Bait and Switch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers

Slipping two of my fingers on my right hand down to where we were one, I could feel her juices sloughing around my cock as I made her orgasm last. I tried to shove the fingers in also, but she was too tight around the girth of my penis. I contented myself with just rubbing my fingers around that area, till they were nice and slick from the juices that were leaking out. By this point Gina had come down from her orgasm, but she was still moaning loudly.

I brought my two slick fingers up to her puckered asshole, and started rubbing against her sphincter. She tensed immediately, and stopped all her movements.

"No! I'm not into that," she protested, but I gave my loudest moan yet, while simultaneously mashing on her 'horny' switch, as I slipped one finger in to the first knuckle. It was enough to make her cum again. She still remained still, other than her orgasmic shudders, while I continued pounding her from underneath. "Damn, that felt good, but no more," she said, but I switched nipples, slipped my second finger in, moaned, and mashed the switch again, bringing her to yet another orgasm.

I started to move my fingers in and out, as I moved my hips up and down, and this time when her orgasm subsided, she was matching my pace. When I slipped a third finger into her colon, she grabbed my face away from her teat, and mashed her lips to mine as she came again, this time with no additional help from me.

"My Gawd, what is it you do to me? I've never cum so much, so quickly, and with your fingers in my ass too..." She looked hard at me for a moment, and then seemed to come to a decision. "If I let you back there, will I be forgiven? No one has ever been in my ass."

I considered for a moment, but decided to be honest with her. "It will be a start, but it will take more than that, to repair the damage you caused."

She nodded to me, gently lifted off of me, and I pulled my fingers from her bum. As she pulled away, I noticed for the first time, just how soaked I was down there from her juices. We wouldn't need any lube.

She reached down between us, gripped me at my base, and started to rub the tip between her cheeks. I moaned in anticipation of the feeling of sliding into her rectum, and watched as she shuddered to the sound. I felt her gently press down, and felt the pressure build against my cock, until suddenly there was a release, and I was in her ass.

"Hold on," she told me breathlessly, "let me get used to it. You feel even bigger back there." Her chin was resting on her chest, and her hand still held my cock. After a few seconds I felt her start to move carefully, taking me inside her colon, bit by bit. I could feel every centimeter, as her sphincter at a snail's pace allowed me to enter.

After almost two whole minutes had passed, I couldn't hold back anymore, and moaned loudly. Gina's eyes flew open, and suddenly she was fully seated in my lap. For the first time ever, I was fully sheathed inside a woman. The fact that it was her ass, and that she was one of the hottest woman in school wasn't lost to me, and I started shooting my seed deep into her bowels.

For what seemed like an eternity, I was lost in my own bliss, as wave after wave of pure ecstasy crashed over my body, washing away all the pain and hurt I had suffered that night.

When I finally started to come back to myself, I groaned as my ribs, abs, and jaw also brought their pain back to my attention. The second thing I noticed was that Gina was actually shaking and shuddering atop me, her mouth mashed to mine, and her pussy making a puddle on my pelvis.

Gina rolled off of me about the same time I noticed Dennis slip from my room. I had completely forgotten about my roommate.

"If I had known it would feel that good, I would have done that YEARS ago!"

I rolled over, and immediately fell asleep, ignoring her.

* * *

I woke to the soft sounds of Aeris's Theme playing on my phone. What few hours of sleep I'd had, had been peaceful and dreamless, but too short.

"Mmm, ten more minutes," a voice mumbled next to me, and I looked over to find Gina, still naked, lying next to me. I more fell than stumbled out of bed, as the memories of all that had happened last night washed through my brain. Had I really been kidnapped, beaten, and then afterwards fucked Gina?

Looking down at my own naked form, I could easily see the bruises on both sides of my ribs and my stomach. Gina moaned again, and as quietly as I could, I slipped from my room. Images of Gina on top of me, my cock fully sank into her ass haunted my thoughts as I poured my cereal.

"Some night, huh?" Dennis asked me as he walked out of his room, and I realized I still wasn't wearing any clothes. He looked as tired as I felt.

"Umm, yeah," I replied stupidly.

"So tell me," the jock said solicitously, "can you still call yourself a geek if you fuck a chic like Gina in the ass?"

For a few seconds I can only stare at Dennis after he asked me that. Then the memory of him slipping out of my room slipped into my mind, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Got any coffee?" A tousled and very sleepy Gina asked as she left my room. She had at least taken the time to get dressed first, and despite how I felt about what she'd put me through, and being all disheveled, I couldn't deny she was beautiful.

"Yeah, I'll make some real quick," Dennis jumped up to do just that.

Gina sat down next to me, while she waited for her coffee, and gave me a small smirk when she noticed I was still naked. "I hope you don't want me to make it up to you anymore this morning. I don't think I'll be walking right for a week."

Embarrassed despite everything, and not wanting to talk and start turning her on, I quickly ate my breakfast, then escaped to my room while Gina and Dennis talked. I thought about taking a shower, but didn't want Gina to try joining me, so I just grabbed some wet wipes, and scrubbed myself clean that way.

Gina offered me a ride to campus, but a quick look outside showed that, while overcast, it wasn't snowing, and I told her I wanted to walk, so I could think. She nodded, though she had a sad look in her eyes as I turned her down.

The crisp cold air seemed to cleanse the fog from my mind as I walked, and I really began to wonder what was happening around me. Somehow some of Gina's switches had gone on autopilot, and I wasn't sure how to explain that, other than some sort of mental conditioning. I also wondered just where my new abilities had come from, and even why me? Based on what Dennis had been telling me, I wasn't the only one with new abilities, but the others seemed to have very different abilities.

The walk was too short for me to sort everything out in my mind, and it didn't help that I ran into Brent Ratner, one of the guys in the basement last night, as soon as I walked into one of the buildings.

"Hey, Nick," he hailed me, "Got a second? I wanted to talk to you real quick."

"Sure," I told him, wishing he'd just leave me alone.

"First of all, I really want to apologize about last night. We thought we were going to beat up a rapist, not someone who was innocent." I only nodded, wondering if he was going somewhere, or if he was just rattling on. "Robbie is pretty torn up about it, but he wanted me to apologize for him too, if I saw you." We walked in silence for a bit before he started talking again. "Listen, there is a party this weekend at my place, and I want you to know you're invited. Should be pretty happening, and I know there will be lots of women there. Can I count you in?"

"Sure," I told him again, hoping he would leave me alone if I agreed.

"Good! I'll email you the address. Bring a date if you want, just not Gina. I'd better get to class... Oh, and one more thing..." He hesitated, but I already knew what was coming next. "Please don't tell anyone about last night, okay? It could get us all kicked off the football team."

I was right. But truth be told, I didn't want them talking about it either. I had used my switches on everyone there, and I didn't want word to get out about that either.

Every class was a torment, as it hurt to just breathe, or even sit there. Bending over my books and taking notes was even a chore. I got quite a few odd looks from the massive bruise on my jaw, but no one said a word about it.

At lunch I was surprised to have everyone but Robbie and Gina appear next to me, as I sat and ate. I did notice Gina walk in, see me sitting with everybody else, and even at that distance, I could see the sad look on her face. I got even more stares from people walking by, as it was odd for so many from the football team to be sitting next to a self-avowed geek. Brent kept going on about the party this weekend, and everybody else offered me their apologies. I just nodded when it seemed appropriate, and spoke as little as possible. I still wasn't feeling too sociable.

That is until I got into Prof. Frankens's class, and noticed the low-cut blouse, and knee length skirt she was wearing. Normally I sat towards the back, but when I saw her, I chose to sit closer to the front. Okay, I sat in the front row. I told myself that it was only because I wanted to see if my switches had affected her the same way they had Gina.

Prof. Frankens eyed me as I sat down, and I could have sworn she even gave me a small smile. I almost felt giddy, as I felt for her switches, and sensed them still there. I wondered how long the switches could stay in someone, and if they could be removed. Based on the last time I had been in her class, I knew I could modify any switch I made, but I haven't tried removing any yet.

As an experiment, I made a switch that would make the side of her right breast itch, and then flipped it while she was lecturing today's lesson. I felt the switch move, and I held it on for a bit. I could see that she was getting a little frustrated, though she made no move to scratch it. After a few minutes, she excused herself to her office, and I could feel the switch shudder, and realized she must be scratching it. I flipped it to off, and she came out of her office shortly afterwards.

I watched her for a few more minutes, and noticed that she kept glancing at me too. I couldn't be sure if it was just because she was lecturing though, and tried to ignore it. I concentrated instead on removing the 'itch' switch I'd just made, but it didn't move. I spent all class trying to get rid of it, but the only thing I could do was change where she itched when I flipped it. Apparently once a switch is made, it's permanent.

The bell rang, announcing the end of class, and I stood up, both elated at my new discovery, and disappointed by my failure.

"Oh, Mr. Xavier, if you've got a moment, I'd like to talk to you about your last assignment." Prof. Frankens's voice halted me just before I walked out the door, and I turned to look at her. Her cheeks seemed slightly flushed, and her eyes seemed to be fighting indecision, but she waved me back to her office.

"What's up?" I asked, and was gratified to feel her 'wet pussy' switch move as I spoke. Prof. Frankens was conditioned as well, it seemed.

The older woman walked to her desk, rifled through some paperwork, and pulled out last week's assignment. She indicated a chair for me to sit in, while she sat on the edge of her desk. I was able to get a good look at her legs, and noticed how smooth and unblemished they looked. I wondered if she worked out to keep them well toned.

The professor cleared her throat, and I realized I'd been staring at her legs for too long. Guiltily I looked up at her, but she only smiled as she handed me the assignment.

"It is pretty rare that anyone does so well in my class," she told me. "The math I teach isn't easy for most students to grasp, but you seem to handle it with ease." Her eyes scrutinized me, and I felt like an experiment in a Petri dish under a microscope. "In fact, you seemed to pay very little attention in my class, until today."

I gulped, and knew she was right. Normally I show up to class just for attendance, and to turn in assignments, but otherwise let my mind wonder. I tend to study the book a week in advance, and rarely have any questions.

But today I had given her my whole attention, or so it would seem to her. I didn't know what I could say, but it probably shouldn't have been what I said.

"You look good today." As I paid her the compliment, I noted that her 'wet pussy' switch flipped on, and actually took a few seconds before it switched back off.

"Ahem, yes... Well... Thank you, Mr. Xavier." She tried to put on a grave expression, but her eyes were sparkling as she talked. "The reason I asked you to stay was to ask if you'd ever thought about joining the math team. You're easily smart enough, and I think you would be an excellent addition. I coach it every Wednesday night, and we would be spending a lot of time together. I mean, with the team of course."

I could sense that she was growing more and more flustered the longer I was in her office, and a quick check on her 'horny' switch proved informative. I wondered if I could push her over the edge. I flipped her 'nipple' switch, and also made her 'itch' switch affect her pussy, and flipped it. Immediately I felt another switch move, and knew her crotch was getting wetter, and her 'horny' switch was slowly moving on its own.

I stood, looking her in the eye, daring her to make a move. "I think that is a great idea," I told her, using my voice to stimulate her further. She started to fidget on the edge of her desk, and I watched as she sucked her bottom lip between her teeth. I've almost got her, I think to myself.

Prof. Frankens stood up, and I thought, here it comes... "Thank you Mr. Xavier. That will be all for now. Please lock the door on your way out."

My mind mentally stumbled, unable to change gears quickly enough. I had failed... Again... I did as she asked, and wondered where I had gone wrong. As I walked away, I felt her 'itch' switch shudder, and smiled inwardly as she scratched it.

The snow was falling lightly as I walked home.

Dennis was gone, but I found a note from Gina on my pillow, and noted that my room had been completely cleaned up. Even all my figurines on their shelves had been straightened, and looked good.

Nick,

I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, and I'm sorry I can't seem to say these words in front of you. Somehow when I am with you, I lose all track of everything else. Please know that I truly regret what I've put you through, and will do WHATEVER it takes to make it up to you. Even if it takes a lifetime. I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but I must ask one small thing. Please, whatever you do, don't shove me away.

Gina

I re-read the letter two more times, just to make sure I'd read it right, and then wondered what I had created. Gina had gone from a woman that barely knew I existed, to almost being willing to be my slave, overnight. It also dawned on me that I hadn't seen Gina in class.

Checking my email, I saw one from Shanna, explaining her absence as well. Apparently she had been too sore when she'd got up in the morning, and decided to just get some rest.

Glancing at the clock, I saw I was going to be late for work if I didn't hurry. I wondered if Shanna was working tonight, and as horny as I was after Prof. Frankens's class, I was looking forward to another crack at the brunette, hopefully this time in the light.

I was disappointed though, when I saw we didn't work together again until next week. I saw she had Saturday off though, and thought about inviting her to Brent's party. I still wasn't sure if I really wanted to go, but figured why not? With my ability, it could be rather fun.

I called Shanna up on my next break, and she sounded pretty excited to go.

That night when I got home, Dennis told me that Gina had stopped by to see me, but I'd been at work. I was still horny, but didn't feel up to the drama that might come with the beautiful blonde, so decided to just go to bed instead.

As I lay trying to sleep, I realized that every time I'd used the switches today, I had done so headache free. Had I become stronger, gotten used to them, or what?

Lights woke me again that night, and I began to think I was cursed to never get a good night's sleep again.

I rolled onto my side and opened my eyes, expecting to see Gina standing there, or maybe even Robbie, deciding to get revenge after all.

Instead, silhouetted against my window was a tall lithe form, with skinny arms, and eyes that were too large for its head. Its pink skin seemed to glisten in the light, and a hand lifted, beckoning me to it. I noted two small breasts topped with small nipples on its chest, and thought that it must be a female.

All other thoughts fled, though, as she spoke and beckoned me.

"You are the one. Come with me."

A flash of light later, I was no longer in my room.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers
12