Banana Fun at the Office

Story Info
Find out about another use for that banana in your lunch.
1.2k words
3.66
63.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
377 Followers

Isn't it funny the wild things we will do for our lovers? I have attended swingers' parties for one. I have bought more sexy lingerie than I can count. I have changed my hair style and color. But this is the story of one of the wildest things I ever did. It is the story of how I came to play with the banana from my boss' lunch.

You see my boss and I had been having an affair for several months. He was older than me by almost two decades; a departure from my preference for younger men. He was also only the second black man that I had ever been with. Although in complete honesty he was more what I call choco-loco-mocca or mixed race. To this day, I can't look at the President without thinking of him.

He had been married for almost thirty years, but they had long since quit being lovers. Although their two children were adults by then, they continued to remain married for comfort's sake. His wife too was a blonde. I, on the other hand, was in the process of ending a long term relationship. I was just waiting until I had the finances to arrange a move into my own place once my income tax refund came. But as was a common pattern with me, I began the affair as a means of lifting my battered ego. We had actually been flirting for months. It began with casual comments about my 'wild side.' Over time it escalated to further revelations about fantasies; some fulfilled and others yet to be.

It was just after the Christmas holiday. My soon to be ex had been particularly brutal with his emotional torture over the holidays. Money was tight so I bought my children only basic presents. But the latest game console had just been released. I had told them that I would get them one in a few months once we were on our own again. But my ex went out and bought one for himself...with money from the joint account. We were all devastated when he opened it on Christmas Eve. To me it was the final straw; I knew that we had to get out of there as fast as we could.

But isn't it funny how a bad relationship can make you doubt yourself? After months and years of being told you are fat or dumb or whatever your weakness is, you can actually come to believe it. At the time, I was insecure about my weight. I had found comfort in food during those bad times and as a result I had gained thirty-five pounds and a couple of dress sizes. I was definitely in the thick category and bordering on BBW (big beautiful women). A part of me doubted that any man would find me attractive, which is why the attention from my boss was so important. But it was also why I was reluctant after months of flirting to actually get naked with someone new.

But I need not have worried. From that first time that we met at a hotel near the office that charged by the hour, my boss was as supportive as a lover as he was with my career. He reassured me that despite my size I was a beautiful, sexy woman. It was just what I needed at that difficult time in my life. As a result, I was more than happy to indulge his little fetishes. His was the first large cock to fuck my ass. We even toyed with golden showers; not something I would recommend. I confessed my fantasy based on vampire romance novels to drink my lover's blood. He bought a razor blade, but I chickened out at the reality of that one.

Usually we kept our trysts to the hotel near the office or my apartment once I finally moved out. But occasionally when the part-time administrative assistant was not around, we would play a bit at the office as well. Of course, the taboo of those times always added an erotic edge to the love making. The risk of being caught made it more erotic somehow. Now my boss' office had a large window that overlooked the flight path of planes approaching the local airport. Although we were several stories up, it was hot to think that perhaps someone in one of those planes was looking out the window at us.

On this particular day, it was a sunny day so the shades were drawn back to reveal the urban skyline and the planes coming in for landing. We had been fooling around for a bit and my boss had his digital camera out and was snapping pictures of me as I did a slow strip tease. As I sat on the conference table across from his desk with my panties off and my skirt pulled up to reveal my shaved cunt, my boss got a mischievous look in his eyes. He then preceded to hand me the banana from his lunch that had been sitting on his desk. With a smile, he dared me to satisfy myself with the fruit while he took pictures. Actually I think he asked if I thought I could cum as hard on the banana as I did on his big black cock. I proceeded to find out.

I slowly inserted the banana into my wet cunt; looking into the camera with a naughty smile the whole time. I have to admit the curve of it allowed it to hit my g-spot rather nicely. I am multi-orgasmic so I used the fruit for several moments to bring myself off while he continued to snap away with the camera. Then with a smile, I slowly removed the banana from my pussy and brought it to my lips. I knew that boss man, as I called him, enjoyed it when I cleaned off his cock after a long fuck session. So I knew he would enjoy it as I leaked my girl juices from the skin of the banana. Although I was accustomed to my own taste, the flavour of the banana skin was not very appealing. So after a couple of quick licks, I moved on to peeling and eating the ripe fruit beneath. He continued to snap away with the camera, but it was now a one-handed thing as he unbuckled his belt and opened his slacks to remove his rather substantial black cock.

I smiled then and held out the remains of the fruit; offering it to my lover. He laid the camera on his desk and crossed the room to nibble on the fruit. His eyes stared into mine as he ate the banana that only a couple of moments before had been buried deep inside my body. As he ate the rest of the fruit, I began to slowly stroke his now fully hard cock. My legs had remained open through out, so it was a matter of scooting my bottom to the edge of the table and guiding his cock inside of me. I have to admit...his cock made me cum harder than the banana had. Of course, when he posted those pics to a website that he was a member, I was pleased when they were quickly one of the top ranked downloads. That helped to restore my battered self-esteem.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
377 Followers