Badge of Dishonor Ch. 15

Story Info
Lise has another upsetting night.
2.5k words
4.39
28.2k
1
0

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter fifteen

Lise laid in bed and felt her husband's body pressing against hers, then his hand slid up her body and cupped one of her breasts through her nightgown. Tingling warmth began to fill her body. "At last!" she thought, as desire began flooding her, "Rod's finally going to make love to me!" She was elated. After virtually ignoring her for several weeks, Rod was making love to her! Her nipple stiffened in response to her husband's caress, and passion began smoldering deep inside her.

Lise had wanted Rod to make love to her for a long time! Their love life had almost stopped in the months since she announced she'd gotten a job and gone to work, and she desperately wanted it to improve. And at this point in time, except for one night when she'd pleasured herself, Lise had been deprived of satisfaction for so long, nothing could have kept Rod's touch from arousing her.

When Rod pressed against her and she felt his erection jabbing her bottom she'd been excited, because that told her Rod was turned on, too. Maybe tonight would be the night which was the turning point toward a positive change in the relationship between them. Maybe, somehow, they could get back to being more like they were when they were first married.

Lise shuddered with anticipation as her husband's hands moved over her body. Rod pulled her over onto her back, then he pulled up her nightgown and his hand began sliding across her belly. He cupped her middle, then Lise gasped when one of his fingers slid into her. Tonight, she was soaking wet. She wanted him desperately.

She couldn't help herself. Her body bucked upward. "Yesss! Oh, yesss, Rod!!" she murmured as her hips began undulating in counterpoint to the cadence of her husband's thrusting finger. "That feels so good!! Oh!!! Oh...Rod!!!! Yessss!!! You're doing it!!!! Oh...God...Yessss!!! You're getting me there!!!"

After fingering her for a few minutes, Rod rolled between her legs and, guiding his erect cock with his hand, he drove it into her.

When her husband's hard, hot, fleshy wand entered her, thrills rippled through Lise's yearning body. Then he began moving and, with delight, she felt her passion grow and her middle tightening, signaling that she was approaching orgasm.

"Yesssss!!!" her moans grew more urgent. She rocked her hips, thrusting them against her husband's driving body, and her hands pulled at him. "Take...Meee!!!! Oh, yes, Rod!!! Take...Meeeee!!! I'm...getttinggg...there!!! I'm...I'm getttinnnngggg there!!!!"

"Unnnnnhhhhh!!!! Unnnhhhh!!!" Rod grunted. His thrusts became more and more frantic.

Despite the fact that she was nearly overwhelmed by passion, Lise realized what was about to happen. Rod was going to come! And she wasn't ready, not yet! "Noooooo!!!! Not yet!! Please!!! Rod!!! Nooo!!! Not yet!!" she cried. She wasn't ready, but she was close! If he'd just keep going for a few more minutes, she'd be there, too.

It was as if Rod didn't hear her. She'd no more gotten her words of protest out when he was coming, his hot sperm jetting into her.

In seconds, Rod's movements stopped and Lise felt his penis begin to soften. She couldn't stand it! She needed more! Just a tiny little bit more and she'd be satisfied, too! "Please!! Rod!! Please!!!" Lise begged. She pulled at her husband's arms, beseeching him, "Don't leave me like this! Make love to me just a little longer! Please, honey, just a little more!!!"

Her pleas were ignored. Rod's limp penis slid from her still-craving vagina and he rolled to the bed next to her, his back to her.

Lise continued her pleas. "Please, Rod, don't leave me like this! I want you to make me come! Please, honey!"

"What do you expect me to do about it?" her husband replied angrily. He didn't even bother to turn and face her. He knew he hadn't made love to her in a while, but he'd had so many other women, it hadn't been a problem for him. Since he was home early for a change, the figured he'd throw a fuck into Lise and keep her quiet. Now she was giving him a ration of shit, acting as if he hadn't satisfied her. "Tough shit," he thought, "None of the other chicks I'm screwing are complaining."

"Please!! I need it so..." Lise hated begging like this, but she was desperate.

"Dammit, Lise!" Rod yelled. He bolted from the bed and stood next to it, glaring down at her. "I don't know what you expect from me. I try to be a good husband. Jesus, I just made love to you and all I'm getting for it is a ration of shit! I tried. If you aren't woman enough to get off after all I did, it isn't my problem!"

Rod's words stung Lise as if he'd lashed with a whip. "If you aren't woman enough..." Was that really the problem? She wasn't sure about anything any more. She hadn't had an orgasm in so long! In fact, the only orgasm she'd ever had was one she'd given herself in the bathtub one night after Rod had left her unsatisfied. She realized for the first time that Rod's love-making - if you could call what he'd was doing that - had never really been satisfying for her.

"Please!! Please, Rod! Just come back to bed. We'll make love again!!!" she implored. "And if we do..."

"Get off my case, Lise! her husband snapped, his face red with anger. "'Please, Rod, I gotta have it. I want you to fuck me silly!'" Cruelly, he mocked her, his voice a falsetto. He stomped toward the bedroom door.

"Rod! Where...where are...are you going?" Lise asked.

"Downstairs! I'd rather sleep on the sofa than put up with your goddamn whining!" he snapped in reply. He stormed out, slamming the bedroom door behind him.

Lise lay in their bed stunned, her body still on fire, tears running down her cheeks. "Is it possible he could be right?" she wondered. "Could there be something wrong with me? Is it my fault we aren't getting along? Am I the one who has the problem? Maybe he's right, if I hadn't started working..."

Lise couldn't sleep. And the more and more she thought about it, the more she realized she and Rod needed to talk. Finally, she got up, slipped on a robe, and went downstairs. She found Rod, sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV. He glared at her when she walked in.

Lise sat down on a chair opposite her husband. "Rod, we need to talk," she said.

Rod, a perturbed look on his face, glowered at her. "Talk about what?" he said. "You gonna get on my case about sex again?"

"No, not about that. We need to talk about us," Lise replied.

"What about us?" Rod snapped.

"You know, Rod, I've been asking myself that question a lot lately," Lise said, "and the answer I keep coming up with frightens me."

Rod's face clouded up and turned red. "Lise, what the hell are you talking about?" he demanded. The last thing he wanted tonight was a discussion about their marriage. If she hadn't taken that damn job, there wouldn't be any problems.

"The answer I keep coming up with is that there seems to be very little us left," Lise said. She was surprised that she was able to talk about this and remain as calm as she was. At this point, she didn't care if Rod got angry or not. They had to discuss this if there was even a faint chance of saving their marriage.

"Jesus H. Christ, Lise! That's crazy!" Rod exclaimed. What the hell had gotten into her? "Of course there's an us. It's that damn job you have is what it is. If you weren't working, you'd be able to pay more attention to your family. Me, in particular. You never complained about our marriage before you took that goddamn job. What is it, some of those dykes the sheriff's got working for him been putting feminist ideas in your head?"

Lise felt a burst of anger. Why wouldn't he discuss this with her? Didn't he care how she felt? "Rod, don't try to change the subject. Nobody is putting ideas in my head. This is the first night you've been home before one A. M. in weeks," she replied. "Normally, the only time I see you is when you're getting ready for work in the morning. My being home won't help us work on our relationship if you're not home to work on it with me."

"Yeah, sure, blame it all on me," Rod snapped. "I'm not the one complaining."

"I'm not blaming it all on you," Lise said. "It takes two people to make a relationship and two to break it, too."

Rod wasn't in the least comfortable with the discussion he and his wife were having. He'd always believed he was the lord and master of his home, and he liked it that way. The fact that his wife was acting independent, and was challenging him, both disturbed and angered him.

"Yeah, well, you can say that," he groused. "But before you took that damn job--which I told you not to take, by the way--there wasn't anything wrong with our relationship."

"Rod, that isn't true. Even before I went to work our relationship wasn't what it used to be," Lise continued. "We...we haven't made love - really made love - in so long I can't remember the last time. You're never here and even when you are here, I don't feel as if we're close. I can't live like this. Not any more."

Rod studied his wife. "What the hell are you saying?" he demanded. He felt himself growing more and more angry. Lise was talking like she might want out of their marriage. No way was he ever going to let that happen! If she thought she was going to divorce him, take his kids, and ruin his life, she better think again! He decided it was time to let her know who was boss.

"Lise, you can forget that kind of talk right now!" he snapped. "We're married and, for Christ's sake, we have three kids! And we're goddamn well going to stay married. You better get that straight!"

Lise, for the first time in her life, wasn't cowed by her husband's anger. "Rod, your anger isn't going to change my mind. Maybe I should have realized before that we were in trouble," she said calmly. "Actually, I'm starting to wonder exactly what we did have in the first place. But I know for certain I'm not going to live like this any more. I don't want us to stop being a family, I really don't, but I can't keep living like this and I'm not going to subject the kids to it, either. Anything has to be better than what we have now, even being divorced."

"Lise, you're nuts!!!" Rod jumped to his feet and began to pace. "You've lost your mind! You're talking crazy!! First of all, you're going to stop this crazy divorce talk. And second, you're going to give the sheriff your notice. That goddamn job is screwing up our marriage."

Lise looked at her husband and, for the first time since she'd met him, she felt a trace of fear. She didn't think Rod would hit her, but he looked angrier than she'd ever seen him. And, although his anger frightened her, it did something else, something he didn't intend it to; it proved to her once more that no matter what she said or did, Rod wasn't going to change. Unless she did things exactly the way he wanted, they'd always have troubles. She decided she didn't want that kind of life. She, and her kids, deserved better than being pawns to Rod's whims.

She took a deep breath. "I haven't lost my mind, Rod. Maybe, for the first time in a long time, I'm being realistic," she said. "Unless we work very hard on straightening out our relationship, I'm afraid we're through."

"No!" Rod yelled. He realized his world, the world he'd worked so hard to construct and protect, was in danger of coming apart. He couldn't let that happen. "You can't say that! You can't do that! I...I won't let you!"

"Yes I can, Rod!" Lise replied, firmly. "You have a choice. Either you agree to work on our relationship, which means you agree to go to counseling with me, or I am going to file for divorce!"

Rod stared at her. What the hell had gotten into her? "You can't do that! I...I won't let you! I'll fight you all the way!!!" he yelled. "We're not getting a divorce! No way! And I...I can't go see a shrink. If the Patrol finds out, it will go on my record and I'll never get any promotions!"

"I doubt that seeing a family therapist will affect your career," Lise said. "Why does the Patrol have that Employee Assistance program if it isn't to help officers who have problems?" She took a deep breath. "It's your choice, Rod. You have to decide which is more important, your family or your job."

Rod began to pace again. He'd lost control in his home, the one place he was sure he had total control. "This...this is crazy, Lise!!!" he said. "This is totally crazy!!!"

Lise sat there, watching her husband pace. After a few minutes, she stood up. "Rod, I'm not going to force you to make a decision about this right now," she told him. "I want you to think about what I've said. I don't want to force you into anything. But I'm not sure it will work if you're here. I think it will be easier for both of us if...if you were to live somewhere else for a while, until you decide."

"What if I tell you to go to hell?" Rod snapped. "What are you going to do then, huh?"

Lise hugged herself and shrugged. "Then I guess I know what your decision is," she replied. She felt tears filling her eyes. "If...if that's your answer, then I'm going to call a lawyer first thing in the morning, and file for divorce. I'll get a restraining order, too. Is...is that really what you want, Rod? How will that look to the patrol?"

Rod couldn't believe this was really Lise, the mousy woman he'd married. She was right, if she got a restraining order, his bosses on the Patrol would find out, and he'd be in just as much trouble as if he went to a shrink. He had to do something to get out of this mess, to give her time to calm down and come to her senses. "No," he said weakly. "I...I'll go. Maybe...maybe you're right. Maybe if...if you have some time alone, you'll come to your senses."

He turned and walked toward the stairway, then he stopped and turned to look at her. "Lise," he said. Desperation was now clear in his voice. "This...this is crazy! Please! Think about what you're doing to us! Do...do you have any...idea how much I need you?"

"I'm not doing it to us, Rod," Lise replied, even as tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I...I'm doing it for us."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers