Bait and Switch Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,661 Followers

"So those were our children you were sitting on...in eggs?" I didn't know what to think of that. I wondered what they would look like when they came out. I only hoped that they survived.

"Yes. They are susceptible to light and noise right now. That is why we had to meet like this. I can't leave them, and we can't talk around them. I don't know how long it will take before they hatch. You humans have a longer gestation period than we do. They will be a new race." She turned in my arms, and looked up at me, her silvery eyes sparkling in the imaginary light. "I used to wonder at how you humans mate for pleasure. Why you did it. As I've told you, with us it is a mandatory compulsion. The males derive some pleasure from it, but it is brutal for the females.

"And yet, with you, it was beautiful. I have never felt such feelings before, and none of my race has either. We have always been taught that mating is violent and painful, and no one has ever questioned it. When I presented this to the council, they called me blasphemous. Demanded that I deny what I'd told them. They couldn't understand, or didn't want to." She lifted her body higher, and I felt her small mouth reach for mine. With all that I had learned, and everything I had experienced, I was overwhelmed. Her lips on mine, though, seemed to act as a pressure relief valve, and I found myself kissing this cute alien ardently.

Her arms wrapped around my waist as I pulled her tighter to me, allowing my whole world to be right there, centered on the here and now. I didn't want to think about the demons, the others of her race, or anything other than the pleasure and comfort we could offer one another.

"This kissing, it is better than I remembered it. If only they could understand." Her voice was sad, and I wanted only to make her happy once more.

I easily lifter her up, and laid her flat on the soft sand. Last time, she had shown me what she could do with her two tongues, this time I hoped to show her what I could do with my one tongue. I kissed down her body, spending a few seconds on each of her pink nipples, before heading for the juncture between her legs.

"This is something new. Thank you, Nick," she told me, her voice going soft, and almost dreamy. I kissed her sex lightly, marveling at how similar it looked to a human's, and thought that her eggs had come out of here not that long ago.

Well, not here, actually, as this was all in our minds, but it all felt real enough. I wondered how real this would feel. Would there be any lessening of sensation because it was imagined, or would it be increased because it was directly linked to our minds?

Her gentle sighs as I licked around her labia, told me that regardless of the answer, she was enjoying my attentions. I drove my tongue into her with abandon, causing her to cry out in pleasure. I nibbled on the clit at the top of her labia, and her legs locked around my head, surprisingly strong, as she came in my mouth.

"That was good," I heard her say, glad I could understand her this time. Last time she had cried out in her own language, but with this mind-to-mind connection, the understanding was immediate. "The sensations going throughout my entire body, were new, and yet very pleasant."

Pleasant? Only pleasant? I wondered. Oh, hell no! I shoved my tongue in as far as it would go, and could feel her outer barrier slip tightly around my penetrating oral instrument. With my tongue in her, I pressed my nose against her clit, and while I couldn't breathe like this, I knew she would enjoy it. I rubbed my face back and forth, as fast as I could, allowing my mouth to work her labia, while my nose worked her clit. It only took a couple seconds till she had her second orgasm.

Her breathing was heavy, as she lifted her head off of the sand and looked down at me in wonder. "Is that what it feels like for you when I put your sex in my mouth? That is almost as good as full intercourse."

As analytical as her comments were, I could accept that compliment.

"I think it feels different for me, as we have different parts," I told her honestly. "I can only imagine how it might be for you if I had two tongues." I started to kiss my way back up her body, till I was kissing her mouth again, her tongues sliding around mine, and turning me on more.

"You have a skill with your one tongue, that I don't think could be matched with two," she told me, but I had my doubts.

Brushing the sand off of me, I rubbed my phallus against her mons, wondering that she wanted this without being in heat. She had told me that she had enjoyed it last time, but she was getting wet, and enjoying everything without the mandatory compulsion that comes with her being in heat.

"I want to feel connected to you again. I want to have you inside me." I pressed the head of my cock against her opening, and increased the pressure until I broke through her outer membrane, sliding all the way in, in a rush, before I could stop my advance. She grunted as I moaned with the completion of our two bodies, and her four-fingered hands gripped at my back.

I dropped my head back down to hers, and she met my kiss with a hunger that was mutual. Our tongues danced in time with our bodies, as I drove into her again and again. The tight outer ring of her vagina felt fantastic, and like no other woman (though it was somewhat reminiscent of when Gina allowed me into her ass), as it slid up and down my hard penetrating shaft.

"Good... so good..." she panted in time to my thrust, as I took her tit in my mouth again.

I rolled us over, and sat her up, allowing me to go a little deeper in her. Her pelvis rested against mine, and I grabbed her hips, pulling and pushing, until she caught the rhythm. We both started moaning loudly, as I hit the deepest parts of her. With her steady rocking, I moved my hands up to her smallish breasts, squeezing the firm flesh.

I was coming close, but since she wasn't in heat this time, and since this was all in our minds anyway, I didn't worry, as I unloaded into her, my body locking up as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over me.

When I opened my eyes, I was lying naked in my room.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,661 Followers
12