Badge of Dishonor Ch. 13

Story Info
Rod gives Rhonda a break, and...
2.3k words
4.57
30k
2
0

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X: Badge of Dishonor

Chapter thirteen

"I don't think there's any reason for me to charge you with any motor vehicle violations, ma'am," Rod Billingham told the woman sitting in the passenger seat of his cruiser.

Her name was Rhonda Whitman and she lived in one of the better sections of Jamestown, judging from the address on her driver's license. Rod was investigating a minor car crash she had been involved in. She'd lost control of her car and run into a guardrail post. The damage was minor, and the car was still drivable.

Rod looked at her as he spoke and she smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, officer!" she said breathlessly. "My husband's going to be angry enough about the damage I did to the car. He'd be really upset if I got a ticket, too."

Rod thought Mrs. Whitman was one of the prettiest women he'd seen in a while. She had a very attractive face, brown eyes, and had short, dark hair with auburn highlights. She was incredibly slim, and was dressed in a black sleeveless smock turtleneck sweater and khaki shorts. The shorts exposed a pair of slim, smooth tan legs.

Rod handed the woman her driver's license, registration, and insurance card. When she took the items from him, she let her slim fingers caress his hand and a ripple went up his spine.

"Ah...if there are any problems, I might have to call you," he said. "This phone number you gave me, it's your home phone number, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course," the woman said, smiling at him. "And I'm usually home."

"You know," Rod said, "There really isn't much damage to your car. If you call Lou at Jamestown Auto Body and tell him Rod Billingham told you to call, I bet they'll fix it for you and treat you right."

"Thank you, officer," the woman said. "Maybe I'll do that today. My husband is away at a convention all this week. Maybe I'll be able to get the car fixed before he gets home."

"Yeah, maybe, you will, Mrs. Whitman," Rod said. He got the woman's message, loud and clear.

"May I go now, officer?" she said.

"Yes," Rod told her. "And drive safely."

Mrs. Whitman smiled at him warmly. "I will, officer," she said.

Rod watched Mrs. Whitman gracefully climb out of his cruiser, then walk to her car and get in. She smiled at him, waved, then started the engine and drove off.

Rod took a deep breath and let it out. "Wow!" he said. Then he called dispatch on his radio, told them he'd finished with the crash investigation and was returning to patrol.

Later that day, Rod was in the office not long before the end of his shift, finishing up the paperwork on the crash. "I wonder..." he thought, as he put the finishing touches on the diagram of the crash. "I wonder what Mrs. Whitman would do if I called her."

He got Rhonda Whitman's phone number from the crash report and dialled it. The phone rang, and was picked up after three rings.

"Hello?" the soft, smooth voice that had stirred Rod earlier in the day said.

"Is this Mrs. Rhonda Whitman?" Rod said.

"Yes, it is," the woman replied.

"This is Trooper Billingham," Rod said.

"Oh, you're the officer who investigated my crash this morning," the woman said. "Is there something wrong, Trooper Billingham?"

"No, ma'am," Rod said. "I was just finishing my report on your crash, and I realize I need some additional information to get it done."

"Oh," Mrs. Whitman said. "What is it? I'll be happy to get it for you."

"I really need to talk with you about this in person, Mrs. Whitman," Rod said. "Would you mind if I stopped by your house later this afternoon?"

"Why no, I...I guess that would be all right," the woman said.

"I'll be over in an hour, if that's OK," Rod said, feeling his heart rate increase.

"All right, officer," the woman said. "I'll be waiting for you."

"I bet!" Rod thought. He finished his paperwork, called his wife to tell her he'd be late again, then he got in his cruiser and headed for Mrs. Whitman's house.

Exactly an hour after he made the phone call to her, Rod was ringing Rhonda Whitman's doorbell. The sight that greeted him when the door opened took his breath away.

Mrs. Whitman's lean body was enclosed in a light pink fleece robe that looked softer than anything Rod had ever seen. She smiled at Rod, her brown eyes gleaming.

"Hello, again, officer," she said. Her voice, Rod thought, was sexier than any he had ever heard. "Come in, officer. What is it you need to know about the crash that I haven't told you?"

Instead of replying to the woman's question, Rod walked by her, into her house, then he turned and watched her close and lock the door. When she started toward him, he stepped toward her.

"Are you going to answer my question, officer?" she asked, moving close to Rod, so close he could feel the heat radiating from her and could smell the scent of her expensive perfume.

"I don't have any questions about the crash, Mrs. Whitman," Rod said. He unbuckled his gun belt and laid it on a table just inside the door.

"Oh?" Rhonda replied. "Then why...?"

"I had questions about you," Rod said. "And I think you've answered them."

"I have?" Rhonda purred.

"You sure have," Rod said, stepping toward her. He untied the belt around her waist and spread the robe open. And when he did, he got another surprise. Mrs. Whitman's lithe form was encased in a super-sheer lace camisole that had spaghetti straps running over her well-shaped shoulders and tiny buttons down the front. A matching lace thong bikini barely covered her middle and was held in place by thin straps that curved up over her lean, finely-formed hips.

"Ohhh!!!" the woman murmured. Her arms slid around Rod's neck and her slender body pressed against his.

She tilted her head up, Rod bent his head, and their lips met. Passion arced through him he felt his cock begin to stiffen. His slid his hands under her robe, over her back, and down to her taut bottom. Rhonda Whitman continued murmuring as her fantastic body strained against his.

"Come along with me, officer," the woman said when their kiss ended. She took Rod's hand and led him down the hallway to her bedroom.

Rod was a bit startled. Rhonda Whitman looked and talked like the product of a classy finishing school and expensive college. But she was acting like she was just as hot as any other woman he'd ever met, maybe even hotter than most.

Once they were in the massive, expensively furnished bedroom, Rhonda shrugged her shoulders and let the fluffy robe drop to the floor. She smiled at Rod and licked her lips.

Rod again moved toward her, and when she began unbuttoning his uniform, he undid the three buttons holding her camisole closed. When the upper half of her body was completely bare, he began running his hands over her small, but proud, breasts, feeling her nipples rub against his palms, hearing her murmur with joy.

Things got a little out of control then. Rod wasn't sure how the woman managed to get his clothes off, but she did. Then she laid down on the bed and he joined her. He stripped the tiny bikini from her middle, then they became a wild tangle of naked flesh and he was exploring the wonder and mysteries of her body while her hands stole over his.

His lips found the turgid tip of one petite, beautiful breast.

"Ohhhhh, Goddddd!!!!" Rhonda moaned.

When Rod's hands moved over her warm, velvety flesh, her body arched against his caresses. His hand glided over her amazingly flat belly, into the sparse forest of auburn hair between her legs and he discovered her middle was already soaking wet!

"Now!!!" Rhonda groaned, "Don't make me wait!!! Now!!! Take me now!!! Fuck me, Trooper Billingham!"

Rod, stunned and aroused by the coarse language pouring from the classy-looking woman's mouth, rolled on top of her. His legs fell between her long, lithe ones, and his erection slid through her well-lubricated soaked cunt, tantalizing both of them.

Rhonda pulled on his hips, urging him into her. "Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need your cock!" she groaned.

Rod lowered his hips and warmth and wetness engulfed his organ and ecstasy swept through him as his throbbing shaft sank into the woman's body.

"Oh...My...Godddddd!!!!" Rhonda cried as he entered her, "Yessssssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I knew you'd be good!!! I knew itttttttt!!!!! You're a goddamn animal!!!"

Rod, grunting with need, drove into her and she bucked up to meet him just as frantically. Their groins pressed together, seeking the release both of them desperately needed. Then he felt her body begin to quiver and her fingers dug into his bottom.

"Commmmmminnnnnggggg!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!! My...Goddddddd!!! My Goddddd!!! Give it to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Rhonda screamed, her hands hauling on his bottom, pulling him against her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Rod groaned when he exploded, feeling ardor so powerful it verged on pain. It felt as if an endless supply of sticky juices was going to spew from his pulsating cock.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!!" Rhonda cried when she felt his hot fluids filling her. "That's ittttt!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Fill meeeee!!! Fill meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Spent at last, Rod collapsed on the bed next to the woman, marveling at how wild she was. He figured he'd get laid if he called her, but never dreamed it would be as wild as this! He lay there, sure he had done all he'd be able to do, but his partner showed him he was wrong.

Rhonda got to her knees next to Rod and leaned over him He groaned when warmth and wetness enveloped his limp penis. Her mouth began working on him expertly and, while he experienced absolute bliss, his organ began to come back to life. Before long, Rhonda's mobile tongue, hot lips, and nimble fingers had him steel-hard and throbbing once more.

Rhonda moved on top of him and, holding his swollen lance with her slim fingers, she impaled herself on him, sighing as she did. The minute Rod was all the way in, she began moving her hips up and down slowly, and as she did, Rod experienced a new wave of exquisite sensations which rapidly fanned the smoldering embers of passion inside him to a white-hot conflagration of urgency.

Rod thrust his hips up off the bed, shaking his partner. He looked up at Rhonda's gorgeous face, now a mask of passion as she bounced up and down on the rampant cock embedded in her. His thrusts caused her tiny breasts to bounce, making the protruding nipples draw circles in the air in front of her.

Rod reached up and grasped Rhonda's breasts and slid his thumbs back and forth over her nipples. She cried out in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!!" she wailed.

Rhonda's moans stimulated Rod to even more frenzied activity. The sensations resulting from having her writhing and twisting on his embedded spear were almost too much for him. Then he felt his control going. "Gahhhhh!!!!" he moaned, "I'm commmminnnngggg!!! Oh...my...Godddddd!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" His hot cream spewed from him into Rhonda and she went wild.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!!! Yesssss, loverrrrrrrr!!!" Rhonda screamed, her body snapping and jerking as if she was having convulsions. "I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm cummmminnnnngggggggg!!!! More!!! More!!! Give me more!!!"

Afterward, sated, they lay in each other's arms, letting their bodies calm.

"I'm so glad you were the officer who came to investigate my accident, Trooper Billingham," Rhonda purred. She giggled softly. "Do you do such a thorough job of investigating every accident?"

"No," Rod replied and kissed her. "I only do it in special cases."

"I'm certainly glad I'm a special case, then," Rhonda replied.

She kissed Rod who, to his astonishment, felt himself growing hard again.

Rod began making love to her again. This time he took things slowly, suckling her breasts, chewing the tips gently with his lips and teeth. It wasn't long before he felt Rhonda again begin to quake as he re-kindled passion in her willowy body. He soon had her trembling with need once again.

"Please..." Rhonda begged after he'd been toying with her for a while, "Fuck meeeee, Trooper Billingham!!! I need it again! Please fuck me againnnnn!!!!!"

Rod rolled between her thighs and plunged his cock into her pulsing, slippery opening.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Rhonda moaned as he entered her, "That's it!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Do it!!! Do it!!! Fuck me some more!!! Fuck me some more!!!!!"

Rod, still wildly aroused by the dirty talk she used, thrust into her all the way. He left his cock embedded in her for a few seconds, then he pulled out, leaving just the tip in her spasming opening. After a few moments' pause, he repeated the action, tantalizing her, letting her experience the sensation of having his cock riding slowly in and out of her body. He pushed himself up on straightened arms and gazed down on the beautiful woman under him, who was impaled on his rock-hard lance.

Rhonda was going wild. She grabbed at her breasts and twisted the nipples with her fingers while her head rolled from side to side on the pillow. Her face was flushed with need and her hips toiled against his.

"I'm gonna come!!!!" she cried, "Fuck meeeee!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Deeper!!! Deeeper!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!! Oh, shit!!! Damn!!! Oh, damn!!! I...I'm comminnnnggggg aggggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

Rod watched Rhonda's body writhed and quake under him, and his control vanished. He exploded into her again, groaning with pleasure.

When they finished, Rod lay next to Rhonda, thinking it was good the next day was his day off. He wasn't sure he'd have enough energy to go to work after being with this wildcat.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers