Baked 'N' Shaked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your palms on the floor and your arse right up for me to fuck you."

"Yes, sir, yes, sir."

What a sight she was. A huge great arse sticking up, a ruff of white coat around it, her strong stocky legs stretched so wide apart each foot was pressed against a toilet wall and her head out of sight inside the bog bowl. So that was Helen sorted out, ready and waiting for her first non-negotiable shag from anybody who wanted her. And I wanted her, before the rest of the lads came for her.

One touch of her cunt, just one tickle of her clit, and she was sounding off. She came as fast as any woman I'd ever fingered and the way she clenched herself around my fingers was just brilliant. Still, I can't help being the little devil that I am, so I got her going again, up on the toes and panting into the porcelain until she climaxed again, and then I flushed the bog with Helen's head still down there. She spluttered and yelped as I wondered if her glasses had gone around the U-bend, not that I cared, because I'd grabbed her hips and put my plumber's friend right down into her own hot love oven.

Oh God, it was fantastic. She was so big I was more on top of her than standing behind, and her legs were strong enough to support her weight and mine as I plunged away with all the effortless grace of a drunken sailor jumping fences on a bur spurred bronco. Not that there was any chance of falling off, Helen's cunt was holding on to me too tightly for that. And wherever her glasses had gone, she was definitely right round the bend herself by then. God, she was making a noise down in that bowl.

"Yes, sir! Fuck me, sir! Fuck me hard, sir! Sir!"

I suddenly had the odd thought that water carries sound -- I began wondering if every shit house bowl in the street was sounding off like an amplified porno sound track. That'd make an interesting complaint for the water board to investigate. But before I could think anymore about that a pair of long fingernails scratched me just behind the balls and I shot my load into Helen as if I was never going to stop.

When I came up for air I found that Janice was standing behind me. Wearing nothing but her shoes, her bra around her waist and an expression very different from when we'd first grabbed her. Now she looked now like she'd been frog marched up the stairway to heaven, shot back down to earth on the banister and was all set to do it again. She wanted a piss herself, so we put her on the bowl, sat Helen down in her lap and told Janice to finger Helen's cunt while we watched. Afterwards Helen got her head shoved back down the bowl once more while Jodi got behind her. He had Janice standing astride Helen's shoulders and reaching underneath to tickle her sister's clit for him while he fucked Helen, and Jacko and I held up Janice's tits for Jodi to suck on as he was humping away. After that we took the sisters to the bake house for some fooling around with a couple of big wooden spoons and a bowl of whipped cream.

That was where we made our big mistake. We ended up eating far too much of that stuff, but nowhere as much as Janice and Helen licked off our cocks. Very queasy they were, both of them, but I don't know whether it was due to the whipped cream or swallowing too much of the natural stuff. Never mind, with our handy snapshots we knew we could always come back for some more hot rolls -- free, gratis and on the house.

THE END

12