Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers

"Stroke your thighs," instructed the boss. Linda looked down as she seductively ran her fingertips along the inside of her legs.

"Well boys!" asked Charlie, "Shall we carry on or is this too much for you?"

Without taking their eyes off Linda they answered, with almost a grunt, "Carry on!"

"Unfasten your blouse," said Charlie, "Then open your legs a little wider."

Linda unbuttoned her top and pulled it apart to show the men her half cup black bra.

"Lift your breasts out, so we can see your nipples," instructed her boss.

Linda's hands returned to her thighs as she opened her legs. Every man in the room had a raging hard penis as they watched the female employee.

"Higher with your hands, Linda," said Charlie softly. Linda obeyed.

"Higher still!" said her master.

She slipped her fingers into her slit and was now masturbating for the men. She was now very aroused herself.

"Would you like to see what the men have Linda?" asked her boss.

"Yes!" she hissed quietly.

"Fucking Hell! I don't believe this!" exclaimed one man. Each man was reluctant to release the uncomfortable bulge at the front of his trousers and expose his cock to the others. Charlie knew this and gestured to his secretary then nodded toward the young executive. The girl stood, walked over to the man's chair then perched on the arm, leaning forward she unzipped him. As his penis came into view she sank down in front of him and took his cock in her mouth.

"Tell them Linda," said Charlie, "If they take their cocks out for you then you will take your panties off for them."

"Show me your cocks!" she hissed quietly.

The men gasped at the proposition and unzipped their flies. Losing their shyness and being overcome with the excitement they wanked their dicks slowly.

"Well Linda, it's your move!" laughed Charlie.

She lifted her hips and took hold of the side of her panties. "Wait!" shouted her boss.

"Steve – show our guests what an obliging husband you are and take them off for her."

The audience was now even more amazed and excited as they watched Steve remove his wife's knickers. Obediently she spread her legs wide for the men to see her bare cunt and resumed playing with her twat.

"I've never known anything like this!" uttered one man in disbelief.

"Let me see – what can we do next?" mocked Charlie. "Seems your young colleague is the only one receiving personal attention," he remarked, looking toward his secretary, who was still busy sucking the clients cock.

"Would you like some attention, John?" asked the boss.

John, who was the eldest of the trio, had just passed his sixtieth birthday. He was a typical balding, growing waistline sort of man.

"Hmmm!" he grunted, slowly pulling his dick.

"Linda is very naughty, isn't she? Perhaps she should be spanked a little. Steve – do you think your wife should be spanked by our guests?" Charlie was now revelling in his control – this is what he enjoyed most.

"Bastard!" mumbled Steve under his breath – his boss was really rubbing his nose in it!

"No!" said Steve. "There's no need to bring violence into this."

The boss was livid that Steve had challenged him but not wanting to loose his momentum he stayed composed.

"Well no," he said calmly. "A little playful smacking is all I meant. John – would you like to give Linda's bottom a little chastising?"

John's facial expression was the epitome of lust, lechery and perverted desire. As he restrained his hand from masturbating to fast he licked his lips and answered, "Yes – I would!"

Charlie smiled and looked back at Steve. "You don't seem to be as relaxed as the rest of us. Take your trousers off so that you can fully enjoy watching your wife being spanked."

Steve glared at his boss who repeated his instruction.

"Take them off!"

This was now total humiliation for Steve – his boss had resumed full control over him once more. He sheepishly stripped from the waist down – to the warped amusement of his watchers.

"And the underwear!" his boss added. Steve obeyed.

"Linda - lie across John's lap." She stood and dutifully walked to the sofa, and, positioning herself across the older mans knee she found that her face was directly above the crotch of his friend.

John's cock was quashed against her belly as he lifted her skirt to expose her naked arse. He gently stroked each cheek and let his fingers dwell in her crack, running them down to her vagina. The third man saw his opportunity for some pleasure and forced her face down until her mouth met the tip of his purple helmet. The younger man, still caressing the head of the girl who was sucking him watched contentedly.

The sight had an effect on Steve – his penis grew and stuck up in the air like a flagpole. Being devoid of any lower garments he wasn't able to hide the fact.

"Look gentlemen!" pointed out his boss. "Steve finds the sight of his wife submitting to your desires a turn on. Go on, Steve – don't be shy – admit your enjoying it – play with your dick while we spank your wife and make her suck cock."

With that comment John took it as his cue and brought his hand down sharply on Linda's bum. Every two seconds a slapping sound came from the sofa as one man slapped and the other held her head on his penis. John decided it would be better if his own cock was inside her and lifted her hips until he could slip it inside her cunt. Now as he smacked she bobbed up and down on his dick. There were little pauses as John pushed a finger inside her arsehole, which made her yell and raise her hips higher. This only gave John more excitement as she bounced on his dick.

"As your host I'll claim the pleasure of having her arse!" said Charlie as he began to remove his pants. As he walked behind Linda he stood defiantly in front of Steve, his huge penis hard and ready. Steve felt once again humiliated and somewhat silly as he sat with his hand on his cock looking up at his boss.

The men took great pleasure of being able to hold the woman down with their cocks inside her cunt and mouth whilst at the same time they were going to have a close up view of her being anally fucked.

"Spread her cheeks for me," ordered the boss. The man spanking her pulled apart her arse cheeks opening her hole. As the reflex action made her tense up her boss pushed his cock against her hole while at the same time giving her a hard slap on the buttocks. This made her hips rise into the air and just for a second made her muscles totally relax before they re-tensed. With good timing he made his final thrust and entered her rectum. Linda screamed loudly before she flopped down and submitted herself to the anal invasion.

The boss pumped hard while still giving her the odd slap. The men almost foamed at the mouth with depraved and perverted glee. Leaning forward the boss made grunting noises and as he neared his climax he lifted Linda by the hips until he was fully upright with her still impaled on his cock. She was almost bent in half as the boss pummelled her arse with his shaft. The two men came first, almost together, shooting their white sticky stuff on her face and body – a few seconds later Charlie shot his load up her arse.

Steve guilty that he played with his dick while all this was going on became concerned about how the violation had effected Linda. She had been deposited on the floor like a discarded rag doll. But it was not over yet. The men resumed drinking and they even thrust a glass in Linda's hand. The secretary, who by now Steve thought must have had jaw-ache, was washing down the younger man's sperm with a glass of wine.

After a while the boss looked down at Linda who was sat sipping her drink in her open stained blouse and he skirt raised showing her stocking tops. It didn't matter to her anymore what she showed.

"I wouldn't like to think you were going away without reaching an orgasm. Stand up and bring yourself off while we watch." The boss smirked as he spoke.

Steve was about to protest again. Surely his wife would have neither the strength nor inclination to put on such a show. She had been abused and violated and any more sexual activity would be the last thing she wanted. Before he spoke up Linda rose to her feet and faced the men – she lifted her skirt and stood with legs wide apart showing her pussy. Both hands went between her legs and slowly she opened her cunt lips and her fingers find her little button and she began to roll it around.

Her breathing increased and became more audible as she pleasured herself. No one spoke – they just quietly watched. Now her hips began to roll as though she was simulating sexual intercourse – her eyes closed and a smile came across her face.

Steve couldn't believe what he was seeing – after what they had done to her she should hate them – detest them. Here she was, sexually aroused – and giving them a show!

"Would you like to bend over while you are doing that and take a cock in your arse, Linda?" a voice said.

"Yes!" came the reply. Steve watched with incredulity as his wife bent forward and rested against the arm of the sofa – her fingers still busy between her legs.

"Are you nearing an orgasm, Linda?" said the voice.

"Yes!

"Spread your legs and push your bottom up. Whose cock would you like?"

"Any!" she moaned her hand moving swifter and breathing getting shorter.

Steve was beside himself with despair.

"So who is hard enough to please Linda?" asked Charlie.

The younger executive was rampant again and wasted no time in positioning himself behind Steve's wife and entering her anus. This time it was easier – she was willing and wanting it. No scream this time – just a long sensual moan. She thrust back and forth on the cock as her fingers carried on working. The businessman didn't take long to reach climax, he thrust harder as he ejaculated – Linda moaned and smiled.

Turning around and straightening herself up Linda faced her audience and rubbed her clit – one hand holding up her skirt. She stood with legs apart and now each man watched whilst they played with their dicks. Only Steve was unsure how he should react – but whilst he felt anger and humiliation his cock became hard as he watched his wife perform for the men.

When it came, the orgasm was intense – and Linda drew it out as long as she could. A few minutes later they were "dismissed" by the boss. Steve waited while his wife felt composed and ready to depart. He felt it had been only his punishment – his wife had enjoyed herself – only his humiliation.

"I hope you don't make a habit of disagreeing with me in company – it would become quite tiresome," said the boss as he glared at Steve. Steve now knew the reason why the man had gone out of his way to humiliate him.

As they left the room they glanced round to see a now familiar sight. The secretary was bent over the chair with arse in the air – her boss inviting his guests to enjoy her.

They had little conversation on the way home – there was a lot to take in and think about. Where would it all end? That thought ran through both their minds.

Quin
Quin
1,863 Followers