prompting. He had been waiting his turn and now he had all the right reasons. Taking the two steps forward, he grabbed Jessica's head and thrust his dick into her surprised mouth. She choked on the initial thrust, but was relieved that Jerry wasn't as long as Darren and Will. "I'm so close to cumming," Jerry exclaimed between thrusts, "Your lips are so fucking hot!"

Michael felt a little intruded now that Jerry had joined in, but as Jerry stroked into her mouth, Michael could feel Jessica's pussy pulsing with the same beat and it turned him on. Now that her pussy was sufficiently stretched, he could move freely. Grabbing her waist for support, he sawed in and out with increasing ferocity. Jessica nearly dropped Jerry's penis, gasping at the new intense sensation.

"Yeah bitch, suck and fuck them both. Your boss and your fucking hero!" Michael got really turned on by the scene, and motioned Tania to squat before him. Tania approached apprehensively, afraid of this Darren that she didn't know, but somehow knew that he wouldn't harm her. His rage and passion was directed to the redhead elf. What was she to him? Just an easy target? She assumed her position before his exposed cock and inhaled it violently, the way he liked it. That brought forth a groan of pleasure, the first sound of happiness since this crazy ordeal started. She was his sanctuary where he could relax and forget all things that made him upset. When they met in the bar the month before, she had known that he needed someone who could really understand his passions and desires, not some cock-teasing bitch prancing around in a slutty elf costume. She was the one that he really needed. All she had to do was to be the one he really wanted.

Darren felt his anger dissipate ever so slowly with each loud slurp from Tania. She gave fucking good head, he thought, and she was amazing in bed too. None of the canned responses or lame excuses about virginity or being tired, she loved to fuck and suck all day and she was good at it. Things would have been so much better if Jessica was like that. He loved the way she looked, like a tiny pixie to his towering height. Fuck that pixie; all she ever did was to push him away. But that led him to Tania, and that couldn't be a bad thing. Tania's tongue ran up along the underside of his throbbing cock, sending shivers up his spine. God he loved it when she did that. Opening wide, she swallowed him whole, his cockhead extending into her throat. Fucking amazing Tania, you're fucking amazing. His gun arm was getting tired from being extended for so long, and he switched over to his left hand so he could run his hand through her short blonde hair. She reminded him of Reese Witherspoon with her short chin-length hair, curled out at the tips. She was so beautiful and so eager to please. His blonde goddess danced about his cock, making him forget everything. She was like a drug that sent him into a blissful state of delirium that he couldn't get out of, and couldn't get enough of.

Jessica had climaxed twice already. Her initial trepidation had been resolved and she now fully enjoying the undivided attention of her two men. She flicked her tongue around the head of Jerry's cock every time he thrust in, sending him into spasms of pleasure. Jerry knew he would not last much longer. Jessica's talented mouth was too much for him. He jerked his head back with a loud cry as he released his semen into her hot mouth. He tasted different, Jessica mused as she spread his cum around the tip of his cock. It was equally salty, but there was something else about the aftertaste that didn't taste quite so bad. She spat it out regardless, she wasn't about to swallow it. Jerry sank to the floor, happily spent.

Michael could feel the pressure building in his balls. Jessica's hot juicy pussy was too tight and too wonderful for him to hold back any longer. He contemplated depositing his seed in her, but at the last second decided otherwise. Pulling out with a gasp, he released stream after stream of sticky cum on her pale white ass. She turned around and hugged him, feeling his hardness between them. They shared their first kiss, tentative at first, then violent and passionate. It was like they had been on a long journey through many ordeals to finally come home to the one they loved.

"Fucking beautiful," Darren remarked drily. He pushed Tania aside, and levelled the gun at Michael. "Now lover boy, what've you got to say?"

"I say," Michael replied coolly. "I hope you enjoy jail."

Darren whirled around to see four officers moving in, guns drawn and pointing at him. Fuck, when had they shown up? "Drop the gun and put your hands behind your head!" the leading officer bellowed.

He briefly contemplated running, but knew he wouldn't be able to get far. The final curtain had been raised and he knew there was no escaping this. He let the gun roll off his trigger finger to clatter noisily to the floor.

"Kick it over!" the officer continued, and Darren complied. A second officer retrieved the gun as the first one grabbed Darren and twisted his arm behind his back, whipping out his handcuffs. As the cold steel wrapped around Darren's wrists, he hung his head. The game was over, and he had lost.

He turned back over his shoulder to see Michael and Jessica hugging quietly. Jessica's mascara streaked face now radiant with a smile she never once gave him. His damn little pixie. Fucking cocktease. He continued to curse her under his breath as he was escorted out.

The second officer carted Kelly and Tania away, while the last two roused Will after cuffing him. Michael grabbed a jacket from a nearby rack and wrapped Jessica up in it. The paramedics had entered the scene now that it was clear of gunmen. Wordlessly, Michael and Jessica tidied themselves up, followed the paramedics out gripping each others' hands.

Jerry wisely picked himself up off the floor and hid his penis back into his slacks. He wondered if Jessica would be inclined, or even coerced, to give him another blowjob while on the job, after all, there were still 2 weeks left to Christmas.

Thank you for reading this story. I'd love to receive feedback, and if you like this, please vote for it.

vexcave
vexcave
142 Followers