Bait and Switch Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers

"Mom already told me, and I saw how much she enjoyed it. I want to make sure you enjoy it too." I don't know if I could have ever loved my sister more, than at that point.

"Let me get you ready," mom said, crawling between Summer's legs. "We should give your brother a break."

I watched in delight, as mom lifted Summer's pelvis, and started to lick her ass. This was a sight I'd never imagined, much less thought I'd ever see, as Mom licked around Summer's anus, making my sister moan in delight.

"Mmm, that does feel good, mom. I like the feel of your tongue in my ass." Mom moved her hand up, while simultaneously moving her mouth to her daughter's pussy, and I saw my sister's eyes go wide, as mom slipped a finger into her ass. "Oh, wow! If your finger feels that good, I wonder what his cock will feel like."

"You're going to have to wait a second for that, sweety. I need to stretch you out a little first," mom told her, "and I will need you to relax a little, so that it doesn't hurt," and then went back to licking her daughter's pussy. After a few minutes, mom slipped another finger in, and then another. Summer came hard, moaning and grinding against our mother. "Okay, I think you're ready now."

I was rock hard, and about ready to explode, I was so horny right then. Mom had me lie on my back, while Summer got on top of me. My loving mother gripped my phallus, and aimed it at her daughter's ass. "Okay, Summer, come back slowly, and you will need to be relaxed. If you tense up it will hurt." Summer nodded, as she sucked in her bottom lip, and looked down at me.

'I can't wait to feel you in my ass,' she thought to me. 'I want to have you every way a woman can have a man, till you go back to school.'

I moaned loudly as I felt her brown hole hit my head, and a second later I was in her. Summer froze immediately, and mom kept whispering for her to relax. She did as she was told, and even started sliding her anus down my invading tool.

If her pussy was tight, her colon was even tighter. I couldn't believe how firmly she gripped me, as I felt every centimeter of myself slide deeper and deeper into her.

"Does my ass feel good, Nick?" she asked me, and I couldn't find my voice right then, so I only nodded. "Mmm, it feels good to me too," she moaned as our pelvises finally met. For the first time, my sword was fully sheathed in my sister.

"Good," mom told Summer, "now just take your time, and since you're on top, you can control the pace."

She nodded, and started to rock her hips back and forth. Her eyes grew wide again, and she looked at me in astonishment. "I can feel you in me deeper than ever. I can't believe how good this feels. It hurt a little at first, but now that I'm used to it...I like it!"

I smiled as I placed one hand against her tit, and moved the other to her pussy. I had to angle my hand uncomfortably in order to slip a finger inside her, but her moan when I did it, made the discomfort worth it. She gripped her free breast as she picked up her pace atop me.

Mom crawled over me, and replaced my hand, and I was able to suckle one of Mom's breasts. I moved the hand that had been replaced down to mom's pussy, and despite her earlier protestations, she let me play with her clit, while Summer's moans grew in volume. I couldn't believe I was in my sister's ass, or that my own mother had helped me do this. I was in true incestuous heaven!

"Oh, Gawd! I never knew. I never knew how good this could feel. I love you in my ass, Nick. Oh, Gawd, I'm going to cum, and it's a big one!" Summer started to shake and shudder, and I thought her sphincter was going to pinch my cock off, she got so tight. But at the same time, her colon massaged and writhed around the entire length of my cock, and without any other warning, I started to shoot deep into her ass.

Summer fell over, and mom sat up. I looked at my lovely sister, as she laid there, eyes closed and breathing heavily, a smile lightly gracing her soft lips.

"That must have really been a big one," mom whispered. "I have only passed out twice from an anal orgasm, but they were always the best." Mom gave me a soft kiss, cuddling up to my side. "I think we are going to need to be put on birth control," she said, and this time it was me that smiled.

Despite how early it still was, I was exhausted, and fell asleep, between the two lovely women in my family.

The next couple days were a blur, as we spent most of our time in bed, between one set of legs or another.

It was with a heavy heart that I drove back up north, for New Years. Thankfully the nanites worked at any distance, and I was still able to communicate with my sister, the whole time. Unfortunately, she started by giving me a play by play with mom, and I soon had to pull over, in order to masturbate, before I could continue driving.

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers
12