Bait and Switch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,654 Followers

"Is it? I'm sorry, I can't keep you two straight," Lindsey smiled at us.

"Who let the trash in?" The snide voice sounded right behind me, and I gave a small groan. Derek was the last person I wanted to deal with right then.

"I dunno, but I'm willing to take it out, if I have to," I told the bully as I turned around. For just a moment I saw fear in the bigger man's eyes. I was rested from using my switches, though still a little weak from Lela's white light.

"Ha, I'm just messing with ya, dweeb. Derek told me to play nice, so I'll play nice." His words said one thing, his tone another. "Tell ya what. Why don't we play a friendly game of beer pong?"

I almost had to laugh. Sure, I was a light weight when it came to alcohol (I'd barely even sipped my beer), but my switches should be able to help me out somehow. I also reasoned that he wanted to stay away from me physically, which only served to bolster my ego.

"Why not?" I said, shrugging.

Lindsey leaned over and quickly whispered in my ear, "Don't do this. He plays all the time, and never loses."

I nodded my head, but I'd already made another switch in Derek. The bully started yelling for everyone to gather around, and watch while he beat the dweeb at beer pong. My smile grew bigger.

"Six or ten?" he asked me, and I saw Lindsey mouth 'six', while Shanna snuggled closer to me.

"Are you sure about this? You don't have to impress me." I was touched that Shanna was concerned about me, but held up both hands, showing Derek all ten fingers.

Derek gave a nasty laugh, and the cups were set up. "Here," he said as he tossed me the small white ball, "you go first."

The first shot is always the easiest, and it landed in the middle of the third row. Derek grimaced, but downed the beer quickly. He took his aim, and I didn't interfere on this shot. It landed in my first cup. I gave the man a big smile, and then downed my beer, some of it dribbling around my mouth.

My second shot hit a couple rims, and then bounced away. The crowd ooh'd. I'd tried to make a switch to move the ball in the right direction, but the switches didn't form. Maybe I was forming them wrong...

I flipped Derek's newest switch right before his shot, and his ball went wide, and he had to catch his balance on the edge of the table, his equilibrium suddenly lost. The crowd around the table gasped in shock.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked, turning his equilibrium back on.

Derek shook himself and glared at me as I made my next shot. It landed in the second row, and Derek downed his second cup. As the game wore on, I ensured that none of Derek's shots made it anywhere near my cups, though it did take me awhile to hit his last one. No matter how I imagined it, I couldn't seem to come up with a switch that would move the ball the way I wanted it to, without it being too obvious.

Those gathered around the table cheered as I made the last shot, and Shanna laid one on me in front of everybody. I turned to talk to Dennis when she let me up for air, but he'd already gone.

"I think they went upstairs," Shanna said, having to yell to be heard over the din.

"He'd better not have gone up there with my sister!" Brent said right behind me, and I cringed. A cute little redhead was trying to hold him back as he started up the stairs, but she didn't stand a chance.

I followed after, quickly making switches and hoping I wouldn't pay too much for it tomorrow. I started to turn down his anger and concern, and turn up his acceptance. It took a fair amount of effort to get the switches to move, but slowly they complied with my will.

They weren't behind the first door, or the second. The second room was occupied by a couple going at it, and though I kind of wanted to watch, I was more concerned about my roommate's wellbeing.

They ended up being in the back most room when Brent walked in, trailed by the redhead, Shanna, and me. Both were still fully clothed, but they were kissing pretty fiercely on a couch (Lindsey in Dennis's lap), and their hands were busy exploring each other's bodies.

"Ah-ha! I found you." The anger had gone out of his voice, but it still startled the two kissers.

"Brent! What are you doing? Leave us alone!" I could feel her brother's switches start to fight me, and knew I needed to add some switches to Lindsey too. A small voice in the back of my head warned me that this could be trouble, as it had been with Gina, but I was already acting.

I stamped down hard on Lindsey's anger, and turned up her acceptance. I remembered Dennis's 'intimidation' switch that I'd made what seemed so long ago, and turned that one down as well. I knew I was going to suffer tomorrow for this, but I didn't want a fight to break out in the first party I'd been invited to.

"Leave them alone, Brent," the redhead said, placing her hand on his arm. Lindsey had already gone back to kissing Dennis, and Dennis didn't seem to be too bothered by it.

"She's my sister, Robin." Somehow there was still a bit of resistance in him, so I crushed his new switches, and saw his eyes go slightly glassy.

"Then show her how to kiss properly, and kiss me." Robin suited actions to words, and pulled him down into a kiss.

"What just happened?" Shanna asked me in a whisper, and I shrugged my shoulders pretending I didn't have a clue.

Robin led Brent over to the couch, and sat him next to the other snogging couple. The redhead straddled his lap, turned to Lindsey, and said, "This is how you really kiss a man," and then attacked the big jock.

Lindsey looked up for a moment, watched the redhead make out with her brother, and then attacked Dennis with renewed ferocity.

I felt a hand grip my cock through my pants, and then Shanna asked, "You like watching this, don't you?" I tore my eyes away from the scene before me, to look down into her blue eyes. With her hand on my crotch, there was no way I could deny it. She snaked her other hand around my neck, and pulled me down for a soft kiss, before saying, "I do too."

Shanna led me over to a recliner, and for the first time I realized we were in a den, and not a bedroom. I sat down first, and Shanna planted herself in my lap, facing the two kissing couples. Robin's shirt was off, and Brent was fussing with the bra strap in back.

Shanna turned to look at me, smiled, and then grabbed my hands and pulled them around her. She dug one of my hands under her shirt, and put the other in her lap. I needed no further hints, and slipped my left hand up her flat stomach to fondle her ample chest.

Dennis wasn't about to be outdone, and removed Lindsey's shirt, and had her bra off while Brent was still struggling. In the end, Robin had to remove her own bra. There was no mistaking that Robin's breasts were fake. Lindsey's breasts, on the other hand, were very much real, and Dennis had his face buried in them.

Shanna was grinding her ass against my covered crotch, and I slipped a hand inside her pants after she unbuttoned them. She was shaved smooth again tonight, and already moist by the time my fingers reached her lips. I used my switches, and her bra unsnapped; seemingly on its own. Shanna then removed her shirt and bra in one swift motion.

Lindsey had finally taken the lead, and had Dennis's long cock out, and was busily sucking away.

"Oh," Robin exclaimed, "I didn't think you'd go that far with your brother here." In the spirit of their competition, Robin soon followed suit, pulling Brent's pants down to his ankles, to reveal a cock thicker than Dennis's, but not as long.

Dennis had his eyes closed as he enjoyed Lindsey's ministrations, but oddly, Brent's eyes were locked on his sister's bobbing head.

Shanna was twitching in my lap, and I realized I was rubbing my fingers against her clit pretty firmly. A couple seconds later, she came, gripping my legs with her hands and moaning for the room to hear. Robin was the only one to pay us any attention though, and she just gave us a wicked smile, before turning her attention back to Brent's thick cock.

Shanna stood and spun around, kissing me as she leaned over. Her tongue felt hot and wet against my lips, and I gladly met it with my own. Her hands were fumbling at my waist, and she easily got my pants undone. I lifted my hips to let her remove them, and then sat back down. Shanna stood back upright, dropped her pants to the floor, and then went down on me.

I'm not sure if it was the situation, or not, but her blowjob somehow felt different; hungrier this time.

I watched as in almost unison, the other two men stood, and helped their women get completely naked as well. Lindsey sat back on the couch, and Dennis dropped to his knees, repaying the favor she'd just given him. Robin, however, crawled onto the couch next to Lindsey, on all fours. Brent got behind her, about the same time the two women started to kiss.

"Ung, fuck! Your brother's cock is thick," Robin moaned, and Lindsey's eyes flew open at the words.

"My... Brother...?" Enjoying everything as much as I was, I instinctively pushed on her 'acceptance' switch. "Mmm, I'm glad." A pleasant smile spread across her face, then turned to one of pleasure, as Dennis must have started doing something right. Robin began sucking on Lindsey's left breast, and I realized Shanna was missing the show.

As much as I was enjoying her attentions, I decided to pull her up, and turn her around. I had her sit in my lap, but watched as her eyes went wide at the show on the couch. "I can't believe they're doing that in front of each other," she said, as my head slipped past her first folds. She felt tighter tonight too. Probably form watching what the other four are doing.

Shanna sank slowly down my shaft, eliciting a moan from me. "Fuck, that thing is big," she moaned, and wiggled her hips a little. Both Robin and Lindsey looked over at Shanna's words, and I enjoyed how their eyes grew large at the site of my cock slipping into Shanna.

Lindsey grabbed Dennis by the ears, and pulled him up to her face. "Fuck me. Fuck me now!" Dennis didn't need to be told twice, and he easily slid his length into the platinum blonde's shaved twat. Robin reached down between them, and from the way Lindsey's moans grew in volume, I assumed the redhead was playing with Lindsey's clit. Robin started kissing Dennis, and I monitored Brent's switches to see if he objected, but they didn't budge.

Shanna used her hands on the armrests of the recliner to lift herself up, and then fall back down, repeatedly impaling herself on my manhood, but taking it slow. I brought my hands around to her breasts, and gently teased her nipples. From the way her pussy milked my cock, I knew she enjoyed it.

Brent was starting to grunt with effort as he picked up his pace and brought Robin off. Lindsey soon followed, the two women moaning in unison. Robin collapsed forward, her face landing where Dennis and Lindsey were joined. The redhead pushed my roommate out, and started licking the other women's juices off his cock. She continued to push him back, till he was lying on the floor, with her head between his legs. Dennis couldn't seem to believe his luck, and gave me an exuberant thumbs up when he saw me looking.

I checked on Brent's switches again, but he only had eyes for his sister, who had two fingers in her own crotch, and one nipple rolling between her fingers. Before anyone else knew what was happening, Brent leaned forward, and kissed his sister full on the mouth. Lindsey shook as the kiss took her, and she wrapped both arms around her brother.

Shanna suddenly came hard on my cock. She shook and shuddered, her hand furiously rubber her clit, while I continued to tease her nipples.

"I can't believe he did that," she told me, after a few seconds had passed. "His own sister... What do you think about it?"

What did I think about it? Incest had never been a thing for me in the past, but watching the way the two siblings lovingly kissed, and how Lindsey seemed to be getting off on her brother's fingers, I had to admit I was getting turned on. I let my cock twitch inside her a couple times, to give her an answer, and smiled as her eyes rolled up into her head.

"Damn, that's deep." The voice tore my attention from Shanna, and I saw that Robin had mounted Dennis, and had his rod fully sheathed in her cunny. I noticed that her carpet matched the drapes, though she only had a small strip of hair. Her fake tits were bouncing under Dennis's hands, as they both grunted and moaned.

With all this sex around me, I felt my own climax coming on. I cursed my inability to not be able to use my switches on myself. I wanted to keep going, but it wasn't possible.

Shanna must have been able to sense my closeness as I dropped my hands to her hips, and started rocking her back and forth a moment before I blew. It felt like a fire hose was emptying out of my rod, as I shot deep into Shanna's womb. Shanna started to cum again, too, and when we were both done, we looked up to see Dennis and Robin grinning at us foolishly.

Brent was too busy trying to get his fat cock into his sister.

Dennis came as Shanna and I were getting dressed, and we all agreed to leave the siblings to themselves.

Walking out of the room, I used one more switch to make sure the door was locked. There was no sense in letting them get caught.

We decided to leave the party, and as soon as we were in the car, my date started talking. "That was so hot! I've never done anything like that! Have you?"

"No, Shannon, I haven't."

"I hope you don't think less of me, but when I saw Brent kiss his sister, it made me... Wait... You called me Shannon."

"That's your name, isn't it?"

"How did you know?" Her excitement had turned to trepidation.

"I wasn't sure until you just confirmed it, but there are a few differences between you two. You may look the same, but you both feel different." A part of me was angry for having been played for a fool, but another part of me knew I couldn't be too angry with a woman I'd just fucked.

"Don't be angry," Shannon pleaded. "Shanna was too sore after yesterday, and she knew you would want to do it again. No one has ever figured it out before."

"You've done this before?" I asked, shock outweighing other emotions.

"Not very much. Only when one of us needs a break, though I have to say, this was the best night I've had in years, and I can see why my sister needed to recover. I'm not going to be walking straight tomorrow."

The compliment wasn't lost on me, and I had to laugh. I had just fulfilled many men's fantasies of screwing sisters, though not at the same time... That gave me an idea, but one for another night.

"Don't be mad at her, she really likes you," Shannon pleaded with me, as I drove her home. Thinking of how Gina had acted after the first time we'd screwed, I wondered if all women lied.

"Like requires trust," I told her, but there was no bite in my words. Shannon pulled out her phone, and I assumed she was texting Shanna, because the twin met us as I pulled up. I jumped out, and ran around to let Shannon out, still trying to be a gentleman.

"Go easy on her," Shannon whispered as she stepped out of my car.

"Shannon tells me you figured it out. How did you do it?" Shanna's arms were tucked under her breasts, and her breath was misting in the cold air. She wasn't wearing a coat, or a bra by the look of it, so I invited her into my car, before answering her question.

I decided that my earlier comment about 'like requiring trust' still held and I DID like Shanna. "You and she may look the same, but you both act and feel different during sex."

My words didn't seem to hurt her, but I could see fear and worry in her eyes, backed by a steely determination.

"Do you hate me?"

"I'm not happy about being lied to. If you didn't feel up to doing anything, I would have understood. I'm not an asshole, though sometimes that is a bad thing."

"No," she said, placing her hand on my thigh, "It's one of the things I like about you."

I couldn't help but add the next part. "And then there is the part where you sent your sister t have sex with me. What kind of a man would complain about that?"

Shanna laughed her wonderful laugh, and I knew that she knew I'd forgiven her.

I walked Shanna to her door, lending her my coat for the short walk, and we kissed shortly before she went in.

I drove slow and careful, letting my mind play over the day's, and most particularly the night's, events. All in all, I was in a pretty good mood, though I still didn't know what I was going to do about Gina. My conscience wanted one thing, but my mind and prick fought for something else.

I crawled into bed, wondering how much sleep I was going to get tonight.

The flash of light before I entered Lela's featureless blue room reminded me of my other problems, but I had an idea to deal with Lela tonight. Somehow my conscience didn't fight me on this one. Maybe it was because she was an alien.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,654 Followers
12