B&B Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
A surprise treatment.
4.5k words
4.07
27.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had travelled on business to the West Country and my secretary had booked me into what she described as an 'up market' bed and breakfast. When I arrived at the property on the Monday afternoon I discovered that it was a fairly large country house. I was met by Monica the proprietor and shown into a very comfortable room which had a lovely lounge area and bedroom space. Monica enquired if I wanted an evening meal that night and I took her up on the offer. I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening working in my room and went down for dinner at about seven thirty. At dinner I met Tony, Monica's partner and Chloe and Susie her daughters. I also met Barbara and John two other guests. We had a very pleasant evening and enjoyed drinks and a chat after the meal in the lounge.

The following day I left about nine o'clock, after breakfast, to make some business calls. I returned to the B&B at about one thirty. Monica had said they didn't mind guests returning in the afternoon once the domestic chores had been completed in the morning. On my return Monica made me coffee and joined me in the lounge. She asked if I was aware that guests were welcome to use the small indoor pool and that one spa treatment, administered by her and her daughters, was available free with every booking. Following discussion I decided to indulge myself with a massage. "Do you have a preference as to which of us you'd prefer to give you your treatment?" Monica asked.

"Is Susie available?" I enquired.

"Certainly," Monica replied. "Come to the pool in about half an hour." I went upstairs and eventually came down at the appointed time.

I was met at the pool by Susie, Monica's youngest daughter. "If you'd like to follow me Rob I'll show you where to go." She led me through the pool to a large and comfortable treatment room which had a treatment table and a black leather curvy 'chaise long'. There was a changing room and shower next door. She handed me a white fluffy towel. "When your ready get yourself comfortable on the treatment table and I'll be back in about fifteen minutes." I undressed myself and went into the treatment room. I lay down on my front on the table and covered my bottom with the towel. After a short while Susie returned. "You look nice and comfortable," she said locking the outside door. "Let's see if we can get you nicely relaxed. Are you happy to chat or do you prefer your treatments in the quiet?"

"Chatting's fine with me," I replied as Susie put on some quiet soothing background music. She reached on to a shelf and then I gave a little shudder as cold lotion dripped on to my back.

"Sorry about that, I should have warmed it."

"Don't worry its fine."

"It will soon warm up under my hands," Susie continued as she started to work the lotion into my shoulders and back. Her hands were soft but firm and it felt good. "There are quite a few knots across your shoulders; did you have a long drive down here yesterday?"

"Yes I did actually."

"We'll soon get rid of them for you. Where did you drive from?"

"North Yorkshire."

"Is that where you live?"

"Yes I've been there for three years."

"Are you married?"

"I am to Tracy; we've been married for twelve years."

"Any kids?"

"No. Are you married?"

"No, I'm only eighteen and too young." Susie continued her massaging of my back, really working on my knotted muscles. "Your shoulders are quite developed, do you work out?"

"I don't go to the gym but I do play rugby and keep myself fit." She continued working on my shoulders before concentrating on my arms and moving down to my lower back. She then adjusted her position and transferred her attention to my legs, working up both from my feet.

"Your calves and hamstrings are quite solid, what position do you play?"

"I'm a centre. Do you follow rugby?"

"Yes I quite enjoy it," she carried on as her hands edged underneath my towel. I didn't react and Susie started massaging my buttocks. As she did so my towel slipped to the floor. Susie just continued leaving it there. ............................................"Would you like to turn over for me?" I did as requested, now lying on my back naked with my cock in full view. Susie was not fazed by this. It was a good job that it was still in a flaccid state. Susie proceeded to massage my chest after pouring on some more lotion. She continued down until reaching my belly button. She then moved down to my feet and started working her way up my legs eventually stopping short of my cock and balls. Susie then moved round and standing alongside my upper body she applied lotion to her hands and cupping one of my balls in each she started to gently massage them. She was facing away from me in her short black therapists tunic. I decided to be bold and rested my hand on the nylon covered inside of her thigh just above the knee. There was no response. I took this to be a positive indication and slowly moved my hand higher. My hand suddenly found flesh above her stocking top. Susie at this point adjusted her position making my direction of travel more accessible, whilst moving her hands on to my cock. My hand continued its progress until coming to rest on the silky material covering her pussy. "Ooooh! Do all rugby players have big dicks?"

"I take it you like it then?"

"It's lovely so long and thick and your balls are large and heavy."

"I'm sure you can make it longer and thicker."

"You are a naughty boy. What would your wife say if she knew your hand was between my legs?"

"She doesn't know. Would you rather I'd take it away?"

"No! Just go slow." I pulled the silky material to one side and slid my finger along between her lips. She was already nice and moist. "Mmmmmmm," came Susie's approval and obvious pleasure as she lowered her head towards my hardening cock before taking the head into her wonderful warm mouth. She licked all over it. "That tastes good," she said having removed it from her mouth. "Your heads so big, just like the rest of you," she commented as she returned my cock head to her mouth, taking it all in and starting to take more of my length. I was hardening up nicely under her oral attention.

"That's it Susie, squeeze it from the base, I'm sure you can get a little juice out to taste," I said as my fingers played slowly along her pussy slit.

"Mmmmm that's nice and tasty," she said as I could see pre-cum in a long strand from her tongue to my cock eye.

"If you want to carry on I think I should see you naked."

"You can undress me if you want." I got up off the treatment table and stood in front of Susie. She's much shorter than me, about five foot two to my six foot one, and only has a small frame. I started popping open the press-studs down the front of her tunic until it was completely open and I eased it off her arms and let it fall to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra and I could now see her tiny pert breasts as she stood in front of me in only her white panties. She looked terrific but fragile given her petite size. I knelt in front of her and started to lower her panties. I saw her pussy for the first time, completely shaved apart from a thick wisp of blonde above her slit. She stepped out of her panties, leaving them on the floor.

"Turn round." Susie did as requested. I could now see a small perfectly formed bubble butt. "What a cute little bum, it looks so small and firm," I said reaching out my hands and squeezing each buttock. "Smooth and solid......................... Come on I've got to taste some pussy."

"That sounds good."

"You like having your pussy eaten then."

"Mmmmmmmm, I love it."

"Good............. Come and sit here," I said as I led her to the end of the treatment table. I lifted her up and sat her on the end. "Lie back and open your legs wide for me Susie." She did as required and I could clearly see her young pussy, it looked so inviting. I spread her open with my hands, lowered my head, stuck out my tongue and ran it along her pink slit from love hole to clit. She tasted wonderful and she gave a little shudder as my tongue flicked her clit. I continued my oral ministrations. Pushing my tongue as far as possible into her tight love hole which was becoming wetter and wetter before licking along her and concentrating on her sensitive little clit. I licked and sucked on her clit and she was starting to squirm and become very vocal. I continued alternating between love hole and clit until Susie started to buck up and down as she climaxed for the first time giving me a mouthful of warm love juice.

"Oh God! You've made me cum, you've made me cum," Susie screamed.

"Didn't you want me to?"

"Yes, yes of course I did," she shouted trying to gain her composure and get her breath back.

"I think we should make use of that very wet pussy don't you?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"I'd like to once you've got my cock ready." I moved to the side of the table and Susie was quickly devouring my cock into her mouth once again. Her sucking and hand action soon had me good and hard. "Are you ready to take some cock Susie?"

"Yes please, but be gentle I'm quite tight."

"I like a nice tight cunt around my cock, we'll take it easy." I returned to the end of the table and positioning myself between her legs I placed my cock head at the entrance to her love hole. I held her open with my hands and with a gentle push I watched the head open her up as it eased inside her. "Susie your right, you have got an exceptionally tight little cunt. I really am going to have to take you slowly if you're going to take the whole of me. You want it all don't you?"

"Yes please................ If I can take it."

"That's not a problem and you being such a wet young lady will help." I slowly withdrew my cock head before pushing it in again and repeated this a few times to help Susie relax and feel comfortable. I then gradually eased more and more of my length up into her, working the head deeper into her cunt. "How does that feel?"

"It feels wonderful; I'm really being filled up and stretched."

"Just a little more and you'll have taken it all."

"I can't believe it fits."

"That's it I'm fully inside you. I'm going to leave it in nice and deep so you can get accustomed to it before I really start to fuck you properly."

"Mmmmmmm....... That sounds good."

I gradually withdrew until my head was nearly out before easing all the way back in slowly in one smooth motion. I continued with these long strokes increasing my pace little by little. Each full deep penetration being met by a sigh of pleasure from Susie. I moved my hands forward and started playing with her lovely small breasts and their tiny nipples, working the hard little buttons between my thumb and forefinger. I was starting to fuck her harder and faster as my cock pumped her tight little cunt. She was continuing to breathe deeply and her sighs were becoming more vocal. "Oh fuck! You're going to make me cum again."

"That's it Susie cum for me baby cum for me."

"Oh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! I'm cumming! I'm cumming," Susie screamed as her whole body started to shake in the throws of another massive orgasm. I continued my long strokes gradually slowing until I stopped, my still hard meat buried deep inside her. She was gaining some composure "That was incredible" she said as a small tear of pleasure rolled down her cheek. "I've not been fucked like that before."

"It was a pleasure for me too. Having your tight little cunt around my cock is extraordinary. You're the tightest fuck I've ever had............................................... Are you ready for more?"

"Please." I pulled her up until she was sitting, my cock still inside, and lifted her small light body up. I supported her with my hands under her buttocks as I stood up straight and she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. As well as the tightest she was the smallest and lightest girl I've fucked and it was so easy to support her and work her cunt up and down my shaft whilst standing. "Mmmmmm that's nice," she said as her lips found mine and we kissed for the first time, our tongues exploring each others mouths. As she glided up and down my cock my fingers found there way to her bum hole. I circled around before starting to press a finger into her hole. She stopped kissing. "No! Not in there," came her rebuke. It was obvious anal play was not on the menu.

"Susie I want you to sit on my cock and fuck me," I said as I made my way over to the chaise long. I sat down with Susie in my lap, my cock deep inside her. I lay down on my back and Susie adjusted her position so she was kneeling astride me. "Ride my cock baby."

"You're in so deep, I'm sure you must be up inside my tummy," she said as she started to work herself up and down my length. She was in control of what she was getting and had a look of sheer pleasure on her face. She leant forward and started kissing again whilst my hands played with her little tits and nipples. She set up a slow steady pace and she was savouring each long stroke especially on penetration. It certainly felt good on my cock.

"Susie make yourself cum all over my cock again," I encouraged her. With a little assistance and support from my hands under her buttocks she started to fuck me harder and faster building up the pace. Her breathing became deeper and she started to moan.

"Keep going baby; don't stop until you've milked some more juice out of you."

"Oh fuck its good!...................................Mmmmmmmmmm I'm cumming! I'm cumming.............Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed her enjoyment.

"Don't stop! Turn around, face the other way, get your feet on the floor and pump harder." She swivelled round and followed instructions and was now sliding up and down my meat at full speed and it was becoming difficult to control my cock's desire to cream deep inside her.

"Holy shit Rob! I'm cumming again! Oooooooooooooooh."Her legs were shaking as she climaxed again and she finished riding...................................................... Susie raised herself up off my cock. "Wow! Rob your still hard.......... You're amazing don't you ever get limp?"

"Only when I've fucked the lady enough and she's milked me. Have you had enough?"

"You can fuck me some more if you want."

"And what about milking me?"

"I'd love to when you're ready."

"You're a real horny one. Lie down on your tummy and spread your legs I want to fill your pussy again."

"From behind?"

"Yes, but not kneeling." I said as I positioned myself between her legs. I worked my finger into her love hole, she was so juicy. I slid my finger out and started sliding my cock in. I'm sure Susie was even tighter positioned like this. I began fucking her, a nice steady pace before pumping harder. I got my hand under her and started squeezing and rubbing her clit which had the desired effect of taking her over the top once more.................................................................................................

"I don't think I've got any cum left. I think you've fucked me dry," Susie said quietly her head to one side resting on the chaise long.

"I think I probably have with the amount of juice you've made. You're a very wet young lady.............. You look all-in but it's not surprising the fucking you've taken."

"I am quite exhausted but very well satisfied."

"You're not too worn-out to milk me are you?"

"Certainly not," Susie said sliding off the chaise long and on to her knees. I was seated on the end and Susie was kneeling in front of me as she lowered her head and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Can you taste your cream on my cock?"

"Uh hu," came Susie's muffled response.

"Do you taste good?"

"Uh hu," she replied once again as she caressed my balls and gave my cock some wonderful oral attention.

"I want to watch you jack my cock and see my cum being fired into your mouth."

"That's fine by me," Susie said having removed my cock from her mouth before starting to jack it along its entire length with both hands.

"Ooooooh! You're going to make me spurt soon." Susie opened her mouth, tipped her head back slightly and stuck out her tongue. "Susie here it comes baby," I told her as she continued jacking until five or six large spurts of hot spunk blasted into her mouth and all over her tongue. "Oh yes! Yes! That's so good." I watched as Susie closed her mouth, her eyes closed as she savoured the taste, and then I saw her throat moving as she swallowed the lot. Still holding my fast softening cock she leaned forward taking the tip of my head in her mouth, sucking out the remaining juice and licking it clean. I took her hands as she stood up and she came and sat in my lap across my legs and we cuddled quietly as I gently stroked her breast.....................................................

"Rob that was wonderful. You produced so much sperm and it was so thick. It also tasted fantastic, much nicer than Tony's."

"You mean you've tasted your mum's partner?"

"Yes quite a few times."

"Have you gone further with Tony?"

"Yes."

"Does your mum know?"

"Of course, she arranged and was there when he broke me in."

"Tony popped your cherry?"

"Yes."

"Lucky bastard. Is he doing all of you then?"

"Yes, including Chloe."

"Wow you really are a naughty little group," I said with some surprise. We continued cuddling. "You know when I played with your bum you wouldn't let my finger inside, don't you like it?"

"No I don't really, I have tried, but it doesn't do anything for me. If you wanted some of that you should have chosen mum for your treatment she likes having her bum played with."

"Although I enjoy playing annaly with ladies I wouldn't have swapped your small young body and fantastically tight cunt for anything. Does Chloe enjoy butt play?"

"She's a bit like me, she doesn't enjoy it and it's only Tony who's allowed to play and she does occasionally allow him to give her an anal fucking. I'm glad you liked my pussy. It must have been tight for you given your size because Tony says the same thing and he's nowhere near as big as you. What size are you?"

"I'm nine inches long and seven inches in girth."

"You are a very big boy. Will you tell your wife about us?"

"No I'm afraid not. She would not be very amused. I will be telling my secretary though and I'll have to give her a special present seeing as she found your B&B for me."

"Does your secretary get the pleasure of your dick?"

"She certainly does and she's been pestering me to do an overnight with her so perhaps that could be her present."

"Well were going to have to bring the treatment to an end at some point. Would you like a shower?"

"I'd love one. I bet you could do with one as well. Why don't you join me?"

"That would be lovely." We both made our way to the changing room. Susie was first into the shower and turned it on. I got in behind her. I took some liquid soap and started soaping her shoulders, back and buttocks. I leaned forward to get more soap and my body pressed against hers. "Rob your dicks getting hard again I can feel it poking against my back," she said reaching her hands behind her to get hold of my cock.

"Would you rather it poked inside you?"

"You're incredible and so randy........ You can have me if you want me."

"Lean forwards and rest your hands on the wall I want to take you standing from behind......................That's it now spread your legs for me," I said as I switched off the shower. I knew it would be a little awkward like this given her stature but I was sure she'd enjoy it and so would I. I ran my hand underneath her and let my finger probe into her love hole. She was lovely and moist and ready. I bent my legs slightly and with one hand holding her open I used the other to assist in easing my cock up into her cunt. She was so tight and felt so good as I started to fuck her.

12