Bananas are Fun!

Story Info
Masturbation in the bath.
761 words
3.76
39.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love making myself come in the bath. I love the feel of the water on my skin, and how my hand glides over it so smoothly and easily. I like the way my body looks too -- all glistening and sleek, with a dark thatch of hair just below the water line. Lying back, inhaling the sweet scent of the bath oil, and caressing my arms from fingertips to shoulders in long strokes. Reaching forward and running my hands over my calves, the backs of my knees, thighs, skirting my pubic hair and up over my belly, circling my breasts and moving in smaller and smaller circles closer to my nipples until I roll them, hard and erect between my finger tips, stifling a moan as I do so. When I feel like this I'm sure that every sexual part of myself is swollen and begging to be touched -- mouth, breasts, sex -- and all the places in between become hyper-sensitive. The lightest caress is delicious. I like to tease myself like this, building up the need to touch my sex slowly and deliberately, until I can think of nothing else, until it feels like I don't even have a choice any more -- I have to stroke it.

And such an intense, almost painful pleasure when I finally do -- delicately sliding the tip of my middle finger over my clit to circle the opening to my sex, teasing myself more. I can see the banana sat on the side of the bath, and I know how satisfying its going to feel to slide it inside me, but I want to make myself come first. I increase the pressure and speed of my finger, flicking it with the tip of one finger whilst sliding my other hand over my breasts and the valley in between at the same time. Circles now with two fingers, gasping every time they pass over that most sensitive spot. I close my eyes and lose myself in the sensation, concentrating all of my attention on the feelings spiralling out from my sex until I can see swirling patterns of red and orange behind my eyelids, growing hotter and redder as the orgasm builds and biting my lip to stop myself crying out as I reach the peak. Opening my eyes slowly and feeling almost faint from the release and the heat of the bath.

But I don't want to come down yet. I reach for the banana and dip it into the water. And as I do so, I can't help but remember that first time, when you blindfolded me, and slid a banana oh-so-shockingly cold and smooth into my pussy, then proceeded to eat it - and me - out.... I've already cut off the black tip, and I slide the clean, sliced end of it down between my breasts and over my belly towards my sex. I raise my ass up slightly and part the lips of my sex wide with one hand and then rub the tip of the banana right down from my clit to my anus. God, I want sooo much to fuck myself with it. I close my eyes and imagine that you are holding it, teasing me with it, and I try to make myself wait longer, building the anticipation. I know you would make me wait until I was begging you to slide it inside me. I have less restraint, and I can feel the muscles in my sex wanting to clench around something, so I hold the lips of my sex open with one hand and inch the banana inside with the other, head thrown back and mouth slightly open as the firm yellow fruit disappears inside my waiting cunt, exhaling slowly as I work it in further. Half way in now, and feeling wonderfully full. I start to slide it slowly in and out, rubbing my clit at the same time -- I love the two sensations together. I watch it disappearing into the dark forest of pubic hair, the pinkness of my clit and sex lips just visible against the yellow. I close my eyes again and now you are watching me, now you are fucking me with it, now its your fingers, now your cock and now I'm coming in one huge crescendo, the muscles of me sex rippling in spasms as I do so.

Bananas are definitely best in the bath -- in fact, I could think of a very original product extension marketing campaign if Fyfes were interested...