Bal Ling Airlines, Flight 69

Story Info
Bobby Quiff has fun in the air.
4k words
4.1
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby Quiff had never been a stranger to adventure. In fact, on more than one occasion, he and his buddies had loaded up the van and made that grueling drive from L.A. to Las Vegas. Free beer, lap dances, big chested waitresses, and breaking even at the end of the trip. What more could a regular guy want? Once, he actually drove down to Tijuana with his friends and partied all night long. Booze, beer and babes were cheap. They spent very little money most of the night until, after walking back to his car in a drunken daze, he was approached by a nino selling gum. Of course he was willing to give the kid a buck for some stolen gum, but was unprepared to be kicked in the shin and have his wallet stolen by the little bastard. That pack of gum cost him seventy five bucks. That was one adventure Bobby was willing to forget or at least modify when explaining the story to friends and family.

Currently, Bobby was on an adventure to end all adventures. He recently received a raise at work and was assigned an overseas client in the exotic land of Taiwan. His mission, if he choose to accept it, was to make sure his client was precisely handling the orders placed by his company. If the cock-rings were manufactured incorrectly, their clients would be steaming made. A malformed cock-ring on ones appendage could be most unpleasant. Not that Bobby had any idea what a cock-ring felt like, or why even anyone would want one. Rings were made for fingers, toes, and yes, maybe even noses and bellybuttons, mused Bobby.

Even though this was going to be a short trip, only two nights, Bobby was going to try to make the best of it. If there was time left after going over the books and touring the plant, he was going to take in the sites. Soak up some sun at the local beach, drink-in the night life, and maybe even get some Asian poon-tang.

As Bobby sat daydreaming, he was suddenly disrupted by a beautiful, busty, blond trying to get to her seat next to him.

Wow, thank God for first class, thought Bobby.

"Excuse me. I think I'm in the seat next to you," smiled the goddess as she leaned over him pointing to her seat. Her ample breasts merely inches from his face.

"Oh, ya, sure thing," exclaimed Bobby as he tried to move out of her way.

"Thanks. Let me put my bag up here first." The blond reached up to stow her bag above Bobby. Fortunately, she was wearing a half-cut shirt and Bobby could easily see her D-cup breasts from below. Her nipples almost popping out as she stretched. Why she wasn't wearing a bra puzzled Bobby, but then again who's to question how people dress.

"Need help with that?" Bobby asked even though she was almost done putting away the bag.

"No thanks. I've got it."

The blond made her way past Bobby, her ass only inches from his salivating mouth. Too bad her skirt wasn't as short as her shirt, because Bobby could almost see under it. Oh, well, I'll have to sneak a peek later, thought Bobby.

The blond extended her hand to shake. "Hi, I'm Tori."

"Hi, I'm Bobby." Bobby nervously shook her hand.

"Business or pleasure?" asked Tori seductively as she fastened her seat-belt. Her skirt moved a little further up her leg.

"Huh? Oh... yeah I'm here on business. You?"

"Both. I'm an adult actress and I'm going to study how the Thai women perform in the night clubs. In my next movie I play a homely Thai girl whose gone astray and can only find male companionship in the red-light-district strip clubs."

A Thai girl? That's a little of a stretch, thought Bobby. "Wow! Sounds like a great part to play," said Bobby trying to sound sincere.

"Yeah, I'll probably have to wear a wig though. As long as it's waterproof it'll be fine."

Finally, flight 69 took off and Bobby and his seat-mate settle in, reading up on the in-flight magazines. The mundane, trivial, tripe of the magazines send Bobby into a semi state of unconsciousness. The stewardesses began making their rounds taking orders for drinks. There are two (hot) female stewardesses and one male. They all looked like they were from Thailand, or somewhere in South Asia. Luckily for Bobby, the female stewardesses were working his side of the plane.

"Drink sir?", inquired the meek exotic beauty.

"I'll have a ginger ale." Bobby snapped back, wide awake.

"And for you ma'am?"

"I'll have two rum and cokes." Tori smiled back at the stewardess. Bobby looked surprised.

"Helps keep me calm on long trips." replied Tori.

"Yeah, I'll have something stronger with my meal later on." Bobby looked over again at the stewardess as she asked a gentleman across the isle what he would like to drink. The old man is asleep, so the stewardess leaned over to a women next to him to hand her a napkin and ask what she wants. As she leaned over, Bobby could see up her dress and spied her thong underwear. No one else seems to see, so he leaned over a little more to get a better view. What a beautiful site. I need to get me a piece of that when we land, pondered Bobby. As he sat back in his seat, he noticed his seat-mate looking too.

"Nice view. I don't blame you for looking. Asian women are very seductive." Tori rubbed Bobby's leg then settled back in her seat.

"Yeah, so I've heard." Bobby reached for his magazine again feeling a little embarrassed.

Bobby noticed the 'Fasten Seat Belt' sign turn off and saw a few people get up to stretch or walk around. The stewardesses went to their station up front to get the drinks. The male steward gleefully handed out drinks while the two women seemed to be having words. Bobby figured it was a good time to take a leak and got up to go to the bathroom.

Bobby had to wait outside the bathroom because it was occupied. Since the bathroom was next to the kitchen area, he overheard the two female stewards. The one girl seemed to be bullying the cute one that took Bobby's order earlier.

"This is the last time I'm warning you," cried Anna the head stewardess. "If you keep it up, I'm telling the captain."

"Sorry Anna. I just can't help it sometimes. I get so horny and don't even realize I'm flirting," replied Mia.

"Okay. You know this isn't a night club. Our job is to service the passengers." Mia looked down ashamed.

"I know you're a sexy young girl who has needs, but sometimes you have to separate work from pleasure." Anna caressed Mia's check and tilted her head up.

"Thanks for understanding. You're always so good to me. I'll try to be good." Mia took hold of Anna's hand and seductively kissed it. The two move closer to embrace. Mia started sucking on Anna's finger as Anna moved her other hand to Mia's ass and began to squeeze it.

"You are a horny little bitch aren't you? Maybe I teach you a little lesson now." Mia started sucking on her finger as if it were a cock. She moaned as Anna reached under her dress. Bobby, still standing and watching, hunkers down behind the curtain so no one sees him. Anna looks around and doesn't see Bobby, but still draws the curtain closed to have a little privacy. Bobby moved back a little to look in because the curtain now covers most of the action. He can still barely see everything as the two girls begin kissing. It is pretty quiet and the other male steward continued serving his drinks. Bobby figured he has a little time to kill so he stays to enjoy the show. He sees Anna lift Mia up on the counter and spread her legs. The two are tongue kissing and Anna begins caressing Mia's breasts. She begins unbuttoning her blouse to expose her tits.

"God your nipples are so hard. I bet you're all wet too." Anna starts flicking Mia's nipples with her tongue and gently sucks them. She also slipped her fingers past Mia's thong and begins massages her clit.

"You always make me so wet," gasped Mia. "I want you to eat my pussy."

Anna slid Mia a little forward to get a good angle at her cunt. She lifted her legs up and began eating her dripping pussy. Mia rubbed her tits together and started sucking on her own nipple.

God, these girls are incredible thought Bobby. I can't believe they are doing this here on the plane right in front of the cockpit.

Just then a lady emerged from the bathroom. She walked past Bobby and made her way back to her seat. Another guy came over to the bathroom and saw Bobby standing there.

"Are you next?" asked the guy.

"Ah, no. Go ahead. I'm just enjoying the view, I mean just stretching up here." Bobby stretched his arms above his head trying not to look suspicious.

With all the talking going on between Bobby and the man, Mia let out a moan as she came in Anna's mouth. Anna's tongue, still deep inside Mia's pussy, continued rubbing her clit. Mia lifted Anna up and kissed her deeply; licking all of her juices out of Anna's mouth. Just then, the male steward Tony appeared and threw back the curtain to get more drinks.

"So that's where you two little sluts have been hiding. Your passengers are asking where their drinks are. Geez, can't you wait till we land to get a room." Tony gets a tray of soda's and heads back down the isle. Bobby still in awe of what he's been watching, stood frozen not knowing what to do. Anna and Mia finally notice him waiting for the restroom.

"Can I help you with anything sir?" Anna replied politely. Both girls look at Bobby, then gaze down at the bulge in his pants.

"No, I was just waiting for the restroom." Bobby tried to nonchalantly cover himself as he turned to go into the bathroom which just opened up. He hurried in and locked the door. Once in, he contemplated rubbing one out quickly, but then heard Tony the steward return to the galley. He was talking to the co-pilot about having a drink when they land. It's obvious that both men are gay and the thought of these two together was like a cold shower to Bobby, dousing his rod with ice water. No longer aroused, he took a leak and washed up.

Making his way back to his seat, he saw that everyone was back at work handing out drinks and snacks. The one stewardess that had her pussy eaten out was in his isle again and Bobby attempted to squeeze past her to get to his seat. Mia saw him coming and shyly looked down at the drink she was pouring. Bobby was able to make it past the cart, but as he moved past Mia, she bent over to hand the drink to a passenger and pressed her ass firmly against his crotch. Bobby stopped momentarily, then wiggled to move away, but Mia pressed a little harder on his cock massaging it with her ass. Bobby finally put his hand on her back to push her forward.

"Oh excuse me." Bobby said in a low voice. Mia looked up and smiled. He made his way back to his seat and found his seat-mate still reading.

"Feeling alright?" asked Tori

"Yes why?" Bobby replied nervously.

"You were gone for awhile. Figured you had stomach problems or something."

"Oh, no. I was just stretching. I get so cramped in these seats."

"Rum and coke." Mia said as she moved over to Bobby's isles and handed Tori her two drinks.

"Thanks." replied Tori

"And ginger ale for you sir."

"Yes, thanks." Bobby reached for his glass and took a sip. Mia smiled again and turned to the other side of the isle to hand out the rest of the drinks.

"I think she likes you." asserted Tori.

"No, I think she's just kind to all of her passengers. You know these Asian women. They are very accommodating."

"True." replied Tori as she took a gulp of her drink, then downed the rest. "Yeah, that hit the spot."

Bobby took a sip of his ginger ale and set it down. He reached for another magazine to read as Tori finished off her second rum and coke.

"I think I'll get a little rest now." Tori got her pillow and propped it behind her neck. As she wiggled around trying to get comfortable, her skirt rode up a little almost exposing her underwear. Bobby tried not to look, but felt compelled to get a glimpse of what she was wearing underneath. I'll sneak a peek when she's asleep, thought Bobby. Maybe I'll try to get some shut eye too, but damn it's hard to sleep when there's so much pussy around here. I got to get me some trim when we land. In the meantime, Tori has nodded off as most of the passengers have by this time.

After awhile, Bobby finished his drink and noticed Mia making her way back, collecting trash from the passengers. Maybe I'll strike up a conversation with her and see if she's staying in Taiwan for the evening. I can ask her to show me the sights. That would be cool, thought Bobby.

"Can I take your drink?" asked Mia softly.

"Sure. You can take hers too." Bobby reached over and took her empty drinks.

"Would you like anything else sir? I make good White Russian if you'd like?"

"Yes that would be great." replied Bobby.

Mia touched his shoulder and made her way back to the galley to get his drink. Gee, I wonder if she's still horny and is trying to get me drunk? wondered Bobby hopefully.

Bobby reached over to stow Tori's table and attempted to get a peak under her dress. She is fast asleep now and doesn't budge as Bobby quietly made his move. Careful not to make a sound, Bobby got a good look up her skirt and saw that she was not wearing any underwear. Wow, thought Bobby. I guess that isn't unusual for a porn star. Boy what a great pussy. And shaved too! Just then the plane encountered some turbulence and stirred Tori a bit, but not enough to wake her. Bobby quickly sat up and saw Mia on her way back with his drink. She smiled at him as she approached.

"That was fast. Thanks a lot." Bobby reached up to grab the glass, but the plan shook again and caused him to knock the glass into his lap spilling the White Russian all over his slacks.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Let me clean up for you." Mia grabbed a towel from her pocket and bent down to wipe the drink from his pants.

"That's OK," Bobby pleaded. "I can get it."

"No, no. My fault. Should have seen that bump coming." Mia started wiping the drink from the bottom of his pants, then worked her way up his thighs. At first Bobby was reluctant to have her clean the mess, but as she made her way up his pants, he started to relax, feeling a little excited from all the rubbing. Mia bent down on her knees between Bobby's legs and slowly wiped the spilled milk from his pants and from the seat between his legs. Bobby got more excited watching this Asian beauty down between in front of him gently wiping his thighs.

"How's that?" Mia asked seductively.

"Oh, I think you're getting it all up." Bobby whispers.

Mia moved in a little closer so that she was out of the isle and mainly in between Bobby legs. Her head now only inches from his semi-erect cock continued to slowly rub his thighs with the towel. Tori still slept and did not know what was going on. Most of the other passengers were also resting and did not see Mia seducing Bobby.

"I think some soaked inside. Let me suck it up."

Did she say suck or soak, thought Bobby.

Mia unzipped his pants and moved her hand inside with the towel. She gentle wiped his pants trying to keep away from his swelling dick. "Sorry for such a mess. Looks like I got everything wet in here. I can clean it all up for you. Seems like you don't mind."

"No. Go right ahead. You do great work." Bobby reached down to her and caressed her shoulders.

"I hate to waste all this good drink." Mia pulled out Bobby's member and begins kissing it and licking the White Russian from it. "Mmmm, that tastes good. Maybe you give me white Russian?" Mia unbuttoned his pants and worked his balls too. She kissed and sucked his entire shaft and balls, while also sucking the spilled drink from his pants. Bobby now in heaven forgot about everyone around him, including Tori who had slumped her head on his shoulder now. God what would she think if she woke up and saw this, thought Bobby. Luckily she is a professional and might enjoy watching, or she might get freaked out and call the captain. Bobby worried about being caught.

Just then, the plane hit another air pocket and rattled a bit. This time Tori's eyes open. Mia did not miss a beat and continued sucking and stroking Bobby's cock.

"Oh, what is this?" asked Tori somewhat in shock.

Bobby stammered for an answer. "Ah, well, see the stewardess here spilled my drink and was cleaning it up. Then one thing led to another."

"I hope you don't mind ma'am. I'll be done in a moment." said Mia as she worked Bobby's rod a little faster.

Tori shook her head. "Sure I don't mind. You got a nice cock there Bobby. You could be in one of my movies if you wanted to. And you... " Tori reached over to Mia's name tag to see what her name is. "Mia. You suck a mean cock. That's nice." Tori reached over to Bobby's cock and helped stroke it with Mia. "You mind?"

Mia looked up. "No go right ahead."

Tori moved her head over Bobby's moist cock and began sucking on it. Mia continued squeezing and rubbing his balls.

Everyone around them was either asleep or preoccupied with a book or video game and did not see the escapades going on. Mia and Tori both sucked on Bobby's meat at the same time moving up and down his shaft, flicking his head with their tongue. Mia noticed that Tori was pantyless and slide her hand toward her snatch. Tori moaned in ecstasy as Mia fingered her dripping slit. Mia finally moved over to eat-out Tori as Tori continued blowing Bobby. The three were living it up and continued to enjoy each others tongues and fingers when Anna the other stewardess approached them.

"What is going on here?" remarked Anna.

Mia looked up at her; Pussy juice glistening around her mouth. "You told me to service the passengers. So I'm servicing these two."

"That's not what I meant. That's it, I'm telling the captain." bellowed Anna.

"Oh come on, you know you want some of this. This is Bobby. He's a cute guy from the states."

Anna crossed her arms and turned away, making her way to the cockpit.

"Geez, you think we'll get in trouble?" asked Bobby.

"No, she always is that way, but she'll come around. She likes to have fun like me too." Everybody shrugged and continued to pleasure one another. Tori looked up at Bobby as she slurped on his engorged rod.

"You want to fuck her now?

"Sure if she wants." happily replied Bobby.

Tori motioned Mia up and kissed her deeply, licking all of her juices from Mia's lips. She lifted up her skirt and started fingering her dripping pussy.

"I see you're more than ready."

Mia moved over Bobby and straddled his meat as Tori helped guide it in. Bobby opened her blouse and sucked on her tits.

"Oh ya. That's great." moaned Bobby. Mia rode Bobby's cock while holding his head in her bosom. Tori kept low, kissing Mia's ass and sucking Bobby when she got a change. Finally, the captain appeared with Anna.

"Mia. Anna tells me you are up to no good out here. What is going on?" the captain seemed a little dim and did not quite get what was going on.

Mia, still riding Bobby, gasped to respond. "I'm sorry captain. I just got caught up. Everyone is asleep, so we're not bothering anyone."

The captain looked around. "That may be true, but you can't be doing this. We need to be professional crew."

Tori sat up. "I'm a professional, and I think everything is going fine here. We aren't bothering anyone. Plus I think we're almost done."

Anna shoved the captain. "You can't let them do this. Mia fucks and sucks everyone that comes in our cabin."

"Ya, reminds me of a young stewardess making her way to the top. Someone who serviced her captain on almost every flight."

"Oh, that was years ago. I'm better now." said Anna embarrassed.

"Actually I liked you were better then." replied the captain as he leaned over to kiss Anna. The captain groped a feel from Anna's chest as Mia reached over to stroke his package. "Hey now little honey. You can't get enough huh? Well, you always said you wanted to work in the cockpit, so here, you can work my cock now." The captain unzipped his pants and pulled out his limp dick. Mia immediately stroked it as it became engorged.

12