Bambi & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers

My sister and I each took a ring and at the same time, slipped them on each other. My ring fit well but hers was a little loose. We sat there looking at each other as well as looking at our hands. After a few moments, mom spoke up again.

"Why are just sitting there? You've just gotten married, aren't you going to consummate this?"

I stood up and gave mom a huge hug. "Thanks a lot mom. You're the best."

I then reached down and picked Bambi up off the couch. She shrieked with surprise and grabbed me around the neck. I carried her down to her bedroom, kicking the door shut after us with my foot. I set her on the bed and gave her a deep kiss. I started to slowly unbutton her blouse but she didn't want to go slow. Pushing my hands away, she grabbed her blouse and yanked it open, sending buttons flying. She whipped it off and reached back for her bra.

I laughed and pulled my shirt over my head. By the time she had her shorts and panties off, I had my pants and boxers off as well. My sister pulled me down on top of her and we kissed frantically as we rubbed our naked bodies together. She pushed me onto my back and kissed her way down to my dick where she licked it rapidly. It only took a few minutes of her talented mouth to get me very hard. When she had me where she wanted me, she straddled me and plunged herself all the way on my dick in one thrust.

She leaned over with a huge smile on her face and spoke to me softly.

"You have no idea how much it turns me on to think of you this way; my brother, my husband. It is the ultimate fulfillment of my love and desires. I don't know if I'll ever be happier than I am right now."

"That sounds like a challenge to me. I guess it's up to me to try and find ways to make you even happier...my sister, my wife."

I started to play with her tits as she sat back up and rode me. Her steady up and down movement felt really good. She would relax in the down stroke and squeeze me on the up stroke. She had me moaning constantly.

After a while I had her get off me and onto her hands and knees. I held her hips and entered her from behind. My sister put her head down on the bed, allowing me to penetrate deeper. She reached back and rubbed her clit. Our excitement rose quickly and we were getting close to cumming soon.

I pulled out and had her lay down on her back. I entered her again as we looked in each others' eyes. It only took a few more moments before my sister came hard, her pussy squeezing me rhythmically. This triggered me and I went off deep inside her. I felt myself pulse several times as I filled her with my cum. We lay there side by side as we came down from our exertions. We kissed several times and held each other close as we drifted off to sleep.

Ten days later we were packed up and ready to move to our new apartment at college. I could tell that mom was very sad that we were both leaving, but she insisted she would be fine. She took some time off work to come and help us get settled. She and Bambi got everything set up while I registered for classes and got familiar with the campus. A few days later she flew back home.

When classes started, Bambi went out and got a job, again serving cocktails. She had an advantage over the students as she could work full time during the days. We soon settled into a good routine. Our neighbors were really nice. Most of the couples were both students, but a few were like us with only one of them in school. We made many friends.

That was four years ago. I'm sitting here recollecting all this as I wait my turn for my diploma. I got my degree in electrical engineering and already have a job lined up. The new company is going to pay for moving me and my family. Mom said she's ready to retire so she can move to be near us. I know Bambi is very happy to have her near to help her.

I glance out at the visitors section. Even though I cannot see them, I know both mom and Bambi are there watching. I told my sister she shouldn't come but she insisted. I know it's hard for her to get around as she is eight months pregnant. The sonogram says we are having a girl. That will be good as we already have a 16 month old boy. I know mom is holding him right now. She loves being a grandmother. As I think about my little boy, I cannot help but wonder; when he grows up, how is he going to feel towards his sister?

Mac_G
Mac_G
150 Followers