Bailey Ch. 02

Story Info
Dean and Bailey make love.
895 words
4.28
13.2k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night Bailey and I slept together, not as in sex, but just sleep. I held her in my arms while we slept, I felt so great it felt like I could take on an army.

When I woke up she had her head on my chest. For another hour I just watched her sleep, she was so beautiful I wanted to paint her and put it in a museum labeled "The Beautiful Woman", but sadly I was not a painter.

When she woke she saw me watching and said "I love you,"

"I love you too and I will until my heart stops beating. Wait scratch that ill love you even after that." With that she laughed.

"I want you to make love to me. I'm still a virgin, and I want you to have it." She said.

I kissed her lovingly and said "I would be honored Miss Borris, and you can have mine too."

"I thought you had sex with Cassie?"

"No, she tugged me off, and I rubbed her."

"Let's do it. Now that were both eighteen we can do it."

"Okay." With that I got out of bed and took my clothes off. Bailey did the same, when she saw my penis she said

"How big is that?"

"When I'm hard it goes to about eight and a half inches."

"Wow Ricky was only five."

When she took her panties off her vagina was beautiful, she was bald and I could easily tell she was wet. She noticed I was staring and said "Take a picture it will last longer."

With that I said half joking "Can I?!" I sounded like a kid in a candy store.

"No you idiot, but your my idiot no get over here and make love to me."

I went over to her, and got under the covers. When she whispered "Be gentle." And I nodded.

When I put the head of my dick to her pussy she moaned a little. When I pushed in I was about two inches when I was against her hymen, I looked at her and she nodded. I kissed her passionately before it and said "you can squeeze my arm if it hurts." Instead of grabbing my arm she wrapped her arms around me and told me she was ready.

When I pushed further, it broke. She didn't bleed as much as I thought she would and then I went all the way in. I don't know how to describe it but I'll try, she felt like warm, wet, soft, velvet. It was amazing, I felt like I could stay like this forever.

We made love for close to half an hour before I said "I'm really close what should I do?"

"In me." She responded. She had already come twice before me; to be honest I was really surprised at that.

When I came she moaned and came again. It's supposed to be a magical experience when you cum at the same time as your lover, and I felt that magic. When I was done I fell back onto the bed.

"We both should take a shower."

"How about together." She said looking into my eyes. God I loved her so much. Since I had my own bathroom in my room it was perfect.

After our shower we went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mom and dad were sitting at the table eating and drinking coffee.

"I'm sorry dears you were asleep and we were hungry so we ate, I'm sorry." Mom said looking sad.

"It's fine mom, Bailey do want to help me make some eggs." I said smiling. Which she returned and said,

"Sure ill get the milk and eggs out of the fridge."

When we were done eating we went back up to my bedroom, and watched TV while cuddling. While watching TV we decided we should tell our parents in about a week and say that I asked her out the day before.

We decided to go to the mall, Bailey loved to shop and this time, sadly I was paying. When we were done I spent $87.73 on her, she said she'd pay me back, but I knew Bailey and she was not the kind of person to pay someone back.

When I dropped her off, we walked into her house. She called out for her mom or dad, but no one responded. "Lets check outside." She said. When we went outside we found her parents, but not the way I would have hoped.

Baileys parents were naked and fucking in her hot tub. When we came out they were so into their fucking the didn't notice us until Bailey said "MOM, DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" obviously she knew but I could tell she was making a point.

When Bailey said that Mrs. Borris (Bailey's mom) slid off her husband's cock and said "Oh calm down, sex is natural. Haven't we taught you that?"

"I think I should go. Ill text you okay Bailey?"

"Okay she said waving me goodbye."

When I got home I went to my room and was going to sit on my bed but noticed a pink stain on my crème colored sheets. It was Bailey's virginity blood. I striped the sheets and remade my bed, then I laid down and fell asleep.