Badge of Dishonor Ch. 19

Story Info
Tim and Heidi enjoy a nice evening together.
2k words
4.6
27.8k
1
0

Part 19 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter nineteen

When Tim Jackman got home from work he found his wife, Heidi working in the kitchen and their house filled with wonderful smells. He hung up his coat and put his gun away, then he walked into the kitchen.

"How was your day, honey?" Tim asked.

Heidi shrugged. "The usual," she said, "How was yours?"

"Nothing too weird for a change," Tim said. "Alex and I put a couple of bad guys behind bars." He took a deep breath. "What smells so good?"

Heidi turned, smiled at him, and said, "What do you think it is? It's dinner, you goof."

Tim smiled, pulled his wife into his arms, and kissed her. "I hope it tastes as good as it smells," he said. He kissed her again. "I'm hungry. Locking up miscreants is hard work. How soon will supper be ready?"

"As soon as you set the table," Heidi replied. She liked preparing meals for her husband, because he always praised her cooking. She'd never much liked cooking, but since she and Tim had been married, she found herself liking that part of her domestic role more and more.

While they ate, Tim again fussed over Heidi's cooking, just like he always did, and they chatted about school and his work. When they were finished, they cleared the table, then stood there in the kitchen, looking at each other.

"Let's go to bed," Heidi said. "I want you to hold me. I need to have you hold me."

"How can I refuse a request like that from the most gorgeous woman in the world?" Tim said. He put his arm around his wife's waist and led her to the stairs.

Heidi leaned against him as they walked toward the bedroom. She loved the way it felt to have Tim's body against hers, the sense of safety it gave her. Even though they'd been married for quite a while, being with him still seemed somehow new and exciting to her.

They went into the bedroom. Heidi stopped, turned to her husband, put her hands on his face and pulled him down into a wild kiss.

When the kiss ended they stepped apart and began reaching for each other's clothing. Tim's hands were trembling as he unbuttoned his wife's dress and removed it from her luscious body.

"Heidi, you...you aren't wearing a bra!" he gasped.

Heidi giggled softly. "Do you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all," Tim said. His hands slid onto her breasts.

Heidi received such intense pleasure from her husband's touch that she was afraid she would faint from sheer joy. "Why does it feel so wonderful when you touch me?" she murmured. "Even after all these years?"

"It's probably because I love you," Tim said as he guided her to the bed and laid her down. "And because you love me." He laid down next to her, leaned over, and began planting kisses all over her chest. He took each of her tender nipples into his mouth in turn, and his tongue and lips drew each bud out to full, swollen, tingling harness.

"Oh, darling!" Heidi moaned, "God, I love it when you do that!"

While Tim's lips and tongue teased his wife's breasts, his hand slid over her belly and through her soft, curly pubic hair.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!" Heidi moaned. She lifted her hips, offering herself to her husband's gentle but knowing touch.

Tim's lips glided down the satiny smooth under slopes of his wife's neat breasts, building thrill upon incredible thrill as they ventured over the sensitive skin. At the same time, he felt her hips rolling and straining against his hand, seeking more of his touch.

"Ohhhhh!!! God!!" Heidi murmured, "You're always so gentle with me!"

Tim heard his wife's cries of joy as he explored her body. He tongued her navel and heard her gasp with delight.

"Oh, God, Tim!!! You're making me crazy!!" she cried. "Don't...don't ever stop!"

Tim had no intention of stopping. He was as turned on as he had ever been. Heidi was so ravishing, so responsive, that every time they made love, it thrilled him more.

"I need you, baby," he said, "You are exquisite!"

"I...I'm glad you think so," Heidi murmured. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Moans of delight emanated from her when his fingers began exploring her vagina. They parted the sensitive lips, then slid between them and Heidi experienced an explosion of bliss when his thumb began rubbing her clit.

"Ahhhhhhh!!! Tim!!! That's wonderful!!! Oh, baby!!! Babeeeeeee!!!!" she cried while her husband's hands and lips continued their gentle, insistent explorations, driving her ever-wilder with need for him.

"Please!!!! Please, Tim!!!" Heidi begged, unable to bear waiting much longer for what she really wanted. "I want you!!! Please, Tim!!! Please!!! Take me!! Please!!! Take me!!!"

Thrilled by his wife's urgent pleas, Tim quickly moved his body over hers. Heidi reached between them and guided his throbbing, erect shaft as he slid it into her.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" Heidi groaned. Her hips rose off the bed as her hot, pulsing vagina engulfed her husband's swollen penis. As always, he was giving her the most wonderful feelings. "Oh, yessssss!!! That's what I need!!! Baby!!! Oh, baby!!!"

Slowly, embedded in his wife's magnificent body, Tim began to move. The clasping walls of her vagina caused painfully sweet sensations to radiate into him from where they were joined as he slid in and out of her. He couldn't stand moving slowly for long. Need began to overpower him and he began moving more and more rapidly.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Baby, yessssss!!!" Heidi groaned, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God, Tim!!! I'm going to...I'm, I'm commmmminnnnngggggg!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggg!!! Oh, Gawwwwwddddddddd!!! Oh, Gawwwwwwwwdddddd!!!!"

The spasms shaking Heidi drew Tim with her into a whirlpool of delight. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Babeeeeeeeeee!!!" he moaned when his orgasm washed over him and his pulsing organ emptied powerful spurts of hot fluids into his wife's body.

After they finished, Tim and Heidi lay naked in their bed, flushed with the afterglow of their wonderful joining. Even though he'd just had a very satisfying orgasm, Tim couldn't keep his hands off his wife. His fingers moved softly on her breasts, teasing a semi-hard nipple.

"Tim!" Heidi giggled, squirming as her husband's feather-like touch sent new tingles of delight racing through her. "Don't you ever stop?"

Tim rolled on his side, pulled his wife into his arms, and kissed her. "Nope," he said after the kiss ended. "Do you want me to?"

"No, I don't," Heidi said, and returned the kiss. She pressed her body against Tim's and felt his hands slide around her and begin gliding lightly up and down her back. New thrills penetrated deep into Heidi as a result of her husband's caresses and she trembled and gasped with joy as his caresses continued. It was so wonderful it almost made her cry.

Tim kissed down her neck, onto her chest.

Heidi's body strained upward, offering her luscious breasts to her husband. "Yessss, Tim!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" she moaned when his lips moved up onto one swollen globe, teasing, tickling, then engulfing the tip. A flood of tingling, electric sensations washed over her.

Tim's lips moved from her breasts and began to travel across his wife's quivering body. He stroked her legs and his lips ventured farther and farther down over her splendid body.

Heidi luxuriated in the wild feelings her husband's lips and tongue were giving her, then she experienced a powerful explosion of ecstasy when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her.

"Tim!!! Oh, God, Tim!!!" she cried. The sensations filling her were so intense she was afraid she wouldn't be able to keep from coming.

Tim, sensing how close his wife was, backed off, kissing and licking the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina, stroking her legs. For a long time he alternated between rousing her and calming her, all the while keeping her at a high level of excitement, near the brink of paradise.

Tim, too, was hovering at the edge of orgasm. Heidi was too lovely and what he was doing was too much of a turn-on. He raised his head from between her smooth, white legs and slid up over her lovely body. Then he lowered his hips and, as if drawn by an irresistible force, his erection slid into her.

"Yessss, Tim!!!! Oh, yesssss!!!!! I need you!!! Yessss!!! I need you!!!" Heidi cried, grabbing at her husband. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!!"

They thrashed wildly, their pubic bones banging together, sensation building on sensation, radiating into their bodies, flowing back and forth. It was almost as if they'd been fused into a single pulsing, seeking, lustful being.

"Take me, Tim!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Heidi begged, realizing she was about to come. "Please!!! Come with me!!! Please!!! Please!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! Gawwwwwwwwddddddd!!! Gawwwwwwddddddd!!!! Gawddddddddddd!!! Oh, God!!! It's...it's happening!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, baby, yessssssssssss!!!!!"

"Heidi!!! I love you!!!" Tim cried. His body went rigid as he exploded with spasms so intense he could feel them from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair.

His passion spent, Tim rolled to his side and pulled his wife into his arms. Heidi pressed against him and he marveled at how wonderful it felt to have her body snuggled against his.

"God, Tim, I can't get enough of you," Heidi gushed. "The more we make love, the more I want to."

"I know," Tim agreed, "it's that way for me, too." He kissed her long and hard. "I hope it always is," he added when the kiss ended.

"I love you, Tim," she said softly. "You'll never know how much!"

They lay like that, holding each other, for a long time, not talking, enjoying the comfort of each other's body, and, after a while, they fell asleep.

The sound of the ringing phone awakened them. Tim was usually the one who got middle of the night phone calls, so the phone was on his side of the bed. He reached for it and picked it up. "Tim Jackman," he said.

"Is...is...is Heidi...is she...is she there?" a sobbing female said. "I...I need to talk...to talk with...with...her."

"Honey," Tim said, shaking Heidi gently. "It's for you."

"Who is it?" Heidi asked, her voice heavy with sleep.

"It's a woman," Tim told her. "I think she's crying."

Heidi rolled over and took the phone from her husband. "This is Heidi Jackman," she said.

Tim turned on the light next to the bed and watched as his wife listened to what the caller was saying. He saw Heidi go pale and watched a look of shock form on her face and knew something was very, very wrong.

"Eileen, when did this happen?" she asked. She paused and listened some more. "Are you sure about that?" she asked. Another pause. "No...no...you have to report it. Look, Eileen, my husband's a cop..." She listened a bit longer. "No, I'm sure he'll believe you. Eileen, we'll be right over. What is your room number?" She took the pen Tim handed her and wrote the number down. "Eileen, just stay there, Tim and I will be right over," Heidi said.

"What's going on?" Tim asked his wife after she put the phone down.

"That was a woman named Eileen Frenett," she said. "She's a friend of mine. She's a member of the state nurses licensing board. She stopped by my office for a visit this afternoon. Tim, she says she was raped earlier tonight."

"Damn!" Tim said. "She know who did it?" He got out of bed and started putting on his clothes.

Heidi was out of bed and putting her clothes on, too. "Yes," she said. "She said it was a policeman."

"What?" Tim said. He stopped what he was doing and looked at his wife, his mouth agape.

Heidi nodded. "Eileen said she was raped by a state trooper who gave her a speeding ticket earlier today," she said.

"She know his name?" Tim asked.

Heidi shook her head. "She didn't tell me," she replied.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers