Balls On The Line In City Trading

Story Info
A wannabe city trader ends up trading... his gender!
1.2k words
4.01
102.2k
13
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gomorrah
gomorrah
118 Followers

In 2007 I felt pretty lucky. Having just graduated, I moved straight into a position as a junior trading analyst with a top city investment company, that was doing really well. I turned up for my first day of work in one of the smaller towers at Canary Wharf, but it had an amazing view across the Thames to Grenwich.

Things were going just fine until the financial crisis hit in December 2007. Rumours began to spread around the office that lay-offs were going to begin, and sure enough, staff began to file out with their meagre office possessions in cardboard boxes. It began in the juniors section - least experienced first, so we were all panicking the thought of being called into the dreaded office of supervisor Raisha Taylor, an immaculately dressed, mocha-skinned Anglo-Indian, known to be a ball-busting bitch who loved to come down hard, especially on junior men. We all suspected she had a bit of femdom in her, but no one knew the whole story.

A Singaporean girl who had a cubicle next to mine, Alice, was called into the office, and was in there for about twenty minutes, but when she emerged, instead of heading to her usual desk and packing her possessions like all the previous juniors had done, she headed across the office to a discreet blue door, and disappeared inside.

By this stage there was only three more of the last intake of juniors left. Myself, a blonde female Londoner called Abby, and an American girl called Clancy.

Clancy was next into Raisha's office, and she too emerged after half an hour to head for the blue door. Abby and I were nervously chatting about what we thought was going on, and both feeling a bit strange in the now virtually empty office space that had previously been home to about twenty staff.

Raisha's head poked around the corner of her door, summoning Abby, and leaving me alone to my own increasingly panicked thoughts.

Sure enough, after 25 minutes, Abby emerged and began walking across towards the blue door. Despite having her face downturned submissively she managed a discreet wink in my direction. I suddenly felt less taunted, but that quickly changed as Raisha emerged once again, looked directly at me and said: "Right. Last, in here now!"

I gingerly walked into the office and closed the door behind me. Raisha was leaning again the front of her desk - a broad oak classical design, that fitted well with the paneled decor of the old fashioned room. She wore a tight fitting white satin blouse that made it impossible for everyone to realise she had amazing 36C breasts, and skin tight leather pants showing off her long legs and curvy butt, above red high heels that matched her lipstick. Her long black hair was pulled back in a strict ponytail.

"Sit!" was all she said. I took the hard folding plastic chair in the middle of the office, that had replaced the usual plush guest chairs, and contrasted obviously with her own burgundy leather throne on the other side of the desk.

"I am sure you are aware that since the financial crisis has begun, we have had to make certain changes her, in order to stay competitive," she begun. "It also means many have had to be let go of. I can predict this crisis is going to go on for the next couple of years at least, and whilst the company is strong enough to continue to make life comfortable for its employees, those that leave will have little prospect of finding meaningful employment in the next few years."

She paused, and began pacing to let her words sink in.

"Now, the bad news is there is going to be no new positions for trading analysts until things pick up, which is why you have probably seen many of your fellow junior colleagues sadly departing this morning, most probably onto a much less rewarding life."

My heart sank, she was about to make me walk the plank. I knew I would end up flipping burgers or something menial if I lost this job.

I felt her eyes appraising my body language, and presumably satisfied with what see saw, she decided to continue.

"Now in this firm, we value good staff, and don't just let anybody go in these sorts of situations. A few of the girls considered their options, and given the opportunity to change career path, decided to stay on with us. I personally think you might be valuable enough to keep on, so that option may be available to you... depending on what you say in response to my next sentence."

I gulped, this seemed very ominous. She paused for what seemed to be an eternity.

"You will have no proof of what I am about to say, and should you refuse my offer, any attempt to discuss it, or publicly reveal it will result in your total professional destruction by our team of lawyers - but I am sure we won't need to come to that. You either agree, stand up and walk towards the blue door on the far side of the office, or refuse, go back to your desk, pack your belongings and depart, never to mention it again. Understood?"

"Yes." was all I could reply.

"I have a particular personal interest in... certain types of men and women. I obviously do a LOT of background digging about potential staff before I take them on. A LOT. And I don't just mean about your grades."

I gulped. I started to think about where I thought this was heading.

"When you were at university, you engaged in certain types of activities which appeal to me, and make me think you would be willing to consider the career change I am about to offer you. I personally find submissive men very attractive, and I find your inner-submissiveness and feminine features likewise attractive. I know you have bisexual tendancies, and obviously you are not the most masculine man."

She understated this fact for my modesty. At 5'6" and 143 lbs I was quite scrawny. I was never good at sports, and I cut quite a feminine appearance.

"I know about some of your antics and I am going to offer you the opportunity to stay with us by re-training in the secretarial pool to become my personal secretary. I DO expect my secretary to be feminine, submissive, obedient, and immaculately dressed in feminine attire. I suspect this won't be an issue, as I think were I to check, i would probably find you wearing girly panties right now!

This will permanently change every aspect of your life from now on, but you will be handsomely rewarded, and I believe happier than you could ever have been in the alpha male world of trading."

I simply blinked, completely tacked aback. But how on earth did she find out about my background? For many men this would have probably been offensive or laughable, but she obviously had been digging in my background. She KNEW I had a dirty hidden secret, and she was using it to her advantage, but she had also confidently banked on my response.

I stood, looked into her glinting green eyes, and walked quietly with my head bowed across the office towards the blue door...

gomorrah
gomorrah
118 Followers