Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy the show?"

"I did," he said. "You have some big ass tits girlfriend."

"Girlfriend? I'm not your girlfriend," she said defensively while looking at him with annoyance before looking at him with interest, "am I?"

"I figure any woman who willingly sucks my cock and allows me to cum in her mouth while playing with her big titties is my girlfriend," he said with a laugh.

"So, is Simone, Lucy, and Carmen your girlfriends too?"

"That's different. Allow me to qualify what I said. Any woman who willingly sucks my cock and allows me to cum in her mouth while playing with her big titties and doesn't charge me money is my girlfriend," he said with a dirty laugh.

"Sorry but I'm not that easy in quantifying my relationship with a man. It takes me more than just a blowjob for me to establish a boyfriend/girlfriend type of--"

"Yeah, yeah, get off your high horse Susan. You know you like me as much as I like you. You know you want me as much as I want you. You're starting to make me believe that we were meant for one another," he said with a loving smile.

With her arms still over her head and as if he was a magician doing a magic trick with a tablecloth, he pulled the sheet all the way off of her.

"David!" She covered her nipples with her left hand and left forearm and her bushy blonde pussy with her right hand.

"I had to see you in the morning light for me to know that I wasn't dreaming or sexually fantasizing. You're so beautiful Susan," he said.

"May I have my sheet back now?"

When he stood to return her sheet, she reached out and pulled down his skivvies.

"Tit for tat," she said. With that, he launched the sheet across the room.

"Two can play that game," he said reaching down to tickle her.

"Don't. I'm ticklish. Don't. Oh, God," she said laughing. "Stop!"

When she stood up naked to get away from him, with a big hand around her slender waist, he pulled her to him and kissed her again in the way he kissed her in the early morning when they were outside and on the way to his apartment. Only this time the kiss was longer and more passionate. This time, he touched, felt, and caressed her everywhere. Squeezing her ass, he cupped her tits before running a slow finger across her nipples and before reaching down to cup her pussy.

"After watching you sleep like a blonde angel, I need to make love to you," he said.

"Take me to you bunk and fuck me Marine," she said. "I've been a bad girl and I'm in need a good fucking."

As if they were just married and on their Honeymoon, Dave scooped her up in his arms and carried her to his bed.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
20 Comments
Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I loved the chemistry between them and how he finally succumbed to what we knew would happen. I smiled when he did NOT go outside to play with the three hookers. Cute.

garolopevigarolopeviover 5 years ago
Conversations

Those two nattering on , quite entertaining. Heh maybe one if I am single again I can get myself an attractive bag lady.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Yay

That got me all wet. Nothing like a good cock in you after a long intro 🙂

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
What happened?

I love the sensuality and familiarity at the end of this chapter.

But, if I have a failing, it is remembering what I have already read. And the alarms are going off in my memories.

"you could bunk with me, until you got a job and back on your feet. I have a spare bedroom,"

became

""There's not much privacy," she said looking around the one bedroom studio apartment. "Do you have a bathroom with a tub?"

"Sorry, I don't have a bathtub but I do have a shower. It's in back," he said pointing behind him, "in the corner."

"I see," she said obviously looking where she'd sleep before eying the couch"

and

"With her big breasts exposed beneath her torn, open shirt and her pants down around her ankles to reveal her blonde pussy, flat stomach, and round ass, Dave felt as much sensitivity for the woman as he did lust.

was followed by

"She looked like a natural blonde but he wondered if she was"

?????.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks

For a great read.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
More Stories