Badge of Dishonor Ch. 31

Story Info
Lise and Luke talk about their future.
3.6k words
4.62
29.9k
2
0

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County X

Badge of Dishonor

By D.C. Roi

Chapter thirty-one

Lise hadn't been back to work since Rod's death, which had occurred three weeks earlier. First there was the funeral, which was the most horrible experience she'd ever been through, even worse than being shot at. Then, after that, she'd been busy setting up therapy appointments for the kids, and getting them - and herself - adjusted to the fact that they would be spending the rest of their lives without Rod.

The kids were starting to adjust, at least that's what the therapist told her. And she was starting to adjust, too. She was seeing a therapist, who was helping her make strides toward recovery. Sheriff Martin had been a big help, and his wife and the wives of other deputies had been a lot of support for her.

What bothered her the most was that she hadn't seen Luke since the day of the shooting. She had heard he'd gone back to work and that he had moved into a new apartment. She decided she had to see him before she returned to work, so she drove to his apartment.

She sat in her car in front of the apartment building where Luke lived for quite a while, working up the courage to go to the door. Finally, she got out walked up the sidewalk, and knocked on the door.

Luke opened the door and smiled nervously. "Lise!! It...it's good to see you," he exclaimed. "I...I've been thinking about you a lot. Are...are you all right?"

"Is...is it OK that I stopped by without calling?" Lise asked. She was elated to see the delight that had appeared in Luke's eyes when he saw her.

"Of course it is!" Luke said. "I...I kept telling myself I should call you, but...I...I guess I wasn't sure whether you wanted me to and all, you know..."

"How are you, Luke?" she asked, "Are...are you all right?"

"I...I'm fine, I...I've been back to work for a couple of weeks now," Luke replied. "I...I'm back on nights. I really am sorry I didn't call."

"You don't have to apologize," Lise said.

"Would...would you like a cup of coffee or something?" Luke asked.

Lise smiled. "I'd love a cup of coffee," she said. "Do you have any made?"

"I'll make some right away," Luke said, his heart pounding.

The two of them went into Luke's apartment. Lise sat at the kitchen table watching while Luke started the coffee maker.

As he worked, Luke looked at the woman sitting in his kitchen. She looked incredibly lovely, he thought, even prettier than he remembered. She was wearing a pale yellow blouse and snug acid-washed jeans.

He walked toward the table and as he did, Lise stood up. The next thing they knew, they were in each other's arms, kissing passionately.

"About that coffee..." Lise said after the kiss ended. She was having a lot of trouble breathing.

"It...it ought to...to be...finished," Luke replied. He went to the counter, poured a mug for each of them, and they sat down at the kitchen table.

"I've been thinking about you a lot, Luke," Lise said. "I..." She shrugged as she felt her face grow hot.

Luke felt his heart pounding. He was thrilled beyond belief by her admission. "I...I've been thinking about you a lot, too, Lise," he said. "Almost every day." He didn't tell her that every night on patrol he'd cruised by her parents' house several times. He kept wanting to stop, but wasn't sure she wanted him to.

Each of them took a sip of their coffee.

"How about you? Are you all right?" Luke asked and put his hand over Lise's.

"To be totally honest, I'm not, all right. Not completely, anyhow," Lise replied. "I'm scared, I...I don't know what's going to happen now, what I'm going to tell the kids about their father when they're older, and all, but..."

"I could see where you'd feel that way," Luke said. "But I...I'd like to help...if you want me to."

"I'd like that," Lise replied, smiling gently.

They sat silently for a while longer, sipping their coffee and looking at each other. Lise finally put her cup down, rested her chin on her folded hands, and smiled at Luke.

He looked back at her and thought she looked so pretty it was hard for him to breathe.

"Show me your apartment, Luke," she said. "I've always wondered what a bachelor's apartment looked like."

"OK," Luke said.

They got up and Luke showed her through the small apartment he'd rented. Lise was pleasantly surprised. Luke kept his apartment very neat. It was comfortably furnished and felt very cozy.

"This is a really nice place," Lise said. "I'm a little surprised at how neat it is, though."

"That's just me," Luke replied. "I've always been a neat freak."

He put his arm around her trim waist and Lise leaned against him. She liked the feel of his body against hers. She turned, put her hands on his face, and pulled him down into a wild kiss. When the kiss ended, they stepped apart and began fumbling with each other's clothing.

Luke realized his hands were trembling as he unbuttoned Lise's blouse and slipped it from her. "You aren't wearing a bra!" he gasped. His hands wrapped around her breasts.

When Luke touched her breasts, such intense pleasure flooded through Lise that she was afraid she'd faint from sheer joy.

"Do...do you have any idea how wonderful it feels when you touch me?" she murmured.

"Probably about as wonderful as it feels for me to be touching you," Luke whispered. He led her into his bedroom, guided her to the bed and laid her down. He laid down next to her, leaned over, and began planting kisses all over her chest. In turn, he took each of her tender nipples into his mouth, his tongue and lips drawing each bud out to full, swollen, tingling hardness.

"Oh, Luke!" Lise moaned, "I love that!" Her body was rapidly filling with sensations she hadn't believed existed before she met Luke. As his lips and tongue teased her breasts, his hand slid across her smooth belly and undid her jeans. Then his hand slid deeper into the opened garment, causing the zipper to buzz down, easing access for his seeking hand as it slid through her soft, curly pubic hair.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Luke, yesssssss!!!" she moaned, her hips lifting, offering her body to his touch.

His lips began moving down the satiny smooth under slopes of her breasts, building thrill upon incredible thrill. Her hips rolled and strained, seeking more of his touch. Lise reached down and pushed her jeans down over her flared hips.

"Ohhhhh!!! God, Luke!!" she murmured, "You're so gentle! How can you be so gentle?"

Luke heard her cries of joy, and continued his ever-so-tender explorations. His need for her was as great as it had ever been but, for some reason, he had control. He wanted this to be a time she'd never forget. He tongued her navel, bringing a gasp of delight from her.

"Oh, Luke! You're making me crazy!!" Lise whimpered. "Don't...don't ever stop!"

Luke had no intention of stopping. He was as turned on as he had ever been. Lise was so ravishing, so responsive, that every time he touched her, it thrilled him more.

"Lise, I need you so badly!" he murmured, "You are exquisite!"

"I...I'm glad you think so," Lise murmured. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!" Moans of delight were elicited from her as his fingers began exploring her need-soaked vagina, parting the sensitive lips, sliding between them. Explosion after explosion of bliss shook her as his probing fingers moved over her clit. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Darling!!! That's wonderful!!! Oh, darling!!! Darling!!!!" she cried.

Luke's hands and lips continued their gentle explorations, driving her still wilder.

"Please!!!! Please, Luke!!!" she begged at last, able to wait no more, "I want you!!! Luke!!! Luke!!! Take me!! Please, Luke!!! Take me!!!"

Thrilled by Lise's urgent pleas, Luke moved his body over hers.

Lise reached between them and guided his throbbing, erect shaft into her.

"Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!" she moaned. Her hips rose off the bed as her hot, pulsing vagina engulfed Luke's descending shaft which, as it, filled her, was giving her the most wonderful feelings. "That's what I needed!!! Darling!!! Oh, darling!!!"

Slowly, deeply embedded in Lise's exquisite body, Luke began to move. The clasping walls of her vagina caused him painfully sweet sensations as he slid in and out of her. He was excited beyond belief. He couldn't stand moving slowly for long. His body overpowered his mind and he began moving more and more rapidly.

"Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! Darling, yessssss!!!" Lise groaned, "Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm going to...I'm, I'm commmmminnnnngggggg!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnngggggg!!! Oh, Luke!!! Oh, yessssssssssssssssss!!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

Lise's spasms and quivers drew Luke with her. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" he moaned as the exhilarating sensations of orgasm washed over him and his penis emptied a powerful shower of his hot fluids into Lise's writhing body.

Luke and Lise lay naked in his bed, still flushed with the afterglow of their wonderful joining. Luke couldn't have Lise lying next to him and keep his hands off her lovely body. His fingers moved softly on her breasts, teasing a semi-hard nipple.

Lise squirmed as Luke's feather-like touch sent new tingles of delight through her. "You never stop, do you?" she whispered.

"Not if I can help it," Luke replied. He rolled over and kissed her.

Lise returned the kiss and pressed her body against his. His hands slid around her, then ran lightly up and down the skin of her back, causing thrills to penetrate deep into her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" she gasped joyfully while his seeking, searching hands glided over her, his touch so incredibly light and tender it almost made her cry.

Luke's kisses moved down her neck, onto her chest.

Lise's body strained upward, offering her breasts to Luke's tender, maddening caresses. "Yessss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!" she moaned when his lips moved up the slope of one fleshy globe, teasing, tickling, then engulfing the re-erected tip. She experienced yet another flood of tingling, electric sensations.

Luke's lips eventually moved downward, sliding from her breasts down across her quaking body. He began stroking her legs as his lips wandered over her.

Lise experienced an explosion of incredible bliss when his mouth covered her pulsing vagina and his tongue began lashing her clit and probing into her quivering hole.

"Luke!!! Oh, God, Luke!!!" she cried. Sweet sensations filled her, sensations so intense she was afraid she'd come.

Luke, sensing how close she was, backed off, kissing and licking the less-sensitive skin surrounding her vagina, stroking her legs. He maintained her high level of excitement, but held her at the very brink of bliss. Her hips writhed and rose and fell as he loved her.

Lise wasn't the only one at the outer limits of control. The feel of her, the sounds of passion escaping her mouth, and her taste had all combined to have Luke, too, hovering at the edge of orgasm once again. Lise was too lovely. He raised his head from between her smooth, white legs, then climbed between them. He lowered his hips and as if drawn by an irresistible force, his erection slid into her.

"I need you!!! Yessss, Luke!!! I need you!!!" Lise cried, grabbing at his back. "It feels so wonderful when you're in me!!"

They thrashed against each other wildly, writhing, their pubic bones banging together, sensation upon sensation exploding out of their joined centers, radiating out into their bodies, flowing back and forth. It was as if they'd fused into one pulsing, seeking, sensual carnal entity.

"Take me, Luke!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Lise begged, about to come. "Please!!! I want to feel you come with me!!! Please!!! Please!!! Yesssss!!! Yesssss!!! I...I can't stop myself!!! Oh, God!!! It's...it's happening!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Oh, darling, yessssssssssss!!!!!"

"Lise!!! Oh, God, Lise!!!" Luke cried, his body going rigid, his eruption so intense he could feel it from the tips of his toes to the roots of his hair.

His passion spent, Luke held himself over her, then rolled to his side and pulled her into his arms, loving the way her body snuggled against his.

"I can't get enough of you," Lise said. "The more we make love, the more I want to make love."

"I know," Luke agreed, "it's that way for me, too. I don't ever want to stop doing this."

"Luke, is...is all this real?" she asked, "Or is this just some kind of wonderful dream? Are we just...just allowing ourselves to be swept up in something physical?"

Luke kissed her long and hard. Holding her face in his strong hands, he said, "If I didn't think this was real, I wouldn't be here. And it isn't just physical. Lise, I...I am in love with you, I need you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. And I really want to be a father to your kids, if you'll let me. It sure isn't anything I expected, but I know there's no way I can live without you."

Thrilled by his words, Lise clung to him, tears of joy welling up in her eyes and rolling down her cheeks. Never, in her whole life, had she felt this wonderful. "I love you, too," she said softly. "And...and I want to be with you forever, too."

They lay holding each other, for a long time, not talking, just enjoying the comfort of each other's body.

Luke tightened his arms around Lise after a while, and again they kissed. This time it was his turn to express something that had been bothering him. "You know," he said tentatively, "there are things you don't know about me, things maybe you ought to..."

Lise kissed him. "I don't care about what happened before we met, Luke," she murmured. "You are kind, considerate, and wonderful." She paused and smiled. "And you're far and away the best lover I've ever had. I want you! I want to be with you forever, no matter what!" She kissed him passionately and snuggled against him.

Their time together had to end. Lise needed to pick up the kids at day care, and Luke had to get ready for work, so she tore herself away from him and headed for her house. She did let him know she wouldn't' mind if he stopped by after he finished his shift.

Lise made supper for her kids, listening to their excited stories about the way the other kids had reacted to their return to daycare. All the while she kept recalling the ecstasy she'd shared with Luke earlier in the day.

After the kids were in bed, Lise sat in her living room, watching TV and waiting nervously to hear from Luke. The phone rang, startling her. She picked it up. "Hel...hello?"

"I love you," Luke said.

"I love you, too," she replied, delighted to hear his voice.

"I'm just about finished with my paperwork. I'll see you in about fifteen minutes," Luke told her. "That is, if the invitation still stands."

"Of course it does. The kids are in bed," Lise said. "Want me to start some coffee?"

"OK," Luke said.

In what seemed like seconds, he walked into her kitchen through the back door. Lise ran to him and he scooped her up in his arms. She kissed him wildly and locked her arms around his neck.

Luke finally set her back on her feet.

Lise looked the man she now knew was the first man she really loved and who really loved her. "Make love to me, Luke!" she said. "Now!"

"Here?" Luke looked surprised. "What about the kids?"

"I told you, they're in bed," Lise said. "Anyhow, they might as well get used to the idea of your being around, because if I have anything to say about it, you will be, from now on!"

Luke picked her up in his arms and again their lips met. Holding her carefully, as if she were a child he walked through the kitchen, toward the stairs.

"I feel like a new bride," Lise whispered in his ear. "I think that for the first time since I met you, I really believe there is a future for us."

"A future for us," Luke said. "I like the sound of that."

Up the stairs they went, into the master bedroom. Luke put Lise down on the bed, then he began unbuttoning her blouse. She opened his shirt, too, then both of them were naked from the waist up. She moved against him, her erect nipples pressing against his chest, sending ripples of sensual delight rushing through both of them.

She didn't want to wait, so she backed off, undid his belt, then opened his pants, which slid down his slim hips. Then she pushed off his underpants and left his standing nude in front of her, his huge erection bobbing like a fishing pole. Her soft, warm hand encircled the fleshy cudgel and began stroking it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Luke groaned, heat beginning to fill his body. He somehow managed to get her jeans off, the, he cupped her lovely body in his hands and pulled her against him. His shaft slid between her lovely legs and he felt her wet opening caress it as her ass tightened in his hands.

"The bed!!!" Lise gasped, "Let's get in bed!"

Luke laid her down, laid down next to her, and immediately moved his lips to her swollen breasts, mouthing the nipples, hardening them, sucking them until Lise felt so good she could hardly breathe.

"Ohhhhh!!! God!!!" Lise gushed, her body arching and twisting. She really did feel like a bride on her wedding day. Luke was her man, he loved her, and he said they'd always be together!

Luke's lips continued to move on her. Down the valley between her breasts, across the area where they rose from her slim chest, and on down her abdomen. Lise clawed at the sheets, her toes clenching, her legs trembling.

Slowly, spreading delight through her body, Luke's lips kept moving, ever downward on her. They trailed fire across her belly, then he tongued her navel. Lise gasped, her head rolling from side to side.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Luke!!! I love you!! You make me feel so good!!!" she groaned.

"I'm glad," he replied, then continued his delicious exploration of her body. Into the Vee between her legs he moved, and Lise's body shook. She spread her legs, opening herself to him. Her hips thrust upward, her vagina glistening with dewy droplets of excitement.

"Touch me!! Please, Luke, touch me!!!" she cried.

"I will, honey, in time," he said.

His hands and lips moved over her, caressing her smooth inner thighs, up one, then the other. Lise was so turned on that the muscles of her legs quivered uncontrollably. Nearer and nearer his caresses came to her palpitating center. Her body arched, her hips no longer in contact with the bed.

"Please, darling!!!" she moaned, "Don't tease me!!! I need you!!!"

Softly, he blew on her swollen, sucking vagina. The effect on Lise was as if she'd been given an electric shock. "Kiss meeeeeeee!!! Kiss meeeeeee!!! Yessssss!!!! Please!!!!" she cried.

Luke extended his tongue and gently, softly, licked up through her vaginal crevice. He loved the sweet taste of her. Lise's arched so powerfully she feared she would break in two.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried as Luke's mouth covered her sopping sex. "Yessssssss!!! Oh, darling yesssssssss!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhddddddddddd!!! I'm commmmmminnnngggggg!!!! Oh, Luke!!! Oh, Luke!!! Oh, Luke!!!"

He grasped her hips and held on as she bucked through her intense orgasm. When her motions finally slowed, he lowered her gently to the bed. His shaft as rigid as a marble statue, Luke stretched out on the bed next to his lover. She rolled over and smiled at him.

"I really love you!" she said. "That...that was incredible! What about you?"

"I'm still here," he replied, smiling.

"Lay back," she told him, "it's my turn."

Luke rolled on his back and Lise began to make love to him the way she'd never before made love to a man. She kissed and licked his nipples until they stood out like tiny fingers on his chest. Then her lips moved down his body, toward his towering shaft. She reached out cupped it, and began stroking it.

"You...you'd better be careful!" Luke said, his voice filled with urgency, "You're liable to make a mess if you aren't careful!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12