Bait and Switch Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers

"Sit down," I told her, and took her hand, to help her down. Part of me was conscious of Summer walking away with Lela to one side of the room, while the other six went to the opposite side. I did my best to block them all out. This is just like when Dennis watched me and Gina, or at Brent's party with Shannon, I thought to myself, wishing I believed it.

I sat across from her, and took her foot in my hand. Gently rubbing her heal, I started to give her a massage, hoping it would help her relax.

'What are you doing?' Somehow I knew it was Summer asking. 'You don't have to woo her, just make her cum.'

'Look at her,' I mentally admonished my sister. 'She is too nervous. Besides, I want to make sure she is pleased in every way, so that there can be no complaint, and no denying it.'

'How did I end up with such a wonderful, younger brother?' she thought back at me. 'No wonder you're such a great lover.' I felt my cheeks heat a little at her compliment.

As I worked on the young alien's feet, I was able to sense her relaxing a bit. She watched everything I did, with her liquid silver eyes, and there was somehow an innocence to them that I found alluring.

A thought occurred to me. 'Lela, is she a virgin?'

'She has never mated. They wanted someone that has never known the other type of mating for this test.' No wonder she was so nervous. She'd likely been raised on what to expect from the males of her species. The violent, almost rape, as their men took them again and again, non-stop, until their biological heat had been satisfied, would scare just about anybody. I had to make sure that this experience was the complete opposite for her.

I shifted my hips closer to her on the floor, and felt her tense for a moment, but when I only started to massage her calf, she relaxed again.

The older alien spoke, and Lela translated, "They want to know if all of this is necessary. You didn't need to do any of this with me."

"It was different with you," I told her. "You were in heat, and then your body demanded it. She is obviously nervous, and I need for her to relax. Trust me, if you can get your men to do this, you won't complain."

The alien I was massaging said something in her two-toned voice, and the older aliens nodded. 'She said that what you are doing feels nice, and it does help her relax,' Lela's translation came through the nanites. I noted that this younger alien's voice was slightly higher than Lela's, and wondered if their voices dropped in pitch as they aged.

I smiled happily at the young alien, and then decided to step it up a notch. I moved my hands to her thin knee, and brought her toes to my mouth. She gasped as I sucked on one pink toe after another, and I wasn't sure if the gasp had been from surprise, or pleasure, but she didn't try to stop me. Slowly, tenderly, I began to rub her skinny thigh, as I slipped my tongue between her small thin digits. I'd never noticed before, but her feet were short one toe, just as her hands were less one finger. I was able to fit all four toes in my mouth, as I flicked my tongue between then. I think I heard a half moan escape from the young alien, but when I looked up at her, she was just staring back at me curiously.

"Do you have a name I can call you?" I asked her, taking her toes from my mouth. I didn't expect her to answer, but it didn't hurt to try.

She said something that sounded like 'Harana', though it was hard to tell with her two vocal cords, and two tongues. Her voice was soft and high, and sounded quite musical to my ears.

"Since I can't say that, may I call you Harana?" I asked her softly, trying to keep my voice soothing. She nodded, and I smiled reassuringly. Her tremulous smile in return, told me that I was winning her over.

I switched over to her other foot, now, and started rubbing it. I followed the same routine as with her left leg, and wasn't surprised to see that she had grown a little wet between her legs as I worked on her right thigh, and sucked her toes.

Deciding it was time to go to the next level, I trailed gentle kisses up her calves, under her knees, and along the insides of her thighs, before reaching the juncture at the top. I glanced over to where Lela and Summer stood watching us, and noticed that Summer had her hands down her pants, and she had never decided to put her shirt back on. Lela was slowly fidgeting, and I felt her wet switch was fully tilted. Smiling, I planted a soft kiss on Harana's sex, and this time, there was no mistaking the soft gasp that escaped her lips. She was enjoying this.

Slowly I licked around her labia, before sucking one lip in, and nibbling on it lightly. Her breathing was becoming heavy, as I continued licking her, and there was an unmistakable flow coming from her vagina now. I lapped it up, before shoving my tongue against her outer barrier, but noticed that I couldn't get past it. She was likely going to be tighter than Lela, and that worried me, but that was a problem to tackle later.

One of the old aliens said something, and Haran answered back vehemently.

'They wanted you to stop what you were doing, saying it was not necessary, but Harana demanded to let you continue. Apparently she is enjoying that.' Lela's translation came to me, and I decided to reward Harana for her diligence. Up until this point, I had avoided her clitoris, but now I attacked it with fervor. All my other touches had been light, and gentle, priming her for the way I licked, and sucked, and even bit her clit now.

Harana cried out in pleasure, and I felt a wash of her vaginal secretions wash over my chin as she came. I left her clit alone, allowing her to recover, as I lapped up her juices, and went back to licking and sucking her labia, spreading my tongue wide as I licked up her slit.

Harana started talking fast, having to stop periodically to catch her breath. The old aliens waited for her to finish, before answering back.

'She just told them how good that felt. She was very detailed. They chose a good subject for this test. She is very analytical.' The way Lela's words floated across my vision was very scientific, which seemed at odds with what was going on in the middle of the room, but I was glad that my efforts were paying off. Maybe I wouldn't have to take her virginity after all. If she was like a human that way, it would hurt her, and that may be the end if it all. I was pretty horny though, and looking over to my sister again, I saw that she now had her pants on the floor, and was busily rubbing her pussy. I couldn't help but smile inwardly as I sent, 'Pervert,' mentally to my sister.

Apparently I wasn't the only horny person in the room. Even Lela was lightly running her fingers along her naked skin. I only then noticed that she hadn't put on her light suit.

'The seniors say that that is okay, but the real test will be the intercourse. They are getting impatient.'

'Ask them if they want to do this,' I testily snapped back mentally, losing my good mood, and then realizing she was about to do just that, I quickly added, 'No wait. Don't. I'll get on with it.'

I trailed kisses up Harana's body, stopping for a few seconds on each of her darker pink nipples, and heard her softly moaning as I did so. I kissed up near her ear, and whispered, "This first part might hurt. I am truly sorry for that. I promise it will feel better in a bit." I quickly pulled off my pants, and kicked them away.

The young alien nodded, and I started to rub my hard cock against her vulva. She started to moan, and even hunch her hips against me, when the older aliens suddenly spoke, startling me.

'They already know this part will hurt. That is expected. Don't forget that she also has the nanites, and is communicating with them, as we are.' Lela sent to me.

I felt like an idiot. Of course she was telling them everything mind-to-mind; Harana probably only spoke out loud, when she wanted us to know what she was saying.

I felt a little betrayed, thinking that I had been winning Harana over to our side. Well, in a way I was, but this was still a test, and she was still their subject.

I had to press pretty hard to get my cock's head past her outer barrier, and as soon as it slipped past that portal, I felt her hymen break, before I could slow or stop myself. Damn, she was TIGHT!

Harana cried out in pain, and I held still, waiting for her to get used to me inside of her. I glanced over to the other aliens, and saw that they were intently watching us now.

A gasp from the other side of the room turned my attention that way, and I was shocked to see Summer standing behind Lela, with her arms wrapped around the alien. One hand was pinching a dark pink nipple, the other one rubbing the pink alien's crotch. Lela seemed to be enjoying it, as her eyes were closed, and she was leaning back against my fully naked sister.

I looked back over to the other aliens, and noticed that some of them were watching Harana and me, and some watching Summer and Lela.

Harana said something, and when I didn't look at her, she grabbed my head, and turned me to look at her. She nodded, and I knew that she was ready for me to continue. I decided that this was as good a time as any to teach her something else, and dropped my head down to hers, kissing her softly as I started moving my hips slowly. Harana just lay there, neither returning my kiss, nor moving in time with my hips.

'Explain to her what a kiss is,' I asked Lela, and a second later I heard Lela's voice gasping and moaning in her language. Apparently my sister was taking good care of her.

Harana nodded when Lela explained, and I soon found her tongues wrapping around mine.

It didn't take long the entire length of my rod to sink into this previously virgin alien, and I started giving her long slow strides. It only took a few strokes, before she started to move in time with me, and after a few more strokes, she was moaning.

She had to break off the kiss, and her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled my body close to hers, as she started to cum hard on my rod. I had to stop moving inside her; she was so tight, I was afraid she would rip my member off, if I didn't hold still. Instead, I tightened my penile muscles to make my prick twitch inside her, smiling inwardly, as this seemed to increase her orgasm.

When she finally came down from her high, I propped myself up on my hands, and looked down at her. There was no mistaking the dreamy smile on her lips now.

"There is more than one position to enjoy," I told her, as I pulled out.

She looked at me curiously, but I lay on my back, and indicated for her to climb on top. I aimed my penis for her hole, and then grabbed her hips and yanked down, while I thrust my hips up. I flew through her outside barrier, and sank fully into her in one go. Her large eyes grew even wider as I did this, and this time it was her that initiated the kiss, as she bent over and pressed her lips to mine.

With my hands still on her hips, I started moving her back and forth in a gentle rhythm that she soon picked up on her own. She had to break the kiss again, and she started to really moan as she picked up the pace. I lifted her torso up high enough, that I could bring one of her tits to my lips. She gasped as I nibbled on it, and a few seconds later she came again. Her pussy gripped me extremely tightly, but she didn't stop moving her hips, and I knew I wasn't going to last, so lifted her off of me.

I really wanted to give her the whole experience, and as soon as she was done shaking from her last orgasm, had her get on all fours in front of me.

The older alien said something in a tone that I could only call snotty.

"She says that your true colors are now showing. This is how our males take us. Since you've yet to reach your climax, you must be getting ready to do it the way you truly want to: violently." Lela's translation came a second later, somewhat breathily.

Luckily Haran was like putty in my hands at this point, and didn't resist, as she got onto her hands and knees.

"I only wanted to show that this position could be enjoyable as well," I said aloud, not having known that bit of lore about their men.

Once again I had to break past the outer barrier, but once through, Harana's vagina gripped my rod like a silken vise, massaging and rippling around my length, making me moan at the contact. I moved my hips back, till only my head was still within her hot folds, then slammed forward, until my balls slapped her clit. Harana grunted and moaned as I repeated this numerous times. I knew this could look violent, but as wet as Harana was, I knew she was enjoying this as much as I was.

I also knew she was telling the other six aliens everything.

I looked to where my sister was lip locked with Lela, and smiled as the pink alien shuddered in a climax of her own, while her four-fingered hands worked furiously in Summer's pussy.

Harana cried out with her high-pitched voice at the same time her clutching crotch gripped my cock, and I couldn't hold back anymore.

I began to empty my seed into her with powerful spurts, and she cried out something in her language. I guessed she was describing what it felt like, but couldn't be certain. It seemed to take forever for my own climax to end, but I enjoyed every minute of the bliss that flooded my mind and body.

Pulling out of her with ease, I laid her gently on the floor. Lela and Summer were now locked into a sixty-nine (Lela on top), and I wondered what Lela's two tongues must have felt like to Summer. Both women were moaning, and writhing against each other, so I could only assume my sister was enjoying Lela's attentions, and vice versa.

The lead older alien spoke up then, and Lela lifted her head from Summer's pussy to listen. After a few seconds, I saw her shiny face split into a wide grin.

'We have won,' she told me mentally. 'This will change our entire society.'

I heard what sounded like a musical argument behind me, and turned to see Harana gesticulating with the other six aliens.

'She has been told to go back to their ship to teach the rest of them what you showed her, but she refuses to go. She wants to stay here with you. She says that since this was all recorded, they can use that to teach the other females.' I was shocked to say the least. I guess I really had won Harana over to us. 'She also says that there must be more for you to teach her.' I groaned at that news. Not that I was adverse to further sessions with the younger alien; I just didn't want to get too worn out, and school started back up in a couple days.

After a bit more arguing, I saw Harana grin widely, and the others give a 'harrumph', before they turned to walk away.

The lead alien stopped, and turned to face Lela. She said something that made Lela jump off of Summer, and all of the color drain from her. I looked to Harana, and saw that she had the same reaction. Whatever had just been said, neither one of them liked it.

Summer moaned, as she was forgotten, but when she saw the looks on the other alien's faces, she became concerned. "What is it? What's going on?"

"I don't know," I told her, waiting for Lela to either send me a message, or speak out loud. Instead she turned and walked out the portal, saying something in her own language, before the black rectangle closed around her. I could only guess she was going back to incubate our children.

I turned to Harana, a sense of dread filling me, and saw that she was sitting on the floor, staring at nothing in front of her.

"Harana, what is it?" I demanded from her, hoping she could tell me through my nanites.

She looked up at me with fear-filled eyes, and her cat-like pupils were fully dilated, covering up almost all of the silver. I had to repeat my question again before she seemed to understand. When her mental answer came, I understood her terror.

'The demons have somehow come early. They will be at your planet in less than a week.'

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,665 Followers
12