Ballet Couplings Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie was a quiet girl.
1.7k words
3.89
11.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2010

Cassie was a quiet girl, although "girl" isn't quite the word to describe her. But at 23 years old, she still acted the part of a girl. She had graduated from college, true enough, Boston University in fact. Her degree was in finance which made it nearly impossible to get a job. With the way the market had been crashing the past few years, there was little hope for any great jobs anytime soon. Somehow she found her way to a floor job at Victoria's Secret. For the shy brunette, this was somehow a job that didn't seem like it would suit her. Yet somehow it did. Women felt comfortable around her and she made a lot of sales. She usually helped women in the dressing rooms although she also rang up customers when they were busy. Plus, much of her time was spent reorganizing the racks and hanging up clothes which meant she didn't have to deal with people. That was the part she liked the best.

Even with her store discount, she still didn't buy anything at the store that wasn't appropriate for her mother to see. She wasn't a virgin, but she had only had sex with one guy and it had been quite a few years ago. That was when she was back in high school. Her freshmen year she had started dating a guy who was two years older than she was. He was more experienced sexually and it showed. Within a few weeks he had pressured her into having sex with him which she regretted every day since. In fact, it had pretty much kept her from dating. She did try once in college but as soon as the guy tried to touch her supple breasts, she ran away and never looked back.

On this particular June day, a beautiful woman walked into the store. She moved so gracefully that Cassie could only imagine that she must be a dancer. She was shorter than Cassie by a good four inches. She was also very petite, particularly in comparison to Cassie's large frame. Even though she had been losing weight, she was still fairly heavy. But with her 40 DD breasts, her body was well proportioned.

Cassie steeled herself for the contact she knew was coming. "Hi, can I help you?" She smiled.

"Um, yes, I suppose. I'm looking for something, um, well, my husband and I—" She was having trouble completing her thought. "I'm sorry. I've never bought lingerie before."

"That's okay. I can help you find something or you can just look around. Lingerie is in the back of the store."

"Thanks." The woman walked off toward the direction Cassie had indicated. She wasn't sure that help would even be helpful at this point since she had no idea what she wanted. She browsed for about ten minutes on her own, looking at different outfits. She didn't even know what size she would wear. Small? Medium? Large? Did they have petite? Was a size 6 jeans the same as a size 6 piece of lingerie? She had no idea. So she decided to go back to the sales girl. "Can you help me?"

"Sure! Absolutely. Do you have any ideas of what you are looking for?"

"No, I really don't. My husband and I have been married a long time and I just wanted to spice things up a bit. Next week we will have been together for 10 years."

"That's great!" Cassie said. "If you are really looking to spice things up, I would look at something in red. I think it would really go well with your skin tone." She picked an outfit up off a rack. It was red and completely see-through. It came with a pair of actual underwear, not a thong, and it was adjustable. "Let's try this on." The woman nodded. Cassie led her back to the dressing area and opened a door for her using a key she had strapped to her wrist. "Just go right in here. Let me know if you need any help."

"Thanks." The woman went into the dressing room and stripped down to next to nothing. She kept on her cotton underwear. It was white and it just covered her ass. But the more she thought about spicing up her relationship with her husband, the wetter she became. It was obvious on her white underwear, too. Unfortunately the mirror in the dressing room was just one flat mirror and it didn't really tell her what she looked like from all sides. She had noticed that at the end of the little hall, there was a little alcove of mirrors that would show her what she looked like from the back. They always had those in dressing rooms for "normal" stores. She wasn't sure what the etiquette here was. Her nipples were clearly defined in the sheer, knee length gown. Should she go out? "Um, excuse me?"

"Yes?" Cassie replied back. She had been busying herself with fixing discarded items back on their hangers so that they looked flattering, no matter what their size.

"Can I come out and use the mirrors at the end of the row there?"

"Yes, absolutely. As long as you're comfortable." Well there it was. How comfortable was she? She opened the door slowly, peering out to see if any other customers were there. But to her relief, the store wasn't busy. It was a weekday morning, so it did seem unlikely a lot of people would be there. Owning your own business did sometimes have its perks, one of them being you could somewhat make your own schedule. But the reality was that when the dance students were available to come to the studio, you made time for them. And when they didn't have time, you relished in the time off. Right now was one of those times. Thursday mornings she had no lessons and no classes and her husband did. He taught a lesson to a boy who was home schooled. It worked out well for her to go to Victoria's Secret then under the guise that she was going grocery shopping.

She slowly emerged from the dressing room and Cassie looked up as she did. She was stunning. Her legs were muscular and trim. Even with bare feet, she stood on her toes (Cassie wondered if that was a side effect of being a dancer), and it elongated her legs. Her breasts were perky, even though she appeared to be in her 30s at least. As Cassie's gaze lingered on the stranger's breasts, she watched the brown nipples get perky and push against the thin red fabric. She pulled her gaze away from the beautiful breasts, but unfortunately then got a glimpse of the woman's underwear. Although it wasn't particularly sexy, it was clearly wet. Was the woman turned on by just trying on the lingerie? That was incredible. "That looks great on you!" Cassie finally choked out.

"Really? Thanks!" She sounded genuinely surprised. "I'm Brenda, by the way." She reached out her hand and shook with Cassie.

"I'm Cassie. Would you like me to get you some other outfits to try on?"

"Yes, that would be great!" Brenda replied.

Cassie left the area and returned with a few more outfits in varying colors and styles. All of them had the benefit of being sheer or at least accentuating the woman's breasts. Although they were small, a B cup by Cassie's expert estimation, they were perfect and certainly the woman's best asset. She was beautifully proportioned and toned, but her ass was small because of it. A half an hour later, Brenda had tried on ten different outfits and had chosen three of them to purchase. Pleased with herself, Cassie led her out to the cash register, now fully clothed, to ring up her purchases. Brenda was as pleased as Cassie was and decided to offer her a free dance lesson. The woman was a little overweight but she had a beauty about her that Brenda couldn't pass up. Besides, a customer was a customer and maybe she could hook Cassie with that first lesson and make some money out of the deal.

"Here. This is my business card and a coupon. I own a dance studio. As a thank you for your help, I want to give you a free dance lesson. You don't have to come but I think you would enjoy it. Just remember, if you come soon, don't tell my husband how we met! I have a few more weeks before he gets his surprise!"

"Thank you," Cassie replied. She knew she wasn't supposed to take "tips" from customers but she thought this hardly counted. It wasn't costing the woman anything anyway and it really was a business proposition. Of course she wanted Cassie to join the dance studio and make some money off of her. She probably handed out free coupons to everyone. So she took the small pieces of paper and stuck them in the back pocket of her jeans. She would have to give some serious thought to dancing. With her body, she didn't see how anyone would like to watch her dance but apparently Brenda had some sort of interest. Or maybe it was purely financial. Mentally, Cassie shrugged. She might take Brenda up on her offer. Someday.

****************

Sam knew that Brenda was leaving for a conference for a full week. He was partially dreading the fact that she was leaving and partially excited that he would be alone. He also had great plans for when she returned. Sam and Brenda's sex life had been lacking. They had known each other now for almost ten years. When she returned home from her trip, it would be ten years to the day since he enticed her into his bed from the New York City Ballet. They had rushed into marriage and things had been largely good. But when they moved from New York to Boston, they were so busy opening their own business that their relationship had gone by the wayside.

It had been four years since then and things had been going down since. But Sam often remembered their first night together where he had practically forced her to have sex with him and she had been so open and inviting. He thought that if he brought back some of that control, she might open up to him again and be the woman he had fallen in love with so many years ago. Maybe by opening up that control, he would be the man she had fallen in love with. So he had made plans for while she was away. Brenda was in for a great surprise when she came back.