Ball Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see she was also becoming very aroused because her love juices were flowing from her pussy and dripping down onto my chin. Finally she lowered her pussy down till it was within reach of my tongue. My tongue darted out and began probing her love tunnel and tickling her swollen clit. The taste of her creamy white juices was so delicious that I started to lick her pussy like mad. This really turned her on and she pushed her pussy down onto my face.

"That's it baby, make me cum. I want to squirt cum in your mouth" she moaned as my tongued entered her love tunnel and I began to wiggle it back and forth.

I was so excited I could feel my cock enlarging and I knew if this continued I was going to explode. As I tongue fucked her, she began to moan and gasp for air, her hand tightened around the shaft of my cock making it throb even more. Then, her whole body started to tremble and shake and I knew she was on the verge of and orgasm. I was also on the verge of exploding so I lifted my ass up pushing my cock up towards her mouth hoping she would take it in.

I couldn't take it anymore so I buried my face in her wet pussy, and began to suck the juices from her love hole. She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck it as her hand jacked my cock faster and faster. Then her body stiffened and began to shudder as she let go with a powerful orgasm squirting her cum into my open mouth. The taste of her cum drove me over the edge and I exploded filling her warm mouth with mine.

We lay for a few minutes licking up each other's juices. Then she turned around and began licking her own love juices off my face. She untied me and we lay there in each others arms exhausted.

"You don't know how happy you've made me Bobby, this has been the most exciting time I've ever had," she said as she kissed me gently on the lips.

Later that night we made love again and fell asleep cuddled up together. The next morning, we headed back home.

12