Bambi Does It Her Way-Rev.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers

"Good." She turned to Mistress P. "Go back to fucking his ass with that dildo. The rest of you girls can do whatever the hell you want with this asshole. Enjoy yourselves!"

With her blessings, the crowd of thirty of so women began ravaging his naked, trembling frame, employing the most vulgar language as they did so. The ubiquitous cameras caught every motion, every nuance on tape. Nothing was done or said that was not captured in some fashion, either on film or in photos. The gangbang was now in full swing.

Bambi decided to concentrate her attentions on Freddie for the time being, and to let her second and third assistant directors handle the filming of the other two men. She walked up to the prostrate man, tightly secured by leather straps on each limb, her luxurious long blonde hair falling into his face as she bent over him.

"Look into the camera, asshole!" she said, grabbing his chin in her hand.

He winced but made no outcry as the camera lens moved in for a close up of his face.

"Good," she said, pleased. "I don't like cry babies. Now I want you to listen to me very carefully, Freddie boy. You will address all of the women here as 'mistress' and nothing more. And that includes me. If I hear you utter any words such as cunt, bitch, whore, slut, etc., I'm going to send you home with the worse case of blue balls you've ever had in your miserable life. And if you cum without permission...well, you get thrown out on your ass with no pay. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes, mistress," he replied meekly.

"And you will do whatever the mistresses tell you to do without exception. Got it?"

"Yes, mistress, exactly as they say."

With Freddie's engorged genitals on full display and in a completely vulnerable state, he had little choice but to comply with Bambi's demands. He watched with trepidation as the group of pretty young females hovered around him, encircling his taught, muscular body like vultures, eager to devour his succulent male flesh. He had to admit that they were a good-looking lot, most of them dressed in various colors of leather or latex cat suits that clung to their bodies like a second skin. Some of the outfits allowed the breasts to be exposed; others had a cutout in the lower section allowing easy access to their genitals.

The sight of so much female beauty was overwhelming, but all he could do was lay there like a sacrificial lamb as the women ran their tongues and hands over his entire body, admiring the handsome, tanned form as they prepared to fuck the meaty behemoth sticking up between his legs.

Much to Sinderella's dismay, but in deference to Bambi's direction, it was a young, redheaded girl of eighteen who volunteered to be the first to sample Freddie's gargantuan organ. Captivated by the man's physical beauty no less than his massive erection, she easily climbed atop his body and took the shaft of his penis in her right hand while facing him. She guided his tool to her already moist slit and with one singular effort managed to absorb the entire length of him inside her. She gasped with pleasure as she began riding him.

"What a fucking big dick!" she exclaimed as she rode him, desperately seeking climax.

"Go for it, Tina!" another girl cried. "Ride that fucking big cock!"

Tina was in heaven. She lowered her body down so that she could kiss Freddie, offering her tongue to him as he fiercely drove his cock in and out of her cunt.

"You thought you were going to shoot your hot cum in our faces, didn't you?" she asked him, her hot, passionate kisses exciting him to no end.

"Yes, mistress," he replied, feeling his balls tighten.

"Now the joke is on you, isn't it, mother fucker?"

"Yes, mistress."

That was all Tina could say because just then she was gripped by a powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit!" she cried. "This asshole is going to make me cum!"

The young girl screamed as she came, the intensity of her orgasm washing over her like an uncontrollable wave of pure ecstasy.

The audience applauded loudly.

"That was fucking great, Tina!" Bambi said. "Very erotic!"

Tina was so overcome by her climax that she couldn't even respond. She climbed off Freddie and took a seat in the far corner of the room, her entire body flushed and trembling.

"Now it's my turn to fuck him," Sinderella said into the camera. "But first I'm going to suck that big prick of his."

She said this with such bravura that the other women laughed with delight.

"I'll bet you can't fit that fucking thing in your mouth!" Mayhem said.

"You watch me!" Sinderella replied as she hovered over Freddie's midsection.

Her lips, now glistening with a fresh coating of gloss, encircled the mammoth penis easily, and with precise, rapid movements she fellated his swollen cock with the expertise of a professional whore.

"Don't you dare shoot off in my mouth or I'll have Sister Severity castrate you," she said to Freddie.

"Hey, that's a great idea!" Severity replied with a big smile. "What do you think, Bambi? A real, live castration! That would put our film over the top!"

"And land me in jail," Bambi said sourly. "No thanks."

"I have a really cool scalpel in my handbag," she said eagerly.

Freddie grimaced. "Is this bitch for real?"

"What did I tell you about using that word?" Bambi said, striking him across the face with her clipboard.

"But she wants to cut my nuts off!"

"Don't worry about your fucking nuts. They're safe...for now."

Freddie offered her a weak smile but he was far from being completely assured.

"As for you," Bambi said to Severity. "I want no more talk about castration. But if you feel the desire to inflict a little punishment on these guys, you have my blessings. But keep it light. Understood?"

"Okay," she replied looking disappointed. "But it sure would have been nice to end the film on a high note with this asshole's balls in my hands."

Freddie was relieved to see the elfin girl depart, swinging her rosary beads in the air as she made her way toward some of the more formidable-looking women in the crowd.

"I'm glad you're the one in charge here," Freddie said to Bambi. "That girl scares me."

"She scares a lot of people," Bambi replied as she told Sinderella to resume sucking the handsome man's cock.

The cameras now closed in on Sinderella's incredible blowjob, capturing in detail every little ridge and vein of the turgid, straining cock under her control. Sensing Freddie was approaching orgasm, she removed her mouth from his prick and sat on his face, ordering him to eat her pussy.

"That's it," she cooed as his tongue darted in and out of her heated cunt. "Drink all my fuck juices you little shit! I want to cum in your mouth!"

Freddie sucked harder, forcing his tongue as far up into her slit as he could.

"Oh, yes baby!" she cried with joy. "Suck me! Suck me!"

Mayhem was getting so turned on by the sight that that she jumped onto the bed and, parting her black satin underwear to one side, guided Freddie's unattended cock straight into her dripping vagina.

"The god-damn thing feels like a fucking kielbasa!" she exclaimed to everyone's delight. "But it feels really fucking good ladies, I can tell you that!"

The thirty or so women standing around the fornicating trio laughed as they watched the pretty redhead ride Freddie's huge pole, her enormous tits bouncing up and down as she did so.

"Now this is a cock!" she continued as she looked between her legs to see the gargantuan appendage disappear and then reappear only moments later from her hairy snatch.

"Are we going to witness a double orgasm, ladies?" Bambi said into the camera. "I don't know but it looks like it might happen!"

"Cum! Cum! Cum!" the crowd chanted as both Sinderella and Mayhem felt themselves approaching climax.

"Yes! Yes!" Sinderella screamed. "You're going to make me cum you son of a bitch!"

Freddie licked her cunt for all he was worth, fighting to hold back his own orgasm as the two women grabbed each other's arms and tried to steady themselves for the oncoming explosion emanating from their own overheated cunts.

"Fuck!" Mayhem cried as her pussy absorbed every inch of Freddie's long, cum-swollen shaft. "I'm coming!"

Sinderella was next. Slamming her buttocks down hard on Freddie's face, she threw her arms around Mayhem's neck as her entire body froze.

"I'm coming too!" she cried as the intensity of her orgasm made her face and upper body turn a bright crimson.

Bambi made sure that the cameras got close-ups of both women's faces as they rode the crest of their respective orgasms. Mayhem, her own climax seeming to go on forever, dug her polished, red nails deeply into Freddie's sides, unwilling to break connection with the overpowering lustful feelings she was experiencing.

"Oh, how I wish I could have this bastard shooting off in me!" she wailed, almost choking on her words.

"Don't worry, baby," Bambi said to her. "That's coming."

The audience cheered as both women's orgasms subsided.

"Fucking great!" one of the girls exclaimed. Her name was Molly and she was a very cute blonde with short hair and an impish grin. But her most prominent feature was her huge 38D breasts that stood out proudly in testament to her nineteen years.

As soon as both Sinderella and Mayhem had finished with Freddie, Molly jumped up onto the bed and impaled herself upon Freddie's meat stick.

"I want you to fuck me really hard," she said to him, gently slapping his face a few times. "Give me everything you've got. But don't you fucking come inside me or I'll kill you!"

"I promise I won't," Freddie replied, his eyes reveling in the sight of her beauty and her equally beauteous twin mounds of flesh.

"I can see you like these," Molly said, noticing his obvious attraction to her tits. "You want some?"

"Please mistress," Freddie begged. "Please let me suck your beautiful breasts."

Molly smiled. "Since you asked nicely, I'll let you."

Freddie was thrilled beyond measure. He loved blonde women, and Molly had the kind of face he adored. Large green eyes, a small, beautifully shaped nose, and a sexy mouth that looked as if it had been created for sucking cock. He gratefully accepted the oversized fruit offered to him and gently licked and caressed each nipple before burying his face in her cleavage to inhale her delicious, addictive female scent.

"I want some close-ups of her delicious ass bobbing up and down on his fat prick!" Bambi ordered one of the camera crew. "And you," she said to another woman holding a camera. "Turn that thing on me."

The woman did as she was told and got a close-up of Bambi's face.

"We're now going to go over to our little friend Severity to see what she's been up to," she said into the camera. "And if I know her, the guy on the receiving end is going to be in some pain."

The camera followed Bambi as she walked over to Eddie, who had been removed from the recliner and had been strung up like a side of beef with all four limbs tethered to four steel poles. He looked with consternation at Severity, who was in the process of preparing to give him a spanking with a wooden paddle.

"He spit at me, Bambi!" said Severity, her voice full of righteous indignation. "This fucker spit at me!"

Bambi was outraged.

"You dared to spit at your mistress!" she said angrily as she slapped his face hard. "How dare you, you insignificant little piece of trash!"

"And he got me right in the face!" Severity moaned, as she wiped her face several times with her sleeve.

"This fucking chick is deranged!" Eddie cried. "She tried to cut my balls off!"

Bambi gave Severity a forbidding look.

"Is this true?"

"I only threatened him. I didn't do it. But I wanted to!"

"I told you there would be no castrations. This is not that kind of movie. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yeah," she said dourly. "But I can still spank the shit out of him, can't I?"

"Give him ten—but no more. And keep it light. I need a few close-ups of his ass when Mistress P fucks him with her giant dildo."

"Ten it is!" Severity said merrily as she laid into Eddie's exposed buttocks with gusto.

"Ouch! Fuck!" he exclaimed as the girl enthusiastically delivered blow after blow upon his ass cheeks. "I don't want to be butt-fucked by some giant dildo!" he cried between blows.

"You know," Bambi said as she leaned in close to his face, "I can always change my mind—about your balls, I mean."

Eddie cringed. "Okay. Okay. Whatever you say!"

The women surrounding him laughed with glee as they watched Severity apply herself to the task of disciplining him with such assiduous devotion. After the punishment was over, Eddie was nearly in tears.

"Jesus Christ, that fucking hurts!" he screamed.

"Oh, shut the fuck up you pussy!" Severity screamed back. "You're pathetic!"

The two dozen or so women standing around him found his discomfort highly entertaining.

"You want a handkerchief to blow your nose?" one short brunette girl said to Eddie, mocking him.

"I have just the cure for this foul-mouthed SOB!" Mistress P said, brandishing a huge, chrome, foot-long dildo.

"No!" Eddie pleaded. "Not that!"

"Yes, that!" Mistress P said as she reached for a jar of Vaseline. "I'm going to lube up your asshole and then fuck the shit of you with this lovely dildo. After that, you're going to fuck each and every woman here. Does that make you feel better?"

"You're the boss," Eddie replied, fearful of incurring her wrath.

"Smart lad! Now get ready. This might hurt a little bit."

With only the barest concession to Eddie's comfort, she slapped a glob of Vaseline around the edge of his anus and savagely inserted the metallic tube up his ass. Eddie howled in pain.

"Take it easy!" he cried. "That fucking hurts!"

The crowd cheered wildly.

"I'll bet it does!" Mistress P replied, laughing as she rapidly fucked his ass with the dildo.

Despite the pain of being butt-fucked in this fashion, Eddie's rock-hard erection refused to go down. The enormous appendage with its purple, bulbous head and oversized scrotum stood out in pride defiance of the harsh treatment his rectum was undergoing under the sadistic woman's determined efforts. More than once he screamed in agony, but the torment continued. For ten minutes he was abused in this way until he actually broke down in tears, sobbing like a little child.

"For God's sake, no more! No more!" he begged.

Bambi ordered Mistress P to cease punishing Eddie and told the crowd to put him back on the recliner.

"You've got almost two dozen women to please," she said to the teary-eyed man as he was laid down on the bed and fastened down. "See that you do."

Eddie was too overcome with pain to offer a reply. His prick was now ready to be used in any way the women wanted.

The first to take advantage of his oversized organ was Severity herself. The paddling she had administered to him had made her very horny, as was often the case with those who practice sadism. Chastisement of subservient men always provided her with a palpable sexual thrill that could only be relieved by experiencing an orgasm herself. Without a word, she straddled the prostrate man and, taking his cock in her hand, fed the huge prick into her dripping snatch.

"You should be on your knees thanking me for allowing you to fuck me, you fucking piece of garbage!" she said to Eddie as she pinched his nipples hard.

"Yes, mistress," he replied meekly.

"If you make me cum I might decide not to cut off your fucking balls."

"That would be nice mistress."

"But if you cum inside me..."

At this point she stopped to enjoy the intensely pleasurable feelings of Eddie's drug-enhanced prick as it drove into her with machine-like precision.

"I will have to sever this fucking freakish dong of yours," she said, resuming her previous thought. "Now fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Eddie wanted desperately to wrap his arms around her and force her closer to him. But her tiny, slim body, like that of a gymnast, was forever beyond his grasp. All he could do was look up into her laughing brown eyes, eyes that sparkled with an inner fire, driven by lust and by the desire to dominate, and imagine what it must be like to kiss the delicious, pouting mouth that even as it smiled in mockery of him, drove him mad with its utter inaccessibility.

"Keep going!" Severity ordered him. "I need to cum really bad!"

The small crowd around her began to laugh and applaud as they watched Eddie's monstrous cock ply the furrows of the girl's soaked cunt. They knew that their friend was going to orgasm soon, and their collective voices reached fever pitch just as she herself began the long, slow, inevitable climb toward climax.

Bambi found herself cheering right along with the rest of the crowd, offering encouragement to Severity by using her index finger to massage the girl's stiff clit.

"Better hold your ears everybody!" Bambi said into the camera. "This girl's a screamer!"

As if on cue, Severity threw back her head and cried out as if in agony. "Oh, my fucking, Jesus! I'm coming!"

Hearing this, Eddie drove his prick into her desperately, fighting hard to prevent himself from ejaculating.

"You're just so fucking beautiful!" he exclaimed, unable to suppress his adoration for the willful, sadistic creature who saw him as nothing more than a piece of meat to be used for her pleasure.

It was a long, soul-satisfying orgasm, made all the more intense by Eddie's furious tempo and Bambi's deftly moving finger. Severity swore loudly, cursing everybody and everything as she experienced a series of multiple climaxes that left her body bathed in sweat. And all the while, three different cameras, capturing three different angles, filmed the whole event.

"Multiple orgasms for Severity!" Bambi shouted, her face filling the camera lens. "What do you think about that folks?"

The women cheered wildly as the lovely brunette's orgasm subsided. She threw herself on top of Eddie's body, her face only inches from his.

"You deserve this," she said to him, as she thrust her tongue into his mouth and deep kissed him.

The astonished man accepted her gift graciously and passionately, his whole body alive and tingling with her scent and sweat. But his pleasure was short-lived. Just as he was beginning to really enjoy the prolonged kiss, Severity bit his lower lip, drawing blood.

"Why did you do that?" Eddie cried in pain.

"To remind you who's in charge here, mother fucker!" she said, glaring at him.

As soon as Severity got off his body, another girl took her place, forcing Eddie to undergo yet another long ritual in which he was compelled to sexually satisfy his partner while he, himself, was forbidden to cum. It amazed him that he was able to keep his own orgasm in check, even while the tremendous pressure kept rising in his scrotum; a result of the monumental increase in sperm produced by the infamous EJAX drug.

"You did well," Bambi said to him, giving him a pat on the cheek. "Now let's go and see how your little friend is doing over there."

The camera followed her as she approached Jim, still encased in black latex with only his huge prick exposed and now lying on a recliner and fully incapacitated. He was being fellated by a woman whom Bambi knew well, a veteran pornographic actress who was married with two kids. Her name was Cheryl Jergens, a twenty-seven-year-old, voluptuous, big-titted blonde who had perfected the technique of giving blowjobs into a fine art. She was also a professional dominatrix and was used to having men worship at her feet. When she saw Bambi approach she removed her mouth from Jim's tool and smiled.

"Want some?" she asked Bambi.

"No, thanks. Besides, you're doing such a great job."

Cheryl laughed. "My mouth is fucking sore! But I've actually cum three times just from sucking him."

fmcchris
fmcchris
570 Followers
123456...8