Bagboy Benny

Story Info
The day started like any week day.
2.2k words
3.98
15.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rahula
Rahula
2 Followers

The day started like any week day, my husband is up and ready for work, we share coffee together and I send him on his way, what a rut. I'm only 27 years old and the thrill seems to have left. Day in and day out the same thing. My day grinds on, I clean around the house. Tea, soft music, and the monotony of my day settles in around me, my familiar boredom takes hold. I doubt my man thinks of me through out the day. It doesn't feel like it any way.

Time to do the shopping. I'll dress to be noticed. No bra. I'm young, the twins stand alone, despite there 36D size. Looking, looking, yes a nice fuzzy pink sweater, stretch denim jeans and my fabulous heels. Hair check, perfume check, make up check, whore red lipstick, beautiful eyes, I'll make them see me and off I go. My heart beats heavy, I know they'll look. I know they'll want. I know they'll talk. I'll be that one in a million. I drive to the next town. No one will know me there. I pull into the parking lot and park far away from the door. I get out of the car and strut to the entrance. It's just past mid day, the retired men and there wives are the only ones to spy me. I can hear the wives speaking to the gawking husbands.

"Why would a young lady dress that way? She looks like a street walker. Charles are you listening to me?"

"Ya-yes dear. Terrible."

I can feel their eyes on my tits, my ass, my body. I can feel their desire. That's it, that's what I'm after. I'm in the store now. Lines of check out counters pen cashers in, huffing as they beep the endless lines of Enfamil and stool softeners. Klick-Klick-Klick, that distinctive sound heels make on tile floors, sends the eyes of people around me in my direction. I put a little bounce in my step, to make my breasts heave as I walk to the shopping carts. I catch the eye of a young bag boy, drawn to the unexpected sound of high heals at mid-day. His head falls forward ever so slightly when he sees me, he doesn't even realize that he's looking to long but I do. I remove my sunglasses and flip my dark curls to draw him in closer.

"Benny, price check!" the casher says a bit too loud snapping him out of his trance.

"Ya-sure" and off he goes.

I move to the carts and pull one out a little too hard, my chest bounces in response. Out comes my list and a shopping I will go. Is this what I wanted? Is the experience setting me at ease? Yes, yes it is. Thought the store they talk, they look, they want. I finish the shopping and I move my full cart to the check out. The old men in line make small talk and stand a little to close. The smooth confidence these men possess is a far cry from the testosterone laden young men who hit on me. I can hardly notice what's running through their minds. My turn comes up; the tired bitch at the register sighs and sets to work.

Benny makes his way to the end of the counter stealing looks, trying not to be noticed. One bag after another makes its way into my cart.

"That's two fifty three seventeen." I pay and walk towards Benny.

"Need any help?" he says, looking down.

"Yes this is a bit much for me to handle." I move to grab the cart and Benny moves in before me.

"I'm parked a little far out." I say, as I walk in front of the cart so he can see me. I exaggerate the switch in my hips; I know he's staring at me. I love these jeans... "How old are you Benny?" I say in a drawn out breathy voice.

"Nineteen, I go to school at night." his voice cracks slightly as I look back.

"School huh?"

I get the feeling that I could give him something to tell his friends about. Could I? Do I have it in me? Would guilt rule my days? After all he's a total stranger and our paths would never pass again. We get to my car and I popped the trunk. I stand close while he loads the car. I know the breeze is carrying my perfume to him. Every time he bends over to put another bag in the trunk his head passes close to my tits. I swear I could see a bead of sweat on his temple. He closes the trunk.

"Well there you have it." he says.

I could have him I'm sure. Where? I see a privacy fence enclosing a dumpster, and I've made my decision.

"Hey Benny. Could you throw out a bit of trash over there for me?"

"Sure", he says, eager to be helpful.

I go to the car and hand him a small bag.

"Do you usually get tips for helping out?" I lean forward a little giving him a nice shot of my cleavage.

"Some times." he answers fidgeting with the bag in his hands.

"Well go throw that out and come back for your tip."

"Sure thing." He starts towards the dumpster. Klick-Klick-Klick, I was following him. He stops and turns around.

"Every thing ok?".

I give him the sho-sho hand motion. He reluctantly moves on. We make it to the enclosure and he opens the gate.

"Yes, this will do fine." I say putting my hand on his back pushing him inside. I follow him in and close the gate behind us.

"What's going on?" he says with a shaky voice.

"You are." I say putting my hand on his chest, stepping forward. He steps back and I push him into the fence. His chest is firm, and I can feel his heart beating hard. My heart is beating hard. I can do this, I tell myself.

"Do you want to touch me?" I grab his hand and rest it on my breast. He squeezes lightly and lets out a sigh. He smiles. "Get ready honey, here I come." I lift my sweater up over my tits exposing my hard red nipples. Benny smiles.

"Go on Benny, get em." He falls on my chest and immediately starts squeezing and sucking.

"You smell so good. I don't even know your name."

I think for a moment, "Shut up, and call me Madeline." I move my hand down his chest and get a firm grip on his rock hard crotch. "O-so hard, take em off honey. I'm about to show you something you will take with you the rest of your life."

He doesn't miss a beat. He pulls his pants and underwear completely off. They are now on the ground next to us. I give him a devious smirk and slowly drop to my knees. Now his rock hard cock is staring me in the face. It's so hard that it lifts slightly with every heartbeat. Boys are so easy. I gently grab his hanging balls and give them a gentle tug; he lets out a light moan. Now with the other hand I grab his stiff dick with conviction, I've been here before and I know just what to do. I pull it down slowly so I can feel it work against my hand. He's so hard. I haven't even started in on him yet.

I look up at him, "Are you ready cowboy?"

Before he can even answer I impale my mouth on him, deep, I nearly gag. I can feel him throw his hips forward steadying himself with his back on the fence. Yes, that's it, let go. I start in on the shaft up and down in a smooth rhythmic motion. My right hand moves from his balls slowly across his tant, further, further, my middle finger finds his ass crack, its wet with sweat.

Sucking hard, so hard it pulls his hips forward and with each pull on his cock a slurping sound escapes my mouth. I'm getting wet. I can feel that warm itch growing in my pussy. He moans and puts his hands on my shoulders. My tits bounce with every bob I take. I rim his ass hole with my middle finger, his cheeks tighten.

I stop sucking just long enough to say, "Take it easy champ you can trust me.", and back to it.

"My God." he says. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, you're good."

Now my finger finds it's way into him, he squeezes his cheeks together and tenses his whole body. With out stopping I take my hand from his dick and slap his hip hard. Now I grab his hip and thrust it forward pushing the throbbing head of his member to the back of my throat so hard my eyes start to water, and he relaxes.

My finger probes the inside of his ass looking for that special little spot, there it is. I now start the massage as I work the head of his cock with my tongue, he can hardly contain himself.

"O-O-SHIT!!". He's too loud.

"Shut your cake hole champ, we'll get busted!"

I can't let him unload yet; I pull my finger out of him and stop blowing. I take both of my hands and mash my tits together in front of his rather large cock.

"Fuck em."

He obliges, bending his knees to lower his body into position. He pushes that glorious rod up and through, I look down to see the head clear the mounds of my cleavage. He pushes and pulls drying the saliva on his cock. I spit into my cleavage to add slip. I look up and he's sweating. I bring my head down to let the head of his dick into my mouth as he pushes up. I suck hard making him work against me to pull back and with every exit there is a popping sound.

He's shaking now. I let my tits go and he stands up. Now its time to let this young man cum. I fall on his dick with a new found purpose. One hand on the fence supporting my self the other at his ass again probing for his special spot. He lets me in easy this time.

Speaking through a mouth full of dick I tell him, "Grab my head." He hesitates. "Now!" He jumps to it, pulling my head hard into his belly.

The head of his cock is ramming the back of my throat. I can hardly breathe; my eyes are watering so bad it looks as if I'm underwater. I see his tight belly coming and going away from me at an increasing pace. The fence squeaks with the rhythm of our action. I finger his G-spot hard, his dick is throbbing hard in my mouth, I moan. Come on kid I can't keep this up forever.

Finally his prostate starts to pulse, he pulls my head hard into him, his ass hole spasms around my finger and he lets loose. Filling my mouth with his hot juice it backs up into my sinuses and spills out of my mouth around his cock. It drips and falls onto my sweater and tits. I push away from him falling to all fours gagging. My black mascara has now run down my cheeks, my hair is a mess. I look up and my young friend is leaning there pale and shaking cum dripping from the head of his still erect penis.

I stand up and pull my sweater down, "Look at my pants, they will never be the same." Dirt and grime have worked its way into the knees, never to be removed. I slowly stand up and straightened myself as best I could. I step forward and ruffle the hair of my new friend.

"Remember Bennie, the name is Madeline. Glad to know you champ. Got to go. Don't want my ice cream to melt!"

I move to the gate and make my way back to the car as fast as I can. Klick-Klick-Klick. I know I look a mess. I get to the car and get in, look at the toes of my shoes, ruined, what a mess. I look into my mirror, bold black streaks run from my eyes. It looks as if I were in a fight and crying. My sweater is covered in smatters of cum and I can feel it sticking my sweater to my tits. Still that burning Itch, growing, my husbands going to get it tonight.

Was it what I thought? Did it fulfill my need? Yes, yes it did. There is no doubt in my mind that Benny will never forget me. I know I'll be on his mind for quite some time. I will always be that one in a million for him.

When I get home I go into the basement and strip my sweater off, it's stuck to my tits with man glue. I completely undress and put all of my clothes in a box. I may want to relive my experience, I may want a reminder that there is at least one person with me on their mind. My husband need not know: after all, he gains the benefit. I must remain anonymous, I must remain married and in my life. After all I do love my husband, I do love my life...

Rahula
Rahula
2 Followers