Bahama Boat Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Couples enjoy the waters of the Bahamas.
7.1k words
4.51
44.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J Park
J Park
17 Followers

Jake and I have been boaters for years. We started with an 18" runabout and have continued to upgrade and now have a 44' twin diesel trawler. We have two staterooms (bedrooms to landlubbers), one fore and one aft, and between them is a salon (living room), two heads (bathrooms), and a small galley (kitchen). Over the aft stateroom is the aft deck (back porch). Up from the aft deck, over the salon is the fly bridge (where you drive it). The boat is ideal for weekend trips on the intercoastal waterway, or for a two week vacation. This is the story of our last vacation.

We invited four of our long time friends and tennis buddies on a two week trip from Ft. Lauderdale to The Bahamas, stopping for as long as we wanted at various marinas and anchorages.

Everyone showed up around 5:00AM hoping to make the crossing during daylight. We had spent the prior week stocking the boat and were ready to go.

We knew that sleeping accommodations would be somewhat cramped. The fore and aft staterooms are quite comfortable, but the third couple would be sleeping on a fold out couch in the salon. We agreed to split the salon sleeping, with each couple being there for four nights.

All six of us are in our late thirties and in good shape, thanks to our three times a week tennis matches. My husband Jake is 6', quite handsome, with a muscular build. My name is Sandy. I am 5'5", long blonde hair, 38C and get a lot of looks when I walk down the street. Our friends are Tom and his wife Pam and Sam and his wife Susan. Tom is 5'10" slender build, Salt & pepper hair, and quite handsome. Sam is 5'11" slightly balding and very outgoing and funny. Pam and Susan are 5'6" both brunettes and very attractive. The biggest difference in their appearance is that Susan is somewhat flat chested with long silky hair and a pretty face; while Pam is very busty with shoulder length hair and would be considered more cute than pretty.

We were all having a good time as we headed out to sea. Our first night would be at Chubb Cay, a small island between Bimini and Nassau. Chubb Cay has both a nice marina and protected anchorage; we decided on anchoring. The weather was beautiful and we made good time. As we entered the anchorage there were several other boats anchored as we moved around selecting an open spot; where Jake put the engines in reverse as Tom threw out the anchor. After testing to make sure the anchor was holding, we were set for the night.

Having some sunlight remaining, Pam, Susan and I decided to go for a swim, so we went into the boat and changed from shorts to bikinis. The guys were doing boat things as we climbed down the ladder to the swim platform and jumped in the water. We played in the water around the boat for an hour, laughing and yelling back and forth with the men on the boat. The guys started complaining about having to do all the work, and it was making them hungry, so we grudgingly got out of the water to make dinner.

The first part of making dinner has to be mixed drinks for all hands, so Susan became the bartender while Pam and I turned on the generator and started cooking. We all moved to the aft deck, enjoying the weather and our drinks while Pam and I took turns running down to the galley to check on dinner.

Everyone had a great time on our first night at anchor; however we all had a slight hangover the next morning. As we made the crossing to Nassau the combination of hangover and rolling seas made everyone uncomfortable.

Our second night was at the city marina in Nassau. Everyone was a little sea sick so we had a small dinner, for those that could eat something, and went to bed early.

The next morning we all felt much better as we fueled up and filled the water tank. We got under way to our first "fun destination", Allans Cay, southeast of Nassau about four leisurely hours by trawler.

Allans Cay is a very small uninhabited island about the size of two football fields. Two channels cut it into what are actually three smaller islands. Fortunately we were the only boat there so we anchored at the south island, which only has space for one boat.

The sun was bright and the water was so clear you could see fish twenty feet down. Sam got out his fishing gear hoping to catch the evening dinner, while Jake and Tom got the 8' dingy into the water and headed out to explore the water around the island.

Susan, Pam and I decided that we had to get in the water. The sandy bottom comes down on a gradual incline from the island, so after swimming for ten yards we were able to stand and walk to land. We took some bread with us to feed the iguanas and seagulls. The water was so clear when we looked back, it almost appeared that the boat was sitting in the air.

Sam was on the swim platform still trying to catch dinner when we returned to the boat. Jake and Tom were still out exploring so I suggested that since no one was around for miles that we should do some topless sunbathing on the bow. Pam and Susan loved the idea as we stripped off our tops and enjoyed the sun. Susan commented "this is heaven; going topless in this magic place makes me feel so free. I wish we could stay this way." I said "why not, I'm topless or nude quite often when Jake and I are alone at anchor. Our only concern is the two men that aren't our husbands. Knowing the three of them I can't see that being a problem, but let's ask them this evening." Susan and I smiled as Pam started giggling.

We heard the sound of the dingy returning so our tops reluctantly went back on. After Sam helped secure the dingy to the swim platform the three men climbed the ladder and we met them on the aft deck.

Not having much faith in Sam's fishing ability I had taken frozen hamburger out to thaw about noon, planning on a spaghetti dinner. It was now into evening so Susan and I started the generator and began cooking as Pam mixed drinks for everyone.

The combination of drinks and being in the sun all day made everyone a little silly, so we were all laughing at even stupid comments and jokes.

Susan was the first to bring up the topless suggestion, explaining that it wasn't fair for the men to wear just shorts with no shirt, while the women had to cover their top. The three men looked at each other and immediately smiled, agreeing that this was completely unfair. Sam took it a step further, suggesting that it should be clothing optional for the women. Everyone was laughing as Pam said "this would also be unfair, requiring shorts for the men. We are looking for equality here."

Jake went to the galley and returned with a bowl, pencils and a pad of "post it" paper. Everyone was curious about what he was doing as he handed each person a pencil and piece of paper. He said "Sandy and I are quite often nude when alone on the boat at anchor, but we haven't done that when we had company. Everyone vote Yes or No on their paper for clothing optional. Each person has veto power. Any No vote is a "no" for all of us. We don't want anyone being uncomfortable." Another round of drinks was poured as everyone was laughing and badgering about how each person would vote. Sam said "Pam maybe, but Susan and Sandy...never!" Tom added "I don't know, all three have bodies they should be proud to show off." Jake commented "let's see how brave they are."

Jake put the bowl on the table and advised "everyone has until lights out to vote. Just before we turn off the generator for the night we'll count the vote. Anyone abstaining will be considered a No vote."

The drinks kept coming and gradually papers went into the bowl. Sam was first and we all knew he would vote Yes. I was fairly sure that Jake would vote Yes, and guessed that Tom would also be a Yes vote. I thought Pam would be a Yes, but I didn't know about Susan. I waited until the three men had voted then put my paper in the bowl. The men kept joking with Pam and Sue to get their vote done so we could count them. Both women finally put something on the paper and walked to the bowl.

Jake commented "all votes are in." He started taking them out one at a time. "Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes...Yes." He took his time pulling out the last paper, wanting the suspense to build. "Yes!" Everyone applauded as more drinks were poured.

Jake said "remember this is clothing optional, not required nudity. Everyone does what they're comfortable with. Okay, lights out, we'll see everyone, and probably all of some, tomorrow."

That night as Jake and I were sleeping in the salon on the fold out couch we could hear tell-tale noises from both the fore and aft staterooms. We smiled at each other, knowing that our guests were enjoying their boating.

Jake and I were up first the next morning and had to decide how to dress, if at all. Not knowing how the other people would react after sobering up, we put towels around us so we could go either way.

Jake and I were sitting on the aft deck enjoying the morning when we saw Pam peak around the stairs leading to the aft deck. She saw how we were dressed and ran back to her stateroom, returning shortly with a towel around her.

Apparently she told Tom about the uniform of the day. He followed Pam a short time later dressed in a towel.

Susan yelled from the aft stateroom directly below us "how are you guys dressed. "Everyone has a towel wrapped around them" I yelled back.

Shortly all six of us were sitting on the aft deck drinking coffee and wearing towels. Tom started to laugh, bringing tension relieving laughter from everyone. Sam said "aren't we a bunch of cowards."

As usual Jake took the initiative. "Does anyone have anything on under their towel?" As everyone responded negatively Jake continued "Okay, everyone stand and turn around facing out from the boat. At the count of three drop your towel. Anyone who wants to go below and dress, go now." There were smiles and giggles as we all turned around, creating a circle facing outward. "One, two, three." I could hear the towels slide to the deck as I dropped mine. Jake continued "On the count of three turn around, hands to your sides. Let's get over the initial shock. One, two, three." We all turned, everyone trying unsuccessfully to look the others in the eye.

Within a few seconds we had all given up on looking each other in the eye and started looking at what was of interest. I could feel the looks I got from Tom and Sam as their eyes moved from my breasts to my pussy. My eyes moved to each of their naked bodies. I noted that both men were similar in length to Jake, but Tom wasn't circumcised. I had never seen this before. Sam was thicker than either Jake or Tom. Susan's breasts were small but perfectly shaped. With her long dark hair, one side of it over her shoulder almost covering her left breast, she was beautiful. I could see why Jake had often mentioned that he thought she was hot. Pam looked great with her short dark hair and breasts that had to be a D cup. I didn't feel self conscious, knowing that my long blond hair, slender curved body and nice breasts were getting a lot of attention.

Susan started laughing at nothing in particular, bringing laughter and smiles from everyone as the tension subsided.

Gradually we broke the circle and pretended to go about enjoying the morning. As the deck was mopped, breakfast made, coffee poured, beds made etc. there were quick glances from everyone.

I keep my pubic hair closely trimmed but I noticed when the towels dropped that Susan and Pam didn't. I also noticed that by late morning first Susan and then Pam went below for a short time and returned neatly trimmed. The slit was now plainly visible on all three of us.

By lunch time the newness of everyone being nude had worn off slightly and we started having fun together. All six of us swam to the beach and watched the iguanas and seagulls see which could be first to our bread crumbs.

The afternoon was spent doing a lot of nothing but relaxing. Some of us went for a swim several times, enjoying the warm clear water. Jake took Susan for a dingy ride while I cleaned the galley and Sam took a nap. Jake and Susan both took clothes in case another boat showed up.

As the sun was getting low and cocktail hour approached we all congregated on the aft deck and started pouring drinks. The weather was beautiful; temperature about 80 degrees with a nice breeze. No one even thought of clothing. I noticed a lot of glances my way when they thought I wasn't looking, mostly from the men, but also from the women. I wasn't alone; we were all stealing glances at each other's nude bodies.

Everyone was enjoying the evening as darkness fell. With just a slight breeze we looked up at a half moon and a million stars on a cloudless night. We were at a beautiful island, miles from anywhere, and when there was no conversation all you could hear was the gentle hum of the generator.

Drinks kept coming freely as we sat with no lights on as the moon gave perfect lighting. The environment and alcohol put everyone in a great mood. Sam went into the salon and found some slow romantic music that started coming over the sound system.

Tom stood up and put out his hand. I took it and we started dancing; two nude people enjoying the magic as four others watched the amazing stars. We weren't dancing closely but I did occasionally feel his cock against my stomach.

I felt my sexual excitement building as apparently did Tom. Each time our bodies touched I could feel him becoming more erect.

As the song ended and another started we sat down as Jake and Susan started dancing and shortly Sam asked Pam to dance. Tom went below, possibly to add music to the system, more likely to let his erection settle down.

I refilled my drink and walked along the side rail to the front deck. I sat on the anchor cover to let the sexual excitement subside while I watched the stars. I must have been sitting by myself watching the amazing sky for half an hour before Tom came up and sat on the deck in front of me, not saying a word as we both enjoyed the evening. Finally he asked me to dance and I readily accepted. The alcohol was having an effect as we danced to the soft music coming from the aft deck.

Tom held me closer this time and I could feel his immediate erection. We continued dancing as both of his hands moved to cup my butt. I knew that this shouldn't be happening but I let it go on as I put both arms around his neck.

Everyone definitely had too much to drink by this time, and I finally gently broke away thinking that I needed to be a good hostess and see how everyone was doing. As I took Tom's hand to lead him along the side rail to the aft deck he said "there's no one back there. They've gone to the salon." I was somewhat surprised that the other four had gone inside, leaving the beautiful moon and stars.

When we got to the aft deck I looked down into the salon. Sam was sitting on the large chair with Pam on his lap. They were embracing with her head on his shoulder, both obviously drunk.

Jake was on the couch next to Susan. He had his arm around her neck and his hand on her breast as they kissed. It was quite an erotic view, four nude people in what could only be described as foreplay.

I loved Jake and I knew he loved me. As I watched I was surprised that I didn't feel jealous. Tom seemed okay with Pam being totally nude sitting on Sam's naked lap; or maybe he was just more interested in my body as he put his arm around my waist.

I watched as Jake whispered something in Susan's ear. They got up and walked, more like staggered, to the forward stateroom.

After they left Tom and I watched as Sam's hand moved to Pam's thigh. She looked completely drunk as her legs parted for easy access.

I took Tom's hand and moved to the fly bridge ladder. I took the five steps up feeling Tom's eyes on my crotch. I had to hold the hand rail tightly so I wouldn't fall as my head spun from the alcohol.

Tom followed me up, and as I took a long cushion from one side bench and laid it on the deck he did the same with the other, making a 4'X6' bed.

As we stood facing each other I reached down and ran my hand up his thigh and over his fully erect cock. He pulled me close and kissed me then whispered "I've wanted you since the first day we met." We lay on the mats as Tom moved on top of me. There was no foreplay, just two drunk sexually aroused people; and I knew I was so wet he wouldn't have any trouble entering me.

Tom was very gently and slow, taking time to rub his cock gently up and down my clit before I felt the head slip between my pussy lips. As my legs wrapped around his waist pulling his cock completely in he started slowly moving, alternating between just the head to his full length being in me. My hips moved to meet his slow thrust.

The excitement of the moment caused my whole body to tingle as an orgasm overwhelmed me. My excitement had an effect on Tom as well as he buried his cock to the hilt while I felt it spasm and cum deep inside me. We lay there with him on top and his cock still in me, both of us trying to regain composure. Eventually he rolled off and we both apparently passed out from the alcohol.

The eastern skies were just starting to brighten as I woke, still on the mat on the deck of the fly bridge. Tom was still sleeping so I quietly got up and went down to the aft deck. I was curious where everyone was sleeping, or passed out, since I appeared to be the only one awake. I was also quite apprehensive about everyone's reaction to the night before. Our wonderful trip could quite possible be over if any of the three marriages were strained. Looking into the salon I didn't see anyone on the fold out couch. Silently moving to the forward stateroom I saw Jake and Susan passed out on the bed, two nude bodies laying on their back with Jakes arm under her neck.

Moving as quietly as possible I went to the aft stateroom where Pam was lying with her head on Sam's thigh and his head at the other end of the bed with one arm draped over her hip. It was obvious how their activities stopped.

As my head pounded from a hangover I reasoned that if there was any chance of saving our vacation I needed to get everyone in bed with their spouse. Hopefully some wouldn't even remember the night before.

I needed help! I went back to the fly bridge where Tom was still asleep. After a gentle nudge his eyes opened. For the first few seconds he obviously had no idea where he was as his memory slowly regrouped. Finally he looked at me and immediately sat up with a startled look on his face. I whispered "Hopefully you remember that you and I had sex here last night. Well, we weren't the only ones. Jake is in the forward stateroom sleeping with Susan and your wife is with Sam in the aft stateroom. I need your help moving people so they'll at least wake up with their spouse. After that we'll just have to see what happens."

Tom, still trying to wake up, nodded in agreement. I really had no plan but Tom helped when he said "Pam is impossible to wake up even when she's sober. After so much to drink last night I think I can move her without her even knowing it." Okay that was a start.

Fortunately the aft stateroom was still fairly dark when we entered. Tom stopped abruptly in surprise when he saw his wife in a 69 position with Sam, but he continued as he half picked her up, whispering in her ear "time to go to bed sweetheart."

Pam didn't wake up as he moved her to the salon bed. She fell on her stomach, still passed out.

Now we had to move Susan to the aft stateroom. Then Tom could join Pam on the fold out and I could go to the forward stateroom with Jake.

Tom suggested a trick he learned as a prank at a boy scout camp. He told me to get a sheet and cover Jake so Susan wouldn't see him. I knew that Jake could sleep through anything, so a sheet wouldn't wake him. Tom brought a bowl of warm water and gently moved Susan's arm until her hand was in the water. Tom and I went back to the salon and waited. Sure enough, within a few minutes she got up having to use the bathroom. When the door closed I went to the forward stateroom and stood there waiting. She saw me as she came out and looked confused. I smiled and said "that way, you're turned around." Fortunately she and Sam had slept in the aft stateroom for the past two nights, so still looking confused she went back and fell in bed with Sam.

J Park
J Park
17 Followers
12