Bag Lady & the Retired Marine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to fuck her but she was more intent on sucking him. She fell between his legs, unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped him. She stopped and laughed when she saw what he was wearing.

"Are those Marine Corps issue boxers?"

"What? I was on a mission. This is what I wear beneath my fatigues," he said sharing her laugh.

"At ease Marine," she said. "No, on second thought, it's best that you stay at attention," she said impaling her mouth with his cock.

She sucked him and stroked him until he ejaculated the love and sexual passion he had for her in her mouth. Leaving him wanting more, she abandoned him for her shopping excursion. After getting cleaned up, as if they were already a couple and they were, they went shopping for furniture, a mattress, and a car for Susan.

"I was thinking about the kind of car that I'd like to drive," she said looking at him.

"And what did you decide?"

"The Mustang is too attention getting and I already get enough of that with my blonde hair and big tits."

"So long as it has a powerful engine, good brakes, and a manual transmission, I've always gone for the understated myself, which is why I drive the shit box that I drive," he said with a laugh.

"I was thinking about a Volkswagen, a GTI, a two door with leather. I always liked those cars."

"Okay. That's a fun little car to drive. A GTI it is."

* * * * *

Marquis and Anthony sat in their car waiting for Carmen to finish her business with her customer before Anthony climbed out to grab her as soon as she emerged from the doorway and walked away from their car. They knew where she was, what she's been doing, and where she was going. They've been following her for days. Waiting for her to emerge, Anthony got out of the car and, before Carmen spotted them and had the chance to remove her high heels to run. He grabbed her, pitched her in the backseat, and closed the door as Marquis drove away.

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
garolopevigarolopeviabout 2 years ago

A fellow Manual transmission fan !! NICE !

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
You are just messing with us now SJP

Just as we start to become comfortable with the domesticity of our happy almost couple you throw in Anthony and Marquis. Would I be out of place to guess they are the "associates" left in place after the demise of Tyrone?

mdalijinnahmdalijinnahalmost 11 years ago
good relief in stressed lives

It would be nice if they had real love & passionate sex as a nice relief for there stress filled lives.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Good Chapter****

Thanks for sharing.

gperry2843gperry2843about 11 years ago
I can't understand what other readers are thinking.

How can someone be a Bag Lady without baggage? Looking forward to future chapters. A devoted follower.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 01 Risking being caught, Susan and Crystal do one another.in Lesbian Sex
Home is Where The Heart Is A sweet gesture gets down and out Jamie much more in return.in Mature
More Stories