Badge of Dishonor Ch. 17

Story Info
Rod Billingham steps over the line.
2.8k words
4.33
29.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter seventeen

Rod Billingham sat in his cruiser, running radar. Traffic was light, so he had plenty of time to fume about what had happened in his home the night before. "Who does that bitch think she is?" he mused as he recalled what his wife, Lise, had said and how she had acted. "Does she really think she's going to get rid of me that easy? No fucking way! She's my wife, and she's damn well going to stay my wife! And I'm damn well not going to see any fucking shrink, either!"

The warning tone on his radar unit sounded. He glanced at the radar unit and saw the speed readout. The car that had just passed him was going seventy-five. He put his cruiser in gear, pulled out onto the highway, and accelerated after the car he'd clocked. When he caught up with the offending vehicle, Rod flipped the switch which activated the blue light bar on the roof of his car. Immediately, the car in front of him slowed, the right turn signal came on, and it came to a halt on the side of the road.

Rod pulled in behind the car, placing his cruiser according to procedure. He picked up his radio mike. "321 to Jamestown," he said. "I'll be 10-75 with a late model Toyota, color blue, single occupant, plate number Victor-victor-adam, four-five-seven, Freeway nine, near mile marker fifty."

"Copy, 321," the dispatcher responded, and repeated the information Rod had given her to confirm that it was received and understood.

Rod climbed out of his cruiser, put on his hat, and walked up to the car he'd stopped.

"What's the problem, officer?" the driver asked.

Rod looked down at the driver. She was an attractive woman wearing steel-rimmed round glasses who, he estimated, was probably a few years older than he was. Her brown hair had traces of gray in it and there were small wrinkles around her eyes. She was wearing a denim dress that had buttons down the front, and her hair, straight and fluffy, fell around her shoulders.

"I clocked you at seventy-five," Rod snapped. "Speed limit here is sixty-five. I need your license, registration, and insurance card."

"Of course, officer," the woman said, frowning a bit. She got the papers he'd asked for out of her purse and glove compartment and handed them to him. "I suppose there's now way I can convince you to let me off with a warning," she said. "I'm really sorry I was speeding. I...I don't usually drive fast, it's just that I was late for an appointment and..."

"You should have left earlier," Rod said. "If you had, you wouldn't be risking people's lives by speeding. Wait here, I'll be right back." He took her papers, returned to his cruiser, and called the information in to dispatch while he filled out the ticket form.

The dispatcher confirmed what the license and registration told Rod about the driver, and apprised him that she had no prior convictions for traffic offenses. The woman's address indicated that she lived in a town on the other side of the state, and Rod wondered what she was doing in Jamestown. He finished filling out his forms, then got out of his cruiser and walked up to the car where the woman sat waiting.

"Please sign this, ma'am," he said, handing her the clipboard which held the ticket. "Signing it isn't an admission of guilt, it's just a confirmation of the fact that I issued this citation to you."

"Will I have to appear in court?" the woman asked. "I'm in town on business, and I'll be leaving in a couple of days. I'm staying at the Jamestown Motor Inn. It's very nice."

Rod wasn't surprised by the woman's babbling. Lots of people he stopped were so nervous that they couldn't shut up.

"You don't have to appear in court unless you plan to plead not guilty, ma'am," he told her. "If don't intend to contest the ticket, there are instructions on the back of the citation on how you can handle this through the mail."

The woman signed the citation and handed the clipboard back to Rod. He tore off her copy and handed it, her license, registration, and insurance card back to her. "There you go, ma'am," he said. "Try to keep your speed down." He turned and walked back to his car, got in, and sat there watching the woman drive off.

Rod went back to running radar, and wrote several more tickets before the end of his shift. The closer end of shift came, and the more he thought about the fact that he wasn't going to be able to go home, the angrier he got. He drove back to the office and went in to finish up what paperwork he had to file for the day.

When his paperwork was finished, he tried to figure out what he was going to do that night. He couldn't go over to Wanda's house, it was her husband's day off. He picked up the phone and dialed Nancy Burke's number.

Nancy answered after three rings. "Hello?" she said.

"Hi, baby, it's Rod," he said. "You busy tonight?"

"Ah...I...I'm sorry," she said, "but...but I am...I'm sorry, but..."

"Hey, no problem, baby," Rod said. "I'll catch you some other time." He slammed the phone down. He picked up his tickets and got up to take them to the box where they were placed so the shift commander could review them before sending them on to the traffic court. The ticket he'd given the attractive woman for speeding was on the top of the pile. He put all of the tickets but that one in the box. That one he folded up and put in his pocket, smiling.

The woman had acted as if she didn't want a ticket. Actually, she'd asked him if there was anything she could do to convince him to just issue her a warning. He wondered just how far she'd be willing to go to avoid having the conviction for speeding on her driving record.

A grin formed on Rod's handsome face. "Maybe I'll stop by the Jamestown Motor Inn and see how much she wants to get out of the ticket," he mused as he walked toward the door.

Eileen Frenett was lying in bed in her motel room, her work for the day finished. She still was a bit miffed that she'd gotten a speeding ticket, the first ticket she'd ever gotten in her life, and she was also angry that the trooper who'd given it to her had acted so brusque.

She was startled when there was a knock on the door of her room, and even more surprised when she opened it and saw the trooper who'd given her the ticket standing there, dressed in civilian clothes. The officer walked past her, into her room, and closed the door behind him.

Eileen backed up, not sure why he was there. "Officer...why...why are...are you here?" she asked.

"When I gave you that ticket, you asked if there was any way to convince me to give you a warning instead of a ticket," Rod said.

"Ah...yes...yes I did," Eileen replied. She felt a little frightened. This wasn't how the police worked, at least she didn't think so. What did he want?

"Well, do you want out of the ticket or not?" Rod asked.

"What...what, exactly, do I have to do to get out of it?" Eileen asked.

Rod looked at her and a cold smile formed on his lips. The top several buttons at the neck of the woman's dress were open, exposing a considerable amount of lovely flesh. He felt heat rising in him as he looked at her. Damn, but she was hot-looking!

"What do you think you have to do?" Rod said, his look avid.

Eileen realized what the officer was getting at and was both shocked and angered by his comment. She tossed her head. "You're way out of line, mister!" she snapped. "I think you better leave."

"Hey, come on!" Rod said. He grabbed her arm. "Is that any way to talk to somebody who's trying to do you a favor?"

"You're not doing me any favors!" Eileen yelled, trying to pull her arm out of the officer's grip. "You...you're trying to...to... Let go of me and get out of my room, right now!"

Rod was sure the woman was acting like this because she didn't want to seem easy to him. She was acting just like Nancy Burke had the first time he'd slept with her. He tried to pull Eileen into his arms, but as she struggled with him, she managed to get her arm out of his grip. She started to back away from him.

"Don't...don't do this," she said. "Get out of...of my...my room and let me alone!"

Rod was surprised that the woman kept acting as if she didn't want to do what he believed she'd offered to do when he stopped her. Her continued resistance made him more and more angry. He didn't mind it when a chick played hard to get, in fact he liked it. But this one was pushing it. Who the hell did she think she was?

He stood there for a second, staring at the woman, not sure what to do. When he came to the motel, he was sure this chick would be only too happy to exchange a piece of ass for having her ticket torn up. Now she was acting like she really didn't want that.

Rod, horny and angry, wasn't thinking too straight. If he had been, he would have realized he was getting himself in more and more trouble the longer he was there, but he was so angry he wasn't considering the consequences of what he was doing. He'd done this before and had always gotten away with it, why should this time be any different? Besides, he was a cop? Who'd believe her?

"Jesus Christ!" he said. "Come on, don't give me this 'I don't wanna,' shit! You want out of the ticket, I know you do. Don't try and tell me you don't. And you know goddamn well what that's going to take, don't you?"

"Get out of here!" Eileen yelled. "Get out of my room right now!" She was as frightened as she'd ever been in her life, but she was almost as angry as she was frightened. She was not going to let this officer bully her.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Rod demanded. Something snapped inside him. "Look, bitch," he snarled, his face clouded with anger, "You better make up your mind that you're gonna give me what you were offering out there on the highway earlier!" He started toward her.

Eileen saw the change in the policeman's face and realized he was no longer rational. Terrified, she tried to get by him. If she could reach the door and get out in the hall, she might be safe. But, when she passed the trooper, he grabbed her, pulled her into his arms, and tried to kiss her.

"No!! Please!!! No!" Eileen protested. She continued struggling to get out of the man's grip. She turned her face aside so his lips wouldn't contact hers. What was wrong with him? Did he really think he could get away with this?

Rod, now totally out of control, dragged Eileen to the bed, threw her down on it, then laid atop her, fumbling at her dress, pulling it up, thrusting his hand between her legs.

"Please! No!" Eileen cried. "Oh, God! Please! Please don't do this!" She was horrified. He was going to rape her! She couldn't believe it! She was going to be raped by a crazy cop! "Please don't!" she groaned as he tried to work his hand between her tightly clenched legs. "If you don't stop right now, I'll scream!"

"Go ahead and scream, you bitch!" Rod growled. "Who the fuck do you think's gonna hear you? These places are all sound-proofed."

Eileen didn't know what to do. The crazed cop was had complete control over her. His hand was between her thighs and she could feel his erection pressing against her legs. She didn't want this to happen and had no idea how she was going to stop him. She couldn't understand why he was doing this to her.

Rod, totally enraged and out of control with lust, kept trying to get his hand further between the woman's legs and reach her cunt. The fact that she was writhing and straining under him and kept protesting only served to inflame his rampaging passion more. All he knew right then was that he wanted her, and was going to have her, whether she wanted him or not!

"Helllppppppp!!!!!" Eileen screamed. "Somebody, anybody, please help meeeeeee!!!!"

For a fraction of a second, the reality of what he was doing flashed through Rod's mind and he paused. But then lust and rage banished the second thoughts and he continued his assault on the woman. "Shut up!" he yelled. He back-handed the woman across the face with his free hand.

Eileen fell back on the bed stunned both by the blow and by the fact that a police officer was trying to rape her. She felt pain, and then wetness on her face and knew he'd drawn blood when he hit her. For the first time since the officer had come into the room, the reality that she really was going to be raped sank in and Eileen was more terrified than she'd ever been in her life. She wanted to scream again, but was afraid he'd hit her again, or worse. She didn't know what to do. Then his weight left her.

Rod got off the woman and, standing next to the bed, dropped his uniform trousers and shorts. Then he got back on the bed.

"Come on, bitch!" he said, reaching for Eileen.

"No!! Please!!! Please don't do this!" she moaned.

"Shut the fuck up!" Rod growled. He slapped her again.

Eileen shrank back, her cheek stinging from the officer's second blow. This couldn't be happening! She knew for certain now that being raped by this man was inevitable, and that he'd stop at nothing to accomplish that end. She also noticed that she seemed to be watching the whole thing from a distance, as if her mind had somehow left her body.

"Come on, bitch!" Rod grumbled. He knelt on the bed, then shuffled between the woman's legs. "You're gonna get this anyhow, so you might as well lay back and enjoy it!" He shuffled closer to the cowed woman laying in front of him.

"Noooo!!! Please!!! Don't!!!!" Eileen moaned and tried to slide away from him.

"Hey, goddammit!" Rod grabbed her and pulled her to him. He grabbed her dress and tore it open, exposing her body to his avid gaze. "Yeah, I thought you had a great body, and I was right. You're gonna love what I got for you!"

Then he fell on top of her and fumbled his cock into her pussy.

Eileen felt the cop's cock enter her. It caused her considerable pain as it slid into her unlubricated opening. Then it was moving inside her and his hips were pounding down against hers. He kept stabbing into her, grunting, his hips moving feverishly. Then he stiffened and, "Uhhhhhhhhh!!!" he groaned. She felt his fluids squirting into her, then he went limp on top of her.

Finally, the cop rolled off, stood up, wiped himself off on the bedclothes, pulled his pants back on and zipped himself up.

"There, that was great, wasn't it?" Rod said. He took the ticket out of his pocket, tore it up, and threw the pieces on Eileen. "You better forget this ever happened," he said, his voice menacing. "Remember, I got a gun and I know where you live."

Eileen, huddled on the bed, watched the officer leave the room. After he was gone, she tried getting out of bed. She could barely stand, but somehow she managed to get herself under control a little. When she felt she could walk, she went into the bathroom and took a shower, scrubbing herself almost raw trying to erase the feel of the policeman from her body. Finally, her skin tingling, she got out rinsed her mouth out a dozen times, then she brushed her teeth.

After that, she went back into the bedroom, sat down in a chair, and began to sob.

"Damn, she sure was a feisty one!" Rod thought as he drove away from the motel. A feral smile formed on his face. "It really does make it a helluva lot better when they fight a little. I wonder how long that chick's gonna be in town. I'll have to pay her another visit."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers