Ballet Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Dress rehearsal.
4.1k words
4.68
144.9k
26
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers

Thanks for all the support and positive feedback on this series. Please let me know what you think. The finale is coming soon.

*****

The night of our performance was fast approaching. Our rehearsals had fallen into a regular routine ending with each of my little white angels blowing her black partner devil. I worried for a time that we'd be discovered or reported but so far it hadn't happened. I learned that my angels now craved black cock as much as I did, although as far as I knew my daughter and I were the only ones who had fucked our black giants. I made sure I still got my share too.

The problem was that we couldn't get through a rehearsal without some sort of sexual behavior. If the devils could restrain themselves then the angels would not. Even if there was no actual cock sucking on stage, the girls left lipstick trails on the tight outfits I'd finally chosen for the devils. It was a sexual dance, and the dance coupled with the dominant presence of the black devils proved too much for my angels to resist. Could I trust them to refrain during the actual performance? Hell, I couldn't restrain myself in front of my own husband!

So I decided on a plan. I called a special meeting of the girl angels and the devils in the prop room an hour before dress rehearsal. "We're all adults here. I don't think I have to tell anyone what my concern is. I think it best that we do whatever we can to keep our "activities" a private matter. Is there any disagreement there?" I scanned the group but got no response. I think they were all relieved that I didn't come out trying to forbid any "activities."

"So, here's what I propose. I think that if we engage in our ...shall we say, fun...just before our performance, that we should be able to get through the entire performance without...um...interruption." The devils were smiling as they clearly understood me. One of the girls though, asked "You mean we can....you know...right now? Like before we get on stage?"

"I'm not saying that anyone has to do anything. If anyone is uncomfortable I'm sure we can find an alternative method," I replied. Here I was trying to protect myself in case someone decided to rat on us, and also keeping the door open for me to get some of what I craved with the appearance of acting out of necessity.

"How much time do we have?" my daughter asked. I told her we had about 45 minutes. "Excellent" she said, already turning to Storm, "You wanna?"

"Hell yes," he told her, dropping his sweat pants. His massive black cock, already hardening with anticipation, jumped towards her and started my own juices flowing. Two other girls paired off with Willie and Chez, but my fourth little angel sat quietly in the corner, with Don closer to me.

"Are you ok dear?" I asked. "Yes, it's just....well...different. I mean, it's so easy on stage when he just takes me. It seems so natural. I even like it," she blushed as she spoke. "But to just do it here, just like that, I don't know if I can. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry dear," I consoled her while inwardly jumping for joy. "Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do. You're under no pressure here. Just hang out and relax. I tell you what. I can't take the chance of poor Storm, um, "acting up" on stage, so I'll take care of him here for you, would that be all right?"

"Oh, Coach Jenny, you'd do that for me?" No, I thought, but I'll do it for Don any day. "Of course dear. You just relax and I'll do my best for you." Almost instantly Don stood before me, his proud black cock dancing in front of my face. "Ohhh" I sighed in quiet adoration. Would I ever tire of this? Of beautiful big cocks, dark and throbbing, waiting to penetrate me? God I hope not. I grasped Don's cock at the base and lovingly stroked its full length up and down. I'll never get over how big these guys are. Never. I love it.

While stroking Don's cock with one hand, I took his balls gently in the other. Full, churning black balls. Hanging low, swaying with my strokes. So full of cum. These guys had fed me so much cum in the last few weeks. Cum in my mouth. Cum in my cunt. And still I wanted more. As I lowered my lips to Don's cock, I looked up at him pleadingly, begging with my eyes, "please, please feed my your cum."

I took Don's huge cock in my mouth. I licked the bulbous head as it passed over my tongue on its way to my throat. I continued to stroke him with my hand while I sucked him. I know I could enjoy his cock at my own pace for a while but that soon enough he would take over and just fuck my mouth. I shuddered with excitement at the thought of it. I slurped all over his huge black pole, as always trying to fit as much as possible in my mouth and throat. In and out I pumped and sucked, tasting his copious precum as it flowed over my tongue. "Ummm.....ummmmm....ummmm" I hummed in happiness. God, I just loved to suck these big black cocks.

Around the room the same scene played out in each corner. My daughter, now truly addicted to black cocks, lay prone on her back. Storm knelt above her, his knees around her head, while he pistoned his cock into her mouth. He held her head with his hand and moved it back and forth over his cock as he liked. He simply used my daughter's mouth as a hole to fuck, and she obviously loved it. Like the other girls, I looked at her jealously, as she was the only one of us who could take the entire length of his black monster into her throat. We could actually here it, "cughhk.....cughhk....cughhk" as his mighty black cock fucked her throat.

The other two girls, more dainty than me or my daughter, but no less captivated by their black devils, knelt before their respective giants and worshipped their cocks with mouths and hands. The room was alive with sloppy sucking sounds and happy moans, and as I watched, and sucked, I was lost in an erotic serenity, so that I didn't hear my fourth angel. "Coach Jenny....Coach Jenny...COACH!" She had moved so that she sat next to me, her face very near my own, her eyes glassy and her face red and sweating. I slurped off of Don's cock. "What is it?" I asked, frustrated by the interruption.

"Coach, I think I can do it now. I'm sorry I made you do that for me."

"Oh, no dear, don't you worry. I'll handle this. You relax." I wasn't about to give this cock up now.

"No, really Coach, I should do it. He's my partner and all. It should be my responsibility."

"Dear, I said I'd do it." I continued to stroke Don with my hand, his wet cock sluicing through my fist. "Now, just run along and we'll see you at rehearsal." I turned back to Don's cock, mouth open, tongue extended. Instead of receiving what I craved, I tasted the fist of my fourth angel as she grasped Don's cock and brought it to her own mouth. "Hey!"

"Ahh!" she sighed as she washed her tongue over his already wet cock, fisting his substantial length. I let go as I watched. Should I fight her? I was so close, and so was he. The taste of his precum lingered in my mouth, leaving me craving the real thing. A million thoughts and emotions ran through my mind. I wanted that black cock in my mouth! I wanted black cum filling my belly! Still, I thought, if I leave her in this state now, she'll be the one to act up on stage, and I can't have that. So, I resigned to let her have Don, this time, and hope that somehow I'd get mine soon enough. I couldn't take watching these four couples in action though. It was driving me crazy. God how I craved one of those black cocks. I had to get out of there. "OK people, I'll see you all at rehearsal. Please be on time." I stumbled out of the room.

I leaned against the door as it closed behind me. I could still hear the sounds from inside, just as I heard my daughter being taken that first time by Willie. I heard Storm chanting as he fucked my daughter's mouth now, "yeah...yeah....yeah....oh shit...oh shit...UNNGGH!" I knew he was cumming in her throat. Chez and Willie soon followed, Willie's familiar grunting causing the craving in the pit of my stomach to grow. Then Don let loose too, "OOOHHHhhhhh! Ahh...ahh....ahhh...." I was nearly crying, I wanted it so bad. Then I heard Willie say "well, we got about 20 minutes left, who wants to switch partners?" I heard the girls giggling, then some rustling around, and then the same familiar happy sighs and slurps of my four white angels servicing their black devils again. These guys were amazing. I couldn't listen any more. I had to leave.

With 20 minutes, I had time to go back to my office and cool down. But when I reached my door, there was the varsity football coach, Coach Shire, dripping wet in only his black Speedo’s. With his black bathing suit, he looked naked, shining black as night. He had obviously just come from the pool. The wetness accentuated his muscles. "Hello Coach Shire" I greeted him nervously. I wanted to run away from him and to jump him at the same time. His back was still to me, but I could see he was even more muscular than the players he had sent to me as devils. His small suit gave me ample opportunity to admire his muscled ass. I walked past him through my door, and he followed me in! This wasn't going to help me cool down. I sat at my desk and faced him, afraid to look at him. I tried desperately to look only at his face, but I couldn't help myself. He stood in the middle of my office, facing my desk, still dripping a little. My gaze continued to lower down his body. His chest was massive, his arms were massive, his hands were massive, his....oh my god! The bulge of his coiled cock under his tight Speedo’s was incredible. He had to be every bit as big as the devils he sent to me! I tried not to stare at his magnificent cock, I really did. I brought my eyes back to his face, but they continued to stray down his body and back to his cock. The taste of Don's precum continued to linger in my mouth and the sight of this new giant black cock barely contained before me had my mouth watering again.

"Coach Jenny, I want to talk to you about the guys I sent to you for you dance." I struggled to look at his face as he talked.

"Please, call me Jenny. Those boys are great. Fine, outstanding young men." I told him. Outstanding indeed! I thought.

"Well, I'm a little worried about them" Coach Shire said, moving toward me. Oh Jesus. He walked around and sat on a corner of my desk, looking down at me. He put one knee up on the desk with his other leg straight out near my side. His Speedo’s only stretched tighter over his cock. "Jenny, those boys sure have taken a great interest in ballet. I didn't expect that. I never thought they'd be more eager to go to ballet practice than football practice."

"Oh, C...Coach. Don't worry about them." Don't look at his cock. Don't look at his cock. Oh shit, I could see it pulsing as I couldn't stop looking at it. "Ballet is a sport too. And they're very good. Very, very good. At ballet I mean."

"Well Jenny, it's more than that," he said, spreading his legs farther apart as he turned more to face me. I could actually see his cock shift and run down the leg he left straight at my side, while his huge balls shifted the other way toward the leg crooked on my desk. I gulped more loudly than I intended to as I struggled to look at the coach's face. "The boys seem to have taken a great interest in costumes too." He leaned toward me, his cock running straightening under his Speedo’s as they tightened further. "It isn't natural for football players to be so interested in costumes. They should be interested in...well...other things." Saying this, the coach's cock plumped obviously as he thought about what I knew he meant. The leg band of his Speedo’s actually lifted off his leg as his cock hardened. I was breathing rapidly and starting to sweat.

"C...Coach, I wouldn't worry about the costumes." Should I tell him why the guys were so interested in them? Should I just suck his cock? "You see, we had some problems with getting proper costumes for them, so they just helped out until we found what worked so that they wouldn't....oh, never mind."

"No, please tell me. I can't have my guys going gay on me, you know." I had to laugh at that. The four devils he sent me were more men than every man I'd known before combined. When I laughed I could see the Coach watching my chest bounce, and then I could see the outline of the head of his cock as it throbbed in his tiny suit only a few feet away from me.

"Well, you see, we had to, um, find a way to, um, contain them."

"Contain them? What does that mean?"

"I mean, contain their....their manhood, you know. They kept kind of popping up and causing interruptions in the performance." I blushed when I finally said it. Now it was the Coach's turn to laugh. Only when he laughed, he leaned back on my desk, and his incredible cock finally sprang free of his suit and down his leg. It was huge! I mean, it was as long as any of my devils, but manly thick just like the rest of him! "Ohhh, Coach......" I was mesmerized by it. I stared at it openly, nearly drooling as I watched it throb and buck.

"Well, now I see what you mean," the Coach said. "These things do have a mind of their own." The coach grasped his mighty black cock and gave it a good stroke. He looked at me looking at his cock. Slowly, my hand reached for it as his hand moved away. Unfortunately, before I took his cock in my hand, I noticed my watch. It was time for the dress rehearsal! "Please be on time" I had admonished my angels and devils. My hand shook, my mind whirled. Twice in one day denied what I craved. "Coach, please..." I dove for his cock, sucking in the giant black head, using my tongue to pry it away from where it was trapped against his leg. I looked at the Coach, his eyes wide in return. One quick suck, as deep as I could get it, and I let it go. "Please come to dress rehearsal with me. Now."

We got to the auditorium just in time. I had the Coach enter the back of the auditorium and wait for me in the middle of an aisle. I approached the group. The girls looked exhausted. Hair matted, skin flushed, clothes wet with sweat. The devils' eyes gleamed, but they too seemed tired. Their scene wasn't till the end so I told them to wait in the wing while I got the dress rehearsal started. I put on as many lights as I could, flooding the stage. I looked out into the seating area and couldn't see anything. I told the group "This is like the real thing. No stopping until the end. We've worked hard for this and it can be a good performance. Let's do it right once and get a good night's sleep. Break a leg."

I set the first scene up, started the music, and raised the curtain. This left me in the wing with the four devils. They weren't their lively selves. "Guys, are you all right?"

"Yeah, we're all right. They took alot out of us, that's all. I mean a lot!" "Yeah" the others chuckled in agreement. Storm said "Your daughter is amazing. When I think of how she can take my whole dick and milk it, oh man, I'm gonna get hard just thinkin' of it."

"No! No getting hard now. You had your fun. Now it's time to work." Standing amid these four nearly naked black giants, telling them not to get hard as my own sex churned, was incredibly difficult. I could smell the sex on them. Oh god. Thank god Coach Shire was waiting for me. The Coach! "Ok guys, you just wait here for your cue. I'll be in the audience watching."

I tried to walk past Don but he didn't budge. "C'mon Don, let me through."

"You know Miss Jenny, I wanted to cum in your mouth today, not hers." Oh no, please don't do this to me. I could see his cock already twitching. And I could still taste him.

"Don, there will be another time. Please, please just do the scene today. Please? It will be worth it, trust me," I said as I brushed his cock with my hand. "Trust me." I pushed past all of them quickly, afraid that if I didn't I'd be on my knees for them with any more talk like that. I had to get to the Coach.

I walked into the empty seats, up and down the aisles, watching the ballet with one eye while scoping for the Coach with the other. The girls were just not into it. They were slow and lifeless. Technically they were ok, there was just no passion.

Then I spotted Coach Shire, still with his Speedo’s on. I sat next to him in the middle of the empty auditorium and we watched the ballet. I could see that his cock had gone down. Was I going to be denied yet again? I needed, absolutely needed his black cock in me. I would go crazy without it I was sure. "Coach..." I turned to him.

"Jenny, about your office. If you don't want to...oooohhhh"

H quieted right down when I started to massage his soft cock in his swim suit. It didn't stay soft for long. I gripped the sides of his suit and he lifted his ass as I pulled the suit off him. His magnificent giant black lance stood long and proud in his lap. I dropped to it, mouth open. I wasn't going to fool around this time and I wasn't going to loose another chance. He was so big that when I sucked the head of his cock, I could still watch the ballet. As important as the ballet was to me, it was soon forgotten as the black cock in my mouth became the center of my little world.

Both of us groaned in our pleasure as I took more and more of his mighty cock into me. It was so big, so very big. I had gotten used to the big cocks of my devils, but this was not an 18 year old's cock. It was a man's cock in every way. Long and thick and black as black can be. I purred as I sucked him, thrilling as I always do as I look down the black cock in my lips and up the muscled black body of the man fucking my mouth. Fuck my mouth. Fuck my mouth. The words echoed in my head as I sucked more of his wonderful black cock into my face and finally, into my throat. Fuck my mouth. Soon enough, the Coach was doing just that. I was on my knees before him, his wonderful strong hands holding my head, making my mind swim in an erotic haze as he guided my sucking mouth on and off his pulsing cock. His thick precum leaked steadily onto my tongue and down my throat, replacing the taste of Don's with this wonderful new taste. "Uuummmm...." I hummed as he held his cock imbedded in my throat. He would pull out to let me breath, then thrust again and hold himself deep within me. "UUmmmm..." God I wanted him to enjoy this.

Needing to catch my breath, I pulled off his cock with a wet slurp. I looked into his eyes as he looked down at me, on my knees. I rubbed his giant black cock all over my face. "Oh Coach. I love your big black cock. I love sucking it." Over my cheeks, my lips, my neck, all over my face I rubbed that mighty cock. I was breathing so hard from him fucking my throat and from my own excitement. "Coach, please, fuck my mouth."

He didn't need more than that. He pulled back from my face and pushed through my lips and straight down my throat. Yes! This time, as he held my head, he pistoned his huge black pole in and out of my mouth. I sucked hard and used my tongue when I could, letting his cock ride along my tongue on its way to my throat, always humming my joy and appreciation. Soon he picked up his pace. Oh yes! My eyes pleaded with him, cum for me! Cum in my mouth! Please, cum!

His grip on my head tightened. His pounding of my lips hardened. His cock swelled. "Jenny....Jenny....I'm gonna cum....I'm gonna...cum....in ....your.....mouth.....oh Jenny....gonna.....CUM!!!!!

Blast after blast of hot cum shot into my mouth as he continued to pound my soft lips. "UUNNGGHH!! UNNGGHH!!" he grunted, his pulsing cock still pistoning into my clutching, milking throat. I saw stars and felt like I might faint. Instead, my body started to shake, until "Cccooouuggh!" I shouted into his spewing cock and I called out my own orgasm. My body quaked and trembled with each thrust of his cock and each new stream of cum that jetted into my belly, and still I slurped on his cock and sucked on his cock and milked his cock, both of us shaking and grunting.

notbillyb
notbillyb
296 Followers
12