Badge of Dishonor Ch. 16

Story Info
Luke and Lorrie keep going.
2.9k words
4.67
30k
1
0

Part 16 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,326 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter sixteen

Luke Thomas walked into Tim Jackman's office near the end of his shift. "Lou, can I talk to you about something?" he asked.

"Sure, Luke," Tim said. "Have a seat. What's up?"

Luke held up a VCR tape he had in his hand. "I think, maybe, you better see what's on this tape," he said. "Today, Jonas and I picked up a couple of slime balls - Bud Dickerson and Skunk Loomis - and took them to the lockup on warrants your division issued."

Tim nodded. "I know, they're the ones behind that series of burglaries, right?" he said.

Luke nodded. "Yeah, that's them," he replied. "Anyhow, you know we have those new TV systems in the cruisers, the ones that tape what's going on in the car. Policy is that we have the camera on when we've got prisoners in the back, to protect us in case they claim we abused them. Bud's a real chatterbox, and while Jonas and I were out of the car talking with the detectives, he was bragging to his pal about something I think you better hear."

"Give me the tape," Tim said. He took the tape from Luke, stood up, and put it in the combined TV/VCR in his office and turned the machine on. The TV screen lit up and the image of two unsavory-looking men in handcuffs in the back seat of a police car filled the screen.

"Don't worry about gettin' busted, Skunk," Bud Dickerson told the man sitting next to him in the car. "We'll be out on personal recognizance soon as we go to court."

"Yeah, Bud, but you told me we wasn't gonna get busted, "his friend protested. "Jesus, Bud, you know I hate bein' locked up! If I'd a had any brains I'd a stayed home. I shoulda known better than to let you talk me into bustin' inta them places. My old man's gonna kill me for gettin' busted again."

"I told ya', don't worry," Bud said. "Look, tell you what. Soon as we get out tomorrow, how about I get you a little poontang."

"Who?" Skunk replied. "I seen the chicks you go out with, Bud, I ain't sure I'd touch one 'a them."

Bud grinned at his partner, exposing a mouth filled with rotting teeth. "Nah, this here's prime ass," Bud said. "It's the chick who lives down the road from me."

"Down the road from you?" Skunk said, sounding surprised. "That married red-head with the dynamite body, is that who you're talkin' about? The one who lives in that new house?"

Grinning, Bud nodded. "That's the one," he said.

"Man, Bud, I seen her, she's choice!" Skunk exclaimed, looking at his friend with a little bit of awe. "How in the hell did you get in her pants?"

"You ain't gonna believe this," Bud said, puffing himself up a little, "the fuckin' cops helped me."

"The cops?" Skunk asked. "Come on! How did the cops help you?"

"Well..." Bud said, "I been watchin' her house, you know, 'cause sometimes she comes out in a fuckin' bikini to get some sun, you know? And I broke in once, too. The cops got no idea who did that, but I noticed the fuckin' state patrol seemed to be comin' back a lot. Same fuckin' pig, you know? That one think's he's hot shit, Billingham. Anyhow, one day when he was there, I went over. Guess what he and the chick are doin'?"

"You mean the chick is fuckin' the cop?" Skunk asked.

"Like a fuckin' bunny," Bud replied. "So, a little later, I paid her a visit."

"And she let you screw her, just like that?" Skunk asked, his voice a little higher in pitch than it had been.

Bud shook his head. "Nah, it weren't quite that easy," he said. "I hadda point out to her that unless she came across for me, her old man might find out what she was doin' with the cop. After I told her that, she came across."

"No shit!" Skunk exclaimed. "She any good?"

"Best I ever had," Bud said, smirking. "I figger once we're out of court tomorrow, you and me, we can go over and pay her a visit."

"Yeah!" Skunk said. "Oh, yeah!"

Tim shut the TV/VCR off and shook his head. "Jesus!" he exclaimed.

"That comes pretty close to an admission of rape, doesn't it?" Luke asked.

"It does," Tim said, "I think we have an admission on the burglaries, too. But I don't think the prosecuting attorney will go with the rape charge unless we have a complaint from a victim. And I'm not sure that tape will be admissible, either."

"It might be," Luke said. "We tell prisoners they're being taped when we put them in the car, and there are signs in the back, too."

"Tell you what," Tim said, "I'll show this to the boss and see what he wants to do. Maybe, if we go and talk to this woman and tell her what Bud's planning, she'll cooperate." He smiled at Luke. "This is good work, Luke. If we actually do take these guys down, I'll make sure you're in on the bust, OK?"

"Great!" Luke said. He left Tim's office, signed out and headed home. He was excited about the possibility of being able to put Bud Dickerson out of commission for a while, but he was upset, too. Learning that Rod Billingham was cheating on Lise disturbed him. He had been having lunch with Lise fairly regularly and had developed a bit of a crush on her. He didn't want her to get hurt, but knowing what he knew now, he wasn't sure how he'd be able to prevent it.

Luke arrived home a bit later than usual and found the house dark. He decided Lorrie must have gone to bed already. He hadn't been in his apartment in two days, ever since he and his landlady had begun sleeping together. At first he considered joining Lorrie in bed, but he couldn't stop thinking about Lise Billingham, and what he'd learned about what her husband was doing.

Instead of going directly to bed, he went down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower. As he stood in the shower, he thought about Lise. He liked her a lot. But was what he felt for her more than that? And what about the things he'd been doing with Lorrie?

As he stood under the stinging spray, thinking about Lise, he felt warm hand slide around his hip and grip his cock, and a warm body pressed against his.

"Wha?" Luke muttered and stiffened. He turned and saw Lorrie's flushed face. "Oh, God, Lorrie! K...keep doing that, don't stop!" he stammered, as her hand massaged his cock to full erection.

"I was hurt when you didn't come right to bed," Lorraine murmured, letting her free hand roaming Luke's soap-slick body while the other one pumped his now-hard cock. "Then I heard you going down the hall and the shower started. I thought you wouldn't mind if I joined you. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not!!" Luke groaned. His legs were getting rubbery as her hand moved up and down on his swollen lance.

He looked at his landlady. Her lush body glistened with droplets of water and her nipples were already hard. While she stroked his cock, she rubbed them against his arm. The contact with her was making him feel incredibly good.

"I'm glad you're not angry," Lorraine purred. "I love taking a shower with you!" Contact with Luke's body, especially that wonderful cock of his, was getting her very turned on!

Luke was holding a soapy washcloth in his hand and began using it to caress his landlady's wonderfully-formed body. It didn't take long before she was gasping as loud as he was and trembling wildly.

"Oh, Godddd, Luke!!!" Lorraine moaned and squeezed his cock. "I've never been washed like th...thaaaat! God! It feels so wonderful!" Luke's hand, moving in insistent circles between her legs, had her about to explode!

Luke was pleased by this unexpected development, even though Lorrie had disturbed his thoughts of Lise. As she pressed against him, he felt her trembling and knew she was close to coming.

"Le...let's get out of the shower, dry off, and go to bed," Lorraine gasped, quivering. "You can't imagine how bad I want you!"

"I want you, too, Lorrie," Luke said. "Why don't we do it here, in the shower?"

"Can...can we do that?" Lorraine asked. She was having a lot of difficulty thinking. Luke had her so turned on! She wanted his cock! She needed it inside her!

"Turn around, bend over, and grab the faucets," Luke said.

Lorraine did what Luke suggested. As she clutched the faucets for support. She felt Luke moving behind her.

Luke, standing behind her, grabbed his cock, and slid the tip up and down through the soap-slick lips of her vagina.

A wild rush of delight swept through Lorraine. "In meeee!!! Pleeeeeze!!! Luke!!! I need you!!!" she moaned. She pushed her lovely ass back at him. She couldn't believe this was happening! They were going to make love in a way she hadn't thought of! And it was wonderful! Now, if Luke would just put that big cock of his in her, where she needed it...

Luke heard Lorraine's entreaty, but didn't take her...not yet. Instead, he probed her vagina with his fingers while her body continued to buck and quiver. He poked one finger at the tight little opening above her vagina.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Oh, Luke!!! That feels so good!!!" Lorraine groaned. She pressed back at him and felt his soap-slippery finger begin to slide slowly into the snug opening that had never before been entered. She felt such delight she was barely able to comprehend what she was letting him do! She never dreamed having him play with her ass could feel this wonderful!

Luke couldn't believe he was actually finger-fucking Lorrie's ass! His cock got still harder. This was too much!

"Luke!!! Oh, Goddddd, Luke!!! Do you have any idea how good that feels? It feels so good!!! So gooooooddddd!!!!" Lorraine wailed as her body twisted and turned. The lovely woman was ecstatic.

As his finger slid into Lorrie's bottom, Luke's level of passion soared to the point where he could no longer hold back. With his finger still in her anus, he guided his cock to her pussy, then drove it into her until his thighs slapped against hers. Then he started driving against her, his cock plunging wildly, his finger matching the pace in her ass.

"Luke!!!! Gggggggaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwww!!! Ohhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Lorraine screamed and went wild. His dual invasion was giving her sensations more intensely pleasurable than she dreamed were possible. All rational thought was swept from her mind by the overwhelming ecstasy caused by Luke's hard cock and probing finger.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Luke groaned as he sprayed Lorrie's insides with powerful spurts of sticky cream. It was one of the most intense sexual experiences he ever had!

As their passion waned, the lovers sank to their knees on the floor of the shower, while warm water continued pelting them. They clung to each other until their strength returned.

"God, Luke, that was incredible!" Lorraine breathed when the young man's cock softened, then slipped from her. When it did, he also took his finger from her bottom. "What on earth made you do that?" She pushed herself erect.

"I...I don't know," Luke said, "You...you aren't mad at me because I did, are you?"

Lorraine turned and kissed him passionately. "How could I be mad at you? God, do you have any idea how wonderful that felt? I...I've never felt anything like that!"

Luke felt his face reddening. He still had a hard time handling compliments about his love-making ability, although he did love hearing them. "Ah...I...I'm glad you liked it," he said.

"I loved it!" Lorraine exclaimed and kissed him again.

After they were again able to stand, they rinsed off, got out of the shower, and dried each other off.

"Were you planning on doing anything tonight?" Lorraine asked, smiling at Luke.

"Yeah, I was," Luke smiled and started toward her. He pulled her into his arms and covered her lips with his. "How does that strike you?" he asked Lorrie when the kiss ended.

Lorraine pressed against him, kissed him again, and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Heat rushed through her as his naked body once more pressed against hers. Excitement blossomed in her as their tongues lashed.

"It strikes me just fine," she said when the second kiss ended.

"Come on," Luke said. He took her hand and led her out of the bathroom and down the hall to the bedroom.

Lorraine went with him, her legs rubbery. They got to the bedroom and Luke led her to the bed.

Luke sat down on the bed, then he pulled Lorraine onto his lap. Her firm, full bottom pressed against his swollen cock and she murmured with delight when he pulled her into another torrid kiss.

Lorraine felt Luke's cock pressing against her bottom. She still believed what they were doing was wrong, but was unable to stop. She groaned, pressed more tightly against him, and speared her tongue as far down his throat as she could get it.

Luke's hands began roaming over Lorrie's hot, velvety skin, bringing gasps of delight from her. She caressed his face and slid her hands through his hair while her lips and tongue roamed his face.

Luke slid his hand onto the warm, smooth skin covering a breast. Lorraine groaned with delight and squirmed on his lap. That made his already-hard cock even harder. He bent and began kissing her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Godddddd!!!!" the gorgeous woman groaned as the young man sucked first one nipple, then the other. His hands massaged and squeezed her firm mounds, adding immeasurably to the passion she was experiencing.

Soon they were sprawled naked on the bed. Luke's hands were roaming over Lorrie's body, while hers roamed over his. She never wanted these delightful feelings to stop!

"You like it when I do this, don't you, Lorrie?" Luke asked as he shoved two fingers into Lorrie's well-lubricated pussy and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, Luke!!! Yesssss!!!!" Lorraine cried, her body writhing. "Please! I...I need you!!! Take meeeee!!!"

Luke managed to get behind her and slid his cock into her warm, snug opening as they lay on their sides. He'd never tried this position before, but he loved it because he could suck her breasts while he fucked her.

"God!!! You make me feel so wonderful!!!" Lorraine crooned as the young man's cock began sliding steadily in and out of her. His lips were on her breast at the same time, making her crazy! "You...you...Oh, God, Luke!!!" she groaned, barely able to speak because she was rapidly being overwhelmed by desire.

Luke was enjoying what he was doing to Lorrie, especially the effect he was having on her. She shook every time he slammed into her and all she seemed to be able to do was moan and gurgle with delight.

"I can't waitttttt!!!! Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Luke!!! I can't waitttt!!!" Lorraine cried. She stiffened, then began to tremble wildly. "Gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! I...I...I'm commmminnnnngggg!!! Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! Eeeeahhhh!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Even though the lovely woman impaled on his cock was going wild, Luke didn't come. Steadily, inexorably, he continued to slide his cock in and out of his landlady's cum-slick pussy.

Lorraine was aware that Luke hadn't come, and the realization scared her. "Luke, you...you didn't come!" she exclaimed after her peak passed and she'd calmed a little. "What...?"

"Don't worry, Lorrie," Luke said. He pulled out of her, rolled her onto her back, then slid atop her and jabbed his cock back into her.

Lorraine experienced another rush of delight as her body rose to meet his onslaught. "Yesss!!! Oh, God, yesss!!! Oh, Luke!!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stoppppp!!!" she cried, her hands clasping his ass, pulling him against her. She hoped he'd never stop! Never!

Once he was able to look down into Lorrie's passion-inflamed face, Luke rapidly plunged toward his own release. She was so beautiful, so needy, and her body was moving against his so wildly!

"Lorrie, I'm gonna come!!!" he cried, feeling his insides begin to unleash, knowing his explosion was near. "Oh, God!!! Lorrie!!! I'm gonna commmmmmmmeeeeee!!!! Yyyyyeeeeeeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" His insides uncoiled and he spewed gusher after gusher of hot, sticky cream into the woman's clasping vagina.

"Yesssssss!!! Oh, yesssssss, Luke!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Take meeeeee!!!" Lorraine cried, pulling at him, her body again trembling with ecstasy. "Eeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! More!!! More!!! Oh, Goddddddddd, Luke!!! Oh, Goddddddddd!!!!!!" Her body arched against his while her tight sleeve milked every bit of pleasure possible out of his cock.

"Wow!" Luke said breathlessly after their passion ebbed. He and Lorrie were wrapped in each other's arms on the tangled bedcovers. "That was really intense!"

Lorraine kissed him. "You are so fantastic!" she exclaimed. "I had no idea I could feel this good!"

"I'm glad," Luke said, "I want to be good for you."

"Oh, God! Are you ever!" Lorraine kissed him again. "Would you like some dinner?" she asked.

"Yeah, that would be nice," Luke said. He grinned. "Afterward, I think we better get to bed, though."

Lorraine giggled. "Yes, I think that's a wonderful idea," she said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,326 Followers