Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man looked to the other before answering.

"We want to live," he said. "We don't want to die, not for him."

"Then, get up, empty your pockets of everything on the coffee table, money, keys, guns, and phones. After we're gone, they'll be here for you to collect when you return."

Dave allowed the two men to walk out the front door unharmed. From the big bay windows, he watched them walk down the street and fall in the diner before he pulled out his cell phone.

"Pete. Dave. Listen. Keep an eye on the two, big, black men who just walked in your diner and call me if they leave."

"Okay Dave," said Pete.

"What are you going to do to me?" Tyrone looked from Dave to his buddy with a smirk.

"I'm not going to do anything to you. Should you prematurely be found, I don't want to leave a mark on you as evidence for the coroner," he said with dryness and as if he had done this many times before. "Now just as I told your associates, empty your pockets and put everything out in front of you, keys, wallet, guns. Then, remove your jewelry, watch, chain, and rings."

Mike picked up everything that Tyrone put out as Dave went through his wallet and removed the his license and registration. "Do you have any identifying marks on you Tyrone, birthmarks or tattoos?"

"Coroner? Identifying birthmarks? You jive mo'fucker, hold on, now. Give me a chance to--"

"Chance? You want me to give you another chance for you to kill me and for you to rape Susan?" Dave shook his head no while holstering his gun. "You had your chance. I never give anyone a second chance and I already gave you a warning by beating you instead of killing you," said Dave. "Especially after what you did to my woman, I'm done with your black ass," he said walking to Susan and pulling the gag from her mouth. "Did they hurt you Susan?"

"No," she said.

"Answer the question," said Mike. Do you have any identifying birthmarks or tattoos?"

"No. I don't have anything like that," said Tyrone.

Dave touched the red mark on Susan's cheek and turned to look at Tyrone before looking back at her.

"Did he do this to you?"

"Yes," she said.

"Did they..."

"No," she said grabbing her clothes and quickly dressing when Dave untied her. "We just got here," she said not telling Dave that Tyrone finger fucked her.

"I'm going to take you back to my place, unless you want me to take you somewhere else," he said looking at her with questioning eyes. "My men will take care of Tyrone for me."

"After giving it a lot of thought, your place is where I want to be," she said getting dressed.

"Hey! What about me?" Tyrone watched Dave leaving with Susan.

"What about you?" Dave gave him a hard stare. "I'm leaving you in capable hands, besides, you no longer exist. You're a dead man," he said laughing. "By the way, Tyrone, I don't know if Carmen told you but I'm originally from Detroit. Carmen and I went to grade school together," he said with a laugh as a big man stepped in the room and made his presence known to Tyrone from behind him.

"You are one, big, ugly, mo'fucker, white man," said Tyrone. "Alright, alright, you got me Dave. You got my attention. Let's just call this a mistake of poor judgment on my part. You dig? I'm sorry. I apologize. I'm sorry for hitting you miss and having my men strip you naked. I'm sorry for sticking my finger inside of you. I'm sorry, really I am. Let's call this a truce and let bygones be bygones. What do you say? Let's shake on it," said Tyrone lifting his head and offering Dave his hand.

"You stuck your dirty finger inside of my woman?"

"I'm sorry. I promise it won't happen again," said Tyrone.

"You must be as stupid as I thought you were for dare messing with Susan. I don't take kindly to another man taking my woman and you went beyond the truce and let bygone be bygones part when you stripped her naked, hit her, and stuck your finger inside of her," said Dave looking at and nodding to Big Louie standing over him.

"Yeah, well, you know what? I'd do it again. I'd fuck your girlfriend up her ass before sticking my shit covered cock in her mouth. You dig mo'fucker?"

"Here's his wallet, license, registration, and car keys," said Dave picking the keys off the coffee table where Mike had put them. "He has the black Escalade parked out front. Put it on a ship to North Africa. He won't be needing a Cadillac where he's going. You and Big Louie split the proceeds as my payment for today."

"Thanks Dave," said Mike.

"Thanks Dave," said Big Louie.

"Fuck you," said Tyrone.

"Tyrone, allow me to introduce you to big Louie," said Dave as if introducing the Bear Jew in the baseball bat scene of Inglorious Basterds. "We've been through some shit together. Hell and back," said Dave looking and nodding his head from Big Louie to Mike before looking back to Tyrone. "There isn't anything that we wouldn't do for our buddy, even taking a bullet and we've already done that. Yet, it's unfortunate for you that we survived half a dozen wars to be here to deal with the likes of your sorry ass now."

Tyrone turned to look up behind him at big Louie who was wider and taller than his doorway. As if to shake his hand but instead as if breaking a stack of board placed on cinder blocks, Big Louie leaned down to tap Tyrone's temple with the knuckle of his index finger. Tyrone was out cold as if he was hit to the back of the head with a baseball bat. Dave's buddies wrapped the floor with plastic, laid out Tyrone and with the swift, one stroke cut of a Samurai, Big Louie removed Tyrone's head, legs, and hands with a machete. His head went in one plastic bag, his legs in another, his hands in another, and the rest of him in a fourth. Just taking out the trash, they dumped the remains of him in four different dumpsters.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
16 Comments
100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Ouch!

A little too gruesome. Get a lawyer or a cop to give you tips on how to get Tyrone-types put away for decades, instead of the hack job.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
He's gone

and no one will miss him

oldenglish1953oldenglish1953about 10 years ago
An inevitable result

With Dave and his buddies trained as they were and with Tyrone threatening Susan, the one thing that began to make any sense of his life, Tyrones' demise was possibly extreme; but inevitable.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Damn!!!!!!

That was cold!!

nadaliwnadaliwabout 11 years ago
wow...

great revenge and I didn't see that coming.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
More Stories