Ballgame?

Story Info
Groupie gets an awakening.
963 words
2.59
81.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bottom of the ninth, bases loaded and Luis Gonzales is up to bat. Everyone is counting on him to win the World Series for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The pitcher winds up and delivers a fastball. Gonzales's lighting reflexes kick in and he connects with the ball, sending it down center field therefore ending the game. The Diamondbacks are the World Series Champions. Meanwhile…

Robin lay on her couch watching the game. She loves the Diamondbacks and was sad because she could not score tickets to the game. As the game ended, Robin got up, placed her dishes in the dishwasher, put it to go to its cycle and prepared for a long bath. She draws her bath with hot water, jasmine scented bubble bath and bath crystals. She disrobes and steps into the tub, letting the scented water engulf her senses. She lays there unknowing of the stranger lurking in the shadows of her bedroom.

He waits patiently, knowing that his time will come. Knowing that the wait will have all been worthwhile. Suddenly he hears the water start to drain from the tub. He imagines his victim getting out of the tub, and grabbing a towel. He smiles as he fantasizes about her patting down her legs, slowly moving up onto her thighs, then drying her womanhood. Wishing he could be the towel that is most likely now wondering up her tight stomach, slowly caressing her breasts as she dries them. Then patting her arms and face dry, then being rapped around her head. He imagines her putting on her satiny nightgown. He hears the door open and he recoils into the corner where he is hiding.

Feeling suddenly cold, Robin looks around her room. She feels as if she is being watched. She goes through her house and makes sure that everything is locked up tight. She steps back into her bedroom and switches on the light next to her lamp. She opens the drawer and reaches for her favorite book. She tries to read but her mind keeps wandering to how great Gonzales looked in his uniform and how she wished she could have been there to give him a kiss of congratulations in the end. Not being able to concentrate, she puts her book down and turns of the light. He decides to make his move.

He approaches the bed quietly. She does not sense him coming. Quietly he withdraws his blade and puts it lightly on her throat. Her breath stills as she tries to figure out what is going on. He looks at her square in the eyes and tells her not to scream. If she does she will be sorry. He removes the blade from her throat and she does not fight him. He kisses her lightly saying how much he is enjoying her mouth and how long he has wanted to do this. He devours her throat as he kisses down to her breasts. He hears a faint catch in her breath and knows that she is not as unaffected as she pretends. He takes her pert nipple between his teeth and gently bites down. He smiles knowingly as he hears her breath become rougher. He moves on to the next one causing the same reaction from her.

"Who is this man, and why is he making me feel like this especially against my will?" Robin thinks to herself that she must be sick in order to be so turned on by being raped. As he bites down on her nipple her breath catches as she feels herself becoming wetter by the minute. He suddenly looks up at her, smiling, and then in one quick flash of silver, he cuts her nightgown in half exposing her to him completely. He reaches between her legs and feels her hot inner core. He says that he is surprised by how wet she is and how ready she seems to be. In one quick motion, he removes his clothing and enters her roughly. She gasps, but it is more of shock than of pain. She lays there for a moment as he lets his member sit in her, letting her become accustomed to him. Suddenly he starts an in and out rhythm making all of her senses be in tune to her center being. Every single shred of decency she had has been blown away from this quiet man who is raping her. She begs him to go faster. He willingly obliges and they both reach a bliss full climax together. He stays in her until his member softens. As he is about to pull out, she holds him down and tells him not to go.

"But, I have just raped you." He tells her.

"I don't mind, in fact you can rape me whenever you want."

"She wants me to stay??" He thinks in his mind that it is a setup to call the police. She seems to read his mind and tells him that she will not be calling the police. That she enjoyed her evening with him. He removes his mask and she gasps in surprise as his face registers in her mind. Matt, her best friend in high school, the one she had not heard from in years was staring down at her.

Matt tells her how long he wanted to tell her he loved her but never got the courage to come out and say it. He sees that she has stayed quiet and wonders if he should leave. As she gets up, she says how glad that it was him and not some weirdo out on the street. He crushes Robin to him and then kisses her passionately. They melt into each other's arms as they spend the night rediscovering each other.