Balcony Scene

Story Info
Young man accidentally sees a couple in his hotel.
4.3k words
4.55
64.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckram
Buckram
6 Followers

It was too warm to sleep. At least, it was too warm for Davey to sleep. As he passed the door to his parents' bedroom he could hear his father snoring. His parents must have been more affected by jet-lag than he was.

Not for the first time, he felt embarrassed. Eighteen years old and on vacation with parents, in the same apartment.

Wearing only his boxer shorts, he went out onto the balcony. A light breeze caressed his skin, cool and pleasant. It was still night, but a faint light in the sky indicated that dawn was on the way.

They were five floors up, but the view was not inspiring. In the full moonlight he could make out the shapes of the building site behind the hotel, and the low, scrubby hills behind that. His balcony was separated from the ones on left and right by low whitewashed walls. When these reached the hotel wall they incorporated large arches, each containing a wooden trellis to afford some privacy. There were a table and chairs near the door, and some large shrubs in pots scattered about, making the place quite cramped.

In his bare feet he padded to the railing at the front of the balcony, to get more of the breeze. It was only then that he noticed a movement to his right.

On the far side of the next balcony a man and woman were kissing. The man, heavily built, in t-shirt and shorts, had his back to Davey, and was pressing the woman to the wall. She was smaller than him, and was wearing a short dress.

Davey was wondering if he would be able to creep back into the hotel without being noticed when the woman broke off the kiss.

Hurriedly, Davey ducked behind a shrub. The woman turned her head to one side. Her hair was short, blonde, dyed.

"Don't, Harry. You're drunk."

"C'mon, you know you want it." He kissed her neck and began to move down her body, undoing the buttons on the front of her dress as he went. The woman gave a move of resignation. Davey studied her face in the moonlight. He guessed her to be about forty, older than his mother, but he thought she could be considered good-looking.

The man was playing with her breasts; stroking, licking. Then he moved down, opening the final buttons. Davey could hear the sound of her panties being pulled down. The woman lifted herself to sit on a narrow ledge behind her, leaving her feet dangling, and the man kneeling between them.

The dress was polled open wide, revealing to Davey her impressive bosom. Pale lines crossed her otherwise honey-brown skin, showing where her bikini had been. The heavy globes swayed as the woman writhed in agitation. Her erect nipples, dark points in the centre of her pale patches, glistened with saliva.

The dark shape of the man's head moved lazily between her legs. She gave broken 'oh's and 'ah's of encouragement. Her hands clutched his thick, dark hair. Several rings glittered on her fingers, among them a wedding band. Her nails were scarlet.

Davey may have considered the woman to be old, but his penis had other ideas. This erotic tableau had caused his dick to swell to its full size, and it was throbbing painfully in the prison of his shorts. He lowered his hand and squeezed it gently, hardly daring to breathe. His ears were filled with the woman's soft moans, his gaze was fixed on her pendant breasts.

"Do you like my tits?" the woman said.

Her husband mumbled something. Davey wondered how she expected him to answer with his mouth full.

"Do you? Do my big, soft tits give you a hard on?"

Davey glanced up at the woman's face and turned ice-cold. She was staring straight at him, her expression inscrutable. He wanted to run but his body was paralyzed. 'She's going to scream,' he thought, 'she's going to tell her husband I'm spying on them, he'll beat me up, my parents will wake up and think I'm a pervertÉ'

"Is your cock all hard for me?" Her gaze flicked to his groin and back to his face. Her heavy-lidded eyes held his steadily, even as her face twisted in lust, inspired by her husband's tongue. "Ohh yes, you're big and stiff for me aren't you? You'reÉ ooh, fuck!"

Some action of the buried tongue made her double up for an instant. Suddenly she lifted her legs and wrapped them around her husband's head, her ample thighs blocking his ears. The broad, curving expanse of flesh sent a new thrill through Davey. His nerves were still jangling, but his hand renewed the squeezing of his penis.

She smirked at him. "Why has a fit young man like you got the horn for an old lady like me?" she hissed. "Do you really want to fuck this old married woman, hmm? Or do you want to jack off while you watch my husband fuck me?"

Nothing like this had ever happened to Davey before, and he had no idea how to react. The blood was running in his veins again but his breathing was shallow. He could only stand there, stroking the rigid pole inside his shorts.

The head imprisoned between the woman's heavy, golden thighs pulled and jerked.

"Get it out for me. I want to see what a big hard-on I've given you. Go on, you horny young sod, get your juicy dick out for me. Let me seeÉ aaah!"

Her husband had done something unseen which made her unclasp her legs abruptly. He rose up unsteadily, blocking Davey's view of the woman with his broad back.

"Are you trying to suffocate me, girl?" he demanded good-humoredly. I mean, it's a nice way to go, but I ain't ready for it yet!"

He kissed her hard, for a long time, and she responded, writhing against him. He braced his left hand on the ledge. His right hand groped her left breast.

When they broke apart she pulled him to her. She put her head over her husband's shoulder and leered at Davey again.

"I want your cock," she said, and Davey knew she was speaking to him. "I'll scream if you don't get it out for me, I really will."

"You don't need to ask twice, babe," said her husband, fumbling between their bodies.

Davey could feel the heavy beat of his heart in every bit of his body. Apparently of its own volition, his right hand opened the fly of his shorts. The tense rigidity of his penis sprang out like a greyhound from a trap. Davey had never thought of himself as over-endowed but his dick felt huge as it arched in the air, pulsing with his heartbeat. It felt as though all his blood was concentrated in this one eager part of his body.

"Push your shorts down, baby. Take them right off. Don't make me scream."

The man stepped back and pushed his shorts down clumsily. Feeling as if he was in a dream, Davey followed suit. After he had negotiated the elastic over the curving rigidity of his prick the boxers slid easily off his slim hips and dropped to the floor. He stepped out of them.

"Oh, you've got a gorgeous body. I could fucking eat you right up." she said, her eyes roving over Davey. Her right hand was around was around her husband, holding him close to her, her left was between their bodies, apparently holding his penis. "That's a lovely cock, big and hard. Did I make it so hard, babe? Look at him sit up and beg. Is that huge prick begging to get into my hot, wet pussy?"

Her husband shifted and murmured something to her, but she pulled him back. "No, don't say anything. I'll do all the dirty talk, you just fuck me."

Davey's right hand was stroking his hardness firmly now. The woman gazed at it hungrily, then looked up into Davey's eyes, pouting.

"D'you want to put it in me?" she panted. "Yes? Put that big, stiff dick right up my hot cunt? You want to fuck me so much, don't you? You wantÉ urrgh!"

The man thrust into her hard, slamming her body against the wall, knocking the breath out of her, and began rutting in and out. When she opened her eyes again it was to see Davey steadily rubbing his dick, moving the skin back and forth in its own juice. Her sultry gaze flicked constantly between his face and his penis.

"That's right, pump it. Ohh! Pump that great big dick for me. I love it, IÉ oof! I fucking love it!"

Davey watched her one visible tit jiggle as her husband humped her up against the wall. Her wide, curvy thighs rippled. Her sandal-clad feet jerked crazily in the air. Her eyes were glassy. It was the first time Davey had seen real lust on a woman's face.

Naked in front of this stranger as she was fucked, his legs braced, he masturbated hard and fast. He still had feelings of fear and confusion, but they were overwhelmed by his desires. Years of jacking off in his bedroom had taught him to do it quietly, and the small, regular whimpers issuing from his nose were easily drowned out by the man's hoarse grunts and his wife's heavy gasps.

Through it all Davey was keenly aware of the steady thuck, thuck, thuck, every time the man's dick thrust to the very bottom of the woman's humid, mysterious depths.

The woman managed to lock her legs around the man's back and brace herself against the pounding she was receiving. This revealed even more of her voluptuous thighs and ass to Davey's view, and allowed to him to hear even more clearly the smack of flesh on wet flesh. The sound of his own hand slapping against his belly as he jacked his dick was a whisper by comparison.

The woman regained her breath. She stared at Davey as steadily as she could under the fucking she was taking.

"Yes, pump it! (unhh!) Oh God, it's like being fucked by two cocks! (ohh!!) Pump that big dick for me, you fucker! (ahh!) Your huge dick is going to make me cum. I'mÉ (ugh!) I'm going to cum all over your cock!"

Her filthy talk was having an identical affect on her husband and on Davey. They were both pounding harder, in their own ways. Davey wished he could be in the man's position.

The woman's voice had lost some of its dominant tone and taken on a note of pleading.

"Are you going to spurt? Are you going to shoot a bigÉ (ohh!) hotÉ (unh!) load for me?"

Davey was oblivious to his surroundings. If his mother had burst onto the balcony and screamed his name he would not have noticed. In fact he was only dimly aware of the woman's bouncing breast and thighs. He was really only aware of two things - the waves of pleasure building to a climax in his cock, and the woman's face. 'So this is what a woman looks like when she is being well-fucked,' he thought.

Her half-closed eyes still held him in a glassy stare.

"C'mon, shoot it, you fucker! Ohh, you filthy young fucker, getting that lovely young cock hard for an old woman like me! C'mon, I want to see you shoot a big load for Momma!"

If her husband was puzzled at being called young it didn't affect the pace of his humping. Perhaps he was no longer listening, only experiencing the thrill in his dick as it thrust in and out of his wife's soaking pussy.

Davey suddenly felt all the energy in his body flow towards his dick. His pumping fist speeded up, and he had to bite down on his other fist to prevent himself crying out. His face screwed up, but he tried to keep his eyes open to concentrate on the sight of the woman's bouncing, jiggling flesh as she moaned out loud. Her husband's thrusting and grunting became more urgent.

"Ungh, yes, I'm nearly there! Give it to Mummy - unh - Cum a big load for Mummy!"

Davey's cock burst. His knees went weak and he groaned through the gag of his fist. He saw the first gush of his semen shoot over the wall and onto the next balcony before his eyes shut completely and shudders of pleasures racked his body. Through the sound of the blood pounding in his head he heard her squealing.

"Ohhh, you fucker, I'm cumming! Cumming, unh, unh, UNGGH!"

It felt like hours, but it could only have been a few seconds before Davey realised where he was. Standing naked on a hotel balcony, his tingling, deflating dick held in a sticky hand, being gazed at by an unknown woman. Small ripples of joy still ran through him.

The woman was smiling wickedly at Davey over her husband's shoulder, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around his body. She was panting and sweating, her hair disarrayed, her make-up smeared. Davey thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She ran her tongue along her upper lip.

"You made me cum, you naughty boy. Was that good? Did it feel nice to shoot a big load for Mummy?"

The man made to move away from her, but she pulled him back.

"No, don't go yet, Babe. Stay in me."

He murmured something and kissed her deeply. She looked at Davey from the corner of her eye and moved her hand across her husband's back. Then she repeated the gesture more urgently. Davey realised she was telling him to hide himself. He ducked behind the trellis and peered out. He must still have been visible because she waved him back. He moved into the shadows between some pot plants.

She released her grip on her husband and he staggered back. Clumsily, he kissed her neck and breasts. Playfully she slapped his ass.

"Pull your shorts up and get indoors. We've got a lot to do."

He obeyed her instructions, and as he moved away the full glory of the woman's body was revealed to Davey for the first time. Her dress gaped wide around her heavy tits and spread thighs. There was a triangle of pale skin to show where her bikini bottoms had been. She stroked her skin slowly, allowing his eyes to drink their fill. Lazily, she ran her fingers down to the dark bush which glistened with mixed juices and dipped them in. She stared at where Davey was hidden.

"Mmmm, you came such a lot, you horny bastard."

"What did you say?" came the man's voice from inside the apartment.

She never took her eyes of Davey, but raised her voice:

"I said you gave me a big load."

The man's answer was unintelligible.

She dropped down from the ledge and turned around. Purposefully she bent over to pick up her panties, hitching up her dress as she did so, displaying her opulent buttocks. She grinned at Davey from between her legs as he crept right up to the trellis.

She remained in that position for a few long moments, allowing him to drink in the ripe, womanly curves of her legs and bottom. His eyes roamed over her full thighs up to the pale moons of her ass, separated by that deep, sensual cleft. He noticed, for the first time, a discreet tattoo of a rose on her left cheek. Despite his exertions of the last few minutes he felt his cock twitch again.

Then she straightened up, and the loose dress covered her naked rear again. But any disappointment Davey might have felt was immediately banished when the woman turned around and, with a brief glance into the apartment, walked towards him, stuffing her panties into a pocket as she came.

He stood upright. He felt a sudden rush of emotion - excitement, fear, he couldn't tell. But his heart was in his throat as she approached. A few steps brought her right up to the trellis, and Davey's vision was filled by the sight of her rounded flesh, honey-toned and milky-white. There was a wicked grin on her face. The red lipstick on her full mouth was smeared.

"You dirty boy," she murmured, "spying on married women." Her voice was as honeyed as her skin.

"I didn't mean toÉ You won't tellÉ"

"Quietly!" she hissed, glancing over her shoulder. "He's in the shower, and he'll be an age, but you should still be quiet."

Davey spoke lower, trying not to let his voice tremble:

"I didn't mean to lookÉ"

"And I suppose you didn't mean to get a hard on either! You're lucky I'm such a slut!" She smiled at him. "A fit young lad like you should be chasing girls, not wanking off."

Davey was intoxicated by so many new sensations, by the closeness, the sight and the smell of this ripe, newly-fucked woman.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Of course," she laughed,"We haven't been formally introduced!" Then, in a more sympathetic tone: "Joan. What's yours?"

"Davey. You're beautiful, Joan."

"Well, you're a charmer, aren't you?" She glanced down his naked body and then back up into his eyes. "You were the one who made me cum, you know. It's been a long time since I've seen a handsome youngster like you excited by me. When I saw that lovely cock spurting its load just for me I just went off bang!"

She reached through a gap in the trellis and gently lifted his limp dick in her fingers, feeling its weight. Davey winced.

She smiled a wicked smile. "Aww, is your brave fella feeling sensitive after his workout?" She cupped her fingers under his dick and slid them back and forth. The gentle contact made his penis jump and swell.

"Well, he's still awake thenÉ"

She glanced back to make sure there was no sign of her husband reappearing, then stepped right up to the trellis. Davey was intoxicated by the mixed smell of perfume and sex which rose from her practically naked body. Her lustful face was inches from his, her breath warm on his face. Her hazel eyes gleamed with mischief. She gripped his dick firmly and pumped more quickly. Davey squirmed as his penis swelled in her hand. He could feel the softness of her skin and the hardness of her rings.

"Can you cum again?" she panted. "Hmm? Can your lovely young cock shoot another load for this old married woman before her husband catches you?"

"Oh God, yesÉ" Davey clutched at her through the trellis, his fingers brushing the sodden hair between her thighs.

She jumped back, without releasing her hold on his dick. "Ah-ha! No touching, naughty boy. You've been a bad, wicked boy spying on us and you must do what Mummy says. Take your hands back!"

Poor, confused Davey pulled his hands back. He was completely out of his depth. He had never met anyone like this before in his young life. He had no idea what she got out of watching him while he came, but he knew what he got out of it, and he wanted more. Lust filled his whole body, converging on the newly-erect penis that now filled Joan's stroking fist.

She stepped back up to him, her lips almost touching his through the framework. Her nostrils were flared and her heavy-lidded eyes were more serious now.

"You mucky young wanker!" she hissed through her teeth, her hand moving faster and faster. "Spying on me being fucked, jacking off over me. You want to cum on me, don't you? You want to come all over this married woman!"

"OhhhÉ" was the only reply Davey could utter.

"Hush!" With one movement Joan pulled the damp panties out of her pocket, balled them up and thrust them into his mouth, gagging him.

"MmmphÉ" The humid flavour of her wet pussy filled his nose and mouth.

Her face was right against his. "You be a quiet boy while Joanie gives you a special treat!"

She dropped to her knees. Davey looked down awkwardly through the trellis and in the faint morning light he saw her take his stiff dick into her mouth.

He may not have been able to see it very well, but he felt it perfectly. For the first time in his life his cock was swallowed into the wet, sucking oven of a woman's mouth.

"MMMMH!" His outburst of pleasure was muffled by the makeshift gag. Davey was in an agony of sight, smell, taste, touchÉ The damp, nylon panties leaked this lecherous woman's pussy-juice onto his tongue. He saw below him the blonde hair with its dark roots bob back and forth rapidly. Above all he felt the unbelievable liquid heat of her mouth moving rapidly up and down on his straining cock, her tongue flicking about the swollen head, the occasional scrape of her teethÉ

In a few brief seconds all of Davey's energy drained into his penis and burst out through his pee-hole. He moaned through the panties and jerked against the trellis as he shot into her mouth.

Joan made no sound as she neatly swallowed the first two jets. Then she pulled back and looked up at him, letting the remaining spurts land on her face and her tits.

"That's it," she murmured. "Come for Mummy, you dirty boy. Give her all your wicked juice!"

When she had drained his aching cock dry she scuttled backwards, her right hand between her thighs, rubbing. Davey, weak-kneed, his whole body trembling with joyful exhaustion, watched her back up to the plastic tables and chairs at the other side of her balcony, her loose dress flapping. With mixed feelings he removed her panties from his mouth.

Buckram
Buckram
6 Followers
12